PDA

View Full Version : Rankings

debbibhb
06-30-16, 09:53 PM
Hi y'all I would just like to see if anyone could tell me how do you get your ranking for say the global tournaments? I look at mine and it just says I'm not ranked I have done everything I was supposed to, but yet even though some of my numbers haven't been outrageously high I still fall within the top 100 and last week when I looked at my numbers and winning the number 1 spot I should of been in the top 50 or so and I'm never on it, the tournament beside my name still says not ranked so I would just like to know what am I doin wrong?
Also I can send lives and my friends receive theirs and it says at times I have 19 sometimes 24 it jumps all over, but I have never received my lives for some reason. I have written in and ask a lot about these things and all I get back is..... We have received your question and we are running behind here's your ticket number you will hear from us soon. Just sayin soon has NEVER came, and I've been playin this games for a very long time now. Is there anyone that has any answers for me?
PLEASE & Thank you
debbibhb