PDA

View Full Version : Which store to upgrade

phatzs
07-07-16, 07:43 AM
Ok I apologize a head of time if there is already a thread on this. Which store would be best to upgrade? All my stores are all at 3 with the exception of the fruit market which is at 2.

dollydaydreams1
07-07-16, 04:04 PM
I recently upgraded my stores too (general store and butcher) after a very long time of not upgrading anything. I waited until finding out what the new event was first, just because sometimes certain special dishes ask for tons of sugar/mushrooms/beef etc. A safe bet is to upgrade your general store or butchers, as I find myself waiting for sugar, flour, cream and beef much more than anything else.

I'm at level 54 with stores as follows:
General Store-5
Butcher-5
Veg-4
Fish-4
Fruit-3

phatzs
07-08-16, 12:58 PM
I recently upgraded my stores too (general store and butcher) after a very long time of not upgrading anything. I waited until finding out what the new event was first, just because sometimes certain special dishes ask for tons of sugar/mushrooms/beef etc. A safe bet is to upgrade your general store or butchers, as I find myself waiting for sugar, flour, cream and beef much more than anything else.

I'm at level 54 with stores as follows:
General Store-5
Butcher-5
Veg-4
Fish-4
Fruit-3

Thanks!

ellyse99
07-13-16, 09:51 PM
I'd prefer to upgrade veggie, but then that's just me.

ghjvcucjb
07-14-16, 09:38 PM
General store. There's never enough sugar and flour during events. Then veggie and meat.