PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon tab

Burrymillz
07-07-16, 08:34 PM
I've been playing dragon story for 4 years? When I click on the menu button there is a tab saying coming soon it's been about 4 years When will this be available? Thank you in advance for the quick reply

random59
07-08-16, 12:49 AM
I've been playing dragon story for 4 years? When I click on the menu button there is a tab saying coming soon it's been about 4 years When will this be available? Thank you in advance for the quick reply

I think you are playing Android and it is the Album that is coming soon! Lol maybe it will arrive for the 10th anniversary of the game,

zyfazix
07-08-16, 12:59 AM
I noticed some of those dragons show in the Market (Storm, Scarecrow, Lightning) but they're locked by goal. This is the Halloween version so I guess it's been like that for a while

*Storm8 reply coming soon*

DeeDe99
07-08-16, 04:00 AM
Storm, Lightning and Scarecrow are album achievement rewards. They will be available when the Album arrives, I am guessing.....

Burrymillz
07-08-16, 07:16 AM
Storm, Lightning and Scarecrow are album achievement rewards. They will be available when the Album arrives, I am guessing.....

ETA storm8 any info/comment?

dbmck1953
07-08-16, 07:24 AM

I've also been wondering when Android will have that album.

Burrymillz
07-13-16, 10:24 AM
Any info from a storm8 representative would be great 👍

kooky panda
07-13-16, 10:35 AM
Elsa has responded a couple of times on this subject. There is not a known release date for these android features.

Elsa;1319589']Unfortunately, the thread has been derailed and will be closed. Please remember to stay on topic. Threads that become too off topic will be closed.

As shared on another thread, development for Android takes longer and has additional challenges in the development process due to a variety of factors. The testing process also requires more time because Android device types are vastly different with different hardware and software specs and performance needs to be tested on a wide range. It's a catch-22, development can take longer and people will be upset about that, or to appease those demands, development can be shorter but it may not be optimized leading to complaints about whether or not we fully tested it.

While we can't speculate on future updates, please note that Android has received all of the new feature updates so far, including but not limited to brand new events and habitat features. We appreciate your patience. :)

Burrymillz
07-13-16, 11:42 AM
Elsa has responded a couple of times on this subject. There is not a known release date for these android features.

It's been like 4 years tho??? I assume the leaderboard idea didn't take 4 years and they figured that out

zyfazix
07-13-16, 01:22 PM

Ok, but if there is no known release date maybe the it should be phrased differently. Let it say something like in development. When I came back to this game a year ago I was excited to finally get the Dragon album soon. Guess not eh

Burrymillz
07-13-16, 03:28 PM
Just asking for a simple response from storm8.. If storm8 representative and mods.. Are tired of replying to this type of question or tired of the negative vibes I give to the forums, maybe they could ask their supervisors what the heck is going... Android lives matter also and if that means your tired of reading my post and tired of me reposting questions; well sorry for the inconvenience but the steping around questions inconvenience me

kimandamelia
07-14-16, 07:20 AM
Just asking for a simple response from storm8.. If storm8 representative and mods.. Are tired of replying to this type of question or tired of the negative vibes I give to the forums, maybe they could ask their supervisors what the heck is going... Android lives matter also and if that means your tired of reading my post and tired of me reposting questions; well sorry for the inconvenience but the steping around questions inconvenience me

Couldn't agree more. Years? I also am not buying the Android takes longer. Other games I play don't have this problem, why only Storm 8 games?

Burrymillz
07-14-16, 07:54 AM
Couldn't agree more. Years? I also am not buying the Android takes longer. Other games I play don't have this problem, why only Storm 8 games?

I assume Perry Tam has a lot of Apple stocks

kooky panda
07-14-16, 08:42 AM
Thank you for your feedback .

Please share any questions or additional comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)