PDA

View Full Version : Are the trees encroaching?

RevdKathy
07-05-16, 11:20 PM
I just visited all my neighbours and many of them seem to have been overrun by the forest. Is this an update I haven't yet reached? A server glitch? Or some terrible revenge on us for chopping down all those trees to get forest spirits?

8hat
07-06-16, 07:25 AM
I have seen something like this before where while visiting neighbors my game and/or connection will hiccup. If I was visiting a lower level player with not much cleared only the spaces they have cleared will show up for the next one I visit (one with more land cleared). The larger neighbor's buildings and such will still be there but the trees will be all around them. This could be what you're seeing...maybe?

belbar22
07-06-16, 07:28 AM
Its because of all the new expansions that are available.

I just visited all my neighbours and many of them seem to have been overrun by the forest. Is this an update I haven't yet reached? A server glitch? Or some terrible revenge on us for chopping down all those trees to get forest spirits?

SparklyOctopus
07-06-16, 10:41 AM
Sorry to hear that! If you stumble to that overrun forest, can you take a screenshot so that we can take a look?

xtinem070672
07-06-16, 08:03 PM
After reading the first post I started noticing this weirdness in all of my nbrs lv 50+. Here's a couple screen shots and as you can see the trees are indeed encroaching! I hope my nbrs don't mind the pics since it's for the greater good :)

RevdKathy
07-06-16, 11:28 PM
Thanks. Most of the sneaky ents are back where they belong today so I can't get a good screen shot. But that's what I was seeing yesterday.

Queenzod
07-07-16, 12:42 AM
I used to see this about a year ago when I went visiting, but I haven't seen it in a long time. It clears up if you force quit. It's a little unnerving, lol.

RevdKathy
07-07-16, 02:07 AM
I closed several times, but it didn't go away. I was wondering if it was a quest line for the Very Advanced.

ladyperidot
07-07-16, 04:24 AM
Thanks. Most of the sneaky ents are back where they belong today so I can't get a good screen shot. But that's what I was seeing yesterday.

An ent as a character walking around would be cool! It could randomly plant a tree

SparklyOctopus
07-07-16, 01:56 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Ive passed this onto the team!