PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitch tonight - gifting & receiving reset 2 hours early?

Unregistered
03-01-11, 11:29 PM
I know I already gifted everyone 22 hours ago, and I'm supposed to wait another 22 hours so I can gift again, and everyone's receiving box is reset, but there's some weird glitch today and I'm Lble to gift everyone already, and I e already received 11 gifts from friends. Even though I know I already accepted my 20 earlier today.

It all happened after the maintinence recently. Weird right? Anyone experience this too?

Unregistered
03-01-11, 11:42 PM
All my water cleanings and tips are gone there goes my XP:(

Unregistered
03-01-11, 11:54 PM
Ahhh... Wouldn't it be great is teamlava actually used the announcements section or the NEWS for ummm ACTUAL NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS!! it's on every game?!? Everyone is confused. Lol.

I know I already gifted everyone 22 hours ago, and I'm supposed to wait another 22 hours so I can gift again, and everyone's receiving box is reset, but there's some weird glitch today and I'm Lble to gift everyone already, and I e already received 11 gifts from friends. Even though I know I already accepted my 20 earlier today.

It all happened after the maintinence recently. Weird right? Anyone experience this too?

Unregistered
03-02-11, 02:44 AM
What is a water cleaning?

Unregistered
03-02-11, 05:10 AM

Was wondering the same thing...lol

Unregistered
03-02-11, 06:12 AM
All my water cleanings and tips are gone there goes my XP:(

why mess with what is already working? there is no reason for all my watered crops to have disappeared. glitches should NOT keep happening. isn't it enough that you don't really have positive updates? this is terrible because many of us keep giving this game series a chance and you keep s....... on us.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 11:09 PM

It's in City Story when you clean someone else's buildings.