PDA

View Full Version : Habitats (sale ends July 12)

binski69
07-08-16, 11:13 AM
Single color habitats are currently on sale, why isn't upgrades of these habitats at the sale price. I also noticed that you can no longer sell habitats, found this out after buying large diamond habitat thinking I would sell small ones.

Edit (KP)

Sale ends on July 12th at 10am pst

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

kooky panda
07-08-16, 11:25 AM
Your habitat needs to be empty before you sell it. If you move or sell off the dragons from that habitat and you still cannot sell it please let me know.

I tried to upgrade by Black Sand Oasis and it is showing a cost of 250 gold.

Which current habitats when trying to upgrade are not showing 250 gold? How much is the price to upgrade?

Ilsadrago
07-08-16, 12:31 PM
How long will these be on sale?

blueangel826
07-09-16, 02:41 AM
Kooky, can you please see what date this sale ends? Thank you! !

simbalot
07-09-16, 08:27 AM
If you could only buy one habitat during the sale which one would you get? I'm thinking the Black Sand is a good deal, but am curious what more experienced players think! Thanks!

belarica
07-09-16, 09:14 AM
If you could only buy one habitat during the sale which one would you get? I'm thinking the Black Sand is a good deal, but am curious what more experienced players think! Thanks!

I would choose based on looks. For me that would be the green or purple.

Sandybellee
07-09-16, 09:47 AM

I've always wanted a black sands oasis so I would choose that one. Not sure if I'm willing to part with the gems though. :p

roguebee
07-10-16, 08:15 PM
Single color habitats are currently on sale, why isn't upgrades of these habitats at the sale price. I also noticed that you can no longer sell habitats, found this out after buying large diamond habitat thinking I would sell small ones.

I was able to sell my small diamond habitats after upgrading one to the 4 dragon version and moving the dragons there.

jjblueyes
07-10-16, 08:45 PM
Would love to know the end date of the sale....thanks!!

icre8mylife
07-11-16, 09:25 AM
Would love to know the end date of the sale....thanks!!

Will someone PLEASE answer the question of how long these will be on sale? IT would be a shame to not get an answer till the sale is already over. Thx

kooky panda
07-11-16, 11:49 AM
Sorry guys, I was out of town this weekend! I will see if I can get an end date.

kooky panda
07-11-16, 02:51 PM

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

blueangel826
07-11-16, 07:37 PM

Thanks so much for sharing this. Way to go Kooky!

icre8mylife
07-11-16, 09:35 PM

Thank you Kooky for getting back to us n this.

binski69
07-12-16, 10:53 AM
Seems that even with habitat empty I don't get any thing showing that I can sell (diamond) habitats.

kooky panda
07-12-16, 11:03 AM
Seems that even with habitat empty I don't get any thing showing that I can sell (diamond) habitats.

To sell: Tap empty habitat then hit the move button at the bottom of the screen. You then should see a money bag with Sell under it.

If you are not seeing this, please tap the habitat, hit move button, then take a screenshot of what you are seeing and post here.