PDA

View Full Version : World Event: Firework Forest starts 1 July 2016

AuroraLava
07-01-16, 11:57 AM
Firework Forest World Event Starts 1 July 2016. 14 days!!!
Collect Fireworks to win prizes.
Bear with me as I try to update this...anyone who can help would be appreciated!!!!!

1. Star flag - requires 25 fireworks
2. Firework Fields - require 200 fireworks
3. Fearless Friends - requires 550 fireworks
4. Star Fish(water/fire) - requires 1325 fireworks
5. Libertree - requires 2400 fireworks

Community Prizes (unlocks at 900 fireworks):
Stars (Tiles)
******s (More tiles ????? ha ha ha they are ****ing us with tiles)
Skunk like animal (Animal 1 )

Libertree egg is now on the nest - and a beautiful egg it is!! 18 hr. hatch time btw

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 12:23 PM
Thanks for starting the thread. The second Individual Prize is Fireworks Fields which requires 200 Fireworks,

AuroraLava
07-01-16, 12:27 PM
Thanks for starting the thread. The second Individual Prize is Fireworks Fields which requires 200 Fireworks,

Thanks I will update my post.

Natasha_07
07-01-16, 12:36 PM
So glad it's a world event over here unlike DS! :)

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 03:09 PM
I just noticed that the last Individual Prize looks a lot like a Treent of Life with a colorful Leaf Necklace. I would like another Living Wood animal since I never bred the Giving Treent and I am up to 91 unsuccessful attempts and the Trick or Treent. The Living Wood habitat still shows a maximum of three animals though.

cardinalpsy
07-01-16, 08:00 PM
Currently, the community has collected 7,034,746 fireworks.

Individual Prizes:
5. Libertree(tree/water) - requires 2400 fireworks

Community Prizes:
1. Star Tile - requires 80,000,000 fireworks
2. ****** Tile - requires 200,000,000 fireworks
3. ******d Skunk

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 08:19 PM

Individual Prizes:
4. Star Fish - requires 1325 fireworks

Community Prizes:

Thanks for the information. Do you know the elements for the Libertree?

Biologicalwarefare131
07-01-16, 09:12 PM
What are the elements for the Star Fish and Libertree???

SheRa0308
07-01-16, 09:36 PM

jojopeanut
07-01-16, 09:41 PM
Should we assume the limbertree is a new treent type?

SheRa0308
07-01-16, 09:43 PM
The last time we had a community thing didnt someone put a total amount each day that was necessary to help win all the prizes?

SheRa0308
07-01-16, 09:56 PM

Individual Prizes:
4. Star Fish - requires 1325 fireworks

Community Prizes:

We will need 2400 fireworks to obtain the final individual prize, therefore, you will need to average 172 fireworks per day. The following chart shows how many fireworks should have each day. The number on the left is the number of Days remaining as shown in the Event popup and the number on the left is the number of fireworks you need at that time:

13 - 172
12 - 344
11 - 516
10 - 688
9 - 860
8 - 1,032
7 - 1,204
6 - 1,376
5 - 1,548
4 - 1,720
3 - 1,892
2 - 2,064
1 - 2,236
0 - 2,408

SheRa0308
07-01-16, 09:58 PM
Don't forget to plant your flag to collect fireworks like i did lol...quick question tho I read that you can get fireworks from bushes? What bushes?

missourijan
07-02-16, 04:05 AM
Just like the last event, which I participated in and did everything as I should...planted, harvested, bred, evolved, battled and even speeded things and ended hundreds short of needed points . I started this on time yesterdsay, and same thing. I only have 57 points, far from the 172.

natxjkkggg
07-02-16, 06:38 AM
I Do not unterstand your Problem missourijan because only by harvesting 24 Hours You can get 124 fireworks !!!

missourijan
07-02-16, 07:44 AM
I have no clue. I have 6 farms plant 5 hour crops. Waiting to harvest these right now,

saucysammis
07-02-16, 10:26 AM
Just like the last event, which I participated in and did everything as I should...planted, harvested, bred, evolved, battled and even speeded things and ended hundreds short of needed points . I started this on time yesterdsay, and same thing. I only have 57 points, far from the 172.

I started the event on Thursday. Yes. Before we knew if there was an event. On the day before an update, if there is no storybook or world event going, I will plant the 20 hr crops and wait to harvest them until after the update information has been given. As a result, for this event I now have 314 sparkles or what ever the points are. My timer reads 14 days to go (it should change to 13 in an hour) so at this point I am ahead and will finish the individual goals a day ahead even if I miss an hour every day. I'll keep planting till the community goal is met.

I harvested my 20 hr crops, planted the mana bananas for the zodiac cancer quest, then planted 5 hour crops twice, then 8 hours overnight.

Going forward, I planted charm cherries twice this morning and will again until the timing for the 20 hr crops is good for me.

My usual recipe to get maximum harvesting points is to plant 5 hour crops and 20 hour crops every day. If you do that, keep your nest busy and tap the flag you should get plenty. Depending on your time zone or other needs/goals you may plant other crops: Sometimes I'll plant 3 rounds of 8 hour crops. If I want to build up food or a goal is just about to be achieved and I have time I'll plant 4 or 5 rounds of charm cherries or a day of 5 hr nexus nuts and then the 20 hr crops each day.

goddard7006
07-02-16, 10:31 AM
We will need 2400 fireworks to obtain the final individual prize, therefore, you will need to average 172 fireworks per day. The following chart shows how many fireworks should have each day. The number on the left is the number of Days remaining as shown in the Event popup and the number on the left is the number of fireworks you need at that time:

13 - 172
12 - 344
11 - 516
10 - 688
9 - 860
8 - 1,032
7 - 1,204
6 - 1,376
5 - 1,548
4 - 1,720
3 - 1,892
2 - 2,064
1 - 2,236
0 - 2,408

Just to clarify not necessarily the days left in the icon on the right but, the days left once you tap the icon in that pop up correct?

saucysammis
07-02-16, 11:30 AM
Just to clarify not necessarily the days left in the icon on the right but, the days left once you tap the icon in that pop up correct?

Both, sort of. You have time as long as there is a timer. To be ahead you would go with the display you see after you tap the icon......

The icon will display say 14 days if you are still in that day but have actually only 13 days and 2 minutes reading on the timer, like I have at this posting. If you tap the icon it will say 13 days and 2 minutes. This tells you how many minutes you have left until the next day begins. I always tap the icon, but am aware of what time of day my "game day" begins and ends because we have until the event ends based on the "game day."

Cdnfroglover
07-02-16, 11:45 AM
Hope that is a livingwood element character we see... haven't been able to breed the trick or treent and I haven't quite expanded to the treent in the forest yet.

saucysammis
07-02-16, 12:09 PM
Hope that is a livingwood element character we see... haven't been able to breed the trick or treent and I haven't quite expanded to the treent in the forest yet.

That wood be cool.

chickenladyx14
07-02-16, 12:42 PM
This game is really beginning to tee me off! It just stole 6 fireworks and 3 runes so now I can't expand like I worked for and deserve!! Get your act together PLEASE!
And it isn't my connection. WHY keep putting up those on sale pop-up ads for habitats, etc. that messes with the game? Once a day should be sufficient for hawking sale items IMHO

saucysammis
07-02-16, 02:55 PM
This game is really beginning to tee me off! It just stole 6 fireworks and 3 runes so now I can't expand like I worked for and deserve!! Get your act together PLEASE!
And it isn't my connection. WHY keep putting up those on sale pop-up ads for habitats, etc. that messes with the game? Once a day should be sufficient for hawking sale items IMHO

It is frustrating, especially during a world event where you want the fireworks and the need to expand and accommodate a new habitat are urgent. They seem random but the pop- ups can be anticipated. They happen twice a day for information. Once at update time which is 11:30am Pacific, and once at 12 midnight Pacific when the game day changes. I try not to do any mining or battles until those pop-ups have run their course.

The pop ups and various resets can happen at other times of day:

1. When gems have arrived from a neighbor. Check your news feed before mining or battling. This is supposed to be good!

2. If your game has been sleeping rather than closed and it is synchronizing with the server. Always close and reopen the game.

3. If you haven't played since before a sync or update.

Hope this helps

doodledoo20000
07-02-16, 08:44 PM
Help, my flag doesn't have a timer. When I put it in storage it is sometimes locked by a goal and sometimes sayss a relic from a past event. I've force closed numerous times, no luck. Does anyone else have this problem?

AuroraLava
07-03-16, 08:08 AM

Individual Prizes:

Community Prizes:

Thanks for this....copying to post #1 for easy reference.

MsMelanieMonster
07-03-16, 08:58 AM
The "reset" for timed decorations is to put it in storage and place it again. If that doesn't work, ask support. That's my best guess to fix it; good luck!

doodledoo20000
07-03-16, 06:56 PM
Help, my flag doesn't have a timer. When I put it in storage it is sometimes locked by a goal and sometimes sayss a relic from a past event. I've force closed numerous times, no luck. Does anyone else have this problem?

I didn't do anything, but I suddenly have a timer, thanks if someone did something to help me!

Wrenfaerie
07-04-16, 10:57 AM
I keep battling but never receive any flags...am I missing something?

saucysammis
07-04-16, 11:40 AM
I keep battling but never receive any flags...am I missing something?

You win the flag by gathering fireworks. You gather fireworks by harvesting, hatching, or mining. If a tournament is offered you can gather fireworks by battling in a tournament.

There is no tournament now, so I assume you are battling in the battlegrounds. The game does not ever give world event items ( the fireworks ) through the battlegrounds.

*and of course the purpose of the flag is to collect 4 more fireworks every 4 hours

KadeeDid
07-04-16, 09:16 PM
I am an idiot! Too much going on and my brain is not functioning. I received the flag as a prize but left it in storage as I have no need to have a US flag on my island! Finally realized tonight that it had a purpose!

KadeeDid
07-04-16, 09:18 PM
Don't forget to plant your flag to collect fireworks like i did lol...quick question tho I read that you can get fireworks from bushes? What bushes?

I didn't think to place the flag either! Why would I want a US flag?

Cdnfroglover
07-05-16, 06:54 AM
I didn't think to place the flag either! Why would I want a US flag?

I remembered to place the flag right away, but wasn't too thrilled about it for this reason! It looks too much like the American flag... no offense to Americans, happy Independence Day to you all! BUT it was painful for me to place an American looking flag in my forest on Canada Day weekend. But I find all the games from the states come out with red white and blue events in july. *sigh* Just once I'd like to see a more neutral summer event.

ninasidstorm8
07-05-16, 06:27 PM
I passed the 900 Fireworks required to qualify for the Community Prizes. The community has already won the first Community Prize (Star Tile) and we are currently at 68,668,750 of the 200,000,000 required for the second Community Prize (****** Tile).

Shadifern
07-06-16, 09:25 PM
Never going to get one, only started the event... two days ago. Had completely no idea there was a event, wow I'm stupid

I don't care much, I don't need more treents and I already have 2 fire water animals

saucysammis
07-07-16, 11:08 AM
A 48 hr session has just be*** in my den. 6 hours left on a dreambat fail in the nest. I have 1079 fireworks accumulated and the 20 hr crops are about to be harvested...

So in 6 hrs I must choose which animal to take out of storage and put on the nest so I can gather fireworks while I wait. (Really wish the info buttons on these creatures indicated hatch time.) It will be close but I think my forest will fall short of the 1325 needed to place the starry fishy on the nest...It will go out tomorrow unless by some miracle I can acquire the gold fish....two fishes...

In storage I have waiting: Aquaconda, Seafoam Sloth, Monarchy, Beauty and typhoon tiger who has been waiting the longest. I am sorely tempted to put them out in order of how long they've waited, but then the recent ones are so pretty. They are on my mind and actually match a waiting habitat......

Fortunately I do have space for more animals and don't have to put out one of my spin to win duplicates. I have several various repeat animals that I'm saving for events that require them to be hatched, or for such an instance in which I don't have room during a world event but want to place a long timed egg on the nest, and then sell it.

Then, after the 48 hr timer (which I think is the Valkyrie) goes on the nest there is time within the event to try for another gem animal. Timing is everything!

ninasidstorm8
07-08-16, 09:53 AM
In the description of the Starry Fish, it says "The Star Fish is frequently seen traveling the Island with its close friend, the ******d Skunk". I believe this implies that the final Community Prize is the ******d Skunk, since it looks like a Skunk.

campbellsNYC
07-08-16, 04:10 PM
Libertree is 18hrs in nest. Good luck!

ninasidstorm8
07-08-16, 05:02 PM

Good info, Do you know what elements make up the Libertree?

MaribouMay
07-08-16, 10:41 PM
Good info, Do you know what elements make up the Libertree?

living wood/water per cardinalpsy in post 6

tahitii
07-09-16, 05:45 AM

Does anyone know how many hours for the Star Fish?

ninasidstorm8
07-09-16, 08:40 AM
living wood/water per cardinalpsy in post 6

Thanks, I didn't see that post after it was updated. I was hoping that it had a Living Wood element.

Silverrain1
07-09-16, 09:44 AM
I would like to keep all living woods together but you can still only have 3 in the habitat. I know it can go in an other but would b nice to go in the same one

saucysammis
07-09-16, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know how many hours for the Star Fish?

My star fish is about to hatch... Not sure but I thought it was 18 hrs also

chickenladyx14
07-09-16, 11:05 AM
My Treent is a bachelor - he'll forever live alone. (which is something I wish my husband would seriously consider)! :D

tahitii
07-09-16, 01:21 PM
My star fish is about to hatch... Not sure but I thought it was 18 hrs also

Thank you! 😉

Silverrain1
07-13-16, 09:54 AM
Chickenlady14, I love what you have done with the decorations from this event! Very nice, I don't have any space for the decor otherwise I would be copying!

chickenladyx14
07-13-16, 10:26 AM
Thank-you Silverrain1 :) The decorations in this storybook are very special to me.

Ooops - meant World Event

Silverrain1
07-13-16, 10:38 AM
Thank-you Silverrain1 :) The decorations in this storybook are very special to me.

Your welcome! I'm glad you could place them since they mean something to you. I would love to place more decorations but not got the space just now. Hopefully I'll be able to get the decor out soon tho

chickenladyx14
07-13-16, 01:11 PM
I hope you can place them soon Silverrain1 :)
Independence Day (4th of July) marks the burial of my only brother in Arlington National Cemetery. Next year my Dad's ashes will also be placed there.

Silverrain1
07-13-16, 02:46 PM
I hope you can place them soon Silverrain1 :)
Independence Day (4th of July) marks the burial of my only brother in Arlington National Cemetery. Next year my Dad's ashes will also be placed there.

So a very meaningful event for you. I hope you do well

chickenladyx14
07-13-16, 03:47 PM
Libertree egg is now on the nest - and a beautiful egg it is!! 18 hr. hatch time btw

ninasidstorm8
07-13-16, 05:10 PM
Libertree safely in storage. I need to find the right time to hatch it since the Treent of Life is the only other Living Wood animal I have right now, so I can put it in the Living Wood habitat without taking up additional space.

Sandybellee
07-14-16, 04:16 AM
Got Libertree! I want to hatch him soon but I have to figure out where to place him since my Treent habitat is full. And need to see first what is in store for us tomorrow.

natxjkkggg
07-14-16, 04:47 AM
What's the Second Element of Libertree?

ogreve
07-14-16, 06:01 AM
Water.

kuppikahvia
07-14-16, 12:40 PM
Wow, I am not going to make it, and that's a first - I used to finish the individual prizes a couple of days before the end, but this time it's not happening even though I am pretty sure I have lost only one night of harvesting because of illness... Why I have only 2100 fireworks at this time is beyond my knowledge :( It is as if a whole day was missing - well maybe that single night ****ed it :(

172 items a day sure are A LOT, aren't they :-O

chickenladyx14
07-14-16, 02:50 PM
Yeah - it's a lot per day! On top of the harvesting and flag icon collecting, I speed bred and speed hatched a few times, had a good supply of bombs, got quite a few from the tourney, and did the first part of the Dream City Metropolis goal/keeper competition. (reward was icons)
Keep going forward! You can do it!! I am rooting for you (and everyone else too)!!!

Buttercup0001
07-14-16, 08:27 PM
Libertree in storage. I'm happy that its another living wood animal, with this having the water element. Now I'm hoping that S8 will raise the animal capacity to 4 animals in the living wood habitat. It would be nice to house all the living wood animals in one habitat.

ogreve
07-14-16, 11:13 PM
These things get really tall at epic level, so unless the new one is a smallish ent (like the 'giving one') it would be awfully crowded to have 4 of them in that small habitat. It might take an upgrade to a larger habitat then in order to achieve this.
The other option would be that you'd become able to buy more Living Wood habitats.
In light of the second elements of all but the first ent, we may just have to house the later ones in non Living Wood habitats... At least for now.
But, we'll see! It's at least interesting to have gotten a new ent: I'm glad I've got all 4 of them, I like them!

Clark_Wayne
07-15-16, 04:37 AM
These things get really tall at epic level, so unless the new one is a smallish ent (like the 'giving one') it would be awfully crowded to have 4 of them in that small habitat. It might take an upgrade to a larger habitat then in order to achieve this.
The other option would be that you'd become able to buy more Living Wood habitats.
In light of the second elements of all but the first ent, we may just have to house the later ones in non Living Wood habitats... At least for now.
But, we'll see! It's at least interesting to have gotten a new ent: I'm glad I've got all 4 of them, I like them!

agreed : would be good that we can buy another living wood habitat, or better have an upgrade of it. i already have Trick&Treat and Giving so i can not put libertytree there.
and i think that libertytree is the best designed of the living wood animals :D

AuroraLava
07-15-16, 05:39 AM
I won't get the Libertree since I only have 6 hours left and 6 sets of 5 hour crops planted. I would need 630 and the crops will only give 30. I have a 16 hour egg on the nest and don't have gems. Oh well. I will keep working to get the community prize.

nicolek666
07-15-16, 06:12 AM
ugh I'm so close. If I can't get the libertree and give my lonely treent of life a friend, I might cry.

ninasidstorm8
07-15-16, 07:10 AM
ugh I'm so close. If I can't get the libertree and give my lonely treent of life a friend, I might cry.

If you only need a few more tokens, remember to go to the mine, You may pick up a few extra there.

nicolek666
07-15-16, 10:46 AM
If you only need a few more tokens, remember to go to the mine, You may pick up a few extra there.

no bombs left unfortunately. I need 34 more flags and there's only 40 minutes left. I'm gonna try to pull through with gems if I have enough

nicolek666
07-15-16, 11:03 AM
I only have 1 gem left and I still need 26 more flags. I'm going to plant 3 minute crops for the next half an hour and hope they yield some flags

07-15-16, 11:12 AM
Did we not get the final community prize? I was only 100 or so fireworks away from the Libertree, but just couldn't get any closer. I am really bummed.

nicolek666
07-15-16, 11:12 AM
Did we not get the final community prize? I was only 100 or so fireworks away from the Libertree, but just couldn't get any closer. I am really bummed.

We still have a chance to get the community prize! there are still 17 minutes left!

AliceWinter24
07-15-16, 11:30 AM
And yet again the icon disappears before the event is over. I guess I should have learned by now.

07-15-16, 12:24 PM
We still have a chance to get the community prize! there are still 17 minutes left!

That's so weird. Why would the counter disappear before it is actually finished? I don't get that! Makes me wonder if I actually did have enough time to have finished and got the Libertree. Now I am really bummed out. And a little irritated.