PDA

View Full Version : Stop decor items on spin the wheel!

Cesar49
07-04-16, 11:11 PM
I hate the fact that on every spin the wheel, whether for dragons or leadership points, there is one completely useless (for me, at least) decoration. For example, I now possess 2 tire swings, about 12 palm trees (I was really unlucky on that spin the wheel!) and endless bits of footpath - none of which will ever come out of storage as I don't have the space. I don't mind so much when I get the food items or coins instead of a dragon or points, because at least those items help me play the game but please stop including the bling booby prize!

Just had another spin, so make that 3 tire swings ....

DeeDe99
07-05-16, 05:34 AM
Better yet, provide sufficient space to USE the decor! :D

kimandamelia
07-05-16, 10:00 AM
I hate the fact that on every spin the wheel, whether for dragons or leadership points, there is one completely useless (for me, at least) decoration. For example, I now possess 2 tire swings, about 12 palm trees (I was really unlucky on that spin the wheel!) and endless bits of footpath - none of which will ever come out of storage as I don't have the space. I don't mind so much when I get the food items or coins instead of a dragon or points, because at least those items help me play the game but please stop including the bling booby prize!

I have six!!!!

ladymakay
07-05-16, 10:14 AM

Sell them! Not worth a lot but it's better than having a bunch of decorations clutter your storage ☺

ladymakay
07-05-16, 10:15 AM
I never thought I'd say this but I'd like to have more space for decorating as well.

savage_mel
07-05-16, 10:38 AM
I have six!!!!

me too!! ugh!!!!

stashlova
07-05-16, 12:00 PM
I just keep telling myself one day when I get to pull all of this stuff out of storage I will create a Drangri-La for my inhabitants - but those are just sweet sweet dreams for now

Cesar49
07-06-16, 01:08 AM
Sell them! Not worth a lot but it's better than having a bunch of decorations clutter your storage ☺

Normally I do - I had quite a logging trade with the palm trees, lol! But you can only sell the things once you've placed them. It's not a problem with unwanted pathways, a square at a time, but the tyre swing takes 4 spaces which I didn't have until this morning. All three are now sold, just in time for my next spin! ;)

Kennedward
07-06-16, 08:08 AM

Agreed

savage_mel
07-06-16, 09:45 AM
I dunno....even if I had the space I don't think there is any use for 8 tire swings! Which is what I currently have in storage😒

athenageez
07-06-16, 03:04 PM
I see your 8 tire swings and I raise you my 16 PALM TREES.

I did finally get a dragon on that last spin wheel. TWO in fact. Both times it was Pot O'Luck. Which I already had. And isn't tradeable.

All I can do is laugh.

Natasha_07
07-06-16, 03:16 PM
I see your 8 tire swings and I raise you my 16 PALM TREES.

I did finally get a dragon on that last spin wheel. TWO in fact. Both times it was Pot O'Luck. Which I already had. And isn't tradeable.

All I can do is laugh.

I too collected 12 palm trees last time, I could create my own tropical paradise but I don't have enough space. :cool:

Right now the tire swings are hot on my wheel, they seem to like me and heading in the palm trees direction.

busybee222
07-06-16, 09:07 PM

Agree!!! Hate the tree with tire swing, got one from 3.8k mystery box!!! Why don't they give us some useful stuffs instead like bombs???

zenkitty99
07-08-16, 02:49 AM
Why don't they give us some useful stuffs instead like bombs???

Good idea - I'd love some more bombs. I'm still struggling trying to get the second dragon from the mines!