PDA

View Full Version : 2nd evolution temple?

Bastiaan0
06-30-16, 02:28 PM
Went to my profile page and noticed:

Just to be sure, is this:
a. A glitch
b. A joke
c. For real?

Can't find any option to buy the second, but probably this is part of the next fleaderboard event. Anyone got some clarification on this?

HuckBellery
06-30-16, 02:32 PM
I think it's a new feature which is going to be released tomorrow with update. Pretty sure it will require gold (just like breeding roost).

zyfazix
06-30-16, 02:33 PM
Unless they give us more options to grow food I don't have any dragons to evolve in a second temple...

Bastiaan0
06-30-16, 02:46 PM
I think it's a new feature which is going to be released tomorrow with update. Pretty sure it will require gold (just like breeding roost).

This is what I think, too. I would be more than happy to spend gold on this anyway. I really hope it's just a second temple bought for gold, but wouldn't mind if it's a rechargable item.

Unless they give us more options to grow food I don't have any dragons to evolve in a second temple...

For me that's no problem, I've got 466 hours on level 3 and 6 dragons and 1875 hours on level 9 dragons to evolce :)

BeSweet247
06-30-16, 02:51 PM
In another thread, Kooky Panda said they were checking on this.

I also have a line of dragons longer than I could list waiting to evolve.

Hope it is real.

DeeDe99
06-30-16, 03:34 PM
As far as I recall, it always said 1/2 which I found odd, given there was no second one available.

Jackiesq
06-30-16, 10:43 PM
As far as I recall, it always said 1/2 which I found odd, given there was no second one available.
No, mine always said 1/1. Now it is 1/2.
I was thinking about 2 possibilities.
A 2nd temple ( I guess like the 2nd den so dechargable)
Or... and if you say, you always had 2... The Artics (with a temple there) are finaly be able for Android soon....

missourijan
07-03-16, 01:41 PM
No, mine always said 1/1. Now it is 1/2.
I was thinking about 2 possibilities.
A 2nd temple ( I guess like the 2nd den so dechargable)
Or... and if you say, you always had 2... The Artics (with a temple there) are finaly be able for Android soon....

Mine always said 1 of 2

Burrymillz
07-03-16, 02:56 PM
any update about this kooky?

ladymakay
07-03-16, 05:00 PM

Mine did as well, displayed 1/2 until a few months ago after an update then changed to 1/1.

dbmck1953
07-04-16, 11:21 AM
Second evo temple is for arctic isle if you're Android as I am you have no access.

31aug2002
07-04-16, 01:11 PM
I have evolution temple on both main island and Arctic isles ... So effectively mine should say 2/2. But it says 1/2 . So maybe another one being introduced soon.

blueangel826
07-04-16, 01:16 PM
This is what I think, too. I would be more than happy to spend gold on this anyway. I really hope it's just a second temple bought for gold, but wouldn't mind if it's a rechargable item.

For me that's no problem, I've got 466 hours on level 3 and 6 dragons and 1875 hours on level 9 dragons to evolve :)

I also have a list that's so long, but haven't added up hrs because it's too depressing! I'll never get all my dragons evolved with one temple! It's going 24/7 now but new dragons added with events & breeding make list longer! Have close to 100 eggs in Storage that may never get out! Pray that we'll get 2nd temple on Android & have asked for it so many times from the powers that be, but still waiting ♡ Maybe that will be my birthday present tomorrow! ?!

random59
07-04-16, 02:47 PM
Same thing happened before they introduced the breeding roost it showed 1/2 but later on we noticed some islands actually had 2 obviously a breta testing group, probably the same happening here!

belarica
07-10-16, 12:48 PM
Second evo temple is for arctic isle if you're Android as I am you have no access.

I have Arctic isles and mine says 1/2

U1timate
07-10-16, 07:38 PM
Agreed a second temple will be nice but better then this is more types of food that require more coins. We have billions of coins and we cannot really used them

caseypdx1
07-29-16, 03:14 PM
My profile says 1/2 for evolution temples, but when I go to the market, it says "Limit Reached!" I am unable to purcahse another. Other users in my leaderboard event have two evolution temples. Why?

Burrymillz
07-29-16, 03:49 PM
My profile says 1/2 for evolution temples, but when I go to the market, it says "Limit Reached!" I am unable to purcahse another. Other users in my leaderboard event have two evolution temples. Why?

Because they *****ed they went on android at the start of the leaderboard to be paired with android players but they actually play iOS they did this only because they can and they could have a edge on other players in their group. it's clear storm8 knows about this and that it could be done.