PDA

View Full Version : Order icons not fully working

nonzorr
06-30-16, 12:36 PM
This one is a bit complicated to explain (especially for me because English is not my native language), but I'm going to try anyway.

When a shop asks me for grains, an icon will appear in the factory. That way I know I have to make it for an order.

When a shop asks me for a sunhat, the icon will appear.
In order to make the sunhat, I first need to make bouquet and gift wrap. Icons will appear there too, so I can make the sunhat after making these items.

When a shop asks me for pancakes, the icon will appear.
In order to make the pancakes, I first need to make grains, dairy and griddle. Icons will appear at these items too.
In order to make the griddle, I first need to make s****et and serving platter. But no icons will appear there.

Whenever you have to make an item that requires items from multiple factories, the icon will stop appearing in the third factory (and all following factories)

A few examples:
Hot dog (icon) --> steak (icon) --> apron (no icon), s****et (no icon)
Hot dog (icon) --> toast (icon) --> oven (no icon) --> wrench (no icon), candles (no icon)
Desktop computer (icon) --> laptop (icon) --> pliers (no icon)

This problem occurs with both the shops and the boardwalk icons.

kooky panda
06-30-16, 01:07 PM
I will flag this over!
Thanks for all the details!:)

[S8] Walt
06-30-16, 02:16 PM
This one is a bit complicated to explain (especially for me because English is not my native language), but I'm going to try anyway.

When a shop asks me for grains, an icon will appear in the factory. That way I know I have to make it for an order.

When a shop asks me for a sunhat, the icon will appear.
In order to make the sunhat, I first need to make bouquet and gift wrap. Icons will appear there too, so I can make the sunhat after making these items.

When a shop asks me for pancakes, the icon will appear.
In order to make the pancakes, I first need to make grains, dairy and griddle. Icons will appear at these items too.
In order to make the griddle, I first need to make s****et and serving platter. But no icons will appear there.

Whenever you have to make an item that requires items from multiple factories, the icon will stop appearing in the third factory (and all following factories)

A few examples:
Hot dog (icon) --> steak (icon) --> apron (no icon), s****et (no icon)
Hot dog (icon) --> toast (icon) --> oven (no icon) --> wrench (no icon), candles (no icon)
Desktop computer (icon) --> laptop (icon) --> pliers (no icon)

This problem occurs with both the shops and the boardwalk icons.

Would you mind writing into support@storm8.com? Please PM me with the ticket number so we can take a closer look.

Niire
07-13-16, 06:17 PM
Just to add to this, it's doing the same thing on the oven as well (the candle and wrenches don't get the order icon when the oven is needed for toast).

kooky panda
07-14-16, 07:56 AM
Just to add to this, it's doing the same thing on the oven as well (the candle and wrenches don't get the order icon when the oven is needed for toast).
I just reported this over.

Question- When you do not see the icons on the candle and wrenches, are you currently crafting a candle and wrench?

bkekst
07-17-16, 11:04 AM
I just reported this over.

Question- When you do not see the icons on the candle and wrenches, are you currently crafting a candle and wrench?

I notice this issue too. I verified I am not crafting the candle and wrench when the order-icons are missing, although the order-icon is present on the wrench.

Thanks!

bkekst
07-17-16, 11:58 AM
Also I noticed this occurs with only one other factory. When the reason for needing an oven is a goal, or to-do item (icon in the upper left corner that looks like a to-do notebook). For instance for the goal "Builder's Wisdom" I need 4 ovens. Looking at the Appliance factory I see the to-do icon on the oven, but I don't see it on the wrench or candles.

Rynetory2
07-17-16, 05:08 PM
Hi. The team is aware and working on it. Thanks for your feedback.

bkekst
08-30-16, 05:18 PM
As far as I can tell the issue appears to be resolved. Thank you Storm 8 !
Brad

Rynetory2
08-31-16, 12:42 AM
As far as I can tell the issue appears to be resolved. Thank you Storm 8 !
Brad

Thank you for the update. Not sure if you do Boardwalk orders cos the icons are still affected.

bkekst
09-04-16, 03:20 PM
Not sure if you do Boardwalk orders cos the icons are still affected.

Hm, I'll have to look more closely. I do Boardwalk orders but can't do it every day so invariably I get knocked down to the 2-balloon orders which don't have a lot of sub-assemblies.

Thanks for the response.