PDA

View Full Version : Dream Dragon Gift

Sandybellee
07-08-16, 04:03 AM
What a wonderful surprise this morning to have a goal line for the Dream Dragon! It's one I've missed out on both times it was available during the time I've been playing so I'm super excited to finally have it! Thank you, S8! :)

(I won't be hatching it yet though because the last dragon I hatched from storage ended up in the Arctic and then dissappeared and if that happened to Dream I couldn't bear it.)

luckyaa7
07-08-16, 04:25 AM
What a wonderful surprise this morning to have a goal line for the Dream Dragon! It's one I've missed out on both times it was available during the time I've been playing so I'm super excited to finally have it! Thank you, S8! :)

(I won't be hatching it yet though because the last dragon I hatched from storage ended up in the Arctic and then dissappeared and if that happened to Dream I couldn't bear it.)

mine went straight to nest. I was looking in the storage and couldn't find it. Now I saw it on the nest...

Sandybellee
07-08-16, 05:24 AM
mine went straight to nest. I was looking in the storage and couldn't find it. Now I saw it on the nest...

Mine tried to as well but both nests were occupied so the egg went to storage.

insomniadreams88
07-08-16, 05:38 AM
That was a nice surprise. Have there ever been dragons as rewards for installing (or playing) another game before? I only remember getting gold and decorations.

Also, has anyone's Dragon Story not registered that they've reached Level 5 in the other game?

EDIT: It registered when I reached level 6. (Reward after buying decoration: 7 gold and 3XP)

belarica
07-08-16, 06:43 AM
I was pleased to see this too :) dream went to storage because my nests are full.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
07-08-16, 08:45 AM
That was a nice surprise. Have there ever been dragons as rewards for installing (or playing) another game before? I only remember getting gold and decorations.

Also, has anyone's Dragon Story not registered that they've reached Level 5 in the other game?

EDIT: It registered when I reached level 6. (Reward after buying decoration: 7 gold and 3XP)

+1 on the level 6 issue

ericrypt
07-08-16, 10:17 AM
I've had a dream dragon for awhile so this was kinda meh for me, but best of luck to all who are going for it!:cool:

Niire
07-08-16, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I squealed like a little girl when I realized I got a DRAGON as a gift! And that game is evil, lol...it's pretty addictive. :p Thank you S8!!! <3

moonchild1987
07-08-16, 12:05 PM
Love it!

Hepatu
07-08-16, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I squealed like a little girl when I realized I got a DRAGON as a gift! And that game is evil, lol...it's pretty addictive. :p Thank you S8!!! <3

Addictive? Not even a bit. I deleted the game as soon as I got the dragon ☺

feonalily
07-08-16, 04:23 PM
How do you get thr dragon? I reached level 5 in the game but my reward won't trigger in Dragon story

Burrymillz
07-08-16, 04:57 PM
How do you get thr dragon? I reached level 5 in the game but my reward won't trigger in Dragon story

I had same issue I had to play a little bit more build a few more thing and go back into dragon story and it worked I force closed dragon story while doing this.

FireballFarm
07-08-16, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know if it gives the usual 3 prizes per downloaded game? I've already hatched the Dream Dragon prize but still have the goal for reaching level 5 in the goals book. I'm on level 6, so something isn't right, lol! But, I'm wondering if there is anything further to be won for leveling up the City game some more? If not, I will delete it.

My missing Castle Story goal returned after updating, but it does not show the prize for reaching level 25. I'm assuming it is the last 7 gold.

zaccy678
07-08-16, 06:26 PM
Does anyone know if it gives the usual 3 prizes per downloaded game? I've already hatched the Dream Dragon prize but still have the goal for reaching level 5 in the goals book. I'm on level 6, so something isn't right, lol! But, I'm wondering if there is anything further to be won for leveling up the City game some more? If not, I will delete it.

My missing Castle Story goal returned after updating, but it does not show the prize for reaching level 25. I'm assuming it is the last 7 gold.

Castle Story rewards went all the way through for every 5 levels for me.
I'm level 50, so that was nice! :)

Niire
07-08-16, 06:33 PM
I do know it goes through to level 10 on the new game, and it seems you actually have to get one more level for it to register...I had to get level 6 before my level 5 registered, for example. :/

FireballFarm
07-08-16, 08:05 PM
Castle Story rewards went all the way through for every 5 levels for me.
I'm level 50, so that was nice! :)
Nice! I was bummed when my goal disappeared about 6 weeks ago and very happy to see it return! And I hope it keeps going- that sounds awesome! :)

Niire, what other DS stuff have you won from the City game? MmmmGold, perhaps? *rubbing my greedy little hands together*

Sandybellee
07-09-16, 08:17 AM
Nice! I was bummed when my goal disappeared about 6 weeks ago and very happy to see it return! And I hope it keeps going- that sounds awesome! :)

Niire, what other DS stuff have you won from the City game? MmmmGold, perhaps? *rubbing my greedy little hands together*

There are three additional goals. Altogether I got a Dream dragon and 21 gold. Very nice! :)

amalsaba
07-09-16, 05:56 PM
So is the dream dragon for everyone or is it only for ios players? Because I ve downloaded the game and I'm on level 7 but still I didn't get the dragon. It's not in the storage nor in the nest!

Niire
07-09-16, 08:29 PM

Sorry for the delay, yeah level 10 is 7 gold and some xp, and I didn't get another quest after that. :)

AliceWinter24
07-10-16, 12:04 AM
So is the dream dragon for everyone or is it only for ios players? Because I ve downloaded the game and I'm on level 7 but still I didn't get the dragon. It's not in the storage nor in the nest!

I'm on IOS and I didn't get the dragon. I think there's many of us.

Hepatu
07-10-16, 12:25 AM

I'm on android and i got it.

pernmagic
07-10-16, 12:43 AM
Addictive? Not even a bit. I deleted the game as soon as I got the dragon ☺
Same here ..... Just not my type but have an extra dragon out of it :)