PDA

View Full Version : Arctic island

snowyglowy
07-02-16, 02:59 PM
I have got snowangal dragon but can't buy new habitat coz it's says limit reached? What to do? Please help...I don't wanna lose my snowangal :(:(

belarica
07-02-16, 03:32 PM
Sell one of your duplicates? You can have 6 habitats, that's enough for one of each dragon

snowyglowy
07-02-16, 03:42 PM
Sell one of your duplicates? You can have 6 habitats, that's enough for one of each dragon

I have just noticed that I had bought 3 abominable habitats so I have just sold and bought it for snowangal thanks for your reply :)

snowyglowy
07-02-16, 03:49 PM
Wow that is so weird I have just put my snowangal toevolve and for a second screen automatically flashed and my snowangal disappeared :mad: why?

Before it happens when I had got penguin too

DeeDe99
07-02-16, 06:46 PM
Wow that is so weird I have just put my snowangal toevolve and for a second screen automatically flashed and my snowangal disappeared :mad: why?

Before it happens when I had got penguin too

There have been on-going issues with dragons disappearing in the Artic Isles. S8, it seems, is reluctant to do adequate root cause analysis.

snowyglowy
07-02-16, 06:55 PM
There have been on-going issues with dragons disappearing in the Artic Isles. S8, it seems, is reluctant to do adequate root cause analysis.

Oh ok I thought it's Just for me thanks

DeeDe99
07-02-16, 07:31 PM
Oh ok I thought it's Just for me thanks

I lost a ****er Whale, not really an issue as I bred another shortly after. However the diamond hybrids are SO HARD to breed. Take months and endless months. If one of them disappears I will not be happy, if I ever get one.

I will be taking screen shots of each step if I get an 8 hour timer!