PDA

View Full Version : Adding more road

debsinaz
07-08-16, 07:26 PM
How do i add more road? Can't see where to purchase more. I can expand, but the houses dont count if not on a road.. Have i missed it? Thx

SpiritWind00
07-08-16, 10:30 PM
you go to the cash register (lower right), then above it are 2 icons. 1 is road, and 1 is storage. You can purchase road for free it seems. click on road and place away!

you have to have road next to a building or else the building turns red. you can't get out of roads until you fix that issue.

to edit, hold your finger on a building and the edit mode comes up.

alexsjusa
07-09-16, 04:18 AM
Can you change roads once placed?

Rynetory2
07-09-16, 05:18 AM
Can you change roads once placed?

Yes you can change them. In fact you can change roads back to land and vice versa any time. Click on the cash register, click on the road icon and click on any grid to toggle between land and road. Make sure the land is empty before you do the toggling.

DrP4ever
07-10-16, 04:21 AM
you go to the cash register (lower right), then above it are 2 icons. 1 is road, and 1 is storage. You can purchase road for free it seems. click on road and place away!

you have to have road next to a building or else the building turns red. you can't get out of roads until you fix that issue.

to edit, hold your finger on a building and the edit mode comes up.

Actually you can get out of the roads without the roads fixed but the buildings don't count toward your people count or your level up points. Did find out the factories don't need roads, found out by accident. Which helps. Too many roads needed take up way too much space!!!