Takes 75 items to craft and says 1 day on craft time

stashlova
07-05-16, 11:57 AM
Takes 75 items to craft and says 1 day on craft time

Nice design.

belarica
07-06-16, 10:49 AM
I have 11 pieces towards it so far.

The forums sure are quiet lately. Normally this would have a couple pages by now since it looks unique. Maybe people are still hung over from the 4th of July celebrations??

amerirish
07-06-16, 11:18 AM
I have 11 pieces towards it so far.

The forums sure are quiet lately. Normally this would have a couple pages by now since it looks unique. Maybe people are still hung over from the 4th of July celebrations??

Personally, I've kept my distance ever since the fiasco with the last chapters of the Tales event. I had to choose between spending 155 gold or losing the final dragon. I spent the gold and am waiting to see if I will be reimbursed. It's not looking very likely. Being basically told that everything was fine so 'oh well if you spent gold' is not making me a happy customer. That is pure fiction as anyone else on this board can testify.

Ponttu
07-07-16, 01:17 AM
I have only 6 pieces now. Don't know how many going to get. I've had a tournament style struggle in the battle arena lately. Has anyone else noticed the difficulty level rising or is it just me? I've been stuck forever now and this isn't the fist time this week.

belarica
07-07-16, 11:32 AM
27 pieces now. My soul dragon will stay at baby stage

D_Raho
07-07-16, 12:11 PM
I'll make 3-4 of them.

iSunglow
07-07-16, 01:45 PM
I have only 6 pieces now. Don't know how many going to get. I've had a tournament style struggle in the battle arena lately. Has anyone else noticed the difficulty level rising or is it just me? I've been stuck forever now and this isn't the fist time this week.

I'm in the same boat as you. I've gotten three pieces because every single dragon I've come up against since the tournament ended takes several attempts to defeat. I'm now on my sixth or seventh loss against a sabertooth dragon. It's very discouraging for me so I think I'm done with anything that has to do with the arena. :c

ozigal
07-07-16, 04:43 PM

Well I am guessing the arena is tournament style as it is linked to leaderboard points.
It would be tweaked to that. I had the devil of a time trying to get past a champ then the penny dropped ,but of course one wins fleaboard points from arena too.

Ponttu
07-08-16, 01:48 AM
Well I am guessing the arena is tournament style as it is linked to leaderboard points.
It would be tweaked to that. I had the devil of a time trying to get past a champ then the penny dropped ,but of course one wins fleaboard points from arena too.

I'm in the same boat as you. I've gotten three pieces because every single dragon I've come up against since the tournament ended takes several attempts to defeat. I'm now on my sixth or seventh loss against a sabertooth dragon. It's very discouraging for me so I think I'm done with anything that has to do with the arena. :c

Of course, I didn't even thought of that! Well, maybe after leaderboard AND tournament things get settled. I really hope so because I would really like to have this dragon too! :) Thanks for your answers guys!

byteme77
07-08-16, 09:11 AM
Personally, I've kept my distance ever since the fiasco with the last chapters of the Tales event. I had to choose between spending 155 gold or losing the final dragon. I spent the gold and am waiting to see if I will be reimbursed. It's not looking very likely. Being basically told that everything was fine so 'oh well if you spent gold' is not making me a happy customer. That is pure fiction as anyone else on this board can testify.

This happened on a different account This time lost the final dragon again stupid bugged out with the requests in last chapter hoping they change this in next tales or I ain't gonna be wasting my time on next event

Niire
07-08-16, 10:24 AM

Oh my god, seriously? I'd demand to speak to a supervisor or something, because that is beyond ridiculous.

belarica
07-08-16, 08:18 PM
52 pieces now

Kennedward
07-09-16, 07:22 PM
12 pieces right now, but don't really care about this dragon due to its common types

belarica
07-10-16, 09:47 AM
Well I'm crafting her now. I think she's pretty, can't wait for her to join my island :o

Bastiaan0
07-10-16, 10:05 AM
Well I'm crafting her now. I think she's pretty, can't wait for her to join my island :o

That is seriously fast, congrats ;)
I'm on 47 pieces.

belarica
07-10-16, 12:39 PM
That is seriously fast, congrats ;)
I'm on 47 pieces.

My rainbow sentinel is unstoppable right now!

random59
07-10-16, 01:02 PM
Crafting 1st also, 2 stones for my 2nd! Rainbow Sentinel is having a great time making small work of the opponents.

Hepatu
07-12-16, 01:53 PM
My first is crafting, 6 hrs left and 10 pieces for the 2nd. Not that I need it, just an old habit to keep on battling ☺

random59
07-12-16, 02:11 PM
My first is crafting, 6 hrs left and 10 pieces for the 2nd. Not that I need it, just an old habit to keep on battling ☺

I know, have 25 pieces for the 2nd.:o

random59
07-21-16, 12:57 PM
Crafting 2nd with 27 pieces for my 3rd:o

belarica
07-22-16, 05:55 AM
Crafting a second right now. I didn't exactly want a second one, I just wanted to keep rainbow sentinel in tip top fighting condition for tournaments and ended up with enough pieces

zyfazix
07-22-16, 07:54 AM
Just started crafting mine. Apparently I already had enough pieces yesterday before going to bed

divanightclub
07-22-16, 11:16 AM
Crafting mine now as well!

FieldsLikeB
07-29-16, 01:18 PM
Crafting Second Soul now. It's unusual to get two for me but it's a super rare, so the components on a trade will help with other goals.

08-02-16, 02:11 PM
Crafting my second now, will trade it when it reach Lv 4 for gems stones.

AliceWinter24
08-05-16, 06:11 AM
I only need 5 more pieces for a second one, if only I'd had the video feature ...

Bastiaan0
08-05-16, 12:03 PM
I could have crafted a second as I have 107 parts in storage. But I didn't. Don't need the gems from crafting and I do need the space for other dragons.