PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Sandybellee
07-12-16, 12:21 PM
Phew! Sky stones are done! That's a big relief. At least I can send out regular adventures again after the last stone comes in.

Haven't chopped nearly any rocks today so maybe tomorrow will be mostly rocks for even a little change of pace and a rest for my poor chickens. :p

Amarice
07-12-16, 12:22 PM
Well in the past there were always some random sidequests in the later days of the event popping up that helped complete the "grinding heavy" quests. I assume (and hope) that this will be the case here too in the last days where you get some side quests that give you 20 nesting straws and 10 griffin food and so on.

PrincessCupOButter
07-12-16, 12:30 PM
Well in the past there were always some random sidequests in the later days of the event popping up that helped complete the "grinding heavy" quests. I assume (and hope) that this will be the case here too in the last days where you get some side quests that give you 20 nesting straws and 10 griffin food and so on.

Unfortunately, those used to be more common during the community events and even during those lately the side quests are rare to non-existent. Now we get special offer value packs with needed supplies and other random items for purchase with actual money. :(

ShibuyaCloth
07-12-16, 12:38 PM
All new info is there now:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92730-Castle-Story-7-07-Update-A-Grand-Migration-(TIMED-OPTIONAL)-*goals-in-post-1*&p=1318398&viewfull=1#post1318398

Still working hard on part XI! Pfuuu... a real insane u-goal it is! I believe I can make it without using a single gem on purpose.

room27
07-12-16, 12:39 PM
So here's my strategy:

Wheat grows in two hours, the adventure takes 1/2 hour, ten chickens can be plucked every 30 minutes. Aside from only taking two hours, wheat sometimes gives back energy, and even two stalks if you have the shards. The worms on the other hand... one griffin meal takes about 30 chops, plus 10 roast chickens. It's also looking like the drop rates are decreasing the further along you get.

I'm currently concentrating on the food. Every chance I get, I chop down another rock outcropping and head for the kitchen. Meanwhile, I collect from the stables and hatcheries whenever I can, followed by chickens and wheat. So far, at Level 10, I have 12 griffin food. The plan is to have 15 made and 99 worms on standby. I'm slowly making the nests, up to 22 now, but won't finish the 3rd soft blanket until the griffin food is set. By the time I get to Level 10, Part two, I should have all or most of the materials for the rest of the soft blankets and have a really good start on stones and nests. Stones are currently at 22.

That's my 2 cents, for all its worth. I would give up on this mind-numbing quest, like I did the last time, except that gryphons are one of my favorite fantasy creatures, and I'd really like to have this one. Plus, the baron's tent has not been good to me, and I haven't been able to get the fireworks griffin yet. So, I'm plugging away, but I will Not spend any gems.

Good luck to all of us still in it.

hexappeal
07-12-16, 01:41 PM
room27
Be careful of premaking the Griffin food.
I believe I read it does not carry over to level 11.
Good tips tho....thank you.

I'm about half way through part ten. I'm worried about wool because I have no sheep...but I was worried about the seed piles as well and when I came here to voice concern, my problem was solved.
(Hello brand spanking new conservatory)
Thank you for the good advice and... we'll see how it goes.
It **is** possible for lower level players. I'm currently 23 (as of yesterday)
But I also understand the repetitiveness, boredom, and frustration.
We shall see if the stables provide enough wool to complete this goal.

Alohatami
07-12-16, 01:46 PM
Sorry to go off-topic with this post, but I just wanted to say thank you for the golden apple tips to Ashley 224 and Kdgulle. It is the Sir Pigglesworth quest I'm still trying to finish. I recently was able to expand to and get the magic garden - it just hasn't dropped the apple for me yet. I'll keep questing for an apple tree. I hadn't thought of that, but that was how I got my lemon tree for the lemonade quest. :)

cookie2crumble
07-12-16, 01:56 PM
I'm struggling quite a bit. I'm stuck on level 3 and I only have 5 griffin food, and 7 nest needed for the update. I'm exhausting all my energy sources. I don't have the luxury of spending gems. Anyone have any idea on how I'm going to finish this quest? I play as much as I can.

Coming to the end of day 3 on level 7 and still need 4 griffin foods and 6 nests. I can't see me completing will run out of time - this will be the second task (stag) that will not be finished. I have been regularly checking through out the day since it started and have struggled with the drop rates.

room27
07-12-16, 02:01 PM
room27
Be careful of premaking the Griffin food.
I believe I read it does not carry over to level 11.
Good tips tho....thank you.

I'm about half way through part ten. I'm worried about wool because I have no sheep...but I was worried about the seed piles as well and when I came here to voice concern, my problem was solved.
(Hello brand spanking new conservatory)
Thank you for the good advice and... we'll see how it goes.
It **is** possible for lower level players. I'm currently 23 (as of yesterday)
But I also understand the repetitiveness, boredom, and frustration.
We shall see if the stables provide enough wool to complete this goal.

Thanks for the warning. I double-checked on Page 1, where all the info is, and it says that items made in Part 10 count for Part 11. I'll let you know if that's true when I get there. At least I'll have 99 worms in inventory. Good luck!

GC5410
07-12-16, 02:06 PM
My timer says I have 7 days left, is this right?

PrincessCupOButter
07-12-16, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the warning. I double-checked on Page 1, where all the info is, and it says that items made in Part 10 count for Part 11. I'll let you know if that's true when I get there. At least I'll have 99 worms in inventory. Good luck!

I'm not sure how it worked for others, but I had 2 ready to collect when part 10 started so I only had to make 3/5. And while I was making the nests and blankets to complete part 10, I kept making food too and they all count towards the part 11 upgrade. 17 more nests and 8 more food to finish this PITA!

*make that 15 nests, 7 food.

nateryd
07-12-16, 02:36 PM
Everything I made ahead of time to get to level 5 counted :). You're safe! Stray stocking up now! Cause she's a doozie of a goal :). Oh! And once you level up past 4 your drops on worms go WAYYYY down... So maybe stockpile those!!!
😊

room27
07-12-16, 02:37 PM
Thanks, Princess! nice to know. I feel better about my worm issue now. :)

And nateryd, too! Thank you.

storiadelcastello
07-12-16, 03:27 PM
Just got 2 wheat and 4 roast chickens plus other stuff from Barons tent. No energy expense yeah. So sad that I'm excited about 2 wheat. But I am yippee

carwhite
07-12-16, 03:33 PM
I have to say that this was fun until part 7. I give. I don't have the time or patience for all of this. The energy it takes is just plain silly. Given the drops that come from other prizes, I have decided that this is not worth it 😞

puzzlecatz
07-12-16, 04:36 PM
Here is a hint if you have a tinker camp. As you are digging for worms use your coal to make earth wisps in your tinker camp as you can't go beyond 99 coal in your storage. This way not so much waste and later you can use your earth wisps to make wisp lanterns to expand your kingdom.

Jennerwein1
07-12-16, 05:22 PM
Stuck on part 7. I was actually going to buy a pack of feathers, sticks and noodles (?), but when I read the griffin gives wheat and fur, I decided against it. This is yet another mindless, tedious event. Boooring!
On the bright side, I just got a Fireworks Griffin in the tent. Too cute, and he looks nice next to my (still) level 3 roost.
So, I am done, too. I just can't take that constant tapping anymore. I am hoping for more realistic and reasonable quests in the future. I have played this game for over 2 years and would like to continue, but, boy, S8 is making this more like a chore than fun.

twospoons
07-12-16, 05:49 PM
I'd quit playing CS, and then came back because of goal releases in other s8 games, and was all into it again for a week wondering why i left in the first place.

then i got a timed goal which started out fine and quickly got to the point where i have no hope of completion and i remembered why i left. this is not a game for people who can't check in frequently--there's just too much stuff that you have to let pass you by. and i thought the griffin was really pretty too. :(

iamvan2
07-12-16, 06:34 PM
Well, it looks like I will finish the Tapping;oops I meant Griffin, Quest. I have 5/5 blankets, 40/40 Sky Stones, 15/20 food, 43/65 nesting straw and 6 days left. I have accomplished this with no gems; I only have 1 and no plans to aquire more, but through relentless tapping and almost continuous play except for 8 hours of sleep. The burning question is why? I really don't know. I do know that I do not plan on participating in any more of these Events. Each one gets worse than the last and have nothing to do with the long forgotten Main Storyline.
I do not understand why this was for Level 17 and up. I can't see anyone under 40 having a chance if for no other reason than the amount of coins required. I did a minimum of 70 adventures at 2,000 coins each and have bought I have no idea how many iron rich rocks and regular rocks. Easily spent 500,000; probably way more, cousins. Not to mention that given the vast amount of energy; burned through all my energy crates(wish I hadn't), there was no way to collect coins.
In the Griffin Quest dialogue, Ivy says we will soon have a baby Griffin flying around the kingdom. Where is he? Haven't seen one in my neighbor's (singular) kingdom who finished. A flying Griffin could be cool; we do have an awesome flying glimmerbat and a pitiful flying faerie. Is this false advertising, Ivy?
Please Storm8 return to the main storyline and to fun, realistic events. I fully expect this post to be removed.

iamvan2
07-12-16, 06:36 PM
Well, it looks like I will finish the Tapping;oops I meant Griffin, Quest. I have 5/5 blankets, 40/40 Sky Stones, 15/20 food, 43/65 nesting straw and 6 days left. I have accomplished this with no gems; I only have 1 and no plans to aquire more, but through relentless tapping and almost continuous play except for 8 hours of sleep. The burning question is why? I really don't know. I do know that I do not plan on participating in any more of these Events. Each one gets worse than the last and have nothing to do with the long forgotten Main Storyline.
I do not understand why this was for Level 17 and up. I can't see anyone under 40 having a chance if for no other reason than the amount of coins required. I did a minimum of 70 adventures at 2,000 coins each and have bought I have no idea how many iron rich rocks and regular rocks. Easily spent 500,000; probably way more, cousins. Not to mention that given the vast amount of energy; burned through all my energy crates(wish I hadn't), there was no way to collect coins.
In the Griffin Quest dialogue, Ivy says we will soon have a baby Griffin flying around the kingdom. Where is he? Haven't seen one in my neighbor's (singular) kingdom who finished. A flying Griffin could be cool; we do have an awesome flying glimmerbat and a pitiful flying faerie. Is this false advertising, Ivy?
Please Storm8 return to the main storyline and to fun, realistic events. I fully expect this post to be removed.

I have no idea other than autocorrect as to why the word cousins appears in my post.

ashley224
07-12-16, 07:01 PM

I'm losing my mind, I typed a reply which now seems to have vanished, might end up with a double post, I've done that before. Any ways, the timer rounds up so if it says 7 days it is only 6 days and the unknown remaining portion of the last day. Right now my timer says 6 days so it appears to have rolled over since your post. To calculate my remaining time I always subtract a day and then get the extra bit of time as a bonus. On the last day it will count down the hours and minutes.

ClaireEdwolf
07-12-16, 07:55 PM
I am on day 5 of trying to get to level 4 on the nest. This is RIDICULOUS. I've been doing nothing but wheat, adventures, rocks and chickens. And I am able to get on alot during the day, as I am at home most of the time. I guess devs didn't pay attention to the fiasco the last event was. ><

I agree. Did the developers even care about their players' feedback... Still the same 30-min adventure, 30-min checking on chickens, not to mention the number of worms requirement per one Griffin food - a.k.a our precious energy - is ridiculous. This is just not as fun and exciting as it used to be. Doing tedious and repetitive tasks continuously just to receive some beautiful deco with poor drops - seems even worst than doing chores to me. I truly hope S8 will fix it in the next event!

PrincessCupOButter
07-12-16, 08:00 PM

I have no idea other than autocorrect as to why the word cousins appears in my post.

You know a quest has gotten out of hand when you have to start spending cousins to complete it!! :rolleyes:
I am sorry, but this just hit my funny bone and we sure do all need a laugh about now! (I just laughed that laugh where the rest of the family kinda looks at you funny!)

I am like you, I will finish. 3 more food and 9 more nests and I'm done. No gems used. Not even sure why it mattered to me to finish. Except I am still clinging to the idea of the way the game was when I first started playing.

Ps. And I noticed that bit about the griffin flying around too. Somehow I think it will only be flying in Ivy's imagination.

yummy_bistro
07-12-16, 08:06 PM
Only on part 7.... And am going to Italy in 3 days... Thats a 13 hours flight from where I'm at. Guys, it seems hopeless to me. Should I stop with the quest (or the game as a whole😤)??? Anyone also lets this go,..?

Enjoy ITALY!!!! Because I can't travel so I play games lol

SpiritWind00
07-12-16, 08:14 PM
I'm not gemming either. (and no I don't know what cousins means either iamvan2 - maybe coins?). Only a couple more nests to make before the battle for Part 11 begins. I think we all deserve a medal for finishing this event :)

dipwid
07-12-16, 08:23 PM
I would recommend stocking up on wheat and other resources we used a lot of for this tapping quest; we probably will need them soon for future quests; that has happened before.

kdgulle
07-12-16, 08:34 PM
I'm not gemming either. (and no I don't know what cousins means either iamvan2 - maybe coins?). Only a couple more nests to make before the battle for Part 11 begins. I think we all deserve a medal for finishing this event :)
I think you should pass that on so we can have another decoration to display. Maybe it could drop a golden item on a rare occasion. It can be a Griffin medal. Or a golden item once a week.

Queenzod
07-12-16, 08:43 PM

I'm with you, SpiritWind! I'm not gemming, and I just keep slogging away. I actually think this is doable. (Don't tell S8). Not for people who actually have a life, mind you.

sweeetpotato
07-12-16, 09:13 PM
Anyone else having issues with counts when collecting: even if I collect one plot that says 2 wheat, it only adds one to my stocks. It's making this quest impossible. I have reset the game and my phone. Still happening... Anyone else?

nateryd
07-12-16, 09:17 PM
So far the Griffon roost has just given me wheat... BUT the Griffon itself is all over the place with stuff! Always more than one thing... Pretty sure there was a lemon in there?... I could be mistaken.. But pretty sure! Haha. But His drops aren't bad! not just wheat! It's like a little surprise like sir pigglesworth ;)
Just wanted to share :)

hexappeal
07-12-16, 09:41 PM
So far the Griffon roost has just given me wheat... BUT the Griffon itself is all over the place with stuff! Always more than one thing... Pretty sure there was a lemon in there?... I could be mistaken.. But pretty sure! Haha. But His drops aren't bad! not just wheat! It's like a little surprise like sir pigglesworth ;)
Just wanted to share :)

Thank you!
That is good to know. A bit of encouragement to keep going.

kumkibaby
07-12-16, 09:56 PM
Is there any discount given in the collection for the up-gradation Griffon roost to stage 5 ?

Whether to continue or not with the unreachable target for me !! :(

DrP4ever
07-12-16, 11:13 PM
There are way too many times highs to read so this may have already been answered but it says to collect thread from buildings but it is n,y coming from the stables, this just isn't ever going to work. So not using gems and so don't see this every finishing. Why the obsession with timed events. They aren't fun!

MoonVillage3
07-12-16, 11:19 PM
suggestion for friends and neighbors doing the event... seems there's alot of uproar due to the impossibility in the time allowed.

just keep moving on at ur own pace.. not mattering about the timer. just do what u can without stressing, getting angry and especially not spending.
goals anyway are secondary and not essential for ur RL and happiness. don't stress and u'll be happy even if u missed out on a griffin.
ur well-being is more important for u, ur family and ur friends.

Moon (Annie)

PS.. this I wrote as it's a real pity seeing many friends abandoning the game for reason of impossibility. yes.. they take their game seriously.. but it's not necessary to be a happy.

EllasGrandma1
07-12-16, 11:37 PM
Whilst I realize that many players have invested a great deal of time (and in many cases a great deal of money) in this game, I think it would be a shame if one ridiculously demanding quest caused them to leave the game.
If you don't complete the quest it doesn't matter! If you choose not to do the quest it doesn't matter! Relax and just enjoy "the ride"!
suggestion for friends and neighbors doing the event... seems there's alot of uproar due to the impossibility in the time allowed.

just keep moving on at ur own pace.. not mattering about the timer. just do what u can without stressing, getting angry and especially not spending.
goals anyway are secondary and not essential for ur RL and happiness. don't stress and u'll be happy even if u missed out on a griffin.
ur well-being is more important for u, ur family and ur friends.

Moon (Annie)

PS.. this I wrote as it's a real pity seeing many friends abandoning the game for reason of impossibility. yes.. they take their game seriously.. but it's not necessary to be a happy.

yummy_bistro
07-12-16, 11:42 PM
I have a pink egg from adventures, it doesn't give anything lol

aiyoosha
07-13-16, 12:04 AM
i wish i can be like you all and not use gems but its too hard and too many things need energy alot of energy. you guys are lucky

federerGOAT
07-13-16, 12:54 AM
Finished it without using gems, but I've been lucky with the alicorns dropping 40 and 20 energies a few times.
And getting 2-3 energies back for every 10 or so wheat harvested helped alot.

pcfroglad
07-13-16, 02:07 AM
I'm getting there - 38 nesting straws, 10 griffin food and 32 sky stones - with 6 days left.

But it is dull dull as ditchwater. It is only the stubborn part of me that keeps me going. I will do it and i will not use any gems!!

Pluck the chickens as often as possible, keep up the stocks of wheat. Occasionally take time out to bash yet another rock. All limited by time and energy.

Well, they do say what doesn't **** you makes you stronger. After this we will all be champion plucking rock tappers!

Stymie52
07-13-16, 03:22 AM
I'm plodding along as well. I need 28 nesting straws, 24 sky stones, 13 griffin food, and 1 soft blanket. I think that I also will be able to finish.

I have a lot of free time to play. All I do in the game now is pluck chickens, plant wheat, collect from the stables, and chop rock. I have found that the large rock outcropping gives me worms about 15 or 16 times out of 20.

I would probably buy a few gems at the end if I needed to finish. I am a level 50. I came back to the game months ago after not playing for about a year. I only have four alicorns for extra energy. I have horns, but the wings never come.

I got the deer in the last event. It certainly isn't as spectacular as I thought it would be. So to all, play as much as you want and can. It is just a game. To me, one of the best and most enjoyable things about the game is this forum. I look forward to reading about the progress of others. It is a supportive community, and it is always chock full of tips, information, and good advice. Many thanks to all in the forum and my good neighbors in the game!

Animalioz
07-13-16, 03:22 AM

Yes, It was right. My timer says 6 days left today :)

samillian
07-13-16, 03:25 AM
My strategy is to drink a large quantity of water before going to bed so that I wake up at least once to go to the toilet and pluck chickens lol

Animalioz
07-13-16, 03:33 AM
By now, only 2 out of my 144 neighbors, has asked me for fur. It seems that most players really has given up on the quest :eek:

Stymie52
07-13-16, 03:38 AM
By the way, I made a few extra items in part 10 and they all carried over to part 11. And don't forget that the wizard school also gives extra energy.

aurora171
07-13-16, 04:21 AM
the end of level 7 is in sight ... if I complete that before the timer runs out I'll be happy lol. Just thanks to those who've posted strategies, they've been super helpful!!

GC5410
07-13-16, 06:52 AM
I'm losing my mind, I typed a reply which now seems to have vanished, might end up with a double post, I've done that before. Any ways, the timer rounds up so if it says 7 days it is only 6 days and the unknown remaining portion of the last day. Right now my timer says 6 days so it appears to have rolled over since your post. To calculate my remaining time I always subtract a day and then get the extra bit of time as a bonus. On the last day it will count down the hours and minutes.

Thank you :) but I already know the timer rounds up. I was confused because someone had posted saying they only had 5 and a half days left. I was concerned my timer was wrong, as it was once wrong and abruptly ended with 2 days still showing on the timer right before it disappeared!

Thank you for confirming my timer is the same as yours (not sure why the other person posted to say they had only 5 days, perhaps they meant personally as they were busy and couldn't play the other 2 days).

Yes, It was right. My timer says 6 days left today :)

Thank you too :)

coolssp
07-13-16, 07:00 AM
Most of my neighbors who have already finished this quest have either used gems to speed up or have loads of white Alicorns :) I think this shows that S8 should have another V day type event ;)

I have been playing for about 2.6 years and loved this game from the start but as many players have already posted, I am disappointed with past couple of events where the ultimate prize is such a let down. I'm plodding along but this may be the first event that I may not actually complete...

msmorg
07-13-16, 07:03 AM
I'm at Level 7 and it's taken me 2 days and I'm still only 3/4 of the way to meeting the requirements, if levels 8, 9 and 10 ask for progressively more of the same thing I might as well quit and save my coins. What are the requirements for the next levels?

Sandybellee
07-13-16, 07:04 AM
My strategy is to drink a large quantity of water before going to bed so that I wake up at least once to go to the toilet and pluck chickens lol

LOL! Thanks for the laughs! :D

LocalNews
07-13-16, 07:23 AM
I am starting to feel like a bar-pressing rat in freshman Psychology rat lab. I do NOT enjoy these tetious repetitive tasks. I don't mind if there is just a few of them but this whole event is using the same items over and over again. PLease make future events less labor intensive and repetitive. We want to have fun.

bwunderbach
07-13-16, 07:35 AM
I'm at Level 7 and it's taken me 2 days and I'm still only 3/4 of the way to meeting the requirements, if levels 8, 9 and 10 ask for progressively more of the same thing I might as well quit and save my coins. What are the requirements for the next levels?

The requirements are all listed in post #1.

Sandybellee
07-13-16, 08:39 AM
I just need the ingredients for one more griffin food and then there are only the nesting straws to go.
I'm kind of disappointed that I've only got 2 gold nuggets from all those rocks though!

room27
07-13-16, 08:50 AM

Page 1 of this thread has all the info for easy reference.

Happy to report that everything I made previously counted for 11. With all the materials ready, I'm finishing off the griffin food and blankets. Now it's just 14 more stones and 30 more nesting straws. No gems used, just one alicorn per day and seven Jr. Alicorns (the pink, wedding, glimmer, and hippie ones that give 4-6 per day) and two wizard schools. I don't see how lower levels, without those energy benefits, can finish this quest unless they never sleep.

Thank you everyone for your help.

PrincessCupOButter
07-13-16, 08:53 AM
I just need the ingredients for one more griffin food and then there are only the nesting straws to go.
I'm kind of disappointed that I've only got 2 gold nuggets from all those rocks though!

I've only gotten 1 gold nugget. But I did chop almost exclusively small rock piles. I just found it less painful to burn 5 energy at a time on those. Lol
I'm waiting on energy again. 14 more worms for the final food and I'm retiring my pick axe! (It needs to be replaced anyway since its worn down to a nub.)

Then I'll need 2 more nests and I can resume normal kingdom functions. And restocking!
Fingers crossed the the next update is a storyline update and I don't care if it is sinister sister part 2....as long as it's not timed! Enough with the back to back to back timed events already.

I was also able to do this without gems. And with sleep! But I did check in a lot during the day. I have the 2 wizard schools, 2 purchased regular Alis, Rouncey, and several special Alis. Even with all that, energy was still the bottleneck.
I don't mind using lots of energy. And I don't mind lots of crafting. But using thousands of energy to focus on a very few tasks is incredibly boring and tedious. Chop, harvest, collect from chickens.....pure monotony.

prancinland
07-13-16, 09:01 AM

Lolin!! Great post! Best advice so far! 😂😂😂😘
I'm almost finished, never used a gem ( so far ) but I did do the unthinkable and use just about every energy crate I had! Ugh! Why why why?
This is the hardest quest EVER!

kooky panda
07-13-16, 09:05 AM
HAHA! At family functions I would drink a lot of tea so I had to excuse to always go the little girls room to check on my games!
My Mom got concerned that I had some issues!!! :)

Stymie52
07-13-16, 09:12 AM
Levels 8 and 9 are very easy. However, levels 10 and 11 are very time consuming and repetitive. They require a lot of griffin food, sky stones, and nesting straw. Soft blankets are manageable. Good luck!

farmdrone
07-13-16, 10:31 AM
I don't usually mind the repeateditivness of these events or the time needed but this one went too far . It wore me down . If the griffin doesn't drop decent item this might be my last event . Thanks for all the help in planning everyone

Edit : Broke down and got the Royal Griffin ... first drop was just coins! Just coins �� Oh boy not good

lilkingdome
07-13-16, 12:51 PM
Ok, I usually enjoy theses events but this one is too much!
I'm in school and work full time and I just don't have time for events that require me to "live" in my "queendom" !
How about more Storylines and less "timed events" that are becoming increasingly more difficult to complete without spending money Storm8!?!
I've been playing for 3 yrs and would really hate to stop but this is getting ridiculous!
3 of my closest "neighbors" have already quit!

puzzlecatz
07-13-16, 01:18 PM
I received my Royal Griffin. If you want to see him add me ID Puzzlecatz. He's awesome. Now just to see what he drops!

sunnygirl210
07-13-16, 01:50 PM
Can anyone tell me if exotic thread only comes from the stables? The Quest says from buildings, but I did click on a few and got nothing. I definitely don't want to waste energy trying if you can only get it by clicking on the stables. I've used all my energy boxes I've saved up just to get this far.

SpiritWind00
07-13-16, 02:03 PM
Can anyone tell me if exotic thread only comes from the stables? The Quest says from buildings, but I did click on a few and got nothing. I definitely don't want to waste energy trying if you can only get it by clicking on the stables. I've used all my energy boxes I've saved up just to get this far.
Only stables... ;)

MoonVillage3
07-13-16, 02:04 PM

check the 'First page' part 9.. it says only stables. all possible instructions are saved there

hexappeal
07-13-16, 02:05 PM
I do believe it is only the stables.
And stables are my sticky point currently.
I need 21 wool to finish the blankets.
And, while my stable is dropping the thread, the last three drops have not included wool

It would be heartbreaking to have come this far and not complete the quest because of one item.
I'm trying not to be anxious as there is still some time but, wow, do I get tilted the last 15 minutes of that 3 hour 45 minute wait.

I believe the next event, I'm going to hang back a bit and if there is even ONE item that is not achievable for lower levels, I'm sitting it out.

Solientus
07-13-16, 02:11 PM
I received my Royal Griffin. If you want to see him add me ID Puzzlecatz. He's awesome. Now just to see what he drops!
Congrats on getting him!
So far people have posted drops of wheat, Golden egg, roast chicken, rat tail, fur, creep tooth, and a possible lemon sighting.

sunnygirl210
07-13-16, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the help!

dragonwhispereri
07-13-16, 02:24 PM
Need wool. Is there a way to get sheep without using gems?

Zirilka
07-13-16, 02:24 PM
Unbelievable! I emerged from part 7 like Venus on a wave of egg yolk. It calls for an omelette party! All eggs on me.

I actually started to enjoying the game again once I decided there is no chance of finishing on time.

aiyoosha
07-13-16, 02:32 PM

i got my sheep from adventures, as i would never be ale to afford any gem animal without it being given to me.

SpiritWind00
07-13-16, 02:33 PM
Do you have any of these other items?

Wool
Found: sheep, stable, Sir Pigglesworth's Toy, Horse Shed level 2, Cozy Holiday Sheep (Baron's tent), Santa Sheep (Baron's tent), Glimmeregg Bunny, Ivy's Petting Zoo, Flower Power Sheep

hexappeal
07-13-16, 03:03 PM
Sadly,
I do not.
For I am also lacking wool.
I did recently unlock the magic garden entrance, I heard it *might* help me with sir pigglesworth.
Fingers crossed.
I guess my strategy should be to get all my sky stones collected and then start questing and hope for the best (a sheep)

dragonwhispereri
07-13-16, 03:11 PM
Do you have any of these other items?

Wool
Found: sheep, stable, Sir Pigglesworth's Toy, Horse Shed level 2, Cozy Holiday Sheep (Baron's tent), Santa Sheep (Baron's tent), Glimmeregg Bunny, Ivy's Petting Zoo, Flower Power Sheep

Don't think so. How can I get those?

stokesie7
07-13-16, 03:38 PM
I finally upgraded my nest to level four and have got so bored of this quest that I've decided to quit. This is a game and supposed to be fun. Using every piece of energy on tapping chickens, wheat and rocks all day every day is not fun. Making the quest impossible to complete without 24/7 dedication or real money on gems/packs is not fun. All that for something that just drops wheat, fur, lemons and golden eggs (all of which I get easily already - I have several golden eggs) is not fun.
Castle Story was my most played and loved game but after this and the previous quest I'm so fed up that I'm going to put it down for at least a few weeks. Bad move, storm 8.

Amarice
07-13-16, 03:38 PM
Stables you can buy in the normal store under Buildings -> Resource

Cinderview
07-13-16, 05:11 PM
I agree! It is a day and night quest. I am tired of breaking down rocks for worms! And am noticing that the final prize for these quests are not useful! Maybe you get one piece of wood every 12 hours. And I have been buying gems to accomplish these goals! Am stopping! Too bad, it has been one of my favorite games for a very long time. I have been trying to find out how to buy another stable. I have two and when I try, the message is I have to level up! I have been at 50 for forever! Was told to delete some buildings so I did that, quite a few. And still get the same message. Frustrating!

Steffihilson
07-13-16, 05:30 PM
@cinderview
You can only have two stables. Like any other resource building :)

Solientus
07-13-16, 05:31 PM
I have been trying to find out how to buy another stable. I have two and when I try, the message is I have to level up! I have been at 50 for forever! Was told to delete some buildings so I did that, quite a few. And still get the same message. Frustrating!

I'm pretty sure it's a maximum of two hatcheries and two stables per kingdom.
😔

puzzlecatz
07-13-16, 05:40 PM
First drop. Only received coins and white feathers. A little disappointing. We'll see. Maybe it will get better

Nikospets
07-13-16, 06:02 PM

OMG!!! Great post, I needed a good laugh and you gave me one! Thank you so much!😂

FridayFarms
07-13-16, 06:03 PM
I have to agree with others that this is the most boring, and exhausting event S8 has come up with. So sick of clicking rocks, wheat and chickens!

yummy_bistro
07-13-16, 06:59 PM
4 small rock piles and one big rock pouring finally gives 20 worms!
Think I will stop once I upgrade to egg lv 4

this is no fun zzzz

ParadiseLostForNow
07-13-16, 07:24 PM
I collected from my griffin and got a roast chicken and a tail. Ho hum...

iamvan2
07-13-16, 07:59 PM
Well, I just collected the Royal Griffin after 7 days of relentless tapping. I really think the only reason I was able to complete this tedious task is because I am a teacher and thus I'm on summer vacation.
Is the Gruffin worth all those hours of play; from what I'm reading no! I guess I will see.

redbullangel
07-13-16, 08:10 PM
Since I have a full time job and no wifi access at work, I probably won't finish this one. But... I'll keep tapping away for 5 more days anyway. I've almost got the roost to level 4. Thanks to those who keep encouraging the rest of us.

ladlasse
07-13-16, 08:58 PM
Rocks only seem to be giving worms 50% of the time now, but previously had been giving a worm with almost every strike (or maybe 17-18 out of 20).

aiyoosha
07-13-16, 09:09 PM
im on "upgrade roost to level 5" now, ugh this is gonna take forever. i hate having to do this.

sophiensissi
07-13-16, 09:10 PM
All that work for an animal that only drops fur and wheat????!!!! Wow! Just wow!

31aug2002
07-13-16, 10:29 PM
Hi
I am not a regular player of castle story. Had installed it eons ago and then forgotten about it. So when I returned , this adventure started. Am participating to see how far I can go.
Have reached part 7 and I need seeds.... Where will those drop from. It says gardens... Well I don't know which gardens .
Also have a question on energy... What is maximum energy a person gets . I am lvl 17 and it shows 40 as my maximum.
Thank you in advance .

carove
07-13-16, 11:19 PM
Well I've nearly finished part ten and just looked at how much nesting staw I will need. I have come to conclusion that this is the WORST event so far . It seems to be getting progressively worse with each one. I'm not only bored with this one I'm also annoyed with how much time and energy is required for it. Very disappointed S8.:(

yummy_bistro
07-14-16, 12:34 AM
Rocks only seem to be giving worms 50% of the time now, but previously had been giving a worm with almost every strike (or maybe 17-18 out of 20).

rocks outpouring rocks : gives 14 worms!
small rock piles gives 4 worm
I purchased 4 of the small rock piles still cannot get 20 worms!
so mathematically in order to get 20 worms , one would need 5 small rock piles at least which costs $800 x5 =$4000
or 1 rock puring $2200 and another 2 small rock piles $800x2 , total: $3600

and all my rocks,coals, silver maxxed out

this is insane

newzealander
07-14-16, 01:24 AM

i have noticed the same. A definite drop when you get to Part 11.

Seranda
07-14-16, 01:33 AM
I'm getting bored too. 60 nesting straws for level 5?! I'm only 16/30 to upgrade to level 4. I agree with what everyone is saying. These events are supposed to be fun. I'm so tired of collecting rocks, chickens and wheat. Such a hungry energy intense event. So was the last one. I work full time. I can log in every 30 minute to start a new mission. I think I give up too. Why try when it's impossible to finish?! I'm so considering giving up on this game.

Jamdraak
07-14-16, 03:21 AM
This event really is insane!!! I am busy with upgrading to level four (part 7), but then I need to upgrade it even more...... How are we suppose to do al of that?? It is impossible.............

DragonThruTime
07-14-16, 04:28 AM
Ya, I quit too as soon as I realized it was basically the same thing as the last one. It's boring! The tasks required don't create any enjoyment or the desire to finish the event whatsoever. Whoever is responsible for developing this game has either lost their creativity or they've gotten lazy....or both. This game used to be fun but not so much anymore.

otgland
07-14-16, 04:35 AM
Myself, I try to pick a few wheats first (before chickens or rocks) since I have completed Knowledge Shard-Farmers Badge and have a chance for a bonus energy from harvest. This helps me get an extra tap or two in.

As far as the time for Adventures, in your case for example, you could do one 30 min one then set up a 2 hour one for while you're away from the game. So instead of 2-4 stones for the two 30 min ones you do in the morning, **you could potentially get 5-9 stones by the next time you're able to check in** (as long as stones drops are reasonably scaling with time/length of Adventure.
Whether that's at lunch time or when you get home, you're that much closer to your goal even though you weren't baby sitting your game.

What two hour adventure brings stones? Good suggestion on collecting wheat first!

HappyHeartBakery
07-14-16, 04:37 AM
Ok - having a brain freeze. Where do I get the sky stones from?

Solientus
07-14-16, 04:40 AM
Pile of seeds can be obtained from the following
Conservatory
Glimmer fountain
Ivys petting zoo
Summer Gaxebo
Magic garden
Goddess tree
faerie respite
Faerie Flowerbed
At your level, I think only Conservatory and and Magic Garden are your options for Piles of Seeds.

Have reached part 7 and I need seeds.... Where will those drop from. It says gardens... Well I don't know which gardens .
Also have a question on energy... What is maximum energy a person gets . I am lvl 17 and it shows 40 as my maximum.
Thank you in advance .
Currently max level of energy to hold is 40 for all levels (max energy every 2 hours).

Solientus
07-14-16, 04:48 AM
What two hour adventure brings stones? Good suggestion on collecting wheat first!
In that post I had been responding to someone about the benefit of a longer Adventure (for Sky Stones). I had suggested for a 2/4 hour Adventure be added (with a scaling resource cost) as an option for players who can't check their game every 30-60 minutes.
Currently only the 30 minute Griffin Peak one exists.

belbar22
07-14-16, 05:50 AM
I have been playing this game since just after the love shack (rotten timing on my part and still hoping it will return one day) and I have become increasingly disillusioned with what has been my favourite games for the best part of 3 years. The last few events have been either very frustrating in terms of the amount of energy you need to use and the time required to complete events versus the reward at the end.

This event however has sunk to a new low. Boring doesn't even begin to describe it, and it feels that S8 as well as being greedy and cynically offering unlimited energy packs, has resorted to plain laziness. We used to have a fantastic storyline with fun and varying tasks but now playing CS is like an endurance test.

There is no fun in being asked to smash rocks, harvest wheat and collect from chickens every 2 hours. I do not know what has happened to the development team but please please please can the game be returned to the excellent quality it once was.

Although I will complete this event with a couple of days to spare, that is only because I have been working from home for the last week and have been able to log in every couple of hours.

riverly
07-14-16, 05:50 AM
I'm finished with everything except my nests . Now I just have to keep plucking chickens and raising wheat, but I think I'll finish with the time remaining. I tried a 5 minute unlimited energy thing, and I think it helped, but mine turned into a mess If anyone is considering this, maybe someone out there could post the best way of making the best of the time, because I felt like I didn't make the most of it. Like I said, it turned into a hot mess, and I probably wasted a lot. Those were the only gems I purposefully used, but I accidentally bought energy for 20 gems once- I was tired- so beware of that trap.

fantaloonastic
07-14-16, 06:27 AM
Im going to make it, still 18 nests to go and 8 food but should manage that before timer runs out. All thanks to sick kids keeping me up at night and a few gems from playing the dream city game

kschlag
07-14-16, 06:55 AM
I'm finished with everything except my nests . Now I just have to keep plucking chickens and raising wheat, but I think I'll finish with the time remaining. I tried a 5 minute unlimited energy thing, and I think it helped, but mine turned into a mess If anyone is considering this, maybe someone out there could post the best way of making the best of the time, because I felt like I didn't make the most of it. Like I said, it turned into a hot mess, and I probably wasted a lot. Those were the only gems I purposefully used, but I accidentally bought energy for 20 gems once- I was tired- so beware of that trap.

What I did with five minutes was make sure my chickens and wheat were ready before I did it, and had several large rock outcroppings ready to go. First, I collected from chickens tapping them all as quickly as possible and swiping my notifications (iOS) to instantly collect; then, I tapped all the wheat and swiped notifications to collect; last, I tapped the rock twenty times, swiped notifications, tapped the second rock twenty times, swiped notifications, and kept doing that until I had 99 worms. After that, I still had enough time left of the five minutes to collect from my other animals, but I ran out of time before all resource buildings were collected.

I think you just have to really plan ahead. In my opinion, it'd be hard to fully utilize more than five minutes of unlimited energy, because you'll run out of things to tap. It really does help with those lousy worms. I also got a few gold nuggets for my trouble.

Anaboe
07-14-16, 08:12 AM
To be honest, even tho I ranted a few days back, this event actually is doable. I spent 2 10-energy-boxes and 2 gems to finish part 7 before going to bed, so I could ask my neighbors for fur and I all recieved them by morning. Now I'm on part 11, have already all Griffin-food (+1 souvenir), all cloth (+1 souvenir) and need only 14 sky stones and 13 nesting straws. Think I will have it done within the next few days.

I never spend gems or energy-boxes, unless it gives me a huge advantage, so I am packed with those.

Boring, but doable. And glad I don't need to quit this game, like I promised in my rant.

lillybuz
07-14-16, 08:57 AM
When using the timed energy bundles, do you have to swipe notifications to collect in time? I was hoping to just tap tap tap tap......? Also wondering which rock formations to buy? :confused::confused::rolleyes:

31aug2002
07-14-16, 08:59 AM
At your level, I think only Conservatory and and Magic Garden are your options for Piles of Seeds.

Currently max level of energy to hold is 40 for all levels (max energy every 2 hours).

Thank you so much.... Though I don't think I will move much further as it is too tedious ... But let's see... How far a newbie can go

mikepastry
07-14-16, 09:06 AM
I used to get wool from stables, but now during the event, I only got 1 wool yesterday. And I have 2 stables, and no sheep. How am I supposed to collect 75 wool for 5 blankets??? Storm8, please increase the wool dropping rate from stables! Thank you!

dragoniakingdom
07-14-16, 09:29 AM
I used to get wool from stables, but now during the event, I only got 1 wool yesterday. And I have 2 stables, and no sheep. How am I supposed to collect 75 wool for 5 blankets??? Storm8, please increase the wool dropping rate from stables! Thank you!

Do you have the Easter Bunny from last Easter's event? That will also drop wool.

Stymie52
07-14-16, 09:47 AM
When using the timed energy bundles, do you have to swipe notifications to collect in time? I was hoping to just tap tap tap tap......? Also wondering which rock formations to buy? :confused::confused::rolleyes:

I have been very lucky with the large rock outcropping for 2200 coins. Good luck!

mikepastry
07-14-16, 09:48 AM
Do you have the Easter Bunny from last Easter's event? That will also drop wool.

I am a new player, I do not have the Easter Bunny. But I am Level 27 (which means I have already accumulated a fair amount of common for that level resources), and I believe, the event should be doable without spending gems. I do not have gems to buy a sheep now. Before the event, the wool drop rate from stables was at least 1 or normally more than 1 per collection. Now, it is zero or occasionally 1. I think, it would be fair to get it back to normal. If STORM8 could please check what happened to the wool droppings from stables after they added Exotic Thread, that would help a lot! Thanks!

dala12
07-14-16, 09:53 AM
Not finishing this quest...I playing this game on an iPad and this is for players with phone! Because then you can play every half hour. I can only play three times a day... So...

butterball8509
07-14-16, 10:30 AM
What I did with five minutes was make sure my chickens and wheat were ready before I did it, and had several large rock outcroppings ready to go. First, I collected from chickens tapping them all as quickly as possible and swiping my notifications (iOS) to instantly collect; .

What do you mean by "swiping my notifications"?

kooky panda
07-14-16, 10:35 AM
What do you mean by "swiping my notifications"?
If you play on an apple device: Run around an tap things you want to collect, then on you device pull down from the top your notification screen then let it up.
When you do this all the items will collect quickly. You do not have to wait for your avatar to go to each item to collect.

kschlag
07-14-16, 10:54 AM

No, you don't have to. I did it because it saves a few seconds, especially when it comes to the rocks.

I got the large rock outcropping, but it doesn't matter which you chop as long as you've already bought them. The key is just to know what you want to use the energy for, and have it set out. Visiting storage or the marketplace would use up precious unlimited energy time.

QueenCarolyn
07-14-16, 11:42 AM
What I did with five minutes was make sure my chickens and wheat were ready before I did it, and had several large rock outcroppings ready to go. First, I collected from chickens tapping them all as quickly as possible and swiping my notifications (iOS) to instantly collect; then, I tapped all the wheat and swiped notifications to collect; last, I tapped the rock twenty times, swiped notifications, tapped the second rock twenty times, swiped notifications, and kept doing that until I had 99 worms. After that, I still had enough time left of the five minutes to collect from my other animals, but I ran out of time before all resource buildings were collected.

I think you just have to really plan ahead. In my opinion, it'd be hard to fully utilize more than five minutes of unlimited energy, because you'll run out of things to tap. It really does help with those lousy worms. I also got a few gold nuggets for my trouble.

Could you clearly explain swiping notifications? How do you do it?

GameGal
07-14-16, 11:59 AM
Wow! I have been playing for years & did not know this!

GameGal
07-14-16, 12:04 PM
What buildings give out Exotic Thread? I know the stables, but I don't want to waste what little energy I have randomly tapping buildings.
Thanks!!

kschlag
07-14-16, 12:04 PM

You can collect things without waiting for the animation of the person in your kingdom a few ways if you're on an Apple device: after tapping what you want to collect you can put your finger at the very top of the device (the black part above the screen) and move your finger straight down. This will open up the notifications menu on your device. Then you can keep your finger on the screen, and swipe the menu back up before it opens all the way. You can also do the same motion from the bottom of the screen, opening the control center menu. Both menus can be closed by swiping in the opposite direction from the one you used to open it.

The other way to collect instantly is to open up the social menu in your game--the one you would open to visit neighbors--but doing it this way takes a bit longer.

I don't know if it's different on android devices.

Solientus
07-14-16, 12:05 PM

The Hub has lots of great tidbits, I found some instructions there:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1164564&viewfull=1#post1164564
Specifically number 7:
"7. Can I collect items quickly / automatically?
Yes, there are a couple of ways to collect automatically: Click all items to be collected, then
i) click on the "Menu/Social" then close the "Social" page. Items are placed in your inventory right away! Or
ii) Pull down the notification bar then push up your notification bar it will also automatically collect everything you had clicked. (iOS) or
iii) Double click the home screen and then go back into your game via the thumbnail (iOS)"

If you aren't sure still, when you pull at the top of your screen a window comes down showing, date/time, app notifications, device update notifications. I'm on android, at the bottom of all these notifications are three little bars that clears everything...except date/time bar. I press those little bars and all the notifications go away.
I usually just go into the menu in the game and then hit the social button. Once my castle in the background starts moving again (animals, sparkles on the buildings, whatever) then I close that window and everything I've tapped on is already collected...instead of taking 20-40seconds as my little avatar runs arounds collecting.

PrincessCupOButter
07-14-16, 12:06 PM
What buildings give out Exotic Thread? I know the stables, but I don't want to waste what little energy I have randomly tapping buildings.
Thanks!!

It's only the stables. Not sure why the description said 'buildings'.

Solientus
07-14-16, 12:08 PM
It's only the stables. Not sure why the description said 'buildings'.
It's the Baron writing the Quests :( He's a big, mean, confusing Grump!

PrincessCupOButter
07-14-16, 12:17 PM
It's over. Whew. I'm done and not one gem or penny was spent. This has been by far the most tedious and boring event since I've been playing. There have been goals (sister sister comes to mind) that have been boring and repetitive, but at least with most of them, they weren't timed, so we could put them on the back burner and do other things.

The one compliment I can happily give is that the artwork is very nice this time. The griffin looks very much like his picture (unlike the stag, and the poor fairy) and the Griffin's roost blends in quite nicely, unlike the gummy bear bubble gum tree. And for now at least, I'm happy to get the drops of wheat...that's less I have to harvest. Lol

What I don't understand is: Why are the crafting options and adventure still available after finishing the quest? The drops have stopped, but the crafts remain. :confused:

So, heads up to those wanting to make/collect extras.....do all of your collecting before the final upgrade because the drops do stop.

PrincessCupOButter
07-14-16, 12:24 PM
It's the Baron writing the Quests :( He's a big, mean, confusing Grump!

Lol! He sure is. And greedy too! (20 worms per food!)

hexappeal
07-14-16, 12:47 PM
Thank you so much.... Though I don't think I will move much further as it is too tedious ... But let's see... How far a newbie can go

Hello fello noob.
I ran into a similar situation with the seeds but built the conservatory and it all worked out.
I just wanted to mention that you may want to start collecting from your stables now. (the quest requires you to have two)
You are going to need wool. Lots of wool..

xtinem070672
07-14-16, 01:15 PM
Although I settled for a level 3 egg before calling it quits, I have to give a huge shout out to the players who forged ahead! Despite the tedium and difficulty level of this event many of my neighbors have finished or nearly finished. That's not only a huge accomplishment but it speaks volumes about their love and commitment to this game notwithstanding feeling let down by S8. So CHEERS!! to you, undaunted rulers of kingdoms!

paisdelasmaravillas
07-14-16, 01:16 PM
Finally I've finished!!!
I have the Griffin!!
Great day, this morning I obtained the fireworks Griffin in tent, and now I've royal Griffin!!! Yeah!!
And I did it without gems. I've used all my Alis, and wizard school every time I could
Now it's time to restore all the items in the inventory

Sandybellee
07-14-16, 02:31 PM
Finished! Phew! I love the griffin but this was tough. I didn't use gems but I spent all available energy on the quest and chopped a few energy crates. Probably wouldn't have made it without my alis. Good luck to everyone still trying and huge congrats to everyone who have climbed this mountain!

peachtreeshoppe
07-14-16, 04:14 PM
The fact that people are finishing with over three days to spare makes me wish people would hold back rants at day 2 and 3 or just do the math to see it's possible. I'm not saying it's the same folks, just that all of the "it's impossible without gems or having a life" just isn't true. For lower level players who find seeds or wool a challenge, or only have one stable or zero wizarding schools, yes - this would be very, very hard. But many of us don't have any white alicorns and are set to finish on time.

As for making it fun, my personal challenge has been to waste nothing but regular stones, and even those as few as possible. I am making earth wisps, fancy blocks, armor etc between nests and blankets to keep the inventory for all materials below 95. I made several dozen noodles with all of the eggs. Yes the tapping of wheat, chic and rocks got boring but making sure I don't waste my collections makes it more strategic and in my opinion, fun.

EvieandIzzie
07-14-16, 06:05 PM
I just checked this forum while waiting at the airport.
My Android game does not appear to have this.
Is this quest iOS only?

kattkrazie
07-14-16, 06:07 PM
The fact that people are finishing with over three days to spare makes me wish people would hold back rants at day 2 and 3 or just do the math to see it's possible. I'm not saying it's the same folks, just that all of the "it's impossible without gems or having a life" just isn't true. For lower level players who find seeds or wool a challenge, or only have one stable or zero wizarding schools, yes - this would be very, very hard. But many of us don't have any white alicorns and are set to finish on time.

As for making it fun, my personal challenge has been to waste nothing but regular stones, and even those as few as possible. I am making earth wisps, fancy blocks, armor etc between nests and blankets to keep the inventory for all materials below 95. I made several dozen noodles with all of the eggs. Yes the tapping of wheat, chic and rocks got boring but making sure I don't waste my collections makes it more strategic and in my opinion, fun.

Very well said. Thanks for a positive post. I, too, finished and enjoyed this challenge.

undead30k
07-14-16, 06:12 PM
It was mentioned earlier that the drops will cease on items like worms, feathers, and exotic threads once we upgrade to Lv5. Tempted to keep collecting worms, feathers, and threads until maxed. Anyone else? I made one extra blanket, griffin food, and nesting straw.

aiyoosha
07-14-16, 06:14 PM
It was mentioned earlier that the drops will cease on items like worms, feathers, and exotic threads once we upgrade to Lv5. Tempted to keep collecting worms, feathers, and threads until maxed. Anyone else? I made one extra blanket, griffin food, and nesting straw.

im at reach ;level 5 now and everythings droping the same. little bit of worms same feathers same everything, except wool that one is less and less

undead30k
07-14-16, 06:17 PM

I couldn't agree more. I don't want to offend anyone saying this but, it isn't fun to read players threatening to quit playing the game because of one optional quest. If the griffin had incredible drops and people couldn't finish the event that would not be cool. But since the drops are marginal at best no harm if you can't finish.

riverly
07-14-16, 06:45 PM
It was mentioned earlier that the drops will cease on items like worms, feathers, and exotic threads once we upgrade to Lv5. Tempted to keep collecting worms, feathers, and threads until maxed. Anyone else? I made one extra blanket, griffin food, and nesting straw.you go Undead!!!
As for me I don't want to even see another of those worms. Just the thought feels me with dread. I'm happy collecting the rest of my straw and feathers. I managed to get my earth wisps levels up and I also squeezed out 2 mitherl ( tho I think these have depreciated ) and I managed about 2 trades for tickets.

SpiritWind00
07-14-16, 08:02 PM
Worms have become the new corn! (for those that remember that dreaded event!) although, wheat slowly moving into that category too... :) ha!

ashley224
07-14-16, 08:57 PM

I did the same with this challenge and the last challenge with the sap, wood and living wood from the deforestation. I was glad that this challenge was rocks instead of trees for two reasons, it provided different resources from the last challenge and it was just after the expansions upgrade so I used the coal for wisps and then made lanterns for the expansions. If I must smash endless rocks, the timing was great.

ashley224
07-14-16, 09:06 PM

I admit that I'm doing the same. Also collected an extra sky stone. With every collection beyond what I need I ask myself why? I think I might have a problem...

undead30k
07-14-16, 10:11 PM
I admit that I'm doing the same. Also collected an extra sky stone. With every collection beyond what I need I ask myself why? I think I might have a problem...

Or in hopes if they ever bring items back. Like the different color dyes

undead30k
07-14-16, 10:13 PM
I did the same with this challenge and the last challenge with the sap, wood and living wood from the deforestation. I was glad that this challenge was rocks instead of trees for two reasons, it provided different resources from the last challenge and it was just after the expansions upgrade so I used the coal for wisps and then made lanterns for the expansions. If I must smash endless rocks, the timing was great.

Exactly and I did the same exact thing as you and peachtreeshoppe

newzealander
07-14-16, 10:16 PM
4 small rock piles and one big rock pouring finally gives 20 worms!
Think I will stop once I upgrade to egg lv 4

this is no fun zzzz
I have been keeping some numbers from my game and 2 others, and all 3 of us have experienced a huge reduction in worm drop since we upgraded to Level 4. Coincidence? Hmmmmmm.

ashley224
07-14-16, 10:20 PM
Or in hopes if they ever bring items back. Like the different color dyes

Yes, a few times the extras did come in handy.

Queenzod
07-14-16, 11:21 PM
Yay! I finally finished! I hope never to see another worm in my life, lol! The griffin is very stupendous looking, and I'm glad I slogged through, even if all it does is look pretty.

I do hope S8 listens to the feedback and stops doing these types of quests. Especially the dropping ONE of whatever you need per tap. The half hour quests are really tedious also.

Too much energy usage!

paisdelasmaravillas
07-14-16, 11:36 PM

Oh! Yes! I too!
One extra item of all the things to the collection
The problem is contagious

elainedeee
07-15-16, 12:27 AM

I'm glad that the recent quests have met your definition of fun. It's pretty subjective I suppose, but definitely not my definition, and many others', definition of fun. We've held out on all the events and quests so far that we didn't feel was fun in hopes that Storm8 would produce some good ones, in our humble opinions.

Btw, I am finishing early as well. I am at level 50 so it's not that difficult, just tedious, but I still don't think it's fun. I loved the old quests and events with great storylines and interesting tasks. It seems that the new game designers have similar tastes as yourself, and many others it seems, and that is great. Players who don't have similar tastes can always choose to play other games. It is also okay to voice opinions, and not rant on other players for their opinions.

Thanks for your tips. I'm sure some players will find it useful. I believe lots of higher level players have lots of stock of many items but could always add a few more to reach the max of 99.

yummy_bistro
07-15-16, 12:30 AM
If you play on an apple device: Run around an tap things you want to collect, then on you device pull down from the top your notification screen then let it up.
When you do this all the items will collect quickly. You do not have to wait for your avatar to go to each item to collect.

still have to tap, first I thought you can swipe down and automatically collect LOL

thx for the clarification ^^

Stymie52
07-15-16, 01:08 AM

The end is in sight for me too. I only need 3 more griffin food, but I am going to make 4. That way, I have an extra of each too. The problem we have is called hoarding!

Thanks to all for your encouragement and info. I always look forward to reading the forum.

yummy_bistro
07-15-16, 01:46 AM
is there any major graphical difference between lv 3 and 4? As from the pics here , can barely tell the difference lol

I need 5 more griffin food to upgrade, but not sure if I should continue if they look same...

samillian
07-15-16, 02:42 AM
My drinking a huge glass of water before bed and my nocturnal trips to the toilet to pluck chickens has helped me finish the event as well.I swear .my cows are now smiling now that they are being milked

HappyHeartBakery
07-15-16, 04:30 AM
Surprisingly working on part 10
I agree with everyone else - this event (like many before it) is ridiculous.
Not enough drops of items needed (like the silly worms from rocks), too many items to make (how many nests do these Griffins need?!?)

Seems these timed quests are ONLY made for those players at the highest level or who have real cash to spend on gems. Oh well

rosym47
07-15-16, 05:49 AM
As there are a lot of posts and I may have missed it can somebody tell me where the exotic fibre for making blankets comes from? Is it only the stables or are there other buildings that drop these?

kschlag
07-15-16, 05:57 AM
I should finish today on my game (level 50) and tomorrow on my daughter's game (level 29). For lower-level players I think this event is achievable as long as the kingdom has a conservatory and a good supply of wool (or better yet, a sheep or two). I do not like having to check in on the game every hour for days at a time, but I have to say this is the first event that wasn't more difficult on my daughter's game. Chopping tons of rocks and collecting from chickens so much had the added benefit of supplying golden eggs and nuggets.

I, too, appreciate the people who keep it positive on these threads. Of course, everyone is welcome to their opinion, but I'm tired of all the passive-aggressive comments that cast aspersions on those of us that like the game. Quit if you feel it's the right decision for you, but please don't try to make me feel bad about playing, enjoying, and/or spending money on the game.

(I do know what happened about a month ago, in case anyone wants to say I'm just naive.)

meme1098
07-15-16, 06:03 AM
As there are a lot of posts and I may have missed it can somebody tell me where the exotic fibre for making blankets comes from? Is it only the stables or are there other buildings that drop these?

Only drops from stables. Another miscue by S8 so you use all your energy, get frustrated & buy gems.
Sorry, about the negativity but just so disillusioned with the game for such a long time now. :(

Always check the first 2 posts of a goal thread for info. SW keeps things updated quite nicely when players provide their goal experiences. Thanks to you guys who forge ahead & SW for all her hard work :)

Zirilka
07-15-16, 06:36 AM
So. It looks like I made it to part 11. Now the question is: will I have enough time to finish or not? I don't know if I should bother.

doodledoo20000
07-15-16, 07:08 AM
No matter your perspective, people will read comments that they don't agree with, but everyone should be able to comment (and even vent and panic) : ). I am one of those people who is full on EVERYTHING, so this quest was nothing if not tedious and definitely not fun. I was wasting multiple things with almost every tap with no chance to try to make other things to make up for it. I don't complain about that because I know that is fairly unusual. I just stop paying attention to the black flags. At the same time, while I understand that the developers have to meet many different needs and it is impossible to please everyone all the time, clearly a lot of people are getting bored with the direction this game is headed and are sad about this game they've loved for years because even high level players full on everything used to enjoy quests.

BahSunFarms
07-15-16, 08:45 AM
I'm approaching the end of Part 10 and because of the weekend, I think I just might finish this event. So ready to tackle level 5!

msmorg
07-15-16, 09:42 AM
I really need advice on best way to get more energy, it took 4 days for me to upgrade the griffin roost to Level 4 and now the requirements for level 5 are higher, I see no way to complete level 8 through 11 in 4 days due to energy needed. I have one Allicorn that only drops once a week and I have used my energy crates andirons use the Wizard school as my main source. I don't have money to spend on 500 gems.

aurora171
07-15-16, 09:51 AM
omg level 7 done but with a weekend off work so I'm going for the rsi tapping. Because I haven't come this far not to succeed now lol or so I hope anyway haha. Chickens prepare yourselves to be plucked, rocks to be smashed ....... and everything else to be utterly neglected!

Twintail
07-15-16, 10:04 AM
I have finished Part 9 but decided to quit this event. It is nothing but boring and too energy and time consuming. 65 nesting straw and 40 sky stones etc... crazy. Time and energy I spent until Part 9 go wasted, but now that I know what this "Royal" Griffin would drop, I prefer going back to healthy life.
Storm8 should have told us what the prise is at the beginning of the event.
I find it also very sorry that the event is "one Griffin or nothing". If I could not finish it, it remains only some decorations, which I must sooner or later put in storage because of lack of space.

I am still low at game-level, so I am going to enjoy main story-line again, relaxed, looking at the Roost with a pink egg upon it along with 4 other pink eggs in my Kingdom.

Thank you all for your useful information!!

belbar22
07-15-16, 10:28 AM
Finished this morning zzzzzzzzzzz

Anaboe
07-15-16, 10:38 AM
I had an golden egg dropped from the griffin roost :)

badbunny42
07-15-16, 10:43 AM
My last nests and food are crafting now. So glad! Even though level 50, I only have one white Ali, so this challenge used all my energy for its duration. That's the first time I've had to totally neglect my kingdom on any quest ever. That would be my main complaint--collecting stuff, balancing inventory levels, earning expansion tickets (btw, thanks so much for new expansions S8), etc. are my game faves.

However I will not whine about what the griffin drops. I still remember how hard it was to get fur for that stadium that only drops coins (and, btw, is the first thing to go into storage when space is needed, ha ha). If these side quests gave super good things it would create a bigger imbalance between new and long time players. From the Halloween cauldron to the gazebo, I have things that drop useful stuff newbies might never get a shot at. Like I long for that blasted love shack.

However, it would have been nice to get at least one gold nugget from all those rock piles. Sigh.

kschlag
07-15-16, 11:13 AM
I second everything @badbunny42 said!

I just finished the griffin on my level 50 game, and I've got probably one more day on my daughter's level 29. The whole reason I started doing limited events for her was because some of my limited event items give things that are hard to come by otherwise. It's super-nice to get one or two troll clubs from the colosseum every day, and the forest tree and stag regularly give living wood. It might not be very useful for long-time players, but it really helps those of us who haven't been playing as long.

ashley224
07-15-16, 11:37 AM
My last nests and food are crafting now. So glad! Even though level 50, I only have one white Ali, so this challenge used all my energy for its duration. That's the first time I've had to totally neglect my kingdom on any quest ever. That would be my main complaint--collecting stuff, balancing inventory levels, earning expansion tickets (btw, thanks so much for new expansions S8), etc. are my game faves.

However I will not whine about what the griffin drops. I still remember how hard it was to get fur for that stadium that only drops coins (and, btw, is the first thing to go into storage when space is needed, ha ha). If these side quests gave super good things it would create a bigger imbalance between new and long time players. From the Halloween cauldron to the gazebo, I have things that drop useful stuff newbies might never get a shot at. Like I long for that blasted love shack.

However, it would have been nice to get at least one gold nugget from all those rock piles. Sigh.

sorry you didn't get any gold nuggets, I received so many, for me it was one of the positive aspects of the challenge. I wish I could send you a few. I really would be nice if we could share with nbrs from our inventory. Even just a few things a day. I wish you luck to get some golden nuggets soon from your mine collections. I hope the chickens treated you well with golden eggs.

ashley224
07-15-16, 11:45 AM
I really need advice on best way to get more energy, it took 4 days for me to upgrade the griffin roost to Level 4 and now the requirements for level 5 are higher, I see no way to complete level 8 through 11 in 4 days due to energy needed. I have one Allicorn that only drops once a week and I have used my energy crates andirons use the Wizard school as my main source. I don't have money to spend on 500 gems.

If you have a green house and have vital extract and floral glow in your inventory, you can combine them to produce 20 energy less one for collection. Between quests, when I have extra supplies, I make the vital extract and floral glow, and save for when I really need energy.

Niire
07-15-16, 01:18 PM
I just gathered from a rock pile, and some of the worms coming off it were giving me 2 at a time. I didn't see that before today. Just as a heads up.

badbunny42
07-15-16, 01:25 PM
sorry you didn't get any gold nuggets, I received so many, for me it was one of the positive aspects of the challenge. I wish I could send you a few. I really would be nice if we could share with nbrs from our inventory. Even just a few things a day. I wish you luck to get some golden nuggets soon from your mine collections. I hope the chickens treated you well with golden eggs.

Thank you. That's so kind. I'm sure the chickens were willing to drop golden eggs, but I am maxed on those. No real use for them, while I can't resist that golden trade for five gems (tho this game has taught me to try, ha ha).

MaddieMay33
07-15-16, 01:36 PM
I can't find it. What does the griffin drop? Trying to decide if it's worth it to try...

D_Raho
07-15-16, 02:03 PM
http://i.imgtc.com/ksZRMDm.png

Finally finished. No gems spent, but far too time consuming and like many others, I had to neglect literally everything else in my kingdom. I like the Griffin, but this was exceptionally un-fun. The boring, tedious, time consuming, ,
mind numbing task that I've ever done in this game. It's like they have been actively trying to make people quit.

jbfps116
07-15-16, 03:26 PM
even CS has to bring the "daily grind" into virtual life! lol
I have no other missions so any mission is better than nothing!
although this one hampered my redesign I was slowly working on.

aww its too bad the egg on the roost is broken at the end. It looks better a whole egg on top but oh well, they wanted it realistic

sheepishjaina
07-15-16, 04:10 PM
If you position one of the egg decorations behind the nest, it appears to be part of the nest. Or close enough that it works for me, especially when not zoomed in.

ladyperidot
07-15-16, 04:13 PM
I just gathered from a rock pile, and some of the worms coming off it were giving me 2 at a time. I didn't see that before today. Just as a heads up.

I'm envious. My worm drops haven't been that good!

xtinem070672
07-15-16, 05:33 PM
If you position one of the egg decorations behind the nest, it appears to be part of the nest. Or close enough that it works for me, especially when not zoomed in.

Hey, that's really clever! I liked the pink egg so much I decided to keep it instead of finishing the event. Looks like you got the best of both worlds! :o

SpiritWind00
07-15-16, 08:21 PM
Here is the master list of all drops from the Griffin and the Nest. Info courtesy of PikaSquirrel :)

The Royal Griffin drops:
Fur
Rat Tail
Creep Tooth
Fey Crystal
Eggs
Wheat
Roast Chicken
Golden Egg
White Petal

The level 5 Griffin Roost will drop:
Golden Egg
Wheat
Roast Chicken
Griffin Egg
Stone

added to post 1 with the goal info at the top. :)

rst345
07-15-16, 09:22 PM
Can anyone explain the purpose of more gold eggs? I have been maxed for a year? More? Not really sure- A very long time. I cannot remember a quest or building they were ever required for. Just curious. Long ago someone mentioned a smelting goal in the magic forge for creating gold nuggets. Could it be coming?

fillyna
07-15-16, 09:25 PM
I'm at level 46 but don't have this goal for some reason. I build the nest and got a decorative egg from the adventure, but cannot display it and cannot proceed no further. Everything says "locked by goal" but there is no goal for me. Anybody knows what can I do?

agifford12061
07-15-16, 10:00 PM
This is a great adventure, but why is it so overwhelming to complete?

ReinierMamaWouter
07-15-16, 11:29 PM
I'm almost done! But I accidentally bought (for 35 gems) a cupid cow instead of clicking on Other in the Nature Market. When the cow went to my board I pressed the red X. Now I have no cupid cow, but I'm still out 35 gems. What can I do?

SpiritWind00
07-16-16, 02:16 AM
I'm almost done! But I accidentally bought (for 35 gems) a cupid cow instead of clicking on Other in the Nature Market. When the cow went to my board I pressed the red X. Now I have no cupid cow, but I'm still out 35 gems. What can I do?
Please send an email to Support so an agent can check your game. When you press X nothing should happen...

plby
07-16-16, 02:16 AM
Puh. Done. Finally. Suspect this'll be the last timed event I participate in. :rolleyes: The nest crafting was a pain :(

BTW, for the posters with worm drop problems. Have you tried iron rich rocks? Got 4-6 worms from each rock.

SpiritWind00
07-16-16, 02:18 AM
I'm at level 46 but don't have this goal for some reason. I build the nest and got a decorative egg from the adventure, but cannot display it and cannot proceed no further. Everything says "locked by goal" but there is no goal for me. Anybody knows what can I do?
What goal is in your book? Post 1 has a list of the goals. You may need to reinstall your game.

DrP4ever
07-16-16, 02:21 AM
It is time for me to give up. Been playing since the early days but it is no longer fun. I'm tired of these time limited quests. I don't have time nor ability to play all day long. Needing All these items to upgrade Griffin Roost to Stage 5 0/1 GO | 65 nesting straw, 40 sky stones, 20 Griffin food, 5 Soft Blanket on a time limited item is just silly. I made it this far and even if I didn't sleep or do anything but play I can't achieve this before time is up. I have the blankets and am halfway to the rest of the items. If not time limited it is doable but since it is then not possible. I have a wifi only device, play a few times a day as able. I think it is time to go play something else and then come back when the main storyline returns. And pop in once a day to work towards expansions. Constant time only events just aren't fun for me. I'm disappointed that I made it this far but can't finish like so many of the timed events.

ReinierMamaWouter
07-16-16, 03:01 AM
Please send an email to Support so an agent can check your game. When you press X nothing should happen...

Done! Thanks SW

gypsymini
07-16-16, 03:23 AM
So what happens if you don't finish the timed quest? Can you still upgrade the roost?

SpiritWind00
07-16-16, 03:27 AM
So what happens if you don't finish the timed quest? Can you still upgrade the roost?
Yes but special items don't drop once the event finishes. You can then only use gems to complete any unfinished levels. ;)

gypsymini
07-16-16, 03:28 AM
I'm done with the game then. Deleting now, it's too much work for nothing
Yes but special items don't drop once the event finishes. You can then only use gems to complete any unfinished levels. ;)

SpiritWind00
07-16-16, 03:37 AM
You could just stick to main story... Some players do as that fits their schedule better. If you delete your game it is stored on S8 servers if you want to continue with main story later.

This event has been the toughest yet!

hagypagy
07-16-16, 05:04 AM
This event has been the toughest yet!

Agreed SW! :eek:

So I have to admit I'm a little disappointed with this quest.

The past 2 quests ... this one and the Stag have been incredibly labour intensive for very poor prizes.
All of the animation is beautiful and these are pieces that will be permanently displayed in my kingdom but the sad fact is they are just taking up precious space because their drops are so poor.
The Colosseum quest got this right. Beautiful design with worthwhile drops.

I normally have no problems with quests (I never spend gems on them) and I always finish ahead of time :)
But I honestly can't see myself making this one :(
I'm currently sitting on 20 sky stones, 33 nesting straw , completed soft blankets , 11 griffin food
I will need to be collecting constantly to do it in time.
I have had a busy couple weeks, but even so I can normally stay on top of them with a little planning. This one no :confused:

To make matters worse the current sale that popped up today is completely useless to help me finish?!? :mad:
Does anyone at Storm8 actually play??
Why offer us nesting twigs?!? Feathers and Wheat or Energy are what we need!
I'm in a situation (which happens very rarely) that I would actually spend some real money on this game yet I see no option that can help me finish.
The gems I would need to spend, to get the few items I need, would cost me hundreds of dollars!
So gem purchases aren't even an option. :confused:
Very bad that someone's poor understanding of the game is costing the company money.

aurora171
07-16-16, 05:13 AM
To make matters worse the current sale that popped up today is completely useless to help me finish?!? :mad:
Does anyone at Storm8 actually play??
Why offer us nesting twigs?!? Feathers and Wheat or Energy are what we need!
I'm in a situation (which happens very rarely) that I would actually spend some real money on this game yet I see no option that can help me finish.
The gems I would need to spend, to get the few items I need, would cost me hundreds of dollars!
So gem purchases aren't even an option. :confused:
Very bad that someone's poor understanding of the game is costing the company money.

I actually had the same thought, I don't generally spend money on the game but this was one of those times that I was going to do so, as I'd really love to finish the quest and obtain the final goal. But I have more than enough nesting twigs and sky stones. If the pack had offered energy, worms etc the stuff that's rare/hard to come by for this quest it would have been worth it!

nortonmalc
07-16-16, 05:57 AM
I'm likely not going to finish this quest despite finishing most of the others with time to spare. I guess I probably could have finished it, but quite frankly, doing nothing except for harvesting wheat, collecting from chickens and chopping rocks, day after day just became tedious to the point where I didn't even want to bother playing. I'm not going to stop playing entirely, but I just thought that I would give that feedback for input to future quest design. Sister Sister was very tedious as well, but at least it wasn't timed so that you could leave it and come back to it to keep from losing interest.

peacenlovegirl
07-16-16, 06:47 AM
Just finished and got the Griffin ��
A big thank to you guys for posting all the information and the steps. Without your help it had been impossible to complete this quest!

HarleyBrat119
07-16-16, 07:25 AM

Sadly mine are going down I just chopped rock 40x & got 19 worms 11 wheat gave 5 twigs. I have used every rock available. The first 4-5 rocks gave great drops, but then become sparce so I try the next.
I have only participated in this event & the stag. I tried to do the coliseum but that event icon appeared just 5 days before it ended, so clearly I got nowhere with that.
Even though I am disabled, mostly bed ridden & a chronic insomniac & time is not an issue for me, the stag was VERY labor intensive. This event, however, seemed more enjoyable & relaxing to play until level 7. Why are the first 6 levels normal to play & the rest so ridiculous? 65 nesting straw & 20 griffin food for 10 & 11? It took me 4 1/2days to collect what level 7 needed.
I feel this is done to make me feel panicked I will not finish causing me to purchase gems to get through it. As a dedicated player of so many games, who spends $ a couple times a week to purchase little items here & there in the markets, I feel betrayed. I will continue to play & spend on main storylines & even attempt the timed events in the future, but I will no longer "panic spend".
Also, does anyone know why the events start @ midnight, which is 3am where I am, & not, say 12 noon when people are up & about?

ashley224
07-16-16, 07:45 AM
Also, does anyone know why the events start @ midnight, which is 3am where I am, & not, say 12 noon when people are up & about?

The Castle Story day starts at midnight pacific time, which is when most days start, which is 3 am for me also. Most events are scheduled to start on Thursdays at noon pacific time which is 3 pm for me. At times, there are delays and the events start later than expected.

ladlasse
07-16-16, 07:46 AM
I just finished this quest. No gems used or extra energy purchased. I did use 3 energy crates (10 energies each) from storage and my alicorns earlier in the quest (they are only going to be ready for reuse later today or tomorrow, so I didn't even get to use them twice). I bought lots and lots of large rocks to chop for worms, but everything else was just plugging away and checking this game much more often. I work from home, so that helped, but this quest was too time-intensive to be a timed event with so many things required and minimal drops. We have real life demands on our time, and this game is supposed to be a fun, relaxed time. It isn't supposed to be our job. I realize that these are optional quests, but when faced with a challenge, I think most of us like to attempt it. I'm glad I just kept trying even though I wasn't sure if I would complete it or not, and I was able to finish several days early. Like many others already said, I wish S8 would get back to the original storyline and realize that just tapping endlessly isn't the best use of our time resources.

HarleyBrat119
07-16-16, 07:54 AM
The Castle Story day starts at midnight pacific time, which is when most days start, which is 3 am for me also. Most events are scheduled to start on Thursdays at noon pacific time which is 3 pm for me. At times, there are delays and the events start later than expected.

Oh ok Thank you. I asked S8 support at that last storybook one but all I got was my question back. They said "...they start 12am pacific, lol.

freesiawoods
07-16-16, 08:00 AM
I'm actually going to finish it, although I gave up on my secondary accounts. This event is more doable and much less confusing than the elk one and I appreciate the lack of random drops. However, it was a very tedious and uninteresting set of tasks and I can only finish it because I have quite a few alicorns and am able to check the game throughout the day.

ashley224
07-16-16, 09:02 AM
Oh ok Thank you. I asked S8 support at that last storybook one but all I got was my question back. They said "...they start 12am pacific, lol.

Most people don't find S8 support to be very supportive or helpful, the mods and many others on this forum are awesome.

ashley224
07-16-16, 09:08 AM
I'm actually going to finish it, although I gave up on my secondary accounts. This event is more doable and much less confusing than the elk one and I appreciate the lack of random drops. However, it was a very tedious and uninteresting set of tasks and I can only finish it because I have quite a few alicorns and am able to check the game throughout the day.
I also found the stag event confusing, there were too many layers with similar names for me! I appreciated the assistance of the speeders and the spread sheet savvy individuals who posted so much useful information on the forum.

Niire
07-16-16, 09:10 AM
Sadly mine are going down I just chopped rock 40x & got 19 worms 11 wheat gave 5 twigs. I have used every rock available. The first 4-5 rocks gave great drops, but then become sparce so I try the next.
I have only participated in this event & the stag. I tried to do the coliseum but that event icon appeared just 5 days before it ended, so clearly I got nowhere with that.
Even though I am disabled, mostly bed ridden & a chronic insomniac & time is not an issue for me, the stag was VERY labor intensive. This event, however, seemed more enjoyable & relaxing to play until level 7. Why are the first 6 levels normal to play & the rest so ridiculous? 65 nesting straw & 20 griffin food for 10 & 11? It took me 4 1/2days to collect what level 7 needed.
I feel this is done to make me feel panicked I will not finish causing me to purchase gems to get through it. As a dedicated player of so many games, who spends $ a couple times a week to purchase little items here & there in the markets, I feel betrayed. I will continue to play & spend on main storylines & even attempt the timed events in the future, but I will no longer "panic spend".

I am consistently getting 2 worms here and there on the rock outcroppings...on the iron rich rocks, it's the same as it was.

I am in similar circumstances as you, but I don't panic spend, as I am lacking some bigger picture items I'd like to get. :) I am almost always at home due to limited mobility (walker! At 40! Ugh...), watch tv and on the tablet and comp when I am up and not doing housework (what little I can, cannot bend). I totally agree with level 7, insane. I realized then that I would have to abandon almost everything else if I wanted to get this done. :/ I need 2 more food and 30 more nests to finish the last stage and am crossing what I can to get done, lol. :p

For the future, please devs actually listen to the community! There would be NO way for me to finish if I was able to work/had not furry children without spending gems, and it's just WRONG to offer quests to the community under that guise. The fact that it seemed like you did listen up till stage 7 makes it even worse. And i am closing in on level 49...I cannot even imagine being a lower level player...:/

hexappeal
07-16-16, 09:36 AM
I'm almost done. I'm just waiting for my beautiful Griffin to hatch.
Thank you all for your support and advice.
I know I prematurely freaked out over the seeds and the wool, but it all worked out.
This was the first timed quest I attempted and looking on the bright side, the rest of them may be comparably easier.
It may be a bit pollyanna of me but I have found storm 8 supportive.
When I contacted them in April regarding restoration of my games after a long absence, they responded quickly and in the affirmative.
I was not expecting either.
But I got my restaurant, bakery, fashion boutique and nightclub back even without supplying necessary info I could not remember (it had been since 2013)
I downloaded CS to obtain some (not needed) gems and promptly became hooked.
This quest is entirely doable for lower levels (23)
It seems when I have $, I have no time and when I have time, I have no $.
Currently, I'm blessed with time and storm8 makes that time enjoyable for me.
I did not utilize gems just the occasional oops didn't mean to do THAT once in a while
I know this is tl/dr but I just wanted to say thank you to storm8 and to the forum users.
I couldn't have done it without you.

aiyoosha
07-16-16, 09:48 AM
still not done... i need 15 more sky stones and 6 more worm food, this is taking forever

why oh why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do they give us twigs in the 3 day special thing?! why not worms????!!!!! I need worms yet they offer twigs and expensive rocks

sophiensissi
07-16-16, 10:21 AM
I'm on vacation so I thought this would be impossible to complete, but I think I may actually finish. I have 2 small babies who still nap so I played during those times and when back at the hotel. Needed to check in A LOT! I don't think the prize is worth it, but I always like to finish if I can. It will still take me the remainder time to finish, however, because we are out exploring a lot.

alexsjusa
07-16-16, 10:32 AM
What's the drop on the final prize? How many wheat do you get? Look I'm on vacation but I guess I'm out and about too much! I'm happy others are able to finish but I'm still trying to get to level 4. I don't understand these astronomical requirements! Did someone bounce their head when coming up with this? There is no way I can make 65 of those nest things so I guess I won't finish! I'm happy to plant wheat; at least I can get back some energy when harvesting! These quests seem so difficult lately!

Niire
07-16-16, 10:50 AM
I want to say, yes, the devs have actually listened to us alot, and I love this company and the way they do interact with the community. Just hoping things go a bit more equal for those with rl priorities and/or low levels. I have faith they will listen! <3

pcfroglad
07-16-16, 11:33 AM
well i managed to finish - with 3 days spare and not a gem spent. It is all a question of organizing the use of energy ... having several alicorns and 2 wizard schools certainly helped!

On the other hand i can't say it was anything other than tedious. plucking chopping and climbing.

My Griffin has given fur and roast chicken as well as wheat so far.

hackenbush74
07-16-16, 12:19 PM
Whew! My final two Griffin food are cooking now. I don't remember a timed event that was quite as tedious as this one.

alexsjusa
07-16-16, 12:55 PM
well i managed to finish - with 3 days spare and not a gem spent. It is all a question of organizing the use of energy ... having several alicorns and 2 wizard schools certainly helped!

On the other hand i can't say it was anything other than tedious. plucking chopping and climbing.

My Griffin has given fur and roast chicken as well as wheat so far.

Good to know! I'm never hurting for any of those items usually!

kschlag
07-16-16, 12:56 PM
I want to say, yes, the devs have actually listened to us alot, and I love this company and the way they do interact with the community. Just hoping things go a bit more equal for those with rl priorities and/or low levels. I have faith they will listen! <3

I agree with you! It seems S8 tried to make this event a bit more attainable for lower-level players who don't have tons of items in storage. However, they made it (inadvertently, in my opinion) impossible for people who can't check the game every few hours. It's progress, I think. There has to be a happy medium in there somewhere. I'm willing to stick it out for the time being. :)

ascomycota
07-16-16, 01:14 PM
So, I ran the math on this. Just based on the number of taps required and the refresh time on energy ifI were willing to sleep just under 5 hours a day for 10 days I could in fact accomplish this quest. That assumes that I get the drops I need on every tap, which is not the case and so tap required number is actually higher in reality. I have no energy giving items since I started playing just over 6 months ago and do not buy gems. It has become obvious that unless I am willing to pay out cash or never sleep I am unable to play this game on any kind of advanced level. That is sad since I enjoy other aspects of playing but I am just not willing to play a game with such blatant money grabs being thrown in my face every two weeks or so. So, this is the straw (or nesting straw in this case) for me and I quit.

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
07-16-16, 01:29 PM
As an android player i was happy at first with the new version, but with the the time lost to log in just to be kicked out after a few moments i don't have a chance to actualy play the game.

I am amazed of the fact i managed to get the thing on level 3 but i'm tired of this ( i instaled the winter version to be able to colect and craft on my phone, played on my phone and my tablet the same game just because the goals to be able to upgrade are in the new version)...... i even considered gems to be able to finish this, but something is not ok.

I'm thinking i don't have a chance to play the game anymore even if i spend money....... if the events and updates are only on the new version and i get out instantly.

BahSunFarms
07-16-16, 01:52 PM
After 60 adventures scaling griffin peak, I FINALLY was gifted the griffin egg decoration just now. lolol

alexsjusa
07-16-16, 02:05 PM
So, I ran the math on this. Just based on the number of taps required and the refresh time on energy ifI were willing to sleep just under 5 hours a day for 10 days I could in fact accomplish this quest. That assumes that I get the drops I need on every tap, which is not the case and so tap required number is actually higher in reality. I have no energy giving items since I started playing just over 6 months ago and do not buy gems. It has become obvious that unless I am willing to pay out cash or never sleep I am unable to play this game on any kind of advanced level. That is sad since I enjoy other aspects of playing but I am just not willing to play a game with such blatant money grabs being thrown in my face every two weeks or so. So, this is the straw (or nesting straw in this case) for me and I quit.

Lol totally understand! Perhaps that's why they started throwing those gem quests at us but then we have to invest time in those games to get the gems! I think you are right and it's probably designed that we will need to use gems! I used gems on one quest and then decided I never will again! Not worth it!

seishy
07-16-16, 02:50 PM
i managed to finish and get my griffin (weird that it went straight to storage and never told me I got it, I was very disappointed at first thinking I had not gotten it until I decided to check storage on the off chance it was there).

Not an enjoyable event though, very tedious, and I only completed it because I was off this week and was able to check the game constantly. I don't know that I would have been able to without all my alicorns and wizard school though. =/

punkskaatje
07-16-16, 02:53 PM
Okay time is now really going fast.... and just within 3 days we have to finish the quest.... still hoping for a little bit help from storm8 to make it a bit easier. Those griffin food (worms) and nesting straw (feathers) cost too much energy. And don't forget all the wheat. I haven't got alicorns and wizard schools for extra energy unfortunately.
Its also pretty boring.... chicken...rocks..wheat....chicken. ..rocks...wheat....chicken...
Eat, sleep, 'play', repeat. This quest isn't fun anymore.

Wrenfaerie
07-16-16, 03:02 PM
I've been in and out of this forum...I've tried to use the report bugs here to no avail. I'm not receiving the nesting straws, worms, feathers and even some of my wheat. Is anybody here that can help? I'm running out of time!

Steffihilson
07-16-16, 03:20 PM

This event is horrible, I agree, but it is doable.
I started playing about 10 or 11 months ago, so wool or seeds were not a problem, but I don't have anything that gives extra energy, not even a wizard school (although I think I'll finally buy it ;)), and I'm going to finish tomorrow.
I have a lot of free time, so it was definitely easier for me, but I have holidays, so I was sleeping at least 9 hours a day :D And of course wasted some energy, because I forgot to check the game.
And I may be in a minority, but I never felt forced to pay for this game. I think the free gems are enough to play and skip something here and there ;)

kumkibaby
07-16-16, 03:29 PM
i managed to finish and get my griffin (weird that it went straight to storage and never told me I got it, I was very disappointed at first thinking I had not gotten it until I decided to check storage on the off chance it was there).

Thanks for the info. I was searching all over the place for the grffin. Switched off and on and even force closed the game. Never expect that it will directly go into the inventory.

I need a vacation after this event.. Certainly NO for anything comes for the next two weeks :)

Amarice
07-16-16, 04:34 PM
Seems like I'll definately make it. I just have a few more Nestling Straw to make and should have those done tomorrow. I could even put a 2 extra of each aside for my trophy collection. :D Looking forward to the Griffin, they are so pretty!

I was lucky though all my alicorns got ready for collections yesterday and today that was a huge help. Also that wheat dropped energy on every third or so pick.

I personally also did not experience much of a worm decrease after stage 4.

GC5410
07-16-16, 05:23 PM
In post #1 where is says "You can begin crafting the requirements for Part 10 now - your progress will register." between the goal 7 and goal 8. Is it saying they only count from after you have completed goal 7 (i.e. start of goal 8) or that all the items made during goal 7 (i.e. While you are working towards goal 7) count, please?

Obviously, I only mean items above the stage 4 upgrade amount (30 nestling straw, 25 sky stones, 15 Griffin food) as those disappear when you upgrade to finish goal 7, so you no longer have them at goal 10.

a1mathteach
07-16-16, 05:40 PM
Well, at level 25 in the game and no alicorns(what the heck are these things) and no wizard school (apparently a cool thing to have), it is now mathematically impossible for me to finish. It sucks because I am on the last stage and I think of all the time I spent and wasted supplies. So I even attempted it because I won't get anything out of it.

SpiritWind00
07-16-16, 05:41 PM
In post #1 where is says "You can begin crafting the requirements for Part 10 now - your progress will register." between the goal 7 and goal 8. Is it saying they only count from after you have completed goal 7 (i.e. start of goal 8) or that all the items made during goal 7 (i.e. While you are working towards goal 7) count, please?

Obviously, I only mean items about the level upgrade amount (30 nestling straw, 25 sky stones, 15 Griffin food) as those disappear when you upgrade to finish goal 7, so you no longer have them at goal 10.

It means once you start on part 8, you can begin crafting for part 10.... You have to finish part 7 first, yes. ;)

littelprincess0313
07-16-16, 06:18 PM
Okay time is now really going fast.... and just within 3 days we have to finish the quest.... still hoping for a little bit help from storm8 to make it a bit easier. Those griffin food (worms) and nesting straw (feathers) cost too much energy. And don't forget all the wheat. I haven't got alicorns and wizard schools for extra energy unfortunately.
Its also pretty boring.... chicken...rocks..wheat....chicken. ..rocks...wheat....chicken...
Eat, sleep, 'play', repeat. This quest isn't fun anymore.

Totally agree with that. I only have two days left and Im doing nothing than producing upgrading stuff sonce over a week. Its totally boring and I never thought it would take so long as I have a lot of time to check the game. I still have 14 nestings left (over 60 is S8 going insane -.- I was already shocked with the 30 in stage 4) I hope this griffin gives 40 energy unless it wasnt worth the trouble at all! And I really hope I will make it as I dont have much time today.

BriarAvenue
07-16-16, 06:54 PM
Finished, but like others commented, not a nice experience with the excessive and totally unwarranted energy strain.
For the last few days, did nothing but planting n harvesting wheat, collecting from chickens and cutting rocks.
So much that I turned numb and bored, counting how many left to go to get relieved from these meaningless chores.
That's the gut feeling, no delight whatsoever to get the griffin, though it looks nice.
Too bored to even get a sense of joy that it's finally over. That's my gut feeling if S8 cares to know any feedback.

hackenbush74
07-16-16, 06:57 PM
Agreed... The griffin looks nice, but placing it was pretty anti-climactic for all of the time that it took!

RileyBug624
07-16-16, 07:11 PM
Okay, I worked hard to complete this adventure but am at step 10 and giving up. I am tired of the same old. I bought extra energy twice and am still unable to complete this Adventure. Same thing happened with Fantasy Forest - just got boring and I deleted. I guess this game will last for another month or so when I complete most of the adventures. I am through.

aiyoosha
07-16-16, 08:01 PM
finally done with gems, i only have 1 wizard skool and ugh im drained i hate these events i hate monster hunts i hate all this stuff. why wont these dumb animals drop gems and energy!? we waste everything on them anyway.

senshin
07-16-16, 09:58 PM
I was away for the first 3 days of this quest, so had pretty limited access to playing. However, I completed it tonight with 2 days to spare - so while it was intense for the last few days, it's totally possible to complete, sans gems. Granted I am level 50 with 2 wizard schools and a few alicorns, which helped. Once I refill my inventory of wheat (and flour, which was depleted making noodles to use up so many eggs), I'll be happy not to grow anymore wheat for a while. The griffin is cute and I am relieved to be finished.

I guess my point is - this is a game, it's supposed to be fun. If it stops being fun, take a break or don't complete the quest. It's not worth getting upset or distressed over. I've completed all the other previous challenges / events since reaching level 50 (mostly with a few days to spare and not using many gems), so trust it will work itself out, even if there are some glitches or problems along the way.

I can't think of any other free games that have held my interest for over 3 years or that developers continue to produce content after so long. So I for one am grateful for the Storm8 developers and team.

DrP4ever
07-16-16, 10:13 PM
Can't sleep so thought what the heck I'll see what I can accomplish, 20 whacks at rocks equals 14 worms. No wonder why I can't get this thing finished. Again not timed, Who cares but timed, no fun!

RevdKathy
07-17-16, 12:21 AM
I may or may not finish, it's going to the wire. But what stopped this being remotely fun for me is that I have several goals I am waiting to work on which have been on hold as they're not timed. And my kingdom is a mess, and awash with sparkle dust from visitors I can't clean up. It's as if this has taken over my ruler in a monomaniac sort of way. Poor Thomas has been under house arrest since the beginning as there's a boar parked on his doorstep. Not that I'd have had time to visit.

I realise that for long time players who have completed all the story goals this is something new for them, but would honestly rather see fewer tightly timed events. I've given up on a few of them. This and the green stag only kept me going as I am trying to collect mythical beasts. (Fantasise that one day I may get an Alicorn). Though it seems I made the wiser choice about the fairy.

Could we have something not quite so viciously timed next please? And maybe a racoon pet?

Kastlerama
07-17-16, 12:37 AM
I may or may not finish, it's going to the wire. But what stopped this being remotely fun for me is that I have several goals I am waiting to work on which have been on hold as they're not timed. And my kingdom is a mess, and awash with sparkle dust from visitors I can't clean up. It's as if this has taken over my ruler in a monomaniac sort of way. Poor Thomas has been under house arrest since the beginning as there's a boar parked on his doorstep. Not that I'd have had time to visit.

I realise that for long time players who have completed all the story goals this is something new for them, but would honestly rather see fewer tightly timed events. I've given up on a few of them. This and the green stag only kept me going as I am trying to collect mythical beasts. (Fantasise that one day I may get an Alicorn). Though it seems I made the wiser choice about the fairy.

Could we have something not quite so viciously timed next please? And maybe a racoon pet?

The Alicorn is part of the main game quests so you will achive it eventually.

coolssp
07-17-16, 01:00 AM
finally got the griffin �� first drop 3 wheat ��

GC5410
07-17-16, 03:21 AM
It means once you start on part 8, you can begin crafting for part 10.... You have to finish part 7 first, yes. ;)

Thanks for the reply, but this wasn't actually the case for me! :)

During part 7, I made 50 nesting straw, 25 Griffin food and collected 35 sky stones BEFORE I upgraded to level 4 to complete the part.

When I reached part 10 (by which time I had a few more of each item) the extra items I had made during part 7 all counted for this part (i.e. the leftovers that weren't needed for the upgrade to stage 4 part of part 7), so it definitely wasn't just counting the items made since starting part 8!

Basically, when I started part 10, I instantly had 25/30 for nesting straw (20 made during part 7 and 5 made during parts 8 and 9), with the griffin food and sky stones both already ticked off as completed! :)

SpiritWind00
07-17-16, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the reply, but this wasn't actually the case for me! :)

During part 7, I made 50 nesting straw, 25 Griffin food and collected 35 sky stones BEFORE I upgraded to level 4 to complete the part.

When I reached part 10 (by which time I had a few more of each item) the extra items I had made during part 7 all counted for this part (i.e. the leftovers that weren't needed for the upgrade to stage 4 part of part 7), so it definitely wasn't just counting the items made since starting part 8!

Basically, when I started part 10, I instantly had 25/30 for nesting straw (20 made during part 7 and 5 made during parts 8 and 9), with the griffin food and sky stones both already ticked off as completed! :)
Cool! ;)

Wrenfaerie
07-17-16, 08:56 AM
I guess it's just Storm8 games with bugs I see. My Dream City too is not giving me my saws and shovels...not receiving answers for my posts on bugs...time to move on.

Removed all Storm8 games from my computer and phone...finally!...FREEDOM!

ahomeforme
07-17-16, 09:05 AM
Help please. What is supposed to happen after we upgraded to level 5? I finally did so but nothing happened. No new dialogue, no new kingdom goal, nothing in inventory. Just new timer of 6 hours. Do I have to collect once first? How do I get my griffin?

Edit: nevermind. Griffin finally showed up in inventory.

woodlandlady
07-17-16, 10:45 AM
I've been working on this quest since it started, harvested, chopped etc, and having completed 10 steps, got to the final one. To then find it to be a gargantuan task and pretty much unachievable in the time left. I am gutted. Why leave such a huge task to the very last step. That's just mean. Just the griffin food alone , 12 to get (after step 10) at 2 hours each, bashing rocks continually, leaves no energy for anything else. It's undoable for me, I am well and truly fed up.

Jamdraak
07-17-16, 12:11 PM
Almost at part ten, but than I Will have half a day to finish. I am not going to make it and I am not happy about that, because I am this close :(. Did everything I could though. Don't like it.........

bwunderbach
07-17-16, 01:25 PM
Whew! I got my griffin with a day to spare, and even managed to collect souvenirs of everything. I'm level 50 and am mostly working on unofficial goals, but it will be nice to not see all those "no hearts" messages on my wall. :rolleyes:

Someone mentioned adding a gemlessly-obtained griffin to the u-goals. Not a bad idea. :)

Cyberstorm40
07-17-16, 01:58 PM
I've started making blankets, but there just isn't going to be time to collect enough wool to finish the challenge in the time that is left, especially since the last stable drop gave zero wool :(. I have been putting in SO many hours on this, only to find the last goals impossible to complete and it's really frustrating and makes me sad - why isn't there a sheep that doesn't require gems to buy?

Bookwormkaz
07-17-16, 02:12 PM
The Alicorn is part of the main game quests so you will achive it eventually.

When? I'm level 50 and thought I was up to date with the main story but I've never had the chance to get one. I also don't stand a chance of finishing without spending a significant amount of money for the first time.

federerGOAT
07-17-16, 02:35 PM
When? I'm level 50 and thought I was up to date with the main story but I've never had the chance to get one. I also don't stand a chance of finishing without spending a significant amount of money for the first time.

Have you done the Wedding quest? At the end of it you get the Wedding alicorn.
This quest opened up for me once I reached level 40.

tinabulldog
07-17-16, 02:59 PM
Where do I get exotic thread?

xtinem070672
07-17-16, 03:04 PM
Where do I get exotic thread?

Exotic thread comes from your stable.

Tiggerddh
07-17-16, 03:39 PM
This quest is absolutely ridiculous. I am about to delete this game off my iPad. I have had enough.

ethan1brothers
07-17-16, 04:15 PM
yay we finished it ! barley we only paid for skystones and some straw during a flash sale .... but yeesh I understand the hate ...... I don't think wed do another one of these again ....... what happened to story quest ?

cold_ethyl
07-17-16, 04:27 PM
I've been working on this quest since it started, harvested, chopped etc, and having completed 10 steps, got to the final one. To then find it to be a gargantuan task and pretty much unachievable in the time left. I am gutted. Why leave such a huge task to the very last step. That's just mean. Just the griffin food alone , 12 to get (after step 10) at 2 hours each, bashing rocks continually, leaves no energy for anything else. It's undoable for me, I am well and truly fed up.

Agree! I'm in the same place. If I'm close, I usually use gems to 'complete the mission.' But this will be the first time I'm close and won't do that: I can't justify 50 bucks for a griffin.

Suggestion to Storm 8: Let's have a "Summer Completion Festival" where all the old events are brought back at the same time---for a limited time--- to allow us to complete some of the unfinished things in our kingdoms. Give us a week or 10 days to work on all the quests we failed to complete: gazebo, stargazer's ridge, etc. It would be a really neat "free for all" - and we would have to pick and choose what to complete... and those of us who really wanted to could get out black and orange ink up to 99, as well. ;)

CoachSuze
07-17-16, 04:29 PM
I think the? Was regarding the regular Alicorn, and not the special ones like the pink or the wedding Alicorn. The regular Ali is suppose to give a FULL energy supply and was supposed to have been part of the storyline... However, I also have gone through most of the story and am just about to hit L49 - but have not had the opportunity to obtain a regular Ali through game play.
It shows as "craftable" in the market, but I can't figure where to do so.
There's a big difference btw the regular Ali and the 'special' Alicorns. I'd love to have a regular one!

leewit
07-17-16, 04:57 PM
I just did the calculation and realized that there is no hope to finish in time. Another uncompleted quest..ah well back to the regular storyline until I finish all those. Not sure what I will do then. I really like that idea of the bring it back for uncompleted quest lines once a year so hopefully s8 will look into cold-ethyl's suggestion.

meme1098
07-17-16, 05:14 PM
I think the? Was regarding the regular Alicorn, and not the special ones like the pink or the wedding Alicorn. The regular Ali is suppose to give a FULL energy supply and was supposed to have been part of the storyline... However, I also have gone through most of the story and am just about to hit L49 - but have not had the opportunity to obtain a regular Ali through game play.
It shows as "craftable" in the market, but I can't figure where to do so.
There's a big difference btw the regular Ali and the 'special' Alicorns. I'd love to have a regular one!

The regular Alicorn is only 'craftable' if you have the Love Shack - obtained during the limited Valentine event from 2013.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-Story-Main-Goal-Guide/page15

mellika
07-17-16, 06:54 PM
So, I barely managed to finish after collecting and restarting nesting straw through the night. I put my Griffen out and collected from him for the first time. Why in the world does the Griffen drop white petals? What a rediculous amount of work for petals. I've got dozens of white flowers in storage from a previous quest. Maybe the Griffen eats boars and will eventually drop boar hide when he gets hungry. But petals, bah-humbug!

HappyBunny09
07-17-16, 07:17 PM
WOW I think you guys should make harder to do, not way to many bird nests that take so long to complete seems like forever to do and if you have other non game related stuff to do you fall behind. Disappointed with this game and the other ones you have too.

yummy_bistro
07-17-16, 07:19 PM
PART 9 , can't believe you need 30 more straws
meh

give up with only two stables , need 5 threads to make one blanket

Also seems next step is another 65 nesting straws!