PDA

View Full Version : Help!...My game won't stay open!

Missriss55
07-06-16, 05:55 PM
My game continues to close out to my home screen every time I TOUCH the tasks bar, secret gourmet foods, any of the new machines, or try to move any furniture??? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and cleared the cache 3 times, but it continues to close out. I'm not kidding when I say I have to re-open the game 9 plus times just to move one counter. I can bake on the old machines and access my pantry items okay for the most part, but nothing else os working. :( This is getting super annoying and rendered the game useless. Any ideas or known fixes??? Please Help me!

kooky panda
07-07-16, 09:29 AM
What device do you play on?

Have you closed out all other applications running in the background on your device?

(moved thread to Bug forum)

Missriss55
07-07-16, 03:24 PM
I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S3. All other S8 games play without any issues. My internet speed is great, solid at 300 mbps. I have closed all other apps, cleared cache, restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled game twice. I can bake foods with no issues (for the most part), but I've tried to place the secret gourmet goods literally 80 times, and the game just continues to close out any time I touch it, or attempt to move anything around. It also closes out when I press the tasks button, or try to access any furniture/appliances. oh, and I also tried connecting the game to FB to no avail, so I disconnected it from FB. I see that many other people are also having this issue in the google rate app page, and a few comments on here. Just wondering if there's a fix yet or an alternative version. (I looked for different versions, but none are available and the cupcake version won't even open). I've emailed S8 already, but no answer. Help! :(

nancydrew88
07-08-16, 05:31 AM
Same with me. I'm on iPad 2 on the latest iOS. It keeps closing itself & now I got an error saying "the game can't open because there's no internet connection". My internet connection is fine tho. I'm writing this on the same device.

Rynetory2
07-08-16, 06:22 AM
Same with me. I'm on iPad 2 on the latest iOS. It keeps closing itself & now I got an error saying "the game can't open because there's no internet connection". My internet connection is fine tho. I'm writing this on the same device.

My game does that sometimes. Can you force shut and restart game when it happens? Avoid running other apps in the background.

Missriss55
07-08-16, 04:28 PM
I've found no fixes whatsoever. I don't get a connection error, because there isn't one. All background apps are closed. I can bake about 85% of the time. Apart from that, I CAN'T move any furniture, place and new items I've won, view tasks, or anything else. I work in IT for a company, so I'm pretty well versed in most things internet related. This seems to be an ongoing issue with the game that many people are experiencing on multiple platforms, but no update or fix has been released. It's now day 4 with NO response from my email to S8, apart from the auto response with my ticket #. Rynetory2: Do you know if they are coming out with a fix for this issue? Or making available another version that works?

Rynetory2
07-09-16, 05:47 AM
I've found no fixes whatsoever. I don't get a connection error, because there isn't one. All background apps are closed. I can bake about 85% of the time. Apart from that, I CAN'T move any furniture, place and new items I've won, view tasks, or anything else. I work in IT for a company, so I'm pretty well versed in most things internet related. This seems to be an ongoing issue with the game that many people are experiencing on multiple platforms, but no update or fix has been released. It's now day 4 with NO response from my email to S8, apart from the auto response with my ticket #. Rynetory2: Do you know if they are coming out with a fix for this issue? Or making available another version that works?

Sorry that you are still having issues. It's good that you have written in to Support so they can check your game and give you specific advise. Sorry we cant speculate on future releases. Please wait for Support to revert to you. Thanks.

OneViciousCabaret
08-01-16, 01:00 AM
I am on a Galaxy S3 as well and having the same issue. Honestly, I think 9 times to move furniture is being generous; I've been trying to move my pantry for two days and can't get it to take before it closes. It's making the game nearly unplayable. I've tried everything previously mentioned in this thread as well as in the general advice for issues with the game. Any word on a solution or patch?

Rynetory2
08-01-16, 01:21 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further.

OneViciousCabaret
08-01-16, 01:24 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further.

Yeah, just finished that. Just hoping since it had been posted here so long already, someone might have figured something out by now. The app reviews also suggest this isn't a very new thing.

Rynetory2
08-01-16, 01:31 AM
Sometimes it could be due to factors like connectivity, device and etc so it might not happen to everyone. I'm glad you have emailed to Support, the Agent would give you better advises specific to your device and situation. Thanks.

OneViciousCabaret
08-01-16, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the speedy response, all the same :)