PDA

View Full Version : Selling prizes

dfeikema
07-03-16, 08:17 AM
Is it safe to sell prizes that we've won? I'm worried if I sell it there will be a quest later that I'll need it for.

Solientus
07-03-16, 09:05 AM
I haven't played Cs all that long but of any prize I've gotten such as pets (Naga, royal puppy, little leprechaun dude, glimmer egg bunny), decoration (walls, arches, paths), or buildings (monster stable) have never been a requirement of any quest thus far and seem to be merely provide supplements to my kingdom (they drop a few wheat, coins, XP, fur, etc)
Regarding items we actively built for an event such as the pink cherry hive tree, green parade float, or most recently the Colosseum or forest tree those can only be stored and not sold.

Since storage seems unlimited, I just keep things I don't want in my kingdom tucked away.

To the point, any saleable item I have received as a prize has never been "required" for a quest as of yet, for me.

ShibuyaCloth
07-03-16, 11:27 AM
Why try to sell something?
1) Your storage is unlimited
2) Sell prize is often ridiculously low if not 0

If you are shore of money, have 3 farms and harvest from them every 10 min. You will hardly get better coins supply.

SpiritWind00
07-03-16, 03:04 PM
I agree... Don't sell, just store. so many special items cannot be sold and that's on purpose.

brigadoon365
07-11-16, 10:37 AM
Is it safe to sell prizes that we've won? I'm worried if I sell it there will be a quest later that I'll need it for.

What kinds of prizes? I mean, from quests from the castle and keep, I have like 47 benches. I'm sure they won't be needed but you don't get any coins either so I just let them gather dust in my inventory.