PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Animal: Cancer [July 1, 2016]

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 11:32 AM
It looks like we'll be needing to be breeding a knitten kitten for this one. More info to follow!

Step 1: Harvest Mana Bananas x6

Step 2:

a) Collect 110 Starry Shorelines (from harvesting food)
b) Collect 28 Gentle Twins (from Hatching)
c) Collect 12 Twilight Twins ( from Evolving)

Seems like the names of the tokens for steps b & c were taken from the Gemini Goal Line. I guess a developer forgot to change them properly.

here are step 3 and 4 ;)

step 3 :
- hatch knitten kitten (dark earth, 16h if i remember correctly) skip : 50 gems
- feed knitten kitten 50x (skip : 100 gems)
if you got already one, you can use it for feeding while trying hatching one ;)

step 4 :
- collect 70 starry shorelines from farms (skip : 105 gems)
- collect 16 gentle twins from hatching eggs (skip : 40 gems)

good luck to everybody ;)

Best of luck, everyone!

Note: Thank you for fixing the title, kooky! :)

cheetahblood
07-01-16, 11:37 AM
Hate to say but I'm not even going to bother for this one. If there's one thing I don't like in this game it's the humanoid animals and this one is just downright freaky :p

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 11:39 AM
The Knitten Kitten is on sale in the Shop. I wonder if it's the animal we will need to breed?

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 11:40 AM
Hate to say but I'm not even going to bother for this one. If there's one thing I don't like in this game it's the humanoid animals and this one is just downright freaky :p
I agree to some point... This is probably my least favorite out of the zodiac animals... But, being the completionist that I am, I'm going for it either way.

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 11:42 AM
The Knitten Kitten is on sale in the Shop. I wonder if it's the animal we will need to breed?
Yeah, I've noticed it too and it most likely will be. Better start breeding skyger and rock rhino

AuroraLava
07-01-16, 11:54 AM
This is my sign so I want it...but I don't really like the look of this animal. Maybe he will grow on me. Good luck everyone!

AuroraLava
07-01-16, 12:01 PM
It looks like we'll be needing to be breeding a knitten kitten for this one. More info to follow!

Step 1: Harvest Mana Bananas x6

Note: I've realized that I missed a bracket in the thread title and it is bugging me. If anybody knows how to change it, I would very much appreciate it :) otherwise, I hope kooky can fix it lol. (fixed! Kooky)

Looks like the joke was on us for planting 5 hour crops. At least the mana bananas only take one hour!!

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 12:36 PM
Step 2:

Seems like the names of the tokens for steps b & c were taken from the Gemini Goal Line. I guess a developer forgot to change them properly.

natxjkkggg
07-01-16, 12:47 PM

Can we Do this only step by step or can we make every step like we want?

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 12:48 PM
Step 2:

Thank you! The steps have been added to the original post.

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 12:50 PM
Looks like the joke was on us for planting 5 hour crops. At least the mana bananas only take one hour!!
Yup :/ I planted spell melons this morning and now it seems like it was all for nothing. I agree; at least it's just one hour!

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 12:52 PM

We should be able to do it all at once whenever we want, not in a specific order.

natxjkkggg
07-01-16, 12:54 PM
I ask, because Setting an Animal in the flower got nothing and Setting an animal from breeding to the ned also nothing!!

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 12:56 PM
I ask, because Setting an Animal in the flower got nothing and Setting an animal from breeding to the ned also nothing!!
I think it will only complete after the animal leaves the evolution flower and the nest. Hope this helps!

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 12:56 PM

For the Gemini Goal line we could do them in parallel (order not important), I assume it will be the same with these.

AuroraLava
07-01-16, 01:07 PM
I think it will only complete after the animal leaves the evolution flower and the nest. Hope this helps!

Yes you can do them in any order and you have to take the egg off the nest (I sold mine and it worked) to count and the animal has to leave the evolution flower.

natxjkkggg
07-01-16, 01:07 PM
Thanks for answering so fast.

Sandybellee
07-01-16, 01:18 PM
Hmm... Both Knitten Kitten and Brave Eagle are on sale. I wonder which one we need to breed? Hopefully not both at least!

Clark_Wayne
07-01-16, 01:22 PM
here are step 3 and 4 ;)

step 3 :

step 4 :

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 01:24 PM
Hmm... Both Knitten Kitten and Brave Eagle are on sale. I wonder which one we need to breed? Hopefully not both at least!

The Brave Eagle has a popup with a countdown timer and it is a Super Rare so I doubt we have to breed it for the Cancer Goal Line. I think it is on sale in conjunction with the U.S. Independence Day

natxjkkggg
07-01-16, 01:33 PM
KnittenKitten is also a super rare one!!

ogreve
07-01-16, 01:33 PM
The Brave Eagle has a popup with a countdown timer and it is a Super Rare so I doubt we have to breed it for the Cancer Goal Line. I think it is on sale in conjunction with the U.S. Independence Day

I agree. Breeding a super rare for the goal line would be too much. So far TL has always used Rares and Commons for that.
Surely the Eagle is on sale as it fits with the whole independence day habitat and world event.
The Knitten Kitten will surely be the one to breed. Later tonight when the den clears I'll start trying for that, just in case.
My only 'regret' with it is that every time the Confetti Yeti is breedable again, TL launches it along with some other limited animal(s) or goal line breeding of incompatible formula(s). Again, surely I will not be able to go much after it. :(
Well, who knows, maybe by freak luck I breed one of those kittens quickly...

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 01:42 PM
Step 2A to Collect 110 Starry Shorelines task seems to give 1 Starry Shoreline per hour of harvest time since I received 6 Starry Shorelines for 6 crops of Charm Cherries.

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 01:45 PM
KnittenKitten is also a super rare one!!

No, the Knitten Kitten may be difficult to breed but it is listed as a Rare animal in the game. You can verift this by looking in th eshop.

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 01:48 PM
I agree. Breeding a super rare for the goal line would be too much. So far TL has always used Rares and Commons for that.
Surely the Eagle is on sale as it fits with the whole independence day habitat and world event.
The Knitten Kitten will surely be the one to breed. Later tonight when the den clears.
My only 'regret' with it is that every time the Confetti Yeti is breedable again, TL launches it along with some other limited animal(s) or goal line breeding of incompatible formula(s). Again, surely I will not be able to go much after it. :(
Well, who knows, maybe by freak luck I breed one of those kittens quickly...

I agree. This must be the fourth time the Confetti Yeti has been available and I have never bred one. Always something else to do although I have managed to get in 31 failed attempts so far.

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 01:52 PM
here are step 3 and 4 ;)

step 3 :

step 4 :

Thanks for the information.

Sandybellee
07-01-16, 01:56 PM

Oh yes, that must be it. :) I somehow always thought it was a rare.

AuroraLava
07-01-16, 02:14 PM
No, the Knitten Kitten may be difficult to breed but it is listed as a Rare animal in the game. You can verift this by looking in th eshop.

It was listed as Super Rare in the past. It shows as Super Rare on the wiki page...and I rename my animals with a capital letter for the rarity and numbers for the evolution time...my kitten (bred a long time ago) has S16 on his name. So I guess they changed it after the event (I forgot what we had to breed it for).

MelodicStars
07-01-16, 02:17 PM
here are step 3 and 4 ;)

step 3 :

step 4 :

Thank you! The steps have been added :)

Clark_Wayne
07-01-16, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the information.

Thank you! The steps have been added :)

you are welcome ;) : it is important to have the info so we can all plan ;)

Clark_Wayne
07-01-16, 02:50 PM
It was listed as Super Rare in the past. It shows as Super Rare on the wiki page...and I rename my animals with a capital letter for the rarity and numbers for the evolution time...my kitten (bred a long time ago) has S16 on his name. So I guess they changed it after the event (I forgot what we had to breed it for).

i think you are right : i used to feed only super rare for my baby account and the knitten kitten there is level 8 , so they must have changed rarity for it. go figure why since there is already a rare animal dark-earth (dreambat) . probably because it is the only one (the are 2 super rare dark earth : gargolem and pigmy giraffe)

edit : i looked in the creatures library, lonepudding started the thread for knitten kitten (1-5-2016) and knitten kitten was super rare

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 03:19 PM
i think you are right : i used to feed only super rare for my baby account and the knitten kitten there is level 8 , so they must have changed rarity for it. go figure why since there is already a rare animal dark-earth (dreambat) . probably because it is the only one (the are 2 super rare dark earth : gargolem and pigmy giraffe)

edit : i looked in the creatures library, lonepudding started the thread for knitten kitten (1-5-2016) and knitten kitten was super rare

I think there may have been some errors in the original posts about the Knitten Kitten but I believe it was originally released as a Rare animal. I keep my own records on all the animals and everything I have indicates it has always been a Rare. I bred it back when it was originally released at the beginning of the year and I marked it as breeding a Rare animal on January 10, 2016.

Atlantis536
07-01-16, 03:51 PM
Creepy!

ninasidstorm8
07-01-16, 06:15 PM
I meant to post this earlier but in case someone still needs to know: The Collect 28 Gentle Twins (from Hatching) step appears to give you 1.5 Gentle Twin per hour of hatching. The Collect 12 Twilight Twins ( from Evolving) step appears to give 1 Twilight Twin per hour of Evolving. So the Harvesting portion of the Step is the one that most people will finish last.

ahomeforme
07-01-16, 06:29 PM
I agree to some point... This is probably my least favorite out of the zodiac animals... But, being the completionist that I am, I'm going for it either way.

Same thought. Although I did miss getting pisces, my sign. Wasn't trying too hard then coz I was expecting fish but it was more like snake/eel? which I don't fancy too much. Still hoping it will become available through other means somehow tho'.

greeneyedalexa
07-01-16, 08:15 PM
I have knitten kitten in the breeding garden, 10 hours left to go. Hatch means to get it out from the nest, or put the egg to the nest from the breeding garden? Cause half of the time it works, when I'm putting the egg in the nest, and not the actual hatching? I mean do I have to wait step 3 to appear to put the egg in the nest?

natxjkkggg
07-01-16, 10:44 PM
Hatch means both: a to get it out from the nest and b to put the egg from breeding Garden to the Nest!

greeneyedalexa
07-02-16, 12:21 AM
So I can put it in the nest when it's ready, and when I complete step 2, I can hatch the kitten from the nest and it will be ok, right?

natxjkkggg
07-02-16, 12:29 AM
There are two things that count. First when You put KnittenKitten from ready breeded to the incubation nest. Second You put ready KnittenKitten from the Nest to the habtitat.

Sandybellee
07-02-16, 02:46 AM
Two Dream Bats so far. :p

Don't forget that we were told that if you collect all twelve zodiac animals, you get something special. I don't care for the looks of this one too much either but I will make sure to get it so as not to miss out on whatever it is we get.

AuroraLava
07-02-16, 05:39 AM
Two Dream Bats so far. :p

Don't forget that we were told that if you collect all twelve zodiac animals, you get something special. I don't care for the looks of this one too much either but I will make sure to get it so as not to miss out on whatever it is we get.

Oh no...I missed out on the pisces and one other. Oh well!!

Cdnfroglover
07-02-16, 07:35 AM
Cancer is my sign and I've been so looking forward to this one. I like the colors of him but I'm also one of those not fond of the human looking ones. (The fireglider creeps me out!) Hopefully he's cute in the mid stage and I'll leave him young.

I was super busy celebrating Canada's birthday yesterday, haven't had a chance to read all the posts here. Has anyone figured out how long we have to try for the kitten before its too late? I've already had three Racmoons! No kitten in my forest yet 😕

chickenladyx14
07-02-16, 10:29 AM
First try got a 16 hr. timer using CU and Haka Kiwi (dark/earth). Hope it's the KK. Good luck everyone!

Cdnfroglover
07-02-16, 11:36 AM
Can hardly believe my luck... fourth try, 16 hrs! Crystal Unicorn and Gargolem. I've tried quite a bit for the knitten kitten in the past and never got her!

woowoo69
07-03-16, 02:21 AM
I had a level 4 knitten kitten which is now evolving to epic and after 4 racmoons finally have 16 hour timer in the den so shouldn't have any problem. The only one I don't have is Pisces because I couldn't breed the animal

Clark_Wayne
07-03-16, 05:58 AM
only racmoon since the beginning. lucky i had 2 knitten kitten (level 10 and level 1) so i can skip the hatching if i can breed it :)

calvinxx
07-03-16, 06:31 AM
I have him on the nest now :) I kinda like the look of him he looks like an alien super hero or something lol

MaribouMay
07-03-16, 08:48 AM
I have him on the nest now :) I kinda like the look of him he looks like an alien super hero or something lol

Congratulations!

I like the look of him too.

olive72
07-03-16, 08:56 AM
Really Surprise... that I get Knitten Kitten by breeding Gargolem with Dream Bat on first try. And also on second try in a row with this combine too. Lucky me this time. :)

Buttercup0001
07-03-16, 08:51 PM
Success. After 5 Racmoon fails I now have a 16hr timer in the breeding den. I'm not too fussed on this Celestial Animal but I'm trying my hardest to get them all.

SheRa0308
07-03-16, 09:55 PM
For those who came into the game late it would be awesome if they let you try to get the ones you missed

Sandybellee
07-04-16, 01:28 AM
Finally 16 hours after 2 Dream Bats and 3 Racmoons!

MellanieK
07-04-16, 01:44 AM
Hello :)
I am new at the zodiac thing but since this is my sign, i'm totally going for it lol but can anyone tell this noob in what habitat they can be?

natxjkkggg
07-04-16, 02:06 AM
It's a Water/zodiac Hybrid. So a Water Habitat is his home.

MellanieK
07-04-16, 02:50 AM
It's a Water/zodiac Hybrid. So a Water Habitat is his home.

Thank you! :D

ogreve
07-04-16, 03:28 AM
Well, no bred Knitten Kitten for me, but I'm not complaining as I got this instead:

So, with the "feed Knitten Kitten 50 times" step fortunately already completed, I just skipped the step to hatch one, as I don't think I'd have enough time to deal with a 43 hour timer AND breed a Knitten Kitten in time without having to spend gems anyway.

Woweee! Direwolf it is!!! The one I desperately wanted! :) :) :)

natxjkkggg
07-04-16, 04:03 AM
Wow Olaf You are the best gemhybrid Producer of the whole FFS-world. Big big congratulation!

HappyHeartBakery
07-04-16, 05:24 AM

Congrats to all who have bred the kitten so far. Lots of racmoons & dream bats for me so far.
What's our drop dead time to skip & feed existing kitten in my forest if necessary ?

Clark_Wayne
07-04-16, 07:34 AM
Well, no bred Knitten Kitten for me, but I'm not complaining as I got this instead:

So, with the "feed Knitten Kitten 50 times" step fortunately already completed, I just skipped the step to hatch one, as I don't think I'd have enough time to deal with a 43 hour timer AND breed a Knitten Kitten in time without having to spend gems anyway.

Woweee! Direwolf it is!!! The one I desperately wanted! :) :) :)

congrat !!! (clap clap clap) :)

MelodicStars
07-04-16, 08:11 AM
A lot of people have been asking how long they have until they can no longer breed the knitten kitten without spending gems. Well, to breed and hatch one is 16 hours, which is also a total of 32 hours to get it off the nest and feed it. In addition, the evolution time is also 16 hours, which if you were to feed it 50 times without an extra kitten would be another 32 hours to complete the feeding part. The grand total for this step alone is 64 hours which is just under 3 days. The last step of the goal line shouldn't take too long, assuming you have a 16 hour or more egg on the nest before the update time for when the goal line ends along with harvesting six 20 hour plants before the update time (this is assuming it ends at 11:30 on Friday July 7. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG! You can also try planting six 8 hour plants instead of 20 hour ones but I thought since the world event is at play, it's like ****ing two birds with one stone. As long as you plant prunes on the morning of Thursday before 12:00pm (or 2:30pm if you want to cut it close) you should be fine with the harvesting for the fourth step.

Now here's the part you've all been waiting for. Assuming you can complete the fourth step on the morning of Friday, you need to see the 16 hour timer in your den by Tuesday night. (Yes I know, this is probably one of the hardest animals to have been bred for a goal line.) If you already have a spare knitten kitten(s) then that's less time you need (a whopping 16-32 hours less!) In this case, you would need to see the timer by Wednsday morning (Wednsday night if you have even more extra kittens and don't require evolving at all.)

If you are up for 16 hours a day, then your timing will be more accurate and should end up giving you more time. However, I cannot calculate this since I do not know about everybody's time of availability. This was all based on if the 16 hours of breeding, hatching, and evolving would take up a whole day. If anybody would like to point out any mistakes or have questions, please inform me. Good luck guys, this won't be easy. I hope this helps!

ninasidstorm8
07-04-16, 08:27 AM
Success. After 5 Racmoon fails I now have a 16hr timer in the breeding den. I'm not too fussed on this Celestial Animal but I'm trying my hardest to get them all.

Congratulations!!!

tuffyjkitten
07-04-16, 10:07 AM
Thanks for your timing info MelodicStars! So far I have had a 17 hr and two 15 hr timers, so this is slow going. But I now have a Pygmy Giraffe, so that is cool! I also took advantage of a gem sale to get enough to skip the breed and feed steps if necessary, so I can let it go a bit longer and speed if I get lucky or skip if I dont.

Good luck to those still trying and congrats Ogreve on your dire wolf! Please come to my island and counsel my crystal unicorn on forming good relationships with others so I can breed some hybrids! :)

greeneyedalexa
07-04-16, 10:33 AM
I feel so lucky now, I had kitten on 10 level, and bred the second one before finishing the first step - on first try with rock rhino and skyger. When first step was ready, I put the kitten from the garden to the nest, and fed the first one. Then everything was easy. I'm done now, just waiting to hatch the animal that is currently in the nest to put the Cancer in the nest :)) Can't believe my luck...

ninasidstorm8
07-04-16, 10:44 AM
I feel so lucky now, I had kitten on 10 level, and bred the second one before finishing the first step - on first try with rock rhino and skyger. When first step was ready, I put the kitten from the garden to the nest, and fed the first one. Then everything was easy. I'm done now, just waiting to hatch the animal that is currently in the nest to put the Cancer in the nest :)) Can't believe my luck...

Congratulations!!!

RowanaFarrin
07-04-16, 04:39 PM
Got my 16 hour timer! ^_^ I already had a kitty, but I didn't really want to spend gems on this one since I don't like the design as much. Always feels good to be able to complete a goal without spending or stressing so much! (also, I got 3 dream bats in a row, what are the odds?)

Good luck everyone still working on this!

ninasidstorm8
07-04-16, 05:53 PM
Got my 16 hour timer! ^_^ I already had a kitty, but I didn't really want to spend gems on this one since I don't like the design as much. Always feels good to be able to complete a goal without spending or stressing so much! (also, I got 3 dream bats in a row, what are the odds?)

Good luck everyone still working on this!

Congratulations!!!

HappyHeartBakery
07-05-16, 04:38 AM
Congrats to all who have bred the kitten so far. Lots of racmoons & dream bats for me so far.
What's our drop dead time to skip & feed existing kitten in my forest if necessary ?

Thanks MelodicStars for the calculations😃
Happily I finally got my 16 hr timer this am & with an additional kitten in my forest at level 7 I should be good to go within the timeframe without gems;). Good luck all!!

BiggerBubbles
07-05-16, 06:40 AM
I have had at least 5 racmoons, 2 or 3 dream bats & now a Pygmy giraffe, which I have. I have fed my current kitty cat to lvl 15 but I am getting pretty close to giving up & skipping the hatching for 50 gems & the rest of the feeding for 50 gems. I only have about 140 gems so that will put me right down, however I really want all the celestial animals. I may have 1 more try tomorrow, but hope I haven't left it too late. Too tired to think about it tonight.

ninasidstorm8
07-05-16, 08:48 AM
Attempt number 8 was the lucky one for my forest to Breed the Knitten Kitten for the Celestial Crustacean Goal Line. This one had me a little worried. Although, I had bred a Knitten Kitten when it first came out earlier in the year, I had raised it to Level 10. Not quite sure why I did that since I have been leaving my Rare animals as babies in case I need them for a Goal Line. My fails were 5 Racmoons, 1 Dream Bat and 1 Gargolem.

I have fed my existing Knitten Kitten to Level 15. I plan to sell it when the new Knitten Kitten is ready to leave the nest to make space for the new one. I will not be able to finish Step 3 until I have the new Knitten Kitten in the forest to complete the last 25 feedings which will involve one turn in the Evolution Flower. So I should finish up the Goal Line sometime Thursday.

NOTE: Feeding the Knitten Kitten reduced the number of Gems required to skip that part of the step by 2 Gems for each feeding.

Clark_Wayne
07-05-16, 09:13 AM
i finally got my knitten kitten with CU and kiwi haka (thanks for the player who posted it ;) )
since i already feed my existing 2 kitten, just have to wait the hatching :) and then step 4 . yeah !

chickenladyx14
07-05-16, 09:18 AM
You're welcome :D And congrats!!

Sandybellee
07-05-16, 02:12 PM
Cancer is on the nest. An 11 hour Chromadile gave me enough tokens for the final hatching step. Good luck to everyone on completing!

Cdnfroglover
07-05-16, 02:28 PM
Just put Cancer on the nest. I've decided he is actually quite adorable. Happy I managed to obtain my own sign! Happy Birthday Cancers! ♋🎉🦀

ninasidstorm8
07-05-16, 06:22 PM
Moved Knitten Kitten to the nest. That completed the Hatching portion of Step 3. I will have to wait until it leaves the nest to finish the feeding part of the step.

IsisGarden
07-05-16, 08:28 PM
This is my birth month. Yippee. Getting a late start. Hope I get it!!

MellanieK
07-06-16, 01:27 AM
I am so happy and proud!! Got my zodiac egg on the nest :D. 15 hours.
It's my birth month so i really had to have it. And that without spending gems :eek:

Buttercup0001
07-06-16, 03:13 AM

I'm all done. Egg went straight onto the nest.

Eurydice (Smitten Kitten) looks in awe of the egg and Root (Treent of Life) guards it :D

Congratulations to those who have finished.
Good luck to those still completing it.

Freesia_Rose
07-06-16, 06:10 AM
Congrats to all to who have finished.
I knew I wasn't going to get knitten kitten since I've tried since the release.

flowless
07-06-16, 11:16 AM
How many apples do we need to feed it 50 times
Does anyone knows ?
Thanks

ninasidstorm8
07-06-16, 11:41 AM
How many apples do we need to feed it 50 times
Does anyone knows ?
Thanks

The Knitten Kitten has a D Feed Schedule. The total food required to raise it from level 1 to Level 11, which is 50 feedings is 24,660 Apples.

Sakrysta
07-06-16, 04:29 PM
These are so frustrating. I have only managed to get Pisces so far. I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall trying to breed a Knitten Kitten and wasting my chance for a Confetti Yeti. Not having any interest in astrological signs, it's only the completist in me that makes me try for these animals. At least the one I did get is the one I think is the prettiest so far.

Shadifern
07-06-16, 09:11 PM
Even though cancer is my zodiac, this animal is creepy so Imma got gonna try. I already have a zodiac- Aries. So why bother?

Sakrysta
07-07-16, 04:41 AM
Decided to flip to trying for the Confetti Yeti today and managed to get him first try! So with 42 hours total breeding and hatching, and no desire to waste gems speeding, I am kissing this zodiac animal goodbye!

LocalNews
07-07-16, 09:24 AM
Kitten problems. First, I fed the smitten kitten by mistaken and then after finally getting the Knittin Kitten to level 10, I accidentally sold it. I was able to complete the requirement with 10 gems fortunately. I know I should never play when I am half asleep.

Clark_Wayne
07-07-16, 01:49 PM
Kitten problems. First, I fed the smitten kitten by mistaken and then after finally getting the Knittin Kitten to level 10, I accidentally sold it. I was able to complete the requirement with 10 gems fortunately. I know I should never play when I am half asleep.

you are not the only one : i have fed more than once the wrong animal ;)
but i never sold the wrong animal :D

ninasidstorm8
07-07-16, 07:02 PM
Just finished the Cancer Goal Line by hatching a Falconch (Confetti Yeti fail). Just like last time, since I finished with the hatching portion, my nest was empty and the Cancer Egg went right in to the nest. I would have liked to wait a while to get a gap in breeding to hatch it but that is the way it goes sometimes.

BiggerBubbles
07-07-16, 07:32 PM
Just finished the Cancer Goal Line by hatching a Falconch (Confetti Yeti fail). Just like last time, since I finished with the hatching portion, my nest was empty and the Cancer Egg went right in to the nest. I would have liked to wait a while to get a gap in breeding to hatch it but that is the way it goes sometimes.

Yes, same thing happened to me, the egg going straight in the nest. Never happened before. I will be very careful which order I do things in future. Fortunately I had 1 spare spot or I could have had my nest locked up for a while. I would really like to find spots for the odd ones I have in the zodiac habitats & hatch the rest, but I really wanted to do it at my own pace, not have it automatically go in the nest.

Buttercup0001
07-07-16, 09:13 PM

Congratulations!!!

Yes, my egg went to the nest as well. I would have liked the egg to go into storage as I had no places in the appropriate habitat and 20 runes away (2 bombs in storage) from expanding. I sold off my Turtlisle once the cancer egg was ready.

Buttercup0001
07-07-16, 09:21 PM
Really hoping S8 have another sale on the celestial habitats as I'd buy them without hesitation. I should have brought all 4 when they came out. I've been visiting my neighbors and the community forests and all 4 habitats together look awesome. My celestial animals are all over the place and hard to find.

saucysammis
07-07-16, 10:21 PM
Mine went straight to the nest as well....but as soon as it hatched and I moved it, and cleared the nest I got a 48 hr timer using Unicorn and gold lion. So I happy. Happy happy happy. I've tried to put each of my Zodiacs out ASAP anyways, and level them past the first evolution.

rado_nik
07-08-16, 12:04 AM
A day and half before time out I spent gems to skip step 3 and 22 h before end I see 16 h timer on breeding (Skyger and Rock Rino). So I get Knittin Kitten at all (my first) and this Zodiac is on the nest.

Clark_Wayne
07-08-16, 12:49 AM
Really hoping S8 have another sale on the celestial habitats as I'd buy them without hesitation. I should have brought all 4 when they came out. I've been visiting my neighbors and the community forests and all 4 habitats together look awesome. My celestial animals are all over the place and hard to find.

the north celestial habitat is on sale. they didn't announce it but if you go to the market , you will see it (not on top , you have to scroll down)

ogreve
07-08-16, 06:35 AM
Yes fortunately for those who missed them the first time round, it seems TL rotates sales of these habitats with each newly released Zodiac animal. If they continue to do so, you should still see each four of them go on sale before all Zodiacs are through.

saucysammis
07-08-16, 09:56 AM
Yes fortunately for those who missed them the first time round, it seems TL rotates sales of these habitats with each newly released Zodiac animal. If they continue to do so, you should still see each four of them go on sale before all Zodiacs are through.

I have bought each one as it came on sale.....and am so tempted to set up a second set of them as they go on sale again...

tuffyjkitten
07-08-16, 10:21 AM
Well I had to use gems to get past the knitten kitten step but my baby cancer is hopping around his habitat now. Whew. Still no kitten...a succession of racmoons only.

AliceWinter24
07-08-16, 11:03 AM
I tried to buy a Rock Rhino to occupy the nest, because I wanted this animal to go into storage, but it won't let me, I guess the pop up is in the way ...

AppieP
06-20-17, 02:05 PM
Noticed the quest is a little different as last year so far. I'm at chart 3. The rest of the quest is copied from last year. Hope they not changed it a lot. Knitten Kitten also relisted, so guessing we need to breed it too for this quest. It's not available through breeding says the info....

1] Harvest 6 Mana Bananas (1 hour food)

[2.1] Collect 110 Starry Shorelines from harvesting food 1/hour (165 skip)
[2.2] Collect 18 Gentle Twins from hatching any egg 1,5/hour (45 skip)
[2.3] Collect 12 Twilight Twins from Evolving 1/hour (24 skip)

[3.1] Hatch Knitten Kitten (dark / earth)16/16 (50 skip)
[3.2] Feed Knitten Kitten 50 times (100 skip)

[4.1] Collect 70 Star Shorelines 1/hour (harvesting food)
[4.2] Collect 16 Gentle Twins (hatching any egg)

Good luck everyone who's trying for Cancer

15 hours incubation and evolution

Sakrysta
06-20-17, 02:07 PM
A Knitten Kitten?!?! *headdesk*

The description says "not available through breeding." I sincerely hope this is an editing oversight.

cheetahblood
06-20-17, 02:08 PM
Hmm.. It says in the market the knitten kitten is not breedable.

AppieP
06-20-17, 02:13 PM
Hmm.. It says in the market the knitten kitten is not breedable.

Than I'm guessing we don't have to breed for it. But what do we need to breed for is my 2nd question��

Sakrysta
06-20-17, 02:17 PM
I suspect that since the Knitten Kitten is back in the store, it's more likely that we do have to breed it and that someone just forgot to update the description.

Phoenix406
06-20-17, 02:59 PM
Breed a Knitten Kitten? Are they kidding me? Actually, I did breed one months ago, but I am not confident in my ability to breed another one. Plus we have to feed him 50 times, while also feeding our sea creatures for the Leaderboard. :(

DirkDragon
06-20-17, 03:52 PM
Some people don't like tournaments for zodiacs, but I would rather chance that than trying to breed a knitten kitten. I've never been able to do so previously.

otgland
06-20-17, 04:14 PM
Noticed the quest is a little different as last year so far. I'm at chart 2. The rest of the quest is copied from last year. Hope they not changed it a lot. Knitten Kitten also relisted, so guessing we need to breed it too for this quest. It's not available through breeding says the info....

[2.1] Collect 110 Starry Shorelines from harvesting food (165 skip)
[2.2] Collect 18 Gentle Twins from hatching any egg (45 skip)
[2.3] Collect 12 Twilight Twins from Evolving (24 skip)

[3.1] Hatch Knitten Kitten
[3.2] Feed Knitten Kitten 50 times

[4.1] Collect 70 StarShorelines (harvesting food)
[4.2] Collect 16 gentle twins (hatching any egg)

Good luck everyone who's trying for

15 hours incubation and evolution

Currently the knitten kitten is not breadable.... or was the picture in the shop not updated?

otgland
06-20-17, 04:18 PM
Currently the knitten kitten is not breadable.... or was the picture in the shop not updated?

My bad! I was so excited I didn't read the post carefully! Will wait for new goals to post!

haku8cafe
06-20-17, 06:32 PM
Some people don't like tournaments for zodiacs, but I would rather chance that than trying to breed a knitten kitten. I've never been able to do so previously.

same here I rather battle for them even I am busy... this quest is always "pay 50gems" than waste a lot of food or pay more gems for feeding....

in exchange I can speed battle with just 4gems almost the whole tournament from start is still way more cheaper than the entry fee "pay 50 gems" because I know it is so hard to breed a rare....

willjardell2003
06-20-17, 11:15 PM
I have hatched a knotton kotton b4, but I'm not sure I would get another one for this event. If the knotton kotton is actually came back, I'm sure I will fail on the... racmoon party 😑😑😑😑

willjardell2003
06-20-17, 11:31 PM
Knitten kitten is actually come back to the shop, buying price is 1000gems bit not available though breeding? I see that sentences is still in knitten's description in the shop

willjardell2003
06-20-17, 11:41 PM
Guys, after cancer, wats the next zodiac animals will come?

missKristel
06-20-17, 11:47 PM
I have a Knitten Kitten that I obtained through breeding (last year) Maybe it is breedable during special events like this one.

AppieP
06-20-17, 11:49 PM
Guys, after cancer, wats the next zodiac animals will come?

Leo, and for that the last year breeding part was to breed a Peamoth.

tahitii
06-21-17, 12:00 AM
Just got a 16 hours timer breeding dark and earth, so the Knitten Kitten is breedable 😊

Alohatami
06-21-17, 12:36 AM
Just got a 16 hours timer breeding dark and earth, so the Knitten Kitten is breedable 😊

What animals did you breed? My first dark/earth attempt (Skyger/ Rock Rhino) resulted in a 9 hour timer. Given my lack of success getting a Swan Princess, despite constant breeding for nine days, I'm not feeling very optimistic about getting a Knitten Kitten.

tahitii
06-21-17, 02:44 AM
@Alohatami I used Obsidian Cyclop and Skyger, but believe me the specific combo is not important... succeed in breeding is just random luck 😩

ivymae00
06-21-17, 03:05 AM
Can we leave zodiacs in storage and guarantee that they'll still be there after the goal line is over? Because, I sold my Frost Fang to make room for the pearl pony and I don't have any more habitats for the cancer

AppieP
06-21-17, 03:30 AM
Can we leave zodiacs in storage and guarantee that they'll still be there after the goal line is over? Because, I sold my Frost Fang to make room for the pearl pony and I don't have any more habitats for the cancer

Yes every creature you have in storage stays in storage even when event is over.

torfhoeken3
06-21-17, 04:23 AM
Just hatched a Thunderhawk in my second nest, but it's not showing in the counter for 18 hrs hatching :(
Have rebooted the game, but no change...

AppieP
06-21-17, 10:31 AM
We need indeed to breed the Smitten Kitten. I just skipped the chart. Post 1 updated.
Too busy for the LB. And if I have the time, I really want Papa Penguin. Missed it last year.

ivymae00
06-21-17, 12:11 PM
I used toy elephant and dream bat to get the knitten kitten. It took me 3 tries, but I'd rather it be 3 instead of 30

MyLipsAreSealed
06-21-17, 01:43 PM
We are relatively new players and got Knitten Kitten on first try with low level Rock Rhino and Skyger.

Ann255780
06-21-17, 04:16 PM
Yay I got 16 hrs with dreambat + rhino I am so happy:o

BBHome20
06-21-17, 04:54 PM
Have bred the kitten kitten and is sitting on the nest..... am trying for the Walrust and have bred 3 Papa Penguins.... loĺol 😃

Alohatami
06-21-17, 06:37 PM
I'm on round three with my Skyger and Rock Rhino, and for the third time I've gotten another 9 hour breed. *sigh*

Phoenix406
06-21-17, 06:59 PM
I'm getting my first Gargolem trying for the kitten. I also need a Pygmy Giraffe. Interesting that I'm getting the Super Rare Gargolem instead of the rare Knitten Kitten. 🤔

willjardell2003
06-21-17, 10:54 PM
How lucky I am. The knitten kitten's egg is in the nest now (15 more hrs to hatch it ). I breed the kniten by using my 1st knitten kitten I hatched last few months (lv 6) and a dream bat lv10. So now, just wait for it, it's still be in the running to be hatched. But I don't want to waste more apples for knitten kitten, the leaderboard need to waste much apples too :((((

willjardell2003
06-21-17, 10:59 PM
I'm on round three with my Skyger and Rock Rhino, and for the third time I've gotten another 9 hour breed. *sigh*

I could hear the sound of the racmoon party :((( u may fall with racmoon

willjardell2003
06-21-17, 11:05 PM
Leo, and for that the last year breeding part was to breed a Peamoth.

Peamoth seem to be easy to hatch :D I have 2 peamoth. Wish I can have more chance to get in again in the future, in the Leo's quest. I have failed in gemini quest becuz of ember bear but I'm gonna failed again in next quest

Alohatami
06-22-17, 12:03 AM
I could hear the sound of the racmoon party :((( u may fall with racmoon

Pesky little critters, those Racmoons. 😉

I also just realized that it's going to take almost 27,000 food to feed the Knitten Kitten 50 times. Assuming I manage to breed one, I sure hope I'll get leaderboard points for all that feeding.

And the Racmoon party continues... breeding round four is another 9 hour timer. :(

Phoenix406
06-22-17, 11:07 AM
Speaking from your own experience, is it better to try for the Knitten Kitten (Dark and Rock) and the Papa Penguin and Walrust (water and Rock) separately, or is it better to try for all 3 at the same time by breeding a Dark and Water animal with a Rock Rhino?

AppieP
06-22-17, 12:04 PM
Speaking from your own experience, is it better to try for the Knitten Kitten (Dark and Rock) and the Papa Penguin and Walrust (water and Rock) separately, or is it better to try for all 3 at the same time by breeding a Dark and Water animal with a Rock Rhino?

It's all about luck. But if you want to raise your luck, I recommend to breed together. The change to getting something you want is bigger.

Alohatami
06-22-17, 01:48 PM
Well, at least this next breed isn't going to be a Racmoon. Try #5 is 13 hours.

And were back to the Racmoon party - breed #6 is again nine hours.😕

AppieP
06-23-17, 03:26 AM
Just finished the quest. Good luck everone who's still trying.

haku8cafe
06-23-17, 05:20 AM
Dark x Earth 16 hrs is Knitten Kitten or 15hrs?

Because I have a 16hrs breed but the thread says 15hrs?

Maheks
06-23-17, 05:42 AM
Yay I got 16 hrs with dreambat + rhino I am so happy:o

Thnxs for posting how u got knitted kitten. Tried dream bat and rhino an got in first try ☺

Maheks
06-23-17, 05:43 AM

It's 16 hrs

willjardell2003
06-23-17, 06:29 AM
The hardest thing: feed the knitten kitton 50times. the quest is also the type of event taking much apples :(

AppieP
06-23-17, 08:24 AM

I just posted the info on post 1:p

Alohatami
06-23-17, 10:56 AM
Thnxs for posting how u got knitted kitten. Tried dream bat and rhino an got in first try ☺
I just rebred my Skyger and Rock Rhino, and have another Racmoon on the way. *sigh* I will try Dream Bat and Rock Rhino on the next go-round (in 9 hours *blowing raspberry at FFS emoji here*) and hope for the best.

Actually, I'll have to try with my Gargolum, as my Dream Bat is only L3, and my evo flower is currently full of Sea Monkey.

torfhoeken3
06-23-17, 03:06 PM
Just hatched a Thunderhawk in my second nest, but it's not showing in the counter for 18 hrs hatching :(
Have rebooted the game, but no change...

Thanks S8, for fixing the issue after contacting support!

Alohatami
06-23-17, 05:09 PM
I think I'm going to give up on this quest. I just used most of my food to raise my Sea Monkey to L15, because I really want to get the habitat that's the 5.5K milestone prize in the Leaderboard event. I'm now 15K short on food to feed the kitten 50 times, assuming I even manage to actually breed a kitten in time. There's just too much going on in this game right now, lol.

haku8cafe
06-23-17, 09:05 PM

[2.1] Collect 110 Starry Shorelines from harvesting food 1/hour (165 skip)
[2.2] Collect 18 Gentle Twins from hatching any egg 1,5/hour (45 skip)
[2.3] Collect 12 Twilight Twins from Evolving 1/hour (24 skip)

[3.1] Hatch Knitten Kitten (dark / earth)16/16 (50 skip)

[4.1] Collect 70 Star Shorelines 1/hour (harvesting food)
[4.2] Collect 16 Gentle Twins (hatching any egg)

For players who want to used gems effectively & timeline.

last step can be achieve by the last 24hours Just need to plant 8hrs food x6 in advance & 5hrs later. If you have 2 or more nest it is easier for hatching :)

Now this is the area we need to focus on if you can afford 150gems this quest & Cancer is a walk on the park for you.

[3.1] Hatch Knitten Kitten(dark / earth) (50 skip)

Now if you have a spare Knitten Kitten at lvl10 or more either you pay 50gems to hatch & deplete your food & pay remaining gems for feed if there is no luck during or close to 24hrs deadline.

Have a spare Knitten Kitten at lvl4 you need to worry about the timeline of 16hrs to evolve while at lvl10 & hopefully you have many food to feed it 50times & worse case is pay 50gems to hatch

Breeding a Knitten Kitten at 24 - 28 hrs deadline is almost as "be prepared" to spend gems, if you only have to rely on that 1 & only animal... the reason is not because you did not prepare the last step because

breeding 16, Hatching 16hrs, lvl4 evolve 16 hrs that is a total of 48hrs BEFORE the last step is unlock do remember even if you had 20hrs crop prepare & 2x 8hr prepare you need to spend gems to break this 48 hr deadline so you have to spend gems to speed up & a lot of food :)

Good luck everyone trying for cancer

ivymae00
06-23-17, 09:23 PM
I think I'm going to give up on this quest. I just used most of my food to raise my Sea Monkey to L15, because I really want to get the habitat that's the 5.5K milestone prize in the Leaderboard event. I'm now 15K short on food to feed the kitten 50 times, assuming I even manage to actually breed a kitten in time. There's just too much going on in this game right now, lol.

lol my sea monkey is sitting in storage, and that's exactly where the cancer is going to be as well 😂 I have absolutely no room for it, and still need 19 more runes so 🙃 But I totally agree with you, between the tournament, the cancer, and the leaderboard, it is too much!

Phoenix406
06-25-17, 10:16 AM
Now that I paid 50 gems to skip breeding a Knitten Kitten, I bred a Knitten Kitten. 🙄 Oh well, at least I can save some food and more gems by feeding this baby instead of my adult. Yay!

I'm not usually very lucky, but I'm having a 🍀 streak: I got Walrust, Papa Penguin, and Knitten Kitten. 😊

Amathera
06-25-17, 03:27 PM
So I was trying for the knitten kitten with crystal unicorn and pygmy giraffe. I got the onyx direwolf! So super behind on cancer now, but worth it!

Phoenix406
06-25-17, 09:34 PM
Coming up:
Leo requires us to hatch and feed a Peamoth 50 times.
Virgo requires us to hatch and feed an Aquatter 50 times.
Libra (gorgeous- he will be one of the Crown Jewels of my forest) requires us to hatch and feed a Thunder Mammoth 50 times ( this ones gonna be hard. :( ).
Scorpio requires us to hatch and feed a Seamur 50 times. By the way, I named my Seamur Seamus (shame-us) a good old Irish name.
I didn't look past this as I have Sagittarius onward.
The reason I'm posting this is so that if you hatch one of these animals in the meantime, you can keep it as a baby so that, even if you have to use gems to skip hatching, you can still have one of these to feed and not have to use gems to skip feeding. I've never hatched a Thunder Mammoth. :(

CuddlePuddlev2
06-26-17, 12:04 AM
Finally got the knitten kitten by breeding Skyger (L15) & Rock Rhino (L10). I had a million fails but I was saving up food all that time, so now I have the 27,000 food needed to feed her! 4 more hours and she's off the nest...I think I'm actually going to make it thanks to this thread & knowing what was coming next!

strxmstad
06-26-17, 04:57 AM
I was just about to give up, then I got the Knitten Kitten by breeding Skyger and my other Knitten Kitten. That was last minute, so I'll probably have to spend gems to actually make it

Phoenix406
06-26-17, 11:29 PM
I love most all of the animals in this game, but this ugly little thing might have to stay in storage, unless o have to hatch it to get the Ophiuchus.

Silverrain1
06-27-17, 12:52 AM
I love most all of the animals in this game, but this ugly little thing might have to stay in storage, unless o have to hatch it to get the Ophiuchus.

Afraid all zodiacs have to be hatched to get Ophiuchus. Or at least they did first time round. Maybe the rules will change.

willjardell2003
06-27-17, 06:28 AM
The easiest zodiac. I only have 2 zodiac animals. I wish the other zodiac goal will be easy