PDA

View Full Version : Missing Wine Ingredients and Appliances

nmishii
06-30-16, 04:38 PM
I no longer have my 2 wine aging barrel and 2 grape press appliances, or all 3 grape ingredients in my fruit stand.

They were there this morning and I must have lost them with the release of the Cowboy Cookoff event.

I also play on Android and I've never had them there and still don't. I was hoping one day these would be released on Android, but never thought instead I'd lose them on iOS.

What do I need to do to get them back on iOS? Restarting and all the other stuff that is normally suggested doesn't bring them back, so please don't suggest that.

Thank you

nmishii
06-30-16, 04:54 PM
Never mind, they're back now

kooky panda
06-30-16, 06:21 PM
Oh good !! Glad they showed back up!

shadescafe29
09-13-16, 09:12 PM
I no longer have my 2 wine aging barrel and 2 grape press appliances, or all 3 grape ingredients in my fruit stand.

They were there this morning and I must have lost them with the release of the Cowboy Cookoff event.

I also play on Android and I've never had them there and still don't. I was hoping one day these would be released on Android, but never thought instead I'd lose them on iOS.

What do I need to do to get them back on iOS? Restarting and all the other stuff that is normally suggested doesn't bring them back, so please don't suggest that.

Thank you

I'm having this exact problem! My 1 wine aging barrel and 2 grape presses disappeared completely this evening. They're not in my appliances or in the recipe book (the recipes are listed, but you cannot see what appliances they go to or the ingredients required) and I can no longer buy grapes. I also don't have any in my pantry anymore. Force closing and restarting has done nothing.

Rynetory2
09-13-16, 10:30 PM
I'm having this exact problem! My 1 wine aging barrel and 2 grape presses disappeared completely this evening. They're not in my appliances or in the recipe book (the recipes are listed, but you cannot see what appliances they go to or the ingredients required) and I can no longer buy grapes. I also don't have any in my pantry anymore. Force closing and restarting has done nothing.

Sorry to hear that. Can you restart your device and game and try again? Please send an email to support@storm8.com if they are still missing after restarting.

midsummerbreeze
10-30-16, 09:27 PM
My wooden aging wine barrel and 2 grape press appliances are no longer in my restaurant. In addition, all 3 grape ingredients are missing from my fruit stand.

Restarting, reinstalling the game and other steps that are normally suggested are futile. I am not sure why they disappeared and how to get them back.

I am seeing this issue on my iPad with iOS. Is anyone else missing these items as of late?

Rynetory2
10-31-16, 06:24 AM
Sorry about that. Please contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

midsummerbreeze
10-31-16, 02:51 PM
Sorry about that. Please contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

I filled out the form and sent it to support.

Thanks!

rita6834
11-01-16, 04:51 AM
So the grape press and aging barrel not available on android devices?

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 07:15 AM
Sorry they aren't currently.

rita6834
11-01-16, 11:48 AM
Sorry they aren't currently.

Okay thx

sashahoney
11-02-16, 06:31 PM
My restaurant is all jacked up now as I used to play on ios but just switched to Android so the space where my wine items used to be is still acting like there's stuff there. If you offer the game to both operating systems why not give both the same items to avoid issues like this?!

Rynetory2
11-02-16, 06:45 PM
Sorry about that. Please contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.