PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Pages : [1] 2

AuroraLava
06-30-16, 11:17 AM
The Patriotic Dragon awaits the winner.

Event starts 7/1 at 10:30 am PDT.

Here is some general information on leaderboards. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92223-Dragon-Story-LeaderBoard-Events-Guide

Hopefully there will be a habitat as a prize. Good luck to everyone...however you wish to play.

Main prize: Patriotic dragon. Ultra Rare, 30 hours. White, Red, Blue. (The system won't let me attach the image for some reason.)

How to earn points:
Breeding
Hatching
Evolution
Battling (this is new)
Collect from Dragon Monument
Spin the wheel
Buy boosts with gold (multiplies points for hatching etc.)

Milestones:
Sparkler dragon 2,800 crowns. Super rare, 8 hours. Blue, Yellow, Red.

Bliss dragon 4,800 crowns. Rare, 10 hours. Blue, Green.

Ballot dragon 6,400 crowns. Super rare, 16 hours. White, Blue, Red.

Freedom dragon 8,400 crowns. Super rare, 24 hours. White, Blue, Red.

Sadly there is no habitat this time. I don't have time to play much this week due to a big exam...I did have a ton of dragons waiting to evolve so I will be doing that.
Good luck to those who try to get 1st or 2nd place...I will be evolving dragons and growing food since I have none.

belarica
06-30-16, 11:29 AM
Sigh.

savage_mel
06-30-16, 11:39 AM
Bummer😕

lisabandit2
06-30-16, 11:49 AM
I'm curious as to why the community event has been scrapped when the majority of players prefer it. I guess it's time to start thinking about just not playing anymore, which is sad.

random59
06-30-16, 11:56 AM
Growing food and breeding as normal, last milestone reward was 8,500 will probably be 10,000 this time! I choose not to participate!:(

farmday0123
06-30-16, 12:07 PM
2 dragons show up this x, look good

moonchild1987
06-30-16, 12:12 PM
I will be camping this weekend and won't have service for 3 days. It sucks because I don't have any of the patriotic dragons I'm sure they will use for milestones but I'd much rather enjoy my vacation. I'm going to use the rest of the event to finish getting my gpd's to 10 and RS to 15, then back to stockpiling food. Maybe, try to finally breed a diamond and/or breed some of the dragons left in my goal book. I played hard the last three leaderboards, got skylord and mama, but I'm going to take it easy this time. I could use a break.

amerirish
06-30-16, 12:25 PM
I'm getting so sick of this game, which breaks my heart because it's always been a wonderful obsession for me in the past. Now with the leaderboards and the glitches in Tales events it just isn't fun anymore. I think my days are numbered around here.

sandygin
06-30-16, 12:55 PM
What happened to the community events? They are enjoyable and everyone has a chance to win the prizes.the leaderboards are horrible,especially at holidays ,when everyone will want the new holiday dragon but only a few get it.these leaderboards are going to make me decide to quit this game. Too stressful

lisabandit2
06-30-16, 01:42 PM
What happened to the community events? They are enjoyable and everyone has a chance to win the prizes.the leaderboards are horrible,especially at holidays ,when everyone will want the new holiday dragon but only a few get it.these leaderboards are going to make me decide to quit this game. Too stressful

I agree with your thoughts of leaving. As a daily player & occasionally gold buyer, I'm sad to say I won't participate in yet another event...my other beasties will be happy with the attention 

Bastiaan0
06-30-16, 02:06 PM
Oh no :(

AwesomeChefDad
06-30-16, 02:16 PM
Its obvious why they keep doing these...its a big money maker for the company, people spend gold being competitive against each other much more on this than any other selection.

random59
06-30-16, 02:21 PM
Its obvious why they keep doing these...its a big money maker for the company, people spend gold being competitive against each other much more on this than any other selection.

Ain't that the truth!

ladymakay
06-30-16, 02:22 PM
No Thanks, for starters I don't like the Leaderboard events enough to waste time on something like this, 2. Nothing says "Patriotic " like a game of cut throat competition and 3. I will be enjoying time with my husband and kiddos camping and what not.

Nogard68
06-30-16, 02:59 PM
Funny, I thought this game was played all over the world so the Patriotic has limited appeal. Good luck to those who decide to spend big.

synasuga
06-30-16, 03:31 PM
Why does it show 2 dragons?

DeeDe99
06-30-16, 03:51 PM
Funny, I thought this game was played all over the world so the Patriotic has limited appeal. Good luck to those who decide to spend big.

My thoughts exactly. I dislike the Leaderboard concept immensely: add patriotism for a foreign country into the mix and it is even less appealing, if that was at all possible.

bozotc19
06-30-16, 03:57 PM
Leaderboard events are disgusting, nobody likes em! Will not participate, s8, it seems, just doesnt care what the people like, which is gonna come back to bite em!

AuroraLava
06-30-16, 04:02 PM
Why does it show 2 dragons?

I am guessing one is the top leaderboard prize and the other may be the final milestone...I don't know for sure so we will find out tomorrow when it begins.

DeeDe99
06-30-16, 04:37 PM
Leaderboard events are disgusting, nobody likes em! Will not participate, s8, it seems, just doesnt care what the people like, which is gonna come back to bite em!

Unfortunately for those of us who continue to provide constructive feedback re Leaderboard events, there are people who DO like Leaderboard events - and those who like them spend money during the events. If there was no money spent, given the amount of constructive feedback provided during and since the first event, Leaderboards would have been scrapped. Those who like these events speak with their wallets - and wallets shout louder than typed constructive feedback.

Clark_Wayne
06-30-16, 04:46 PM
Unfortunately for those of us who continue to provide constructive feedback re Leaderboard events, there are people who DO like Leaderboard events - and those who like them spend money during the events. If there was no money spent, given the amount of constructive feedback provided during and since the first event, Leaderboards would have been scrapped. Those who like these events speak with their wallets - and wallets shout louder than typed constructive feedback.

well said

Xyn25
06-30-16, 04:51 PM
I probably won't be participating actively in this one. Between the last leaderboard and the tales, my food levels are seriously low and I need to restock so I won't be able to feed to get more points. Plus, I'm not American, so these dragons are not that appealing. Wish we had a world event instead.

gisellepersad
06-30-16, 04:53 PM
Its up to you guys whether you choose to spend your gold, I did it for skylord because I loved that dragon, didn't want mama so I didn't use any gold & still got all the milestones even without spending gold, so its really up to the player, great work kooky & the rest of the gang, u can't please everyone but I love everything about dragon story and won't stop playing anytime soon or let's say never...lol !!!

Xyn25
06-30-16, 05:16 PM
Its up to you guys whether you choose to spend your gold, I did it for skylord because I loved that dragon, didn't want mama so I didn't use any gold & still got all the milestones even without spending gold, so its really up to the player, great work kooky & the rest of the gang, u can't please everyone but I love everything about dragon story and won't stop playing anytime soon or let's say never...lol !!!

It's easier to get all of the milestones without using gold if you're an iOS user. As android users, although we're grouped in platform based leaderboards, are at a disadvantage from the start regarding milestones, because we'll get less points in total. I wouldn't complain as much if I had a fairer chance to at least get the milestone dragons. I won the last leaderboard by feeding a lot and still couldn't get the final milestone.

Burrymillz
06-30-16, 05:21 PM
Love the looks of these dragons just a bummer I won't get at least one of them I'll have to see how high the milestones are just going to play normal have to see what happens such a bummer this is a leaderboard event

ladymakay
06-30-16, 05:25 PM
My thoughts exactly. I dislike the Leaderboard concept immensely: add patriotism for a foreign country into the mix and it is even less appealing, if that was at all possible.

Hey, not only am I American, I'm a veteran and I find this by far the most unsavory event to date.

lisabandit2
06-30-16, 05:34 PM
Hey, not only am I American, I'm a veteran and I find this by far the most unsavory event to date.

Thank you so much for your service! 🤗🤗

DeeDe99
06-30-16, 07:47 PM

I can understand that, LadyMakay! I get that the theme is timely with July 4 around the corner. Would love to see a breakdown of the customer population by location though, just out of sheer interest.

I didn't mean that patriotism for one's country is unappealing, (I know you get that, just clarifying in case anyone else misunderstood) it is just something we don't celebrate at all is even less likely to encourage us to change our minds about the event!

ladymakay
06-30-16, 08:22 PM
I can understand that, LadyMakay! I get that the theme is timely with July 4 around the corner. Would love to see a breakdown of the customer population by location though, just out of sheer interest.

I didn't mean that patriotism for one's country is unappealing, (I know you get that, just clarifying in case anyone else misunderstood) it is just something we don't celebrate at all is even less likely to encourage us to change our minds about the event!

I completely understand that, it doesn't help that those Dragons aren't easy on the eyes. ..yikes lol. To be honest it feels a bit tacky and generic...oh look red white and blue as if nearly every inch of this country isn't already covered in the "Patriotic colors" in preparation for the 4th. Maybe I am jaded haha

chewingthecud
06-30-16, 08:24 PM
Well I am delighted about this event - I am an Aussie so the dragons really don't interest me - please no offense to any one else. Now if the theme was an Aussie one - aka a snag, stubble and chardie dragon with a Moolloolaba surf club habitat - well, that would be something quite different! Good luck everyone and just take it as it comes.:cool:

TwiWoods
06-30-16, 08:45 PM
Ugh! Where's my dislike button? Really don't like these leaderboards. I was really hoping for a community event this week.

belarica
06-30-16, 09:03 PM
Ugh! Where's my dislike button? Really don't like these leaderboards. I was really hoping for a community event this week.

I was too. This makes two dragon tales and two leaderboards since our last world event. I wonder if they're planning on doing away with them since they might not generate as much money as the other two.

starship412
06-30-16, 09:46 PM
I know the people who make the decisions on events see how angry people are about the Leaderboards and the people are right. Not everyone has money to throw in these things, not everyone has IOS devices and people have been known to ***** in leaderboards. Plus the new version of DS crashes A LOT (I like the Halloween version better). Why do a leaderboard for a patriotic weekend in America instead of a World Event? Is it because you screwed up the last World Event by making it impossible to win the Blossom Dragon and you're scrapping World Events altogether? Can we get answers?
My suggestion to all who are frustrated with these leaderboards is to not participate in them at all. Maybe they'll get the hint then to do away with them.

stevenlee2905
06-30-16, 10:21 PM
I am wondering why we don't have any other events like we used to do before, such as "dragon summoning", the "Rainbow Sentinel event" or any other old events instead of leaderboard, tales or other events we have now... I think those old events were all good, quite challenging, and many players liked it... Honestly I really missed those old events and I really hope it will come back one day. For leaderboard, sometimes I feel so sorry for those people who didn't make it to the last prize and actually only 2 players could only get it. I mean everybody including me would really hope to get the last prize, but the fact wasn't like that. I lost many foods and golds during last leaderboard and can you guess what I got? I got nothing, till' the end I didn't get Tropic Tide... My grup was too competitive and I couldn't compete with them and thus, I gave up and have to accepted the reality that I couldn't get Tropic Tide even I like it so much. I also had to accepted the reality of losing all my hard save golds for nothing and as the consequence, I couldn't buy Kintsugi, Stainglass, and Midas which appeared later on after leaderboard ended. If I knew those sad ending, I think I wouldn't participate from the beginning. That's another biggest lesson I learnt from this event (and this game) and I am grateful, at least I realized everything now and I am not sleeping anymore, lol... That's also the reason for me not to spend anything anymore for any other upcoming leaderboards. It's unfair for many players and we are grouped to compete each other, many sadness and hatred inside instead of helping each other, love, friendship, and togetherness that we had in "World Events". I believe, many players also must accept the reality of not getting the last prize in leaderboards for many reasons, that's the saddest thing IMO though. :(

*Even I won Skylord during the first leaderboard, but I didn't happy at all... I felt the sadness of people below me who didn't make it. I also didn't want to use it to battle in tournament because even if I won using Skylord, I can't help many people because I know there are many people who don't have Skylord or dragons with the same color.

FireballFarm
06-30-16, 10:55 PM
I know the people who make the decisions on events see how angry people are about the Leaderboards and the people are right. Not everyone has money to throw in these things, not everyone has IOS devices and people have been known to ***** in leaderboards. Plus the new version of DS crashes A LOT (I like the Halloween version better). Why do a leaderboard for a patriotic weekend in America instead of a World Event? Is it because you screwed up the last World Event by making it impossible to win the Blossom Dragon and you're scrapping World Events altogether? Can we get answers?
My suggestion to all who are frustrated with these leaderboards is to not participate in them at all. Maybe they'll get the hint then to do away with them.

It's all about money. There are plenty of competitive players out there who are more than willing to dump cash into the game to win. As long as they exist, the leaderboard events will exist, so I think it is safe to assume that the leaderboard is here to stay. And, if three events worth of both negative and constructive criticism hasn't made S8 change their minds, it is highly doubtful they ever will.

So, we average and non-competitive players must take these nasty, sour lemons we have been given and make some lemonade. Winning a premium habitat is some pretty sweet lemonade! Looking at the habitat milestone as my 'grand prize' allows me to actually enjoy the event. And, if they take away the habitat prizes or put them out of reach (I have a feeling that will be next), I'll just create a new leaderboard goal for myself.

Trying to 'win' an event specifically designed to sell gold leads to nothing but an empty wallet or bitter disappointment- and that sucks. Sadly, S8 appears to be moving to this 'pay to win' model in most of their 'Story' games. The best way to deal with this (besides rage-quitting) is playing the game your own way and ignoring the rest. Good luck!

mooskye
07-01-16, 02:02 AM
Straight after another event? Bummed. No food to speak of, spent some gold on the last event and got no dragon last leaderboard despite going to bed an hour before finish at least 1000 points ahead of my pack. These are designed for those who can spend endless real money.

newzealander
07-01-16, 02:15 AM
The beauty of being a non-US'er is that I am not too concerned about getting these dragons. That's a good thing because I really dislike these events. They are hugely weighted towards people with gold, and dependent on the group you are in. If you get a group that's non-competitive or low gold spenders, you can win 1st place easily, whereas someone else who does EXACTLY the same as you in another pool can get nothing.

Not cool. As they would say down this way, "That's just not cricket".

onenike
07-01-16, 02:25 AM
I will not participate! Without spending golds it is imposible to get all prizes. Too often is this Leaderboards,wich almost all players don't like,...for this I think that it would no longer play this game. I'm very sad!

gisellepersad
07-01-16, 04:19 AM
It's easier to get all of the milestones without using gold if you're an iOS user. As android users, although we're grouped in platform based leaderboards, are at a disadvantage from the start regarding milestones, because we'll get less points in total. I wouldn't complain as much if I had a fairer chance to at least get the milestone dragons. I won the last leaderboard by feeding a lot and still couldn't get the final milestone.

Ohh no sorry to hear that but I'm android I didn't have that trouble, my secret is I keep all my eggs on nest & keep the temple ready and waiting to collect as the leaderboards start so lots of players think I spend gold when really I don't plus I'm very lucky with the wheel, I always spin lots of points ...

kat8rose
07-01-16, 04:37 AM
Seems these are taking the place of community events, Bahamas humbug. Very bad idea

bakerystoe
07-01-16, 04:39 AM
Wow Leaderboard Event again:) Time to get starting!! I thought it will be World Event:P

bakerystoe
07-01-16, 04:41 AM
I will not participate! Without spending golds it is imposible to get all prizes. Too often is this Leaderboards,wich almost all players don't like,...for this I think that it would no longer play this game. I'm very sad!
I tried really hard last time to get The ClownFish and Wave rider but I feel tired so just want the last dragon not the trophy one. Not gonna spend so many golds on this one

roguebee
07-01-16, 07:32 AM
snip...

So, we average and non-competitive players must take these nasty, sour lemons we have been given and make some lemonade. Winning a premium habitat is some pretty sweet lemonade! Looking at the habitat milestone as my 'grand prize' allows me to actually enjoy the event. And, if they take away the habitat prizes or put them out of reach (I have a feeling that will be next), I'll just create a new leaderboard goal for myself.

Trying to 'win' an event specifically designed to sell gold leads to nothing but an empty wallet or bitter disappointment- and that sucks. Sadly, S8 appears to be moving to this 'pay to win' model in most of their 'Story' games. The best way to deal with this (besides rage-quitting) is playing the game your own way and ignoring the rest. Good luck!

Yup... about the best way to go if one doesn't want to compete for the grand prize. I've been happy to collect a new habitat and a new (to me) dragon in each of the last two events. That's a win in my book and the stress is a lot less. I'll have to see what S8 has changed to the milestones for this event.

nicsdragonisle
07-01-16, 08:14 AM
I was grouped with the same leader twice -- 30,000+ and 45,000 + points. Talk about awful luck. Couldnt reach final milestone w/or spending gold, so I didn't. There have been SO many suggestions on how to work this event so that S8 can get their cash and players can actually have a bit of fun. Boggles the mind that none have been incorporated. I literally groan out loud when the pop up appears. Hoping I'll reach the milestone habitat goal! Good luck all!

bakerystoe
07-01-16, 08:36 AM
I was grouped with the same leader twice -- 30,000+ and 45,000 + points. Talk about awful luck. Couldnt reach final milestone w/or spending gold, so I didn't. There have been SO many suggestions on how to work this event so that S8 can get their cash and players can actually have a bit of fun. Boggles the mind that none have been incorporated. I literally groan out loud when the pop up appears. Hoping I'll reach the milestone habitat goal! Good luck all!
The best way to make leaderboard event better is ERASE THE BOOST!

Kennedward
07-01-16, 10:41 AM
The best way to make leaderboard event better is ERASE THE BOOST!

Agreed

Once again I won't be playing much in this event, good luck all

zyfazix
07-01-16, 10:45 AM
No habitat, already have Bliss Dragon, assuming Sparkler is another patriotic [] thing. Everyone enjoy, you don't have to worry about me :D

Edit: @rynetory2, there was no offensive word there, just four stars to give an indication of my opinion

insomniadreams88
07-01-16, 10:46 AM
This time, we get points for battles.

Off to an okay start. I'm #5 in my group with 269 points, #1 has 864 already, and the top 3 are using boosts, so I'm not even going to try for 1st or 2nd.

1st spin: 25 points
1st milestone: 5000 apples (which I desperately needed after the dragon tales event, so I'm okay with that)

fhjigfrf
07-01-16, 10:53 AM
I'm glad feeding doesn't count this time. I need to store up food and I have plenty of dragons waiting to evolve after the last leaderboard event.

I wish there was a habitat, but sparkler looks cute.

D_Raho
07-01-16, 10:56 AM
This time, we get points for battles.

Off to an okay start. I'm #5 in my group with 269 points, #1 has 864 already, and the top 3 are using boosts, so I'm not even going to try for 1st or 2nd.

1st spin: 25 points
1st milestone: 5000 apples (which I desperately needed after the dragon tales event, so I'm okay with that)
My situation mirrors yours in many regards. First spin was 25 Points and the milestone was 5000 Food. I'm 4th with 235 Points.

And without a habitats to go for, the motivation to work towards milestones is gone, for me.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
07-01-16, 11:06 AM
1st spin was Dragon Story Tiles.

31aug2002
07-01-16, 11:23 AM
And the madness begins !!! My group is growing crazy... It's not even one hour yet and the top 3 in my group are already double boosting and over 2500 pts each!!
Okay me not part of this . Will play natural game. Don't have any of the milestone Dragon's so will just try for them

07-01-16, 11:31 AM
Two of the top 3 already boosting with 2 hrs and 1hr, the 1st had over 1000 pts, within 2 hrs, I will not spend any gold, only play to reach the milestone, see how far I can go.

kimandamelia
07-01-16, 11:35 AM
No offense to Flatfoot, however, these dragons look just like the Arcane, Dame of Darkness, Lord of Light, etc. They are beautiful, I personally would like a little variety in the shape or style. I am more interested in the rereleased, older ones offered this weekend.

Natasha_07
07-01-16, 11:43 AM
What no habitat this time ? Was so looking forward to this most of all, I already have Sparkler, Bliss & Ballot.

The only one I'm missing is Freedom but at 8,400 points and no habitat I'm not feeling enough encouragement to go for this.

belarica
07-01-16, 12:19 PM
What no habitat this time ? Was so looking forward to this most of all, I already have Sparkler, Bliss & Ballot.

The only one I'm missing is Freedom but at 8,400 points and no habitat I'm not feeling enough encouragement to go for this.

I was looking forward to a new habitat too. I'm American but not patriotic at all. I will be going for bliss since I was unable to breed it, and that's it.

kimandamelia
07-01-16, 12:33 PM
How are all these new events introduced, yet Android still can't get Arctic Isles and the album?

31aug2002
07-01-16, 12:46 PM
Ha ha ha ha
The top in my group is already 11200 + ... With a double boost....
So all the best to him/ her...
What's the point of all this... Fail to understand it

JMThrive
07-01-16, 01:15 PM
I didn't participate in the last one. I won't be participating in this one.

starship412
07-01-16, 01:17 PM
How are all these new events introduced, yet Android still can't get Arctic Isles and the album?

I feel the same way...

newzealander
07-01-16, 01:17 PM
Ha ha ha ha
The top in my group is already 11200 + ... With a double boost....
So all the best to him/ her...
What's the point of all this... Fail to understand it
I have a similar pair in my leaderboard. They are already duking it out with boosts...I'm sitting back watching and chuckling to myself happily at number 12 on my board.

dragonv15
07-01-16, 01:19 PM
I dont understand why most of them who whrite do not like this kind of event, and all of this only to the difficulties to win the prize, while the mikestones are there for all, this kind is one of the most easy and stressless event, you just have to 'recharge' the four tasks, while tales eat all the food and have also deadlines and preparation combined with tough tournaments. Of course world events are easy but here you can get 5 dragons, there only 3 and at tales also only three.

Sandybellee
07-01-16, 01:23 PM
No points for feeding this time. I guess it was too easy to gain points that way. And no habitat as a milestone. I don't think I'll be playing much for the next two weeks.

starship412
07-01-16, 01:32 PM
The "5" dragons don't matter when it's darn near impossible to get first place because some rich c**o is *****ing by boosting all the time. In effect one qualifies for three of those dragons offered - same as World Event. I understand Storm8 has to make money but they could do it in better ways than leaderboard.

Mercy1st
07-01-16, 01:36 PM
Totally agree. Loved the community events but now seems to be about money for Storm 8. Very Sad!

Mercy1st
07-01-16, 01:39 PM
Have an idea - why not match those who cannot afford to buy gold so we can all enjoy?

Mercy1st
07-01-16, 01:41 PM
Or make it equitable and put all those who can afford to buy gold together and let the rest of us compete against each other for top prizes - would love patriotic dragon but alas after spending hundreds of dollars our fortunes have changed and can no longer do that. We feel we have paid more than enough to Storm8 to earn a little leeway and consideration. Plus we have been here through all the glitches and boondoggles.
And why offer only a couple of Patriotic dragons--Come on Storm8 show your Patriotism by putting out a dragon we can all afford and love

ladymakay
07-01-16, 01:42 PM
8400 points for the Freedom Dragon. ..what a joke, no seriously, I laughed whenI read that!

Mercy1st
07-01-16, 01:47 PM
Have an idea - why not match those who cannot afford to buy gold so we can all enjoy?

runamuck1
07-01-16, 01:51 PM
It's nice that I don't have to work hard on this one since it's only been live for about 4 hours and two people in my group already have about 1900 to 2000 points. Not getting the "prize" dragon so I'll just do my normal breeding and evolving. Good luck everyone else.

nyrrem
07-01-16, 03:09 PM
I see android and ios are mixed again. Lost before I've even started.

cherrycastleorchard
07-01-16, 04:05 PM
That's right, in Aussie not interested in American dragons, we start from behind anyhow, do we have to buy the dragon statue that u can collect points off or should it be in our storage

noah1164
07-01-16, 04:10 PM
That's right, in Aussie not interested in American dragons, we start from behind anyhow, do we have to buy the dragon statue that u can collect points off or should it be in our storage

It's in the market for 150 gold. You get 20 points every 2.5 hrs.

AnglChk507
07-01-16, 04:21 PM
Why! No matter what i do the spin wheels NEVER WORK! Doesn't matter if it's a wheel for dragons or for the stupid leaderboards! My wheels just don't freaking spin!!! I normally pile up on gold for these stupid events because i try to breed those impossible dragons seems like two birds 1 stone but it's annoying that im constantly screwed out of all things spin related!

kobidragon4
07-01-16, 04:35 PM
Not spending any gold for this event! I get what I get! I 'm letting the others fill their coffers!

Xyn25
07-01-16, 04:49 PM
The top player in my board has over 4k points and a 2x boost. I'm currently sitting at #14. I don't stand a chance. I hope to at least get Sparkler from the milestones but that's about it.

jjblueyes
07-01-16, 06:11 PM
I'm not participating. I dispise this event and I'm not buying gold anymore for many reasons and this leaderboard event is at the top of my list.
I've also lost several years playing nbrs this week who have hit their wall.
Besides the final dragon and the prize dragon I have every other milestone. Unless I missed it no habitat here this time. Not ****ing myself to try for that last milestone when there is nothing prior for me personally. I think the more of us who
Don't enjoy this part of the game stop playing it, it might not stick around. (Hoping hoping hoping)
There's a reason the boosts and statue were put on sale last time. I wouldn't be sad at all to see it leave. I also couldn't believe they made mama a leaderboard prize and papa a tournament prize. Annoying.
Vent over ;)
No matter my feelings, I hope everyone who is trying for something gets what they are wishing for.

sherlock221bbaker
07-01-16, 06:18 PM
I was really hoping for a world event. There's a world event for fantasy forest starting so this normally would have been the time for that. What a shame that's not happening. Its not worth spending a lot of gold on the leaderboard when others are shooting ahead and there's no chance of catching up. Might as well cut our losses to start with. I just saw that in the last one and gave up early on.
And well another problem I keep writing to support about but it never gets resolved is that not all dragons are equal. According to the info each dragon from breeding den to nest, and then nest to habitat, and evolution temple gets 3 points an hours. but in reality hatching does not get 3 points an hour. For a diamond type I got about 40 points hatching, cant remember precise amount, but it should have been hours time 3 and then 40 points for ultra rare and that did not happen. for laserlight which I bred several times I got 10 points for hatching. that should have been 45 points ie 15x3. I pointed this glitch out to support and they keep not acknowledging the problem and saying issue is fixed. sent a few emails about it now

sighs................... been happening for 3 leaderboards in a row. also someone else in my location playing the game has same problem. ...

9krm
07-01-16, 06:23 PM
I liked the last one, because i just focused on getting the habitat and tsunami dragon. I was able to do so easily without really spending gold (I think I spent 4 or 5 to speed up, but that's it.)
This one is even less appealing because I'm not interested in US themed dragons and there isn't a habitat as a milestone prize. Meh.

I saw a few people on my leaderboard doing 2x boosts already too. LOL. :confused:

Niire
07-01-16, 06:58 PM
I was really hoping for a world event. There's a world event for fantasy forest starting so this normally would have been the time for that. What a shame that's not happening. Its not worth spending a lot of gold on the leaderboard when others are shooting ahead and there's no chance of catching up. Might as well cut our losses to start with. I just saw that in the last one and gave up early on.
And well another problem I keep writing to support about but it never gets resolved is that not all dragons are equal. According to the info each dragon from breeding den to nest, and then nest to habitat, and evolution temple gets 3 points an hours. but in reality hatching does not get 3 points an hour. For a diamond type I got about 40 points hatching, cant remember precise amount, but it should have been hours time 3 and then 40 points for ultra rare and that did not happen. for laserlight which I bred several times I got 10 points for hatching. that should have been 45 points ie 15x3. I pointed this glitch out to support and they keep not acknowledging the problem and saying issue is fixed. sent a few emails about it now

sighs................... been happening for 3 leaderboards in a row. also someone else in my location playing the game has same problem. ...

You should be getting all points for hatching...but with those dragons you mentioned, you get bonus points, which are the numbers you are mentioning. Next time you hatch a breedable rare/super rare/ultra rare, watch your leaderboard points on the leaderboard icon/screen, not the pop ups. Example (making up numbers here)...say you hatch a diamond hybrid that should give you 100 points normally, then 40 bonus points...if you watch the icon screen on the right, it should increase by 140, even though you will only see 40 points on the little pop up on the bottom of the screen.

I hope I make sense.

Kennedward
07-01-16, 07:01 PM
Looking at the milestone prizes, while I don't have 3 out of the 4 dragon prizes, I doubt I'll get enough to get them all, just like the last one, because the points required are quite high

On top of that, I won't be playing much due to work when next week starts, so like the previous one, I'll skip on this one as well

bakerystoe
07-01-16, 07:23 PM
The milestones are quite sucks so just Play relaxingly

amalsaba
07-01-16, 08:20 PM
Well, I live in Oz so the American style dragons don't entice me much. If i get them or not i don't care. However, I don't mind the first 2 dragons on the milestones! That should be easy... whether i like the top prize or not, I won't go for it due to crazy competitive players who would spend tons of money over a silly dragon (that doesn't even produce gold!!!!).

ghostiemom
07-01-16, 08:35 PM
My wheel has been spinning for 5 minutes!! It's not stopping!

roguebee
07-01-16, 09:16 PM

It's not a glitch for the points. The pop up for the bonus appears right on top of the pop up for the leaderpoint points. It would be nice if they appeared side by side. Last Leaderboard we were told they are looking into it. I guess it was too much trouble to resolve the issue.

As Niire said, next time you get ready to collect Leaderboard points, check your total prior to collecting and then after collecting. You'll find you received the correct amount.

Ilsadrago
07-01-16, 10:47 PM
'Treasure' chests 1 and 2 yielded coins in low amounts. Wow. 8,000 coins. What's the point of that? Please consider giving us some food or a few golds. Even as little as 500 food or 5 gold would be better than the disappointment of getting a few coins that are more like a booby prize than 'treasure'.

DeeDe99
07-01-16, 11:15 PM
Just realised this goes for 11 days! That's 11 days of storing food and evolving dragons and breeding at my own pace. Ahhh, the bliss!

nyrrem
07-02-16, 12:01 AM
'Treasure' chests 1 and 2 yielded coins in low amounts. Wow. 8,000 coins. What's the point of that? Please consider giving us some food or a few golds. Even as little as 500 food or 5 gold would be better than the disappointment of getting a few coins that are more like a booby prize than 'treasure'.

Haha yeah, coins are booby prizes.

31aug2002
07-02-16, 12:11 AM
Not cribbing , but I think the event should be inclusive and not exclusive.
One good point of early madness of boosting and speed breeding to reach the top by some players is that it allows people like me to play a normal sane game and not get into the rat race.
But even by playing your normal game it is difficult to get 765 points per day to get to the last milestone without spending gold. You still end up spending a few to boost or speed to reach that elusive number.

bakerystoe
07-02-16, 12:17 AM
The dragons are boring and not pretty. Not worth spending golds

bakerystoe
07-02-16, 12:18 AM
I'm curious as to why the community event has been scrapped when the majority of players prefer it. I guess it's time to start thinking about just not playing anymore, which is sad.
Yeah lol! I wish the World Event back for short!:)

pernmagic
07-02-16, 12:48 AM
I'll play but not bothered and not spending gold ..... Milestones not interesting :(

pernmagic
07-02-16, 12:51 AM
Just realised this goes for 11 days! That's 11 days of storing food and evolving dragons and breeding at my own pace. Ahhh, the bliss!
Luv it your response ..... Just quiet building on all normally :)

AnglChk507
07-02-16, 01:16 AM
Aha me too! Yes i know but outside the event i spend even more lol im going to completely cut back my spending to this game i sense an xbox 1 newer addition lol these guys just piss me off even the spin i hate i spend100 on those stupid things to it felt amazing this last spin to only do 5 bonus spins and not keep going

retseho
07-02-16, 01:31 AM
Haha yeah, coins are booby prizes.

Are tiles/dragon steps included?
Got dragon steps for 1st milestone chest.

cherrycastleorchard
07-02-16, 01:38 AM
Thank you

belbar22
07-02-16, 03:14 AM
Yay there is not a single dragon in this event that I care about so 11 stress free days. Will just check in to send gold and harvest food.

Ilsadrago
07-02-16, 04:38 AM
Are tiles/dragon steps included?
Got dragon steps for 1st milestone chest.

Yes, the 1st was tiles. Still a booby prize though! Sorry, Faulty memory here. : )

JCG812
07-02-16, 04:47 AM
Woke up this morning to find someone at 27,000 points.

Lol!!!!!

Kennedward
07-02-16, 05:21 AM
I'll play but not bothered and not spending gold ..... Milestones not interesting :(

Agreed, I have quite a lot of gold saved up from my dragons but I never spent any gold on leaderboard events

I spent 100 gold in the tales event previously, but only to skip the asking neighbors for bottled moon frustrations

CatSS4
07-02-16, 07:30 AM
I woke up this morning to a leader with over 16,000 points. How is that remotely possible in less than 18 hrs into the Leaderboard. I checked the guy's kingdom-he is using 2 nests and 2 breeding temple and 1 of the point statues. I am so far out of that league. Why am I wasting my time on it.
Originally thought I would try so bought 2 statues. What a waste of time and money. I truly despise the leaderboard competitions. Something is not right when you need to prove you are patriotic by competing for a dragon that represents only one country. And I am not even American. I will spin the wheel with the hope of getting gold. But I will not spend anymore gold on it.

dangerb0y
07-02-16, 07:42 AM
An American citizen cofounded an American company based in Redwood, California, USA. July 4th 1776 is the date we ratified the Declaration of Indepence, broke away from Great Britain, and became the United States of America. FYI just in case any of the previous 1000 replies are confused about why more countries aren't represented.

Kennedward
07-02-16, 07:42 AM
Just checked my group

1. 1800
2. 600
3 to 19 all around 400 to 300
20 is the only one with 200

It seems only 1 player is determined to go for the prize, for now

bakerystoe
07-02-16, 08:14 AM
I guessed the prizes are not so interesting that none of my people in my group like it. I feel bored now. At least Fs2 can make me feel great

Jackiesq
07-02-16, 09:19 AM
I guessed the prizes are not so interesting that none of my people in my group like it. I feel bored now. At least Fs2 can make me feel great
194/195 countries are not celebrating this, so I guess most of the players are not interested in the theme at all. That and what a lot of all players think of leaderboards... So only the USA-ers with much gold or money to spend are really active in this one.

tromalyt
07-02-16, 11:57 AM
Oh, come on!!!!

3 tyre swings in 5 spins. There is only 3 % chances of that to happen.

You have to be kidding me.

BTW, the last wheel was as bad as this one. I think I got the tiles 3 or 4 times.

Anyway, I am out of the competition, in part because of the 3 tyre swings, in part because at least 3 of my rivals in my leaderboard have used 30 gold boosts. Sooo.... I will pass on this one.

These kind of leaderboards are only fun if you are leading the chart. It happened to me last time, and I enjoyed it a lot. I won the last one even without getting the last dragon in the goals line.

random59
07-02-16, 02:16 PM
194/195 countries are not celebrating this, so I guess most of the players are not interested in the theme at all. That and what a lot of all players think of leaderboards... So only the USA-ers with much gold or money to spend are really active in this one.

Totally agree that a minority country has a theme when as you say this is a world wide game and most of us from outside the US aren't interested.

If players who have deep pockets and want to spend real money that is fine but that group of players should be grouped together and then let them spend to their hearts desire! Then and only then would community members drop the subject all together.

Now back to more serious matters, has anybody been lucky enough to spin up gold from the wheel, I note it has been raised from 3 to 5 as yet that prize has alluded me?

sjgriffith23
07-02-16, 02:32 PM
Well what is there to say other than I wish it were a community event. Leaderboard events would be okay if we had them twice a year or so, actually enjoyed the first got food and maps.

Totally new to this forum posting, just normally read posts but why is there a ? Mark above the previous post?

hiabarara
07-02-16, 03:20 PM
Totally new to this forum posting, just normally read posts but why is there a ? Mark above the previous post?
When you write a post you can click "Go Advanced" at the bottom and there you can give your post a title and choose a symbol for your post :)

sjgriffith23
07-02-16, 03:33 PM
When you write a post you can click "Go Advanced" at the bottom and there you can give your post a title and choose a symbol for your post :)

Thanks for explaining, don't think I have ever seen it before!

newzealander
07-02-16, 03:53 PM
Ditto!! And when they have an event recognising something like ANZAC Day (look it up before you try and tell me it's not a significant date), I will play my heart out.

[Note that I am not diminishing the significance of 4th July;merely pointing out that there are other hugely important dates on the calendar for the hundreds of other nationalities that play and support and fund this game. When it is solely funded by the people of one country, only then will it be right to ignore the rest of us].

cuddlebugzy
07-02-16, 04:20 PM
Omgosh enough! Stop bashing s8 for celebrating a special American holiday! Thank you s8 and team lava for inviting the entire world to celebrate America's 240th birthday. Its sad that there are so many complainers...seriously...why yall gotta be so rude?

athena238
07-02-16, 04:45 PM
Wow in all the spins for the leaderboard I keep getting swings or apples, ugggg

amalsaba
07-02-16, 05:18 PM
Ditto!! And when they have an event recognising something like ANZAC Day (look it up before you try and tell me it's not a significant date), I will play my heart out.

[Note that I am not diminishing the significance of 4th July;merely pointing out that there are other hugely important dates on the calendar for the hundreds of other nationalities that play and support and fund this game. When it is solely funded by the people of one country, only then will it be right to ignore the rest of us].

I know what you mean but I can't think of any ANZAC icon that can be turned into a dragon without being disrespectful.

amalsaba
07-02-16, 05:24 PM
Wow.... I'm speechless upon seeing your post.....

But at least you're not spending any for this one

Hahaha

ladymakay
07-02-16, 05:34 PM
Wow.... I'm speechless upon seeing your post.....

But at least you're not spending any for this one

Bahahaha you made me spit my water. ☺

amalsaba
07-02-16, 05:39 PM
An American citizen cofounded an American company based in Redwood, California, USA. July 4th 1776 is the date we ratified the Declaration of Indepence, broke away from Great Britain, and became the United States of America. FYI just in case any of the previous 1000 replies are confused about why more countries aren't represented.

I personally love the US and respect the 4th of July (naturally ). However we are just saying that we (I)are not motivated to go for it since it doesn't apply to us especially that the game community is world wide and it would be nice to see themes that recognize the rest of the players who are not US citizens.

ladymakay
07-02-16, 05:49 PM
I personally love the US and respect the 4th of July (naturally ). However we are just saying that we (I)are not motivated to go for it since it doesn't apply to us especially that the game community is world wide and it would be nice to see themes that recognize the rest of the players who are not US citizens.
I'm not interested in the dragons because they're hideous and not worth the effort, I could care less about the orgin or nationality of the dragons (that sounds ridiculous btw) if they're appealing and I like it, I'd be motivated to play.

Kennedward
07-02-16, 06:12 PM
Omgosh enough! Stop bashing s8 for celebrating a special American holiday! Thank you s8 and team lava for inviting the entire world to celebrate America's 240th birthday. Its sad that there are so many complainers...seriously...why yall gotta be so rude?

Think you misunderstood the point as well

Rynetory2
07-02-16, 06:30 PM
Gentle Reminder

Hey guys, the thread has gone off topic. Would appreciate if we could return to discussion about this event. Thank you for your cooperation. Good luck with your event! :o

nyrrem
07-02-16, 06:46 PM
Spin chest points are not random.

During the last one of these leader board events while I was closer to the top I'd only get low values of points from the chest (this is happening again this time) then suddenly BOOM I drop down to around 17th place on day 5 and low and behold... larger values (above 125) start being given to me via the chest. Coincidence? I don't think so.

bakerystoe
07-02-16, 07:02 PM
Got over 1000 and now I am working normally cause my group not even care about this event nor working hard. they just hatching and breeding lol.

Kennedward
07-02-16, 07:05 PM
Just checked my group:

1. 1800
2. 1000
3 to 15 all around the 800 mark
15 to 19 all around 700
20 is the only one at 400

Easy to tell the 20th guy isn't participating, while 2 top players are.

ladymakay
07-02-16, 09:14 PM
My group leader has 707 points. ...sure that will change soon

cazile81
07-02-16, 09:18 PM
I've spun 5 gold on 2 accounts so far for those who were wondering.

random59
07-02-16, 09:23 PM
I've spun 5 gold on 2 accounts so far for those who were wondering.

So jealous but congrats on the gold.

Kennedward
07-02-16, 09:35 PM
At this point in time it's still too early to say anything for sure, but I can already tell who really wants to go for #1 and who doesn't

So far there's only 2 players in my group who wants it, and are boosting right now

The rest of us are playing casually, cause our points are all roughly the same, and the 20th guy doesn't even play all that much

Mercy1st
07-02-16, 09:41 PM
Was not in favor of having any more leader boards. They were a waste of time and money and the competition was not fair. Still feel that way but... Will never be number one, two or number three no matter how much we spend- too many people have unlimited resources that we could not comprehend. Still have no idea how the leader in our group had 800 and some points within the first hour. But thank you for the dragons and actually like the freedom Dragon better than the patriotic dragon and I'm going to aim for that.

ladymakay
07-02-16, 09:48 PM
At this point in time it's still too early to say anything for sure, but I can already tell who really wants to go for #1 and who doesn't

So far there's only 2 players in my group who wants it, and are boosting right now

The rest of us are playing casually, cause our points are all roughly the same, and the 20th guy doesn't even play all that much

Players 17-20 have Zero points, otherwise the group seems to be casual players, atleast for now. Either way, I'm just playing as I normally do as I have no desire to win any of the milestone prizes or anything else really except Food or maybe Gold from the wheel ☺

chewingthecud
07-02-16, 10:01 PM
My leaders are in the 5000 and 6000 range - amazing. But as you all say, up to them. At least I know straight-up there is no hope to get even close to the lead so - taking it easy. I am also not a fan of the dragons ( regardless of nationality - ps Happy 4 July to all you US players!) but I will still play enough to get them all - I am a bit of a hoarder. Enjoy everyone!:D

whitewineglass
07-02-16, 10:07 PM
I don't have the bliss dragon so I'm aiming for that, the US dragons doesn't interest me
I really dislike these leaderboard events but I think they're going to become a thing now
And after the disaster with the last tales, I'm considering not playing anymore

mangavexed28x
07-02-16, 10:23 PM
Is anyone else only getting dragon steps from the milestones? I have hit three milestones so far and the first two gave 6 steps and the third gave 12. I read that others got 5000 food for the first milestone. Is this a glitch?

FireballFarm
07-02-16, 10:45 PM
Is anyone else only getting dragon steps from the milestones? I have hit three milestones so far and the first two gave 6 steps and the third gave 12. I read that others got 5000 food for the first milestone. Is this a glitch?

I don't think it's a glitch, it's just more of that leaderboard 'fun,' unfortunately. Last leaderboard I got tiles (purple ones, I think it was) in every milestone chest except one. Lots of other players reported the same thing and S8 has not said anything about it, so presumably, it's not a glitch. So far, all I've gotten are steps, too.:(
I'm sorry, I hope your next milestone contains a worthy item.

DeeDe99
07-02-16, 11:23 PM
I'm 130 points away from the 3rd milestone. Got tiles the first two, will let you guys know if I get them a third time.

cherrycastleorchard
07-02-16, 11:47 PM
:(
Wow in all the spins for the leaderboard I keep getting swings or apples, ugggg

Me too I think it is rigged towards big gold spenders

retseho
07-02-16, 11:52 PM
I'm 130 points away from the 3rd milestone. Got tiles the first two, will let you guys know if I get them a third time.

1=tiles
2=maps

Looks like the milestones chests are not giving good stuff like Crowns, gold for this LB.

ozigal
07-03-16, 12:02 AM
I got real excited my spin landed on a chest...26 whole points ..ohhh whoopeedoo.oh well guess that is more than I am winning in the arena . Hope someone lets me know when I'm having fun lol

Bastiaan0
07-03-16, 01:32 AM
Just reached the 3rd milestone, got 239 points as reward! Actually, the first two also gave points, but not as many as this one. Also quite lucky on the wheel, got apples once, the rest were all points. Not much, the highest was about 35, but hey, at least no coins or tiles :)

Also noticed the gold prize went up to 5, but somehow the wheel just doesn't want to stop there. In all fleaderboard events I got gold exactly once...

This time I only looked at the fleaderboard to see how to earn points and how many I'd need for the last milestone. Not going to bother about my rank, I simply don't want to know. So now I'm playing like it is a world event, not planning on using gold besides the gold I would normally spend on speeding breeds to keep the den occupied.

I'm now on 1504 points, which means I'm well on track for the last milestone.

Kennedward
07-03-16, 01:47 AM
Was not in favor of having any more leader boards. They were a waste of time and money and the competition was not fair. Still feel that way but... Will never be number one, two or number three no matter how much we spend- too many people have unlimited resources that we could not comprehend. Still have no idea how the leader in our group had 800 and some points within the first hour. But thank you for the dragons and actually like the freedom Dragon better than the patriotic dragon and I'm going to aim for that.

Agreed

Just play casually, don't worry about the prizes

Actually, no point in worrying at all, since most of us won't get all the milestones and only 2 players (top 2) in each group can receive the dragon prize

Kennedward
07-03-16, 01:48 AM
Players 17-20 have Zero points, otherwise the group seems to be casual players, atleast for now. Either way, I'm just playing as I normally do as I have no desire to win any of the milestone prizes or anything else really except Food or maybe Gold from the wheel ☺

I believe those 0 points are inactive players, cause even breeding and collect food will give some points

Kennedward
07-03-16, 01:53 AM
My group right now:

1. 2100 (boost active)
2. 1200
3 and the rest below don't even come near to 900

No point in competing when I've seen 1 & 2 boosting several times today, I've always not participated in leaderboards ever since the first one

ladymakay
07-03-16, 06:59 AM
1. 919
2. 506
3. 427
4. 414
5. 407

roguebee
07-03-16, 07:09 AM
Milestone 3 gave me 108 crowns. Food and coins for the first two.

meoconlunar
07-03-16, 07:17 AM
I will boost 5-7 times to get 8.4k points.
The first rank is not for me and I dont care, too.

Burrymillz
07-03-16, 07:28 AM

2 of my milestones have been dragon steps 1 milestone was 5000 food and 1 other milestone was 10 gold I was pretty shocked by that...

ladymakay
07-03-16, 07:34 AM
Milestone 3 gave me 108 crowns. Food and coins for the first two.

Interesting, seems the Milestone prizes differ as another player posted 239 points for 3rd Milestone prize

libjigger
07-03-16, 07:41 AM
I don't typically post to these boards, even tho I do visit regularly. But, I just had to share what is going on in my LB group. One player had over 12K points within the first FEW hours of the event! Currently the top two players have over 42K and 19K, with the 3rd is already at 8900!! There is no amount of boosting that will help anyone else in the group reach a top slot. Both of the top two have diamonds in each their four nests, and have had since the beginning. It is obvious they are buying the eggs, and will have to sell them off the nests, because they have nowhere to put them when they hatch. I can't even calculate the gold it would take to reach these levels so quickly, but these two players are doing exactly what S8 wants us to do...spend whatever it takes to have that "one" dragon. That, my friends, is why we will continue to see these awful events.

Anaboe
07-03-16, 07:56 AM
Not playing at all this event.

1 3,686
2 2,784
3 1,913

Me: 1,553

Maybe I'll reach one or two of the milestone-prizes, for I don't have Bliss and Ballot (and ofcourse Freedom), but they all feel too American for me and I have no connection with America whatsoever, so perhaps it's good to skip this one out.

Last time I spent 1,500,000 food to get to first place, not gonna spend a dime this time.

ladymakay
07-03-16, 08:15 AM
Not playing at all this event.

1 3,686
2 2,784
3 1,913

Me: 1,553

Maybe I'll reach one or two of the milestone-prizes, for I don't have Bliss and Ballot (and ofcourse Freedom), but they all feel too American for me and I have no connection with America whatsoever, so perhaps it's good to skip this one out.

Last time I spent 1,500,000 food to get to first place, not gonna spend a dime this time.

I feel you, I'm American and these dragons are a bit much for my taste haha ☺, affiliation aside .

ladymakay
07-03-16, 08:23 AM
I don't typically post to these boards, even tho I do visit regularly. But, I just had to share what is going on in my LB group. One player had over 12K points within the first FEW hours of the event! Currently the top two players have over 42K and 19K, with the 3rd is already at 8900!! There is no amount of boosting that will help anyone else in the group reach a top slot. Both of the top two have diamonds in each their four nests, and have had since the beginning. It is obvious they are buying the eggs, and will have to sell them off the nests, because they have nowhere to put them when they hatch. I can't even calculate the gold it would take to reach these levels so quickly, but these two players are doing exactly what S8 wants us to do...spend whatever it takes to have that "one" dragon. That, my friends, is why we will continue to see these awful events.

You're absolutely correct! One player stated they spend $250-$300 on a Leaderboard event alone , to each their own but as you stated, it's those players who are all too happy to spend several hundreds of dollars on this event that ensure S8 will continue with such an unpopular concept.

katniss9225
07-03-16, 08:30 AM
I thought we were supposed to be paired with other players that are close to our level? That's what it says in the faq and the guides I've gone through but I'm a level 128 and i know for certain there are hundreds if not thousands of players between 120 &130 or even 125 & 135 so why am i playing with people ranging mostly in the 160-200 level range? And are players being switched around after the lb started? I visited everyone on my team on Friday and the player that's now in 1st was not there! And then last night he appeared at over 9000!! I've been boosting pretty much non-stop and I've spent a ton speeding things up and still I'm so far behind there's no way I'll be able to catch back up without blowing 10,000 gold! This is not fair at all I definitely won't be wasting anymore gold.

ladymakay
07-03-16, 08:46 AM
I thought we were supposed to be paired with other players that are close to our level? That's what it says in the faq and the guides I've gone through but I'm a level 128 and i know for certain there are hundreds if not thousands of players between 120 &130 or even 125 & 135 so why am i playing with people ranging mostly in the 160-200 level range? And are players being switched around after the lb started? I visited everyone on my team on Friday and the player that's now in 1st was not there! And then last night he appeared at over 9000!! I've been boosting pretty much non-stop and I've spent a ton speeding things up and still I'm so far behind there's no way I'll be able to catch back up without blowing 10,000 gold! This is not fair at all I definitely won't be wasting anymore gold.

The level of players in my group range from 70 to 117. This has been an issue with prior Leaderboard events and apparently nothing has changed regardless of the countless valid complaints from many players.

ladymakay
07-03-16, 08:47 AM
I believe those 0 points are inactive players, cause even breeding and collect food will give some points
Without a doubt, but why even include them in the event

dragonv15
07-03-16, 01:05 PM
Can anyone help with the usual information about dragons that are in milestones and also the grand prize?

DeeDe99
07-03-16, 06:25 PM
Interesting, seems the Milestone prizes differ as another player posted 239 points for 3rd Milestone prize

I got 126 points for the third milestone.

DeeDe99
07-03-16, 06:28 PM
My group right now:

1. 2100 (boost active)
2. 1200
3 and the rest below don't even come near to 900

No point in competing when I've seen 1 & 2 boosting several times today, I've always not participated in leaderboards ever since the first one

In my group:

1st 6,580
2nd 1,947
3rd 1,679
4th - 10th all between 1,576 and 1,400 (me 7th on 1,460)
11th - 16th between 1,374 and 1,008
17th - 20th between 976 and 773

zenkitty99
07-03-16, 08:28 PM
...they all feel too American for me and I have no connection with America whatsoever, so perhaps it's good to skip this one out.

Me too! This is the first time I've been in such a competitive group, so I'm glad the theme is something I have no interest in. I'm very happy to sit this one out!

You're absolutely correct! One player stated they spend $250-$300 on a Leaderboard event alone , to each their own but as you stated, it's those players who are all too happy to spend several hundreds of dollars on this event that ensure S8 will continue with such an unpopular concept.

Yikes - that just boggles my mind! Lucky them, to have that much money to blow on a game ;)

katniss9225
07-03-16, 08:31 PM
Also, how come the boosts aren't boosting any points received when spinning the wheel? Is anyone else seeing this?

naga2keren
07-03-16, 10:45 PM
Also, how come the boosts aren't boosting any points received when spinning the wheel? Is anyone else seeing this?

freesiawoods
07-03-16, 11:03 PM
I have two accounts in the same group. But one of them has Arctic Isles whereas the rest of the group seem not to, which give my main account an.unfair advantage.

Spenner33
07-04-16, 02:09 AM
Since the leaderboard update I haven't bred any common dragons, even before free boosted breeding started. All of them have been dragons I needed too.

Niire
07-04-16, 02:27 AM
Since the leaderboard update I haven't bred any common dragons, even before free boosted breeding started. All of them have been dragons I needed too.

This boosted breeding has resulted in me scoring a gold dragon and an independence dragon. I have gotten a couple of commons, but I am like you, mostly rares and supers. I have been doing speed breeding some to try to get the past dragons that are limited, and to help out with milestones. But personally, I have come to love the fact I can basically do what I normally do, and ignore the lb itself, and get these milestones. I must confess I miss no habitat...but 4 dragons is nice too. :) And I didn't have any of them before. ^^

Jackiesq
07-04-16, 03:16 AM

If I play on my Halloween version I don't get any leaderboard points, no spinningwheel too. It's the only version for Android that older devices can handle.... So the 0 pointers are maybe active players who don't play on the latest version.

cherrycastleorchard
07-04-16, 03:20 AM
This boosted breeding has resulted in me scoring a gold dragon and an independence dragon. I have gotten a couple of commons, but I am like you, mostly rares and supers. I have been doing speed breeding some to try to get the past dragons that are limited, and to help out with milestones. But personally, I have come to love the fact I can basically do what I normally do, and ignore the lb itself, and get these milestones. I must confess I miss no habitat...but 4 dragons is nice too. :) And I didn't have any of them before. ^^

Breeding still says 200 to breed is this right?

Niire
07-04-16, 04:37 AM
It was last breeding I did, but that was yesterday. Since it's a holiday they might keep it on for Monday, I will know in a bit. :)

Edit...yeah, it's still 200 coins for boosted on my end. ^^

Kennedward
07-04-16, 05:47 AM

Ask TL

Kennedward
07-04-16, 05:48 AM
In my group:

1st 6,580
2nd 1,947
3rd 1,679
4th - 10th all between 1,576 and 1,400 (me 7th on 1,460)
11th - 16th between 1,374 and 1,008
17th - 20th between 976 and 773

Ok, not sure why you quoted me though

Kennedward
07-04-16, 05:49 AM
If I play on my Halloween version I don't get any leaderboard points, no spinningwheel too. It's the only version for Android that older devices can handle.... So the 0 pointers are maybe active players who don't play on the latest version.

Ok, that's something I didn't know

Kennedward
07-04-16, 05:51 AM
My group:

1. 3100 (boost active)
2 to 16 all around 1500 to 1300 range
17 to 20 1000

I always see #1 boosting but funny thing is that he gains so little even with boost active

DeeDe99
07-04-16, 06:18 AM
Ok, not sure why you quoted me though

A) comparison purposes - easier for readers than flicking back and forth

B) seemed like a similar scenario, even though the numbers are different.

Kennedward
07-04-16, 06:41 AM
A) comparison purposes - easier for readers than flicking back and forth

B) seemed like a similar scenario, even though the numbers are different.

Ok, it seems our groups are similar, with 1 person winning with more than double points

chewingthecud
07-04-16, 06:56 AM
Hi All - I am watching my group in amazement - my leaders are at 15 and 14k each boosting away. I just got Sparkler and I am 7th. Amazing.

hiabarara
07-04-16, 07:19 AM
How long do Leaderboard events last? Or how long does this one last?

belarica
07-04-16, 07:31 AM
My wheel has landed on the gold wedge twice :o

Kennedward
07-04-16, 07:33 AM
My group:

1. 3100 (boost active)
2 to 16 all around 1500 to 1300 range
17 to 20 1000

I always see #1 boosting but funny thing is that he gains so little even with boost active

Just checked again, his boost ended and he only gained 100 points or so from it, now at 3200 points, which is very minimal

As I said, I find it funny how he uses gold just to gain so little points that can easily be earned without paying gold for boost, 100 is not that much really, considering many others with over 10k or so

Kennedward
07-04-16, 07:34 AM
My wheel has landed on the gold wedge twice :o

Lucky you! I only got points and coins so far, none of which matters to me

31aug2002
07-04-16, 01:03 PM
My group at present

1. 20700+
2. 7000+
3. 5000+
4. 4-10=2500-4000
5. 11-20=1900-2400

I am at a lowly 14th position
No. 1 started boosting at word go and had crossed 8000 pts in the 1st 2 hrs.
Need around 800 pts per day to reach the last milestone. And am doing that comfortably without boosting
Will only boost on last day if I fall short of points to making the last milestone.

AnglChk507
07-04-16, 01:18 PM
My group at present

1. 20700+
2. 7000+
3. 5000+
4. 4-10=2500-4000
5. 11-20=1900-2400

I am at a lowly 14th position
No. 1 started boosting at word go and had crossed 8000 pts in the 1st 2 hrs.
Need around 800 pts per day to reach the last milestone. And am doing that comfortably without boosting
Will only boost on last day if I fall short of points to making the last milestone.

My group is non stop boosting this is my first event doing it without but i was thinking the same thing as you if i get close to the last prize i May do one boost to get the last milestone but im going to try not to. Just in case there is something id want more 28th my gold.. But we Will see and good luck to u!

Burrymillz
07-04-16, 02:06 PM
My group is non stop boosting this is my first event doing it without but i was thinking the same thing as you if i get close to the last prize i May do one boost to get the last milestone but im going to try not to. Just in case there is something id want more 28th my gold.. But we Will see and good luck to u!

You said in a post that you spend 250-300$ on the leaderboard event how many points do,you get when you spend that much money?

monbohn
07-04-16, 04:21 PM
My friend is level 58 and doesn't have the event. Is there a level requirement? If not what should he do? Ty. :)

DeeDe99
07-04-16, 05:27 PM
I got 126 points for the third milestone.

However, the fourth milestone was paths again. So 3 were the paths, 1 was points.

Niire
07-04-16, 05:40 PM
The only time I boosted this time is when I got my gold dragon, wanted those points. Sped him through, and that was a massive help for me, I should be able to finish the milestones now. :D

Best of luck to everyone! May you get what you are aiming for! <3

Burrymillz
07-04-16, 06:43 PM
2 of my milestones have been dragon steps 1 milestone was 5000 food and 1 other milestone was 10 gold I was pretty shocked by that...

5th milestone was 20000 apples

ozigal
07-04-16, 07:34 PM
I need to start breeding monkeys to use the tyre swings..cannot see dragons swinging in em.

retseho
07-04-16, 08:08 PM
I need to start breeding monkeys to use the tyre swings..cannot see dragons swinging in em.

LoL. Only got 1 so far but I don't mind getting a Monkey dragon.After all, we have Anemones, Honey Bees, Turtles so why not a Monkey? We already have the Trees & Swings.

roguebee
07-04-16, 08:53 PM
However, the fourth milestone was paths again. So 3 were the paths, 1 was points.

I received maps for my 4th milestone...10 of them!

ozigal
07-04-16, 09:00 PM
LoL. Only got 1 so far but I don't mind getting a Monkey dragon.After all, we have Anemones, Honey Bees, Turtles so why not a Monkey? We already have the Trees & Swings.

They could be coming ,the monkeys,as I seem to be getting a stockpile of swinging tyres.lol

cherrycastleorchard
07-04-16, 09:56 PM

Got 4 tyre swings now. Can we sell them?

DeeDe99
07-04-16, 10:06 PM

I see someone got 20000 food for the 5th - I would love that! 10 maps aren't to be sneezed at either.

Like others, I am building a stock of tree swings - not sure how useful they are without more LAND to DECORATE (hint hint to the powers that be). Happy to get free decorations provided I can actually USE them!

AnglChk507
07-04-16, 11:06 PM
You said in a post that you spend 250-300$ on the leaderboard event how many points do,you get when you spend that much money?

Last event i got up to 42000 something maybe 43000 and that was with 6327 gold.... Luckily i had gold left over for the circuit dragon lol...

retseho
07-05-16, 04:12 AM

Me too & just spun my 2nd monkey swing.

Sandybellee
07-05-16, 04:14 AM
Number one on my board has over 13000 points and has the gold boost on although he already has all the milestones and number two "only" has 6000 points and the rest of us much less. Lol!

marcatwolf
07-05-16, 05:49 AM
Why do peple do this?!

Kennedward
07-05-16, 06:54 AM
My group:
1. 4400 (boost active now)
2 to 16 all around 2000
17 to 20 all around 1800

Pretty standard for everyone except #1, who, like I've mentioned in my previous posts, keeps boosting everyday and almost every hour but only gained so little points

Guardian452
07-05-16, 08:25 AM
No one is really trying in my group. Leader is at 2,400. Number 2 is 2,100. Everyone else is under 2,000.

PinkBubbles75
07-05-16, 09:09 AM
I'm in 5th place with 1,635 points, I'm not to far behind top 4 people. Nobody is getting too uuhh greedy or competitive with the points yet lol so hopefully that won't happen this time. It's going pretty smoothly for me

1st place has 2,275
2nd has 1,822
3rd has 1,796
4th has 1,716

Clark_Wayne
07-05-16, 09:10 AM
my baby account got 10 golds from the 3rd milestones and just after the wheel gave 5 golds ! good for my baby account :)
i got food from 3rd milestones :) better than useless tiles or tree :D

chewingthecud
07-05-16, 09:54 AM
Both 1 and 2 are now on 24k each - boosting away madly. I am just sitting back. As I said before, these people are actually doing us non- gold buying players a favour - they are the ones who pay the S8 people. It is all about free will. Still - very interesting to watch!

Bastiaan0
07-05-16, 10:04 AM
Got 3313 points after 4 days. Still didn't look at my board, so don't know what rank I am. The only thing I know is that I'm still on track for the last milestone.

ladymakay
07-05-16, 10:05 AM
Both 1 and 2 are now on 24k each - boosting away madly. I am just sitting back. As I said before, these people are actually doing us non- gold buying players a favour - they are the ones who pay the S8 people. It is all about free will. Still - very interesting to watch!
Wow! This is what, day 5 with 8 days to go and they're reaching those points. ..that's insane! I'm eager to see just how far they'll go...keep me updated LOL! I'd be interested in knowing how much $ this will result in , in the end (just because I'm nosy ) ☺

ladymakay
07-05-16, 10:11 AM
Ask TL

I'm sure I'd receive a timely and reasonable response ☺☺

monbohn
07-05-16, 10:54 AM
Is there a level requirement for Leaderboard events?y friend is level 59 and doesn't have the event.

Burrymillz
07-05-16, 11:18 AM
Is there a level requirement for Leaderboard events?y friend is level 59 and doesn't have the event.

Is Your friend on the newest version of the game. dragon story sun and moon?

Natasha_07
07-05-16, 12:05 PM
One chest gave me 16,000 coins which is so lame, then I have those swinging things too often. :mad:

belbar22
07-05-16, 02:47 PM
Lol in the last leaderboard event I won on both my accounts because I wanted to get the final milestone. This time I don't care about any of the milestone dragons and I am in 12th place in one account and 18th on the other.

Spent about 100 gold last time but won't be spending any this time round.

Seriously bored zzzzzz

Ilsadrago
07-05-16, 03:57 PM
I'm 2nd in my group with 4246. 1st has 7046. I'm not even trying for 1st or 2nd, I just want all the milestones! I speed breeding, hatching, and evolving whatever dragons I have 'cooking' every morning. Most only have a few hours left. If I have super rare dragons hatching, or long evolve times going, I boost the 1.5. I've done that twice. This is basically how I play normally (except for the boosting) because I want bombs and dynamite to get food. I hope I'm not frustrating the other people on my Leaderboard! I've never placed 1st or 2nd at the end though; usually people start boosting frantically at the end, but I don't. I just keep plugging along as usual! C'est Cera Cera!

insomniadreams88
07-05-16, 04:17 PM
I'm 3rd in my group with 3612. 1st has 4080, 2nd has 3627. I still expect to come in no higher than 5th by the end of it because I refuse to use boosts or spend gold.

ozigal
07-05-16, 04:31 PM
Well my only fear is that I will fall off the bottom rung of the flea board..now that would be embarrassing.

Ilsadrago
07-05-16, 05:31 PM
I also activated my 2nd breeding den. I want those 4 milestone dragons! For me, they make this event worth it. I spend a little money on this game anyway and chalk it up to entertainment expense. Going put to dinner and a movie costs more than I spend in a month here, so I'm ok with it.

moonchild1987
07-05-16, 07:08 PM
Before I left to go camping this weekend I was in first, came home yesterday I was in 19th. Activated a 1.5 boost just to make up for the days I missed and ended up in 3rd. My group just don't seem to be very interested in this one. The leader only has 31xx, currently and the spread is only 900 points across the board.

mrhammy48
07-05-16, 07:10 PM
My spin wheel isn't working. Anyone else having that problem?

TwinkleTwiny
07-06-16, 12:46 AM

Yes it happened to me yesterday, I closed and restarted the game until it worked :)

Kennedward
07-06-16, 06:24 AM
My group:
1. 5500 (boost active once again)
2 to 10 all around 3000
11 to 18 all around 2000
19 & 20 both around 1800

freesiawoods
07-06-16, 08:53 AM
Between my four accounts I have about 20 tyre swings! I think I shall display them.

Kennedward
07-06-16, 08:58 AM
My group:
1. 5500 (boost active once again)
2 to 10 all around 3000
11 to 18 all around 2000
19 & 20 both around 1800

1.'s boost ended and his score is still 5500, so he boosted several times daily just to have a 2500 difference ahead of 2nd place..... I think some players don't really know how to use boost, that's a waste when the points gained is so little.

Ah well, it's not my money nor my gold, he's free to do whatever he wants, I just feel a little disappointed to see how he keeps spending gold, but most likely money, since I don't see any gold producing dragons on his island, to gain so little points.

belarica
07-06-16, 10:16 AM
I'm in third place (4188 points) on my leaderboard. I haven't spent a single piece of gold, not even speed breeding trying for Liberty.

FireballFarm
07-06-16, 11:01 AM
1.'s boost ended and his score is still 5500, so he boosted several times daily just to have a 2500 difference ahead of 2nd place..... I think some players don't really know how to use boost, that's a waste when the points gained is so little.

Ah well, it's not my money nor my gold, he's free to do whatever he wants, I just feel a little disappointed to see how he keeps spending gold, but most likely money, since I don't see any gold producing dragons on his island, to gain so little points.

Our leader is doing the same thing! Barely any points gained from it, but boosting multiple times a day. He also spent gold on 3 of the statues, but has never bought a second nest. No gold producing dragons, either. Our group scores and spread are similar to yours- no one but the leader seems interested in the event. He's got more than twice the amount of 2nd place, but still keeps boosting for a tiny amount of points. It's weird. It looks like the majority of his points are coming from the statues.

Natasha_07
07-06-16, 12:11 PM
Well I just got another tire swing from the wheel, when is it going to stop! Also got apples from a milestone chest. :(

Star7499
07-06-16, 03:03 PM
I've gotten 5 trees in a row from that wheel I'm getting pretty disgusted good thing I'm not trying to even get into the top four of the leaderboard

gemz4me
07-06-16, 04:15 PM
My points are not adding on correctly . It should be higher than last night's . I had been playing until this afternoon. My leadership board everyone playing hard truly wish could have a chance but I will be lucky to stay in top 10. I have over 5700 now and think in 6th place.

chuckyt888
07-06-16, 07:32 PM
Just had 134 spin points roll back. The wheel; however, is conveniently on cooldown. Can we please code the game properly (or maybe it's intentional)?

I've put in a ticket. Probably won't get looked at before the event ends. If the mods could help I'd appreciate it. Every point is important for the amount of milestone points we need.

Hawk1
07-06-16, 08:40 PM
Well I just got another tire swing from the wheel, when is it going to stop! Also got apples from a milestone chest. :(
I have my 7 tire swings displayed on my island, doesn't everyone need lots of tire swings? I was happy to get apples a couple of times and even happier the one time I won 5 gold, but if I get one more tire swing I'm burning my island. I don't care about leaderboard, I do want a couple of dragons though.

dragonfliesplace
07-06-16, 08:48 PM
I always wanted a tyre swing when i was a kid, never got one. Now i have a whole bunch. I couldn't be more ecstatic if i tried.😕 I can have my own forest with all those palm trees for the last event.

Hawk1
07-06-16, 09:27 PM
I always wanted a tyre swing when i was a kid, never got one. Now i have a whole bunch. I couldn't be more ecstatic if i tried.�� I can have my own forest with all those palm trees for the last event.

Lol... I had a tire swing as a kid so I am over it, although I always wanted palm trees and now I have a whole bunch of them... Palm trees look great with my 3 sand citadels <sighhhhh>

bakerystoe
07-06-16, 09:58 PM
I play less now. I am tired of these. Why don't they just Release the world event. that much Better

dragonfliesplace
07-06-16, 11:40 PM
Lol... I had a tire swing as a kid so I am over it, although I always wanted palm trees and now I have a whole bunch of them... Palm trees look great with my 3 sand citadels <sighhhhh>

Lots of special treasure in storage. I am tempted to get rid of habitats and just put a whole heap of statues, trees and tiles lol

cherrycastleorchard
07-07-16, 02:05 AM

Has anyone had the problem of being stuck in the arctic isle with no way to get out?

SpiritWind00
07-07-16, 02:10 AM
Just had 134 spin points roll back. The wheel; however, is conveniently on cooldown. Can we please code the game properly (or maybe it's intentional)?

I've put in a ticket. Probably won't get looked at before the event ends. If the mods could help I'd appreciate it. Every point is important for the amount of milestone points we need.
Can you send your ticket number to one of us in a PM to pass on for you please.... :) I'm here for about an hour from now, otherwise Kooky/rynetory2 will be around in a few more hours.

julia88s
07-07-16, 02:23 AM
Has anyone had the problem of being stuck in the arctic isle with no way to get out?

did you try to click on the ship? It should come out the possibility of returning to the "normal" island

cherrycastleorchard
07-07-16, 02:33 AM
did you try to click on the ship? It should come out the possibility of returning to the "normal" island

No ship to click on, i have put a ticket in hope it does not take too long.

DeeDe99
07-07-16, 03:41 AM
My group is bopping along. Leader is on 12,000, 2nd on 9,000, 3rd on around 5,000 and the rest of us between 2,400 (20th) and 4,600 (4th place). I'm sitting in 5th on 4,300 but only because the rest are sleeping and I'm playing in my evening. I'll be about 8th in my morning, that's been the pattern so far.

cherrycastleorchard
07-07-16, 04:08 AM
No ship to click on, i have put a ticket in hope it does not take too long.

Have got back, but now the ship has disappeared from my island

Kennedward
07-07-16, 06:20 AM
Our leader is doing the same thing! Barely any points gained from it, but boosting multiple times a day. He also spent gold on 3 of the statues, but has never bought a second nest. No gold producing dragons, either. Our group scores and spread are similar to yours- no one but the leader seems interested in the event. He's got more than twice the amount of 2nd place, but still keeps boosting for a tiny amount of points. It's weird. It looks like the majority of his points are coming from the statues.

My group's #1 doesn't have those statues, so I guess he simply boosts and play normally, since the increases are so small

Kennedward
07-07-16, 06:30 AM
My group:
1. 6200 (new guy)
2. 4600 (boosting again)
3 to 14 all around 3000
15 to 19 all around 2800
20 only one at around 2400

Natasha_07
07-07-16, 06:52 AM
I'm currently in 4th place in my group, not even trying since I already have 3 of the milestone dragons except the new one obviously.

HuckBellery
07-07-16, 06:58 AM
I don't really care about this event so I don't comment here, but this is a very bad joke. -_- My wheel-trees collection is happy of its new member from useless-milestones collection. 32192

chuckyt888
07-07-16, 09:58 AM
Sent Pm's to you and rynetory2. Kooky's box was full.

Txt for the help!

Can you send your ticket number to one of us in a PM to pass on for you please.... :) I'm here for about an hour from now, otherwise Kooky/rynetory2 will be around in a few more hours.

avedoy
07-07-16, 10:04 AM
Unbelievable! Why to give away a decoration that we already get m?ltiple times (I have 12 of those in storage) from the "Spin to win tire swings wheel"?
In the last 2 days I have win a total of 75 crowns from the wheel 😞

athena238
07-07-16, 10:33 AM
The only things I am getting on the wheel are swings n apples, as for the milestones not even points just apples ugggh

ladymakay
07-07-16, 11:09 AM
I don't really care about this event so I don't comment here, but this is a very bad joke. -_- My wheel-trees collection is happy of its new member from useless-milestones collection. 32192

Seriously, that's the prize for the 6th milestone? Just when I thought they couldn't possibly sink any lower. .......

chewingthecud
07-07-16, 11:22 AM
So here is an update from my rather extreme group - leader at 29k with second at 24k. The rest of us are at the 5k mark. Only 1 and 2 are boosting so it is a competition between them. As always - interesting. I thought they would stop as no one else is even close or even trying to compete. I now have Bliss and am not really interested in the others so I am taking it easy. :cool:

Hawk1
07-07-16, 11:59 AM

My #8 milestone was another freakin' tire swing, also go one from an earlier milestone...plus 5 tire swings from the wheel...making my grand total @ 8 tire swings since I had one before leaderboard started. On the plus side (there aren't many pluses in LB) I've gotten gold twice from the wheel and this is the first LB I've won gold.

moonchild1987
07-07-16, 12:38 PM
My milestones so far have not been bad but I wish I would have got some points.
1. 5 mystic maps
2. 5,000 apples
3. 10 mystic maps
4. 7,500 apples
5. Sparkler (which I think is the cutest dragon of the bunch)
6. Country Barn deco (attached pic)
7. Bliss
8. Country Barn deco...really?
9. Ballot
10. Freedom

athena238
07-07-16, 01:15 PM
Omg more apples on my spn, I'm gonna screammmmm!

nyrrem
07-07-16, 01:21 PM
Rather have apples than pointless coins.

nyrrem
07-07-16, 02:20 PM
Points from chest.

Where are you guys on the LB and how many points are you getting in the chest?.

Last time I was way down at the bottom and was getting 100+ each go. Now I'm in 2nd place (my group aren't really trying -no boosting or states) and I only get 25 points each chest.

Are points from chests higher for the people in lower places? Or is it really just random?

Hawk1
07-07-16, 02:21 PM
My milestones so far have not been bad but I wish I would have got some points.
1. 5 mystic maps
2. 5,000 apples
3. 10 mystic maps
4. 7,500 apples
5. Sparkler (which I think is the cutest dragon of the bunch)
6. Country Barn deco (attached pic)

Nice if you don't already have a barn, 2 barns would have me doing the eye roll thing. :)

Burrymillz
07-07-16, 04:03 PM
Points from chest.

Where are you guys on the LB and how many points are you getting in the chest?.

Last time I was way down at the bottom and was getting 100+ each go. Now I'm in 2nd place (my group aren't really trying -no boosting or states) and I only get 25 points each chest.

Are points from chests higher for the people in lower places? Or is it really just random?

I have had the same experience

D_Raho
07-07-16, 04:15 PM
As someone with dozens of accounts in many different positions and levels, so far it seems the lower you are ranked, you are more likely, it appears, to get better results on the wheel.

cherrycastleorchard
07-07-16, 05:12 PM
I have had the same experience

Me too