PDA

View Full Version : Farm fully watered becomes 100% unwatered at Harvest

Unregistered
03-02-11, 12:49 AM
At level 53 and waited for 16 hours to promptly harvest the fully watered farm which I checked approximately an hour ago before lunch. Came back and open farm- could not believe my eyes- the entire farm is unwatered. Shut down the iPad and re -open both FS and the latest VFS versions. Stll no luck - my full farm is unwatered - all the efforts of my neighbours to water my farm the past 15 hours all gone. No choice but to harvest the crops. Anyone with this problem?

Unregistered
03-02-11, 04:19 AM
At level 53 and waited for 16 hours to promptly harvest the fully watered farm which I checked approximately an hour ago before lunch. Came back and open farm- could not believe my eyes- the entire farm is unwatered. Shut down the iPad and re -open both FS and the latest VFS versions. Stll no luck - my full farm is unwatered - all the efforts of my neighbours to water my farm the past 15 hours all gone. No choice but to harvest the crops. Anyone with this problem?

Same here. I have three farms with around 120 neighbors, and 90 to 95% were waterless. Server was down for maintenance last night.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 04:28 AM
Yup, my water gone this morning too.

Oh well, guess there was a server hiccup last night and it used our water to cure itself.

Whatcha gonna do. 

Unregistered
03-02-11, 12:16 PM
I guess the whole story games have the same glitch after the maintenance.
BS and RS has tip glitches and CS has cleaning glitches.

I guess they use tips from BS and RS to pay some TL employees 
They cleaned very well in CS that's why all sparkles are gone 
And lastly they used the water from Farm Story to wash their hands from player's complaints.
I dont know in treasure story and empire story if they have the same glitch 

I am angry cos in CS im 70+ level,My city was shining from sparkles -almost full and ready for collection- and suddenly maintenance announcement. Then poof! My city is clean - no more sparkles to collect . 

Unregistered
03-02-11, 09:15 PM
where did it go?