PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Dragon: July 1 2016

kooky panda
06-28-16, 02:08 PM
http://65.media.tumblr.com/d0a9bb4d9daf0e0c5c8b1bbbbbb1e750/tumblr_inline_o9i1k9DTEZ1qm7yoc_540.pngMy Country, ?tis of thee, sweet land of liberty. You?ll be hearing the sound of ringing bells as the Liberty Dragon descends onto your land. Show your neighbors how patriotic you are by inviting the Liberty Dragon to your Island in Dragon Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=NmJmODc3NjExZDFjNmNkYTA1MzkwNzY0ZTljYzFlOGNhMmM5 M2U2ZixXV01SbTV6NA%3D%3D)!

zyfazix
06-28-16, 02:15 PM
Honestly, blah

Edit: but the egg design is nice and the colour combination works well

dragonv15
06-28-16, 02:18 PM
Maybe a dragon with tha us flag colors shoul have been better for 4 july..

Will be a global event? What kind of habitat is it?

blackeneddove
06-28-16, 02:42 PM

That is the Paradise Falls habitat. It holds 3 dragons: white, yellow, and blue types.

I am also unsure why they went with a possibly yellow, white, and blue dragon instead of red, white, and blue. :confused:

catpaladin
06-28-16, 02:42 PM
I really like the idea of a Dragon modeled after the Statue of Liberty. I was hoping to skip the Red White and Blue. I think this is more appropriate for our International players as well --especially with all the terror from terrorists and politicians alike going on in many of the countries. Liberty is for everyone. Well, except for politicians.

blackeneddove
06-28-16, 02:45 PM
I really like the idea of a Dragon modeled after the Statue of Liberty. I was hoping to skip the Red White and Blue. I think this is more appropriate for our International players as well --especially with all the terror from terrorists and politicians alike going on in many of the countries. Liberty is for everyone. Well, except for politicians.

I was just thinking it must be because of the Statue of Liberty. :)

random59
06-28-16, 02:51 PM

We do have a dragon with your flag colours on it, its Independence Day Dragon::)

Niire
06-28-16, 03:44 PM
Yah, there's several that are red white and blue. I LOVE the idea behind this one actually, the Statue of Liberty and an eagle cross is what it looks like to me. :) Great work!

Clark_Wayne
06-28-16, 04:05 PM
very nice dragon :)

DragonPhoenix6
06-28-16, 04:08 PM
Woooow he is goooorgeous! I really want him! Great work Kooky :D

I just hope is a world event and not another dragon tales that eat up so much of our precious earned food...

DragonPhoenix6
06-28-16, 04:15 PM
He looks like a champion! I wish he was one! :)

belarica
06-28-16, 04:26 PM
Woooow he is goooorgeous! I really want him! Great work Kooky :D

I just hope is a world event and not another dragon tales that eat up so much of our precious earned food...

They've never done the same event right after another. Either a world event or leaderboard is next

jaymieb2
06-28-16, 05:00 PM

Ditto! Would be nice to have dragons celebrating big events for other countries, but if you are going to do a Liberty Dragon and release it in time for Independance day, just own it, and make it red, white, and blue!

Jaymie

jaymieb2
06-28-16, 05:02 PM
Yah, there's several that are red white and blue. I LOVE the idea behind this one actually, the Statue of Liberty and an eagle cross is what it looks like to me. :) Great work!

I hear what you are saying, and I see the eagle in the mix, but I don't see the Statue of Liberty. Cool looking egg. Am sure I won't be able to breed it, though... :-)

FireballFarm
06-28-16, 05:47 PM
We do have a dragon with your flag colours on it, its Independence Day Dragon::)
Yep, and the Ballot Dragon, too. I love this one and can't wait to get it! The colors and design are gorgeous.
I thought these types of preview shots were usually for tournament bosses? Since we already have a tournament going on, I'm wondering if the Liberty will be in a World Event, maybe? Really, really hoping it's NOT a leaderboard.

blueangel826
06-28-16, 07:20 PM
I like the design of this one & the colors are just like Lady Liberty! I'd like to think that this is a new dragon being introduced to all! Would hate to think that it would be a Leaderboard & so limited.

random59
06-28-16, 11:17 PM
Ditto! Would be nice to have dragons celebrating big events for other countries, but if you are going to do a Liberty Dragon and release it in time for Independance day, just own it, and make it red, white, and blue!

Jaymie

BUt we do have an Independence Day Dragon, blue in colour, red and white ******s on wings and I think the White star is on his forehead if no there it is on the chest!

debrasbistro
06-28-16, 11:21 PM
Actually, the description reminded me of the Liberty Bell but I do like these colors!

amerirish
06-29-16, 06:12 AM
Since it's a dragon about Liberty and not about the US holiday of Independence Day, I don't think it should be red/white/blue. Liberty is international not just American. I really like this one and hope it's breedable, but not Super Rare, and that we have longer than a week to try for it.

ladymakay
06-29-16, 06:57 AM
Whether or not it's a dragon to celebrate the United States Independence Day, I like this dragon. ..even better without any Red White and Blue painted all over it☺ .
Note: I'm a proud American and Veteran however ...enough with the r/w/b covering EVERYTHING hahaha.

amerirish
06-29-16, 07:19 AM
Since the description tells us to 'invite' him to our island, I sincerely hope this is not a Leader*coughlosercough*Board event.

Kennedward
06-29-16, 07:36 AM
Looks ok, might as well try for it when it's available

ladymakay
06-29-16, 07:37 AM
Since the description tells us to 'invite' him to our island, I sincerely hope this is not a Leader*coughlosercough*Board event.

I won't be participating if so, I wont compete for "Liberty" actually sounds insulting! hopefully it's a World Event, that would make sense and a lot of players happy ☺

caramellenina
06-29-16, 08:47 AM
I must say, I really like this dragon! :D

ladymakay
06-29-16, 10:12 AM
@Nire I thought the same thing, green copper Statue of Liberty

stevenlee2905
06-29-16, 10:51 AM

LOL... :D You can say that again...

random59
06-29-16, 12:15 PM

Ditto, Tales was hard enough this time round, if it is a leaderboard I'm taking a holiday from Dragon Story until it is finished!

random59
06-29-16, 01:34 PM
This is probably going way off field but remember Rainbow Sentinel and that it was in our goal list and we ended up having to craft the rainbow spire to summon the Rainbow Sentinel dragon. I wonder if this could be something similar as our goals have been diminishing and nothing new has popped up, maybe we have stuff to do and craft to INVITE the Liberty dragon to our Isle.

Natasha_07
06-29-16, 01:56 PM
I like this one, the colors are nicely done. I too would like him in a world event! :)

zyfazix
06-29-16, 02:34 PM
This is probably going way off field but remember Rainbow Sentinel and that it was in our goal list and we ended up having to craft the rainbow spire to summon the Rainbow Sentinel dragon. I wonder if this could be something similar as our goals have been diminishing and nothing new has popped up, maybe we have stuff to do and craft to INVITE the Liberty dragon to our Isle.

That would be interesting to see again. When they brought the Rainbow Sentinel to Android it was a terrible timing for me and I could not get it :(
It would also give the goal book a bit more purpose

FireballFarm
06-29-16, 09:03 PM

Ooo! A crafting project would be great! Ironbark should be about over, too, so the timing is just about right. Anything but a leaderboard! (but I have a sinking feeling the leaderboard is coming when the wheel is done).
Even better would be if Liberty is a craftable Champion type! She looks pretty tough.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-30-16, 10:34 AM
Nope, its a Leaderboard. Just saw the popup

ladymakay
06-30-16, 10:48 AM
Are you serious? What a joke, oh well , I won't be participating. AHH the American way, Life , competition for Liberty " , and the pursuit of my pocket book. Shame on TL!

zyfazix
06-30-16, 10:51 AM
Only way that I will do anything in that event is if there's a nice milestone reward, like a dragon or habitat I don't yet have

ladymakay
06-30-16, 10:52 AM
Apparently the recently released Liberty Dragon will be the prize for the upcoming Leaderboard event?

amerirish
06-30-16, 10:54 AM
No, the pop up says that there will be a leaderboard event but not for the Liberty Dragon - it's for the "Patriotic Dragon". There are two dragons in the picture so I don't know which is Patriotic or what the other one is but it's definitely not Liberty.

Clark_Wayne
06-30-16, 10:57 AM
indeed :(

31aug2002
06-30-16, 10:58 AM
Just saw the pop up !
Another Leaderboard! Was expecting a World event !!! :( :(

Was lucky to get the 2nd prize last time as the group was not very competitive...

random59
06-30-16, 11:44 AM
10 days of bliss with no stress about finishing an event, just grow food and TRY to breed a dragon I don't have! Good luck to those participating in this event!

Natasha_07
06-30-16, 12:21 PM
So we will be at each other's throats again for what will be 2 dragons this time...:confused:

I hope there's a habitat for a doable amount of points, I'm more interested in milestones than being stressed out about who is in first place although it would be nice to have the 'super' prize dragon/s. :(

kooky panda
06-30-16, 01:18 PM
Hey guys, thread has gone off topic. Please keep your posts about the Liberty Dragon!

Thanks!

ladymakay
06-30-16, 02:18 PM
Kooky, what event is the Liberty Dragon featured?

cdbabe
06-30-16, 03:33 PM
I saw a pop-up its a leaderboard event starting 7/1/2016

Clark_Wayne
06-30-16, 04:18 PM
good luck for those who are doing the leaderboard : i'm not in ;)
may be will try if there is an habitat :D

blueangel826
06-30-16, 06:59 PM
I saw a pop-up its a leaderboard event starting 7/1/2016

PLEASE NOTE : THE LIBERTY DRAGON IS NOT THE LEADERBOARD DRAGON! PICTURE ON POP-UP FOR LB EVENT HAS A RED, WHITE, & BLUE DRAGON NAMED "PATRIOTIC"! I HAVE THE SCREENSHOT BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD IT TO MY POST. Don't ever do anything in all caps but hope this will reassure everyone that I'm sure that S8 would never forget that the motto of the U.S. is "Liberty and justice for all" & would never have the Liberty dragon be only available on a limited basis as LB dragons are! If someone wants to help me out, I'll be happy to post the picture? ? Hope this makes everyone feel better about this Lovely Lady Liberty! I know it did me ♡

D_Raho
07-01-16, 10:49 AM
The Liberty Dragon is Yellow and Green and it is Breedable. On sale in the Market for 200 Gold.

Also Free Boosted Breeding Weekend.

belarica
07-01-16, 10:58 AM
First attempt 10 hours..hello there fruitful

stevenlee2905
07-01-16, 01:10 PM
Anybody know how many hours is it?

*I mean the breeding time. Thank you in advance.

Niire
07-01-16, 01:15 PM
It's 17 hours. :) I had enough gold to buy one, so I did. :) Got 2 others to breed for in a little time, and 200 seemed a good deal. ^^

stevenlee2905
07-01-16, 01:25 PM
It's 17 hours. :) I had enough gold to buy one, so I did. :) Got 2 others to breed for in a little time, and 200 seemed a good deal. ^^

Thanks for the info. :)

debrasbistro
07-01-16, 05:31 PM
Good luck everyone and happy 4th of July weekend. On my iPad account, got 5 hours, but, on my iPhone account got 17 hours with Diamond and Druid.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
07-01-16, 06:07 PM
Good luck everyone and happy 4th of July weekend. On my iPad account, got 5 hours, but, on my iPhone account got 17 hours with Diamond and Druid.

Did you use the free boosted breed or regular?

debrasbistro
07-01-16, 07:22 PM
Did you use the free boosted breed or regular?

I used the free boosted breed - best of luck to you!
My 5 hour fail was diamond and present.

Xyn25
07-02-16, 02:57 AM
First try with Quetzal and Fruitful! Got really lucky this time :D

belarica
07-02-16, 05:26 AM
1. Fairytale
2. Parakeet
3. Parakeet

"Super rare" yeah right, parakeets love my island

Kennedward
07-02-16, 05:41 AM
1. Fairytale
2. Parakeet
3. Parakeet

lol, I got common fails but don't really care

Scangelina
07-02-16, 05:52 AM
New to game LVL 15. Going after 1st featured breedable. These are my results(I Used Regular Breeding):

1. Forest + Air = 5hrs Parakeet😊
2. Cactus + Loch Ness = 17hrs😀

I can't believe I possibly got it 2nd try, as long as it's the only 17hr.

bakerystoe
07-02-16, 08:18 AM
This is great! The color combination works quite transformative which is yellow to green

dangerb0y
07-02-16, 08:37 AM

Statue of Liberty is green due to the copper oxidizing. I agree the colors do work.

gisellepersad
07-02-16, 09:08 AM
Got this beauty first try with fairytale & forest boosted breeding...good luck guys

gisellepersad
07-02-16, 09:10 AM
1. Fairytale
2. Parakeet
3. Parakeet

Hey hun try fairytale & forest...got on 1st try with BB

Bastiaan0
07-02-16, 01:25 PM
I had a 17 hour Diamond Prism and Neon boosted breed, it turned out to be Super :(

MaribouMay
07-02-16, 08:39 PM
Got it on my first try with Dawntree & Air unless there is another 17 hour yellow-green dragon currently breedable.

Sandybellee
07-03-16, 04:21 AM
Got 17 hours with Quetzal and Air. Must be this one!

stevenlee2905
07-03-16, 05:08 AM
First try with Quetzal and Fruitful! Got really lucky this time :D

Your combo worked for me first try too... :D Thank you so very much, Xyn25... :)

Hepatu
07-03-16, 07:12 AM
17 hrs with Diamond and druid ☺

meoconlunar
07-03-16, 08:39 AM
Got it with Black Diamond x Prime Life

jjblueyes
07-03-16, 09:22 AM
Plain old forest and air ;)
On the nest. I love this guy. Can't wait to see him all grown up!

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
07-03-16, 04:33 PM
Nothing but Parakeets and Loch Ness so far with Quetzal and Air. Got a 10 hour cooking right now, so that's out too

Xyn25
07-03-16, 06:28 PM
Your combo worked for me first try too... :D Thank you so very much, Xyn25... :)

Woohoo! Congrats on your Liberty dragon! :D

zenkitty99
07-03-16, 08:36 PM
I've only been half-heartedly trying for this - so I was surprised to get it after 3 or 4 tries with Archer + Fruitful!

divanightclub
07-03-16, 11:43 PM
I was able to breed it too, with fairy and diamond (free boost breeding). After the 5th time trying different yellow//green combos. I really love the transformation from yellow as a baby, to the amazing green design in its epic form. Can't wait to welcome it to my island.

DeeDe99
07-04-16, 05:32 AM
Nothing but Cactus, Parakeet and Fruitful for me. Several of each.

athena238
07-04-16, 06:39 AM
Whoohoo finally got Liberty with Celtic n Earth Day :)

Bastiaan0
07-05-16, 09:55 AM
Had another 17 hour boosted breed with Diamond Prism and Neon, ofcourse thought this would be Luck. But no, it turned out to be Liberty. :) Almost couldn't believe my eyes, but it's really there, my first limited dragon since Starry Night :)

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
07-05-16, 11:45 AM
Success with Quetzal and Air. Took a lot of tries with many Parakeet and Loch Ness fails, surprisingly few Fruitfuls.

kimandamelia
07-05-16, 01:09 PM
I bought Liberty for the 200 gold, just had to since it seemed so majestic and American like, and quite frankly, I didn't feel like waiting for all of the Fruitful fails. So, on my daughter's level 16 account, I give it a whirl, Air and Forrest, first try is Liberty! Wow. I'm level 176. Guaranteed hers breeds a Diamond before I do. Still have yet to breed that stinker.

Ilsadrago
07-06-16, 12:17 PM
The information page for Liberty says it's expired already?? That can't be right!

roguebee
07-06-16, 01:23 PM
The information page for Liberty says it's expired already?? That can't be right!

He's still available in the market so you can still try to breed for him

Ilsadrago
07-06-16, 03:24 PM
Thanks! 1st try Loch Ness...

twospoons
11-27-16, 09:43 AM
Re-listed for BF 2016