PDA

View Full Version : Is this a glitch in Artic Isles?

newzealander
07-01-16, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure where to put this because I don't know if it's a glitch or not. I have a hidden gem dragon taking up a space on one of my Ice Age habitats, and I have an ice age dragon ready to hatch but I can't because I have reached maximum habitats (I have 6). Should that hidden gem dragon not be on my main isle??? It's not an artic dragon!
32066 32067

snowyhillz
07-01-16, 02:12 PM
Yes it is a glitch.... Send an email to support , they will help you.

newzealander
07-01-16, 02:44 PM
Yes it is a glitch.... Send an email to support , they will help you.
Thanks Snowy. I will do. I hope you are keeping warm this morning! Nice frost here till the sun came out.

dollyjanet
07-02-16, 02:39 AM
Same on mine, have sent a mail, just hope they are not too long sorting it out,

Sandybellee
07-04-16, 01:54 AM
My newly hatched St. Patrick dragon is occupying a space both on the main island and on the Arctic (it possessed a Sasquatch baby). I thought it would surely leave the Arctic if I tried to evolve it there but no, it's now evolving in the Arctic!

DeeDe99
07-04-16, 05:04 AM
Did you this? Very similar! http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92644-Is-this-a-glitch-in-Artic-Isles

Sandybellee
07-04-16, 06:30 AM
Did you this? Very similar! http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92644-Is-this-a-glitch-in-Artic-Isles

Thanks! I hadn't seen it. I'll wait and see what happens when the evolution is complete and mail support if the problem continues.

Sandybellee
07-04-16, 01:52 PM
Ok, evolution is done and he completely disappeared. He is still taking up two spots in habitats though. :(

DeeDe99
07-04-16, 05:33 PM
There are other cases of dragons disappearing too. It is all very strange. Can't be "synching" issues, because a rollback would see the dragon return to the previously recorded location, by that I mean in my case, the ****erwhale would have returned to the nest in a rollback scenario.

[S8] Elsa
07-05-16, 11:58 AM
Resurfaced this with the dev team. Unfortunately, we haven't identified the issue yet.

Were you completing normal evolutions? Any specific gameplay actions related to your experience? Any information that could lead to a solid reproduction of the issue would help us solve the mystery. ;D

Sandybellee
07-05-16, 12:33 PM
Elsa;1317337']Resurfaced this with the dev team. Unfortunately, we haven't identified the issue yet.

Were you completing normal evolutions? Any specific gameplay actions related to your experience? Any information that could lead to a solid reproduction of the issue would help us solve the mystery. ;D

Thank you for the response, Elsa! I hatched a second Sasquatch in the Arctic and fed him through level three. Next morning I hatched St. Patrick's on the main island and fed him through level 3. Then I visited the Arctic island and noticed that my level 3 Sasquatch baby had been replaced by St. Patrick's dragon. I had St. Patrick's both on the main island and the Arctic. I thought it might be a graphics issue and maybe evolving St. Patrick's on the Arctic would fix it and it would turn back into a Sasquatch. So I evolved St. Patrick's in the Arctic. I sped up the last two hours of evolution and St. Patrick's just disappeared. I didn't get any leaderboard points from the evolution either. Both habitats still show him as currently evolving but he isn't. He just vanished. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times.

Now I'm stuck and can't complete the Arctic dragons because St. Patrick's is occupying a spot in one of the habitats although he isn't there. Can you please remove him from my Arctic island? And can you make him reappear in the yellow habitat that he is supposed to be in on the main island? Or even just completely remove him because he is taking up two habitat spaces although he isn't anywhere.

[S8] Elsa
07-05-16, 01:32 PM
Thank you for the response, Elsa! I hatched a second Sasquatch in the Arctic and fed him through level three. Next morning I hatched St. Patrick's on the main island and fed him through level 3. Then I visited the Arctic island and noticed that my level 3 Sasquatch baby had been replaced by St. Patrick's dragon. I had St. Patrick's both on the main island and the Arctic. I thought it might be a graphics issue and maybe evolving St. Patrick's on the Arctic would fix it and it would turn back into a Sasquatch. So I evolved St. Patrick's in the Arctic. I sped up the last two hours of evolution and St. Patrick's just disappeared. I didn't get any leaderboard points from the evolution either. Both habitats still show him as currently evolving but he isn't. He just vanished. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times.

Now I'm stuck and can't complete the Arctic dragons because St. Patrick's is occupying a spot in one of the habitats although he isn't there. Can you please remove him from my Arctic island? And can you make him reappear in the yellow habitat that he is supposed to be in on the main island? Or even just completely remove him because he is taking up two habitat spaces although he isn't anywhere.

Thank you for the detailed report! Did you travel immediately after feeding St. Patrick's to level 3? We've tried to replicate using your details, but we haven't been able to get into the same state. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to delete dragons for you, but we'll continue investigating the issue.

Sandybellee
07-05-16, 01:44 PM
Elsa;1317361']Thank you for the detailed report! Did you travel immediately after feeding St. Patrick's to level 3? We've tried to replicate using your details, but we haven't been able to get into the same state. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to delete dragons for you, but we'll continue investigating the issue.

I can't remember for sure but I may have collected coins and planted crops before traveling because it was the first time I logged in the game yesterday. I hope the dev team can pin down and solve the issue soon.

simbalot
07-05-16, 06:03 PM
I can't remember for sure but I may have collected coins and planted crops before traveling because it was the first time I logged in the game yesterday. I hope the dev team can pin down and solve the issue soon.

I have a similar issue with a Hermes dragon. I have a Hermes that is in a Blizzard habitat. I don't know what the dragon should have been but I evolved it in the Arctic Isles to level 4 but now it shows as evolving in both a Blizzard habitat AND a Magic habitat. I can't move it, trade it, or sell it. It's especially frustrating since Blizzard habitats are expensive and the Hermes is filling it up. I sent a request yesterday but haven't heard back.

Sandybellee
07-06-16, 03:08 AM
I have a similar issue with a Hermes dragon. I have a Hermes that is in a Blizzard habitat. I don't know what the dragon should have been but I evolved it in the Arctic Isles to level 4 but now it shows as evolving in both a Blizzard habitat AND a Magic habitat. I can't move it, trade it, or sell it. It's especially frustrating since Blizzard habitats are expensive and the Hermes is filling it up. I sent a request yesterday but haven't heard back.

That's pretty much exactly the same situation! This seems to be a bigger problem. It's extremely frustrating since you can only have 2 of each Arctic habitat so you are unable to collect all Arctic dragons because of this glitch. Let us know if it's fixed for you!

simbalot
07-12-16, 02:29 PM
It's been about a week and I still haven't heard back regarding a dragon taking up space in 2 habitats at the same time. Is there any way to get rid of this dragon? Mine is taking up space in a Blizzard and a Magic habitat and the Hermes in question shows as evolving so I can't move him or sell him from either habitat. My evolution dens do not have him.

Sandybellee
07-12-16, 04:22 PM
It's been about a week and I still haven't heard back regarding a dragon taking up space in 2 habitats at the same time. Is there any way to get rid of this dragon? Mine is taking up space in a Blizzard and a Magic habitat and the Hermes in question shows as evolving so I can't move him or sell him from either habitat. My evolution dens do not have him.

I still have the same situation too. St. Patrick's is taking up a space in a Yellow and an Abominable habitat and shows as evolving and I can't get rid of it, or better yet - back to it's yellow habitat. Would be nice to get this solved since it's a unique event dragon.

[S8] Elsa
07-12-16, 04:31 PM
Sorry, we don't have the ability to remove the Dragons. We're still investigating and collecting information to attempt to identify the issue. If there's any new information you remember about what actions happened in the game when you encountered the issue, please let us know.

irishcoffee30
07-13-16, 06:55 AM
I have two dragons on my arctic Isles and have submitted a ticket with pictures. Has anyone's issues been resolved?

irishcoffee30
07-13-16, 06:59 AM
I have two dragons that shouldn't be in the arctic Isles and they are both nonbreedable ones, so I don't want to delete them off of the arctic isles, in case they are deleted off my main island too! Does anyone know if this is a possibility? And now i'm worried that if I delete them, the spaces will still be unusable.

uku383
07-17-16, 02:35 AM
Heya

So, I've got three dragons in my Arctic Isle that don't belong there - they are from the regular game.

They seem to have taken the place of actual Arctic dragons that I had, and I can't get rid of them (I can't, for example, sell them - the game won't let me).

I've emailed Storm 8 about it, but with no joy.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Ta! :)

DeeDe99
07-17-16, 08:12 AM
Quite a few people are experiencing similar issues. Several threads on here, you are not alone.

kooky panda
07-18-16, 11:00 AM
Heya

So, I've got three dragons in my Arctic Isle that don't belong there - they are from the regular game.

They seem to have taken the place of actual Arctic dragons that I had, and I can't get rid of them (I can't, for example, sell them - the game won't let me).

Merging with current bug thread.

[S8] Elsa
07-18-16, 01:30 PM
Heya

Do you remember what happened in the game when your Dragons duplicated to the second island? We're investigating, but we've been unable to reproduce the issue. Any details that you can provide about the actions you were doing in the game when the issue occurred will help us investigate this further.

PrincessDeBurgh
07-30-16, 07:37 PM
I have a level 1 Abominable showing that it needs to be fed to level up, however it actually doesn't exist in any habitat. My other Abominable is at Level 10, as are all my Arctic Isle Dragons. I have been worried it's presence was preventing me from breeding Snow Angel, as I'd been trying for well over a year. Yesterday I did hatch one! Took 25 each time, to warm which took most of the day and finally placed it in it's habitat. I was so disappointed that when I went back to feed it, it had disappeared. My goal book has gone back to showing 0/1 Snow Angel, despite having already bred, hatched and placing it. I think it happened as I went to travel back to check how I was progressing on the Leader Board as I'd expected to move ahead after breeding such a rare hard to get dragon, only to find I had lost it. Please, can this be fixed, I'm very disappointed

RhodryMaelwaedd
08-03-16, 09:01 PM
I've also got some sort of Actic Isles error. Trying to breed a Poseidon I've been breeding a couple of Hercules Dragons in the Main Isles. But now one of them has appeared in one of my Arctic Isles-habitats as well. They're clearly linked, cause if I put the one in the Main Isles in my stable, the one in the Arctic Isles disappears. But as soon as I take it out of the stables, it is back in the Arctic Isles as well. What am I to do?

kooky panda
08-04-16, 08:33 AM
I've also got some sort of Actic Isles error. Trying to breed a Poseidon I've been breeding a couple of Hercules Dragons in the Main Isles. But now one of them has appeared in one of my Arctic Isles-habitats as well. They're clearly linked, cause if I put the one in the Main Isles in my stable, the one in the Arctic Isles disappears. But as soon as I take it out of the stables, it is back in the Arctic Isles as well. What am I to do?
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

dala12
08-06-16, 02:43 PM
Must we stop playing on artic island?