PDA

View Full Version : I've Got A Bone To Pick...

Gaillock
07-02-16, 11:13 AM
Hi,
I mostly play Castle Story but added Dragon Story to get rewards.

I ended up liking the game but there is something about it I feel is very unfair.

When I run out of room and have to expand, in order to fit anything new in the expansion you have to clear trees which cost an exorbitant amount of up to $150,000! (So far)

I'm really new at the game & just don't have that kind of money. You don't even have the option of trying to move the trees to a different area like in Castle Story, where at least the trees can be used for wood to clear them. Therefore, I had to sell the dragon I hatched because I didn't have room in a existing habitat that was the correct color! Mind you, I did have room in another habitat, just not the right color of habitat. And I did expand but the habitat wouldn't fit without removing the trees!

This is completely ridiculous & has turned me off of the game. Doesn't it bother other players out there? I just had to VENT and I doubt I will be playing much in the future. Thanks for listening. I love all my other Storm8 games BTW!

P.S. To add insult to injury, when trying to post, said I was not logged in & did not have access! I WAS logged in. Thankfully, I did not lose my long post once I logged in again. You've gotta laugh. ☺️

jim23cash
07-02-16, 12:28 PM
Yeah, it's difficult at first, because it's so expensive. After you build up some income from Dragons, it will get easier. Eventually you will have more coins than you can spend. Build up your number of neighbors, visit them and leave a message asking them to visit your Dragons to help you raise money quickly.
Keep all of the duplicates you can at first, to build up income. You can raise them to level 4, then trade them for gems when you need the space. Visit your Dragons multiple times a day, to collect money more often.
Good luck! :D Annie

Gaillock
07-02-16, 01:57 PM
Thank you for your nice reply. Maybe they could at least lower the price until players have reached high levels? I still think they are crazy prices no matter what level. But just my opinion. Thanks for responding.

Jackiesq
07-02-16, 03:46 PM
Thank you for your nice reply. Maybe they could at least lower the price until players have reached high levels? I still think they are crazy prices no matter what level. But just my opinion. Thanks for responding.
Sorry to tell, but they are cheaper in the beginning... The first island is the cheapest to clear! You'll see mountains that cost 990.000 and take 36 hours to clear, but most are trees for 800.000 coins that take 24 hours. Also you need more coins and maps for every next expansion... You have to wait for space sometimes and find ways to get as much coins as possible in the beginning. Tips already given above how to get them. It seems like impossible, we all struggled with it, but you can do it and it becomes easier as longer you play...