PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Faerie Quests Seem Stalled

puzzlecatz
07-02-16, 08:42 PM
I completed the faerie Respite about a month ago and also said goodbye to Kaz around the same time. Since then I have not received any new quests for the trolls or the fairies. I see several buildings and items that need to unlocked by goals but don't seem to have any way to unlock them. My game is on IOS and the game version is 1.5.2. My goals listed right now are The Perfect Gift, Needs More Sparkle, Sharing is Caring, What Does it Matter, a Job Well Done and Princess Lorelei's Fountain. I am waiting for the Blythewood Quest. When and where does this come into play? I seem to be stuck or am I missing something?

SpiritWind00
07-03-16, 12:13 AM
Ooh, I do love a good mystery. Let's break it down for you :) thanks for posting your goals -

The Perfect Gift - 2nd last goal in the Baron's Birthday - no hurry on this one, doesn't lead anywhere.

Needs More Sparkle - The Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5) - you are on goal 2 of 6 in this chain. Upgrading the arena to level 5 will allow monsters to spawn upon collection during a monster hunt. Once complete, does not currently trigger any new goal.

Sharing is Caring - this is goal 5 of 10 of the Lady Greselda's goals. This goal is important. Goal no 10 called Potion Shop Gossip is a pre-requisite for starting Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden questline. The greenhouse starts coming into play too. If you already have one, then that goal auto completes.

What Does it Matter - critical goal - this is goal 3 of 6 in Adamant Alchemy. Goal 4, called So far fetched will trigger the Blythewood Sapling questline. + must be Level 30+ unlocked Mythic Essence.

A Job Well Done - this goal 6 of 11 in The Big News - no hurry on this one, doesn't lead anywhere.

Princess Lorelei's Fountain - optional for completion for a Monster Hunt as during a hunt the fountain has a chance to drop gold troll tokens.

The goals I marked in blue are the ones to concentrate on. The trolls will come back into play once you've nearly completed the Blythewood Sapling goals. Good luck!

All of this info can be found in the Story Outline Guide :)

puzzlecatz
07-03-16, 09:21 AM
Ooh, I do love a good mystery. Let's break it down for you :) thanks for posting your goals -

The Perfect Gift - 2nd last goal in the Baron's Birthday - no hurry on this one, doesn't lead anywhere.

Needs More Sparkle - The Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5) - you are on goal 2 of 6 in this chain. Upgrading the arena to level 5 will allow monsters to spawn upon collection during a monster hunt. Once complete, does not currently trigger any new goal.

Sharing is Caring - this is goal 5 of 10 of the Lady Greselda's goals. This goal is important. Goal no 10 called Potion Shop Gossip is a pre-requisite for starting Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden questline. The greenhouse starts coming into play too. If you already have one, then that goal auto completes.

What Does it Matter - critical goal - this is goal 3 of 6 in Adamant Alchemy. Goal 4, called So far fetched will trigger the Blythewood Sapling questline. + must be Level 30+ unlocked Mythic Essence.

A Job Well Done - this goal 6 of 11 in The Big News - no hurry on this one, doesn't lead anywhere.

Princess Lorelei's Fountain - optional for completion for a Monster Hunt as during a hunt the fountain has a chance to drop gold troll tokens.

The goals I marked in blue are the ones to concentrate on. The trolls will come back into play once you've nearly completed the Blythewood Sapling goals. Good luck!

All of this info can be found in the Story Outline Guide :)

That is great! Thanks for your help. I will defintitely pursue the goals you suggested. Problem is each of these goals require several golden nuggets. I have two deep mines and two sparkling mines but only seem to get about one golden nugget a week. This will take forever at this rate. Is there another way to get golden nuggets?

SpiritWind00
07-03-16, 02:57 PM
The Inventory Guide (link below) has a list of where you can find nuggets. I think it comes down to expending all energy on focussing on rock chopping. From your goals I've a fair idea what's on your board, so mines and mining are your best bets. It will still take loads of luck though!