PDA

View Full Version : Different versions of Dragon Story

Monichiwa
06-30-16, 08:49 AM
Every now and then new versions of dragon story pop up (Dragon Story country picnic, winter, birthday... are a few examples, and Sun&Moon, which is the latest one), and I always download them because they give you gems in the game, but I don't really know what they are for, do they appear when the tales are released? because I would swear there isn't a new one every time there is a tales going on. And most important, can I uninstall them? or will I be deleting some content? (I always play the game in the normal Dragon Story app). I wonder that because I could clear a lot of space by deleting them. So thank you guys in advance! :D

zyfazix
06-30-16, 10:54 AM
In some cases the newer apps have content that is not available in older versions, like the Halloween version not having Leaderboards or the version before that not having Dragon Tales.
It should be safe to uninstall them :) (at least, that's what Kooky always says)

kooky panda
06-30-16, 10:59 AM
It is best to try and play the most current version of the game. If games have the same version number you can play any of them.

You can delete any of the versions from your device it will not change anything in your game.

You can go back and install that version later if you want.