PDA

View Full Version : New Animal: Gold Fish July 8, 2016

cardinalpsy
07-06-16, 08:07 AM
Something to look forward to on Friday. Unfortunately, it's another treasure animal judging from its habitat, which means we can't get it by breeding. Wish TL would bring back the time when we were able to try breeding for the treasure animals. Well, it's now on sale for 600 gems on a 60% discount for a limited time if players are interested in buying one.

ninasidstorm8
07-06-16, 08:24 AM
It sure does look like a Goldfish.

I hope they at least make it worth while to purchase. I think it should return enough Gems to pay for itself in months not years.

chickenladyx14
07-06-16, 09:22 AM
OoooWheee! I like it. I like it a LOT! :)

Clark_Wayne
07-06-16, 04:45 PM
oh i love it ! very well designed !
but if it still gives only 1 gem per day at lvl15, i will not buy it :(

Sakrysta
07-07-16, 04:43 AM
So pretty! Wish they would let us breed these! They are always much too expensive, even on sale, and this one is a beauty!

Silverrain1
07-08-16, 11:39 AM
Absolutely gorgeous so I bought it. A bit worried tho as I now have no room for any habitats! I had to buy a new treasure trove for the goldfish, which took up my last space.

saucysammis
07-08-16, 12:07 PM
This is doable for me. He will soon swim into the streams of the Ama'u Forest.

Silverrain1
07-08-16, 12:10 PM
I love the egg design to!

chickenladyx14
07-08-16, 01:30 PM
Thankfully the price was right - and the "Gold Fish" egg is now on the nest! :)

Aedolan
07-08-16, 01:48 PM
Dearest TL.
Since this is the seventh treasure animal, and treasure troves only hold two animals each, where are we supposed to put this new one if we have already maxed out our expansions?
:(

missourijan
07-08-16, 06:27 PM
What does it mean earns 1 gem/3 days? That sure isn't worth it. One gem a day isnt worth it,

ninasidstorm8
07-08-16, 08:09 PM
What does it mean earns 1 gem/3 days? That sure isn't worth it. One gem a day isnt worth it,

At level 1, the Gold Fish will give you 1 gem every 3 days. Once you raise it to level 15, you get 3 Gems every 3 Days which works out to be 1 Gem/day. Once you have spent a week getting it to level 15, it will only take another 600 days to break even. :)

Not a great return if you are looking at it as an investment. However, you can buy plenty of other animals that only give you coins.

missourijan
07-08-16, 08:40 PM
At level 1, the Gold Fish will give you 1 gem every 3 days. Once you raise it to level 15, you get 3 Gems every 3 Days which works out to be 1 Gem/day. Once you have spent a week getting it to level 15, it will only take another 600 days to break even. :)

Not a great return if you are looking at it as an investment. However, you can buy plenty of other animals that only give you coins.

I play dragon story too and you get 5 gold per day at level 10 . That is worth it to me.

ArcadiaTofu
07-09-16, 01:21 AM
Dearest TL.Since this is the seventh treasure animal, and treasure troves only hold two animals each, where are we supposed to put this new one if we have already maxed out our expansions?:(Completely agree. I have no space left and the best fix they can give us until new expansions come out is to up the habitat limit to 3 per Treasure Habitat. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but that would not only help give users more space by being able to sell one or two Treasure habitats, but they did the same thing a few months back by upping the limit from one to two animals.Why they just didn't bump it up to 3 animals per Treasure Habitat is beyond me, but until they fix this and up the limit again I can't buy two of these (as much as I'd like to).Boo, TL, for not fixing this ahead of time with the limited space we've had unavailable already for months :(

Silverrain1
07-09-16, 09:44 AM
30 hours evolution time and to get straight to level 15 would be 138 325 food

chickenladyx14
07-09-16, 10:58 AM
Bring it on!! :D My Gold Fish will come out of the flower around the time the habitat is ready. Why do new habitats take so long??

Silverrain1
07-09-16, 11:12 AM
My gold fish is in the flower for its first evolution. Gives me time to gather more food. Think I need about 40 000 still to go. I should have that soon enough. 30 hours to evolve to level 4 gives me more time to gather then an other 39 hours to level 10 will give me more time. I was gonna epic up some crystal animals but think treasure will take priority!

chickenladyx14
07-09-16, 11:19 AM
I have managed to hoard 250,000 apples which is the most I have ever had at one time. It's gonna pain me to see them go :D

Silverrain1
07-09-16, 11:26 AM
I have managed to hoard 250,000 apples which is the most I have ever had at one time. It's gonna pain me to see them go :D

Impressive! Iv been saving up to 100 000 at a time then choosing an animal to feed then start again.

rado_nik
07-09-16, 12:27 PM
I want to ask when this Limited Time will end

MaribouMay
07-09-16, 12:39 PM
I am so tempted because this goldfish is super cute! Normally I won't buy treasure animals as the return is so bad at 1 gem per day at level 15.

I have one space left; otherwise I am fully expanded. Plus we can't sell our evolution flower now. As soon as I place a habitat in that space, I am locked. No rearranging and no selling habitats to replace them with higher capacity ones (read no using gems for habitats). And, do I want to use that space for a habitat that will house only one animal? I doubt I will want to spend gems on another treasure animal in the near (or even distant) future. So I can have one animal that costs 600 gems or 3-4 animals in that space. The cost for that goldfish becomes 600 gems plus losing 2-3 animals. I might not be able to participate in the next Storybook. Plus you always need an extra spot for the stupid duplicates you need to breed and feed for the zodiac challenges.

I may be talking myself out of this one despite how much I like it.

Buttercup0001
07-09-16, 07:59 PM
This is doable for me. He will soon swim into the streams of the Ama'u Forest.
I thought your forest name looks familiar, we're neighbors ;) (Muddywastleland here)

Sandybellee
07-11-16, 02:53 AM
The Gold Fish is very cute but not 600 gems cute for a return of 1 gem a day. I'll keep waiting for another treasure animal like Money Badger.

ogreve
07-11-16, 04:25 AM
Treasure has lost all its appeal to me. I'm glad to have the two Treasure animals I have. From here on out it looks like I will pass on ALL of the upcoming ones.

Clark_Wayne
07-11-16, 04:13 PM
finally bought it : couldn't resist to this gold fish (symbol of richness for chinese people :D )

Silverrain1
07-11-16, 10:43 PM
finally bought it : couldn't resist to this gold fish (symbol of richness for chinese people :D )

Oh interesting! I didn't know that, I like symbolic things.

chickenladyx14
07-12-16, 06:44 AM
Raised my Gold Fish up to max level 15. It's really gorgeous! "Rich" wins the award for "Best of Show" in my forest! Worth every gem paid :)

saucysammis
07-13-16, 11:40 AM
My goldy is evolving to level 4 but I don't know how fast I'll be able to get to 15 if a storybook starts. I have the food but I hate to cut it short wit h a storybook needing food.

Update: went ahead and fed. Soon goldy will be level 10.

rado_nik
07-14-16, 06:01 AM
This morning (local time) finally collect enough gems and buy one.

sparklegirly
07-14-16, 03:32 PM
I was hesitant about buying the fish, but now I'm so glad that I did. The fish is great. I recommend not missing the sale on this if you're hesitant!