PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie - New Legendary!

FlatFoot
06-28-16, 11:29 AM
Fly into victory with the Valkyrie! This new Legendary / Electric animal is ready to strike down from the heavens!

Now 50% OFF for a limited time!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/0O8ALNjwA8PfZlq/valkyrie.png

ninasidstorm8
06-28-16, 11:36 AM
Good looking animal. I hope to breed it someday.

Sandybellee
06-28-16, 12:04 PM
Lovely! Looking forward to breeding for it!

Drachenia
06-28-16, 12:12 PM
Ouch is so great and beautiful. I'm not look by breeding Onix Direwolf and hope I get Onyx Direwolf or Valkyrie

I'm breeding with Jade Kirin/Citrine Peregrin:

1. Koala Cadabra

jojopeanut
06-28-16, 06:06 PM
Excited to try for this one :)

cardinalpsy
06-28-16, 09:03 PM
Oh my, I'm very delighted and this one completely unexpected. I was thinking it will take a very long time before managing to breed this one. Got this one on my 9th attempt with lightning leopard and crystal unicorn. Breeding time 48 hrs. The egg looks beautiful. Best of luck everyone.:)

31994 31995

Drachenia
06-29-16, 01:49 AM
Ouch is so great and beautiful. I'm not look by breeding Onix Direwolf and hope I get Onyx Direwolf or Valkyrie

1. Koala Cadabra
2. Koala Cadabra

ogreve
06-29-16, 06:49 AM
Coolness!
Legendaries are always good and with very few limited animals excepted they're what forms my "breeding agenda".
I currently only need the Direwolf, Cthulhu and this new Valkyrie.
As long as the Great Danebow is breedable I shall use a Water-Electric + Crystal Unicorn formula. After that, I may switch to Dark-Electric + Crystal Unicorn as I still need a Zapra and Mardi Claws too (not looking forward to the Koala Avalanche though).... :P

skeexix
06-29-16, 08:26 AM
After not breeding Papa Penguin, Porcupineapple and Summer Equifox while spending a ton of money, today was a great day. Spun a Lion Pride and bred this Valkyrie on the second attempt with Crystal Unicorn and Shockatoo!

natxjkkggg
06-29-16, 08:38 AM
Wow congratulation!!!

ninasidstorm8
06-29-16, 09:06 AM
Oh my, I'm very delighted and this one completely unexpected. I was thinking it will take a very long time before managing to breed this one. Got this one on my 9th attempt with lightning leopard and crystal unicorn. Breeding time 48 hrs. The egg looks beautiful. Best of luck everyone.:)

After not breeding Papa Penguin, Porcupineapple and Summer Equifox while spending a ton of money, today was a great day. Spun a Lion Pride and bred this Valkyrie on the second attempt with Crystal Unicorn and Shockatoo!

Congratulations!!!

Drachenia
06-29-16, 04:05 PM

1. Koala Cadabra
2. Koala Cadabra
3. Koala Cadabra
4. Koala Cadabra

I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Citrine Peregrin:

1. Lightning Leopard
2. Lightning Leopard
3. Lightning Leopard
4. Lightning Leopard
5. Lightning Leopard
6. Lightning Leopard
7. Lightning Leopard
8. Lightning Leopard
9. Valkyrie

Aedolan
06-30-16, 03:54 AM
Wowzers! After finally getting a citrine peregrine after many months of trying, I got a 48-hour timer on my second try with crystal unicorn and lighting leopard. Unfortunately I'll need to lose some harvesting space to make room for another gem grove. It sure would be nice if we could get some more room!

Ratisorn
06-30-16, 03:59 AM
Lightning leopard x Crystal Unicorn

1.Lightning leopard
2.Lightning leopard
3.Lightning leopard
4.Lightning leopard
Speed by gem ;(

HappyHeartBakery
06-30-16, 04:23 AM
OMG. Just got a 48 hr timer with my unicorn & Mrs Potter. 2nd attempt. WOW - better start breeding some more stuff right away before my luck runs out;). Good luck all!!

ninasidstorm8
06-30-16, 07:41 AM
Wowzers! After finally getting a citrine peregrine after many months of trying, I got a 48-hour timer on my second try with crystal unicorn and lighting leopard. Unfortunately I'll need to lose some harvesting space to make room for another gem grove. It sure would be nice if we could get some more room!

OMG. Just got a 48 hr timer with my unicorn & Mrs Potter. 2nd attempt. WOW - better start breeding some more stuff right away before my luck runs out;). Good luck all!!

Congratulations!!!

Sakrysta
06-30-16, 06:51 PM
Got it while trying for Great Danebow with Crystal Unicorn and Storm Sphinx. Woo hoo!

ninasidstorm8
06-30-16, 08:11 PM
Got it while trying for Great Danebow with Crystal Unicorn and Storm Sphinx. Woo hoo!

Congratulations!!!

Drachenia
07-02-16, 12:16 AM
I get Valkyrie look post #12

natxjkkggg
07-02-16, 01:20 AM
Congratulation Drachenia that was really a short breeding for a gemhybrid!!

ninasidstorm8
07-02-16, 07:25 AM
I get Valkyrie look post #12

Congratulations!!!

HappyHeartBakery
07-04-16, 05:33 AM

Wow. Congrats. Really wanted the lion pride. But I just kept getting the same animal over & over - & one that was already in my forest:(

jim23cash
07-06-16, 12:11 AM
Thought I had it on about 4th try... But it is a Citrine Peregrine. I've had to sell 3 of those already due to lack of space. :p

saucysammis
07-07-16, 09:33 AM
Who hoo! I've been putting my Crystal unicorn in a lot in my attempts at other animals.

Breed a porcupinapple: Fail
Breed a knitten Kitten: Fail (had to skip steps to gain cancer)
Breed a Brave Eagle: Fail

first try with no ulterior motive: Gold Lion and Crystal Unicorn brought up the 48 hr timer.

Of course, this happens when I need just one more rune to expand.

Edit: 48 hrs later and it is....Garnet Griffin! I love it! And expanded too.

And I am now in the wrong thread! Move along, people. Nothing to see here. Except my GRIFFIN!

ninasidstorm8
07-07-16, 09:53 AM
Who hoo! I've been putting my Crystal unicorn in a lot in my attempts at other animals.

Breed a porcupinapple: Fail
Breed a knitten Kitten: Fail (had to skip steps to gain cancer)
Breed a Brave Eagle: Fail

first try with no alterior motive: Gold Lion and Crystal Unicorn brought up the 48 hr timer.

Of course, this happens when I need just one more rune to expand.

Congratulations!!!

saucysammis
07-09-16, 12:11 PM
Thanks. As per my edit, the congrats were in order but not for Valkyrie ....it's a baby Griffin!

Shadifern
07-12-16, 11:58 AM
I am so unlucky. And I don't have any room anyways.

ogreve
07-15-16, 06:17 AM
Hmmmm, close, but no cigar... :)

Angpapa35
07-15-16, 03:33 PM
I was determined to get the Valkyrie and after 20 tries (about a week), I did get a Legendary but it was a 45-hour timer, Citrine Peregrin. I'm OK with that-didn't have. So after 45 hours, I move the Citrine Peregrin to the nest and I think, what should I breed next? So I put the Lightning Leopard and my Unicorn back in the Den and-WOW! 48-hour timer. I think I've just used up all the luck I will ever get playing this game.

ninasidstorm8
07-15-16, 03:48 PM
I was determined to get the Valkyrie and after 20 tries (about a week), I did get a Legendary but it was a 45-hour timer, Citrine Peregrin. I'm OK with that-didn't have. So after 45 hours, I move the Citrine Peregrin to the nest and I think, what should I breed next? So I put the Lightning Leopard and my Unicorn back in the Den and-WOW! 48-hour timer. I think I've just used up all the luck I will ever get playing this game.

Congratulations!!!! That is quite a feat. May your good luck continue.

ogreve
07-16-16, 12:20 AM
Awesome!!!
Getting two in a row is truly something special!
BIG congrats!
I could try the same when my Citrine goes to the nest, but... we're in a Storybook, so I need to be careful with my breedings. On day 4 there is the first one of those "hatch a Planther" so I'm quite sure I'll just go for that instead. :)

Angpapa35
07-16-16, 06:26 AM
Thanks. Yes, I'll have to be careful on when I start the Storybook.

natxjkkggg
07-18-16, 02:38 PM
32373Hi Olaf,I did it like You and got a 45 Hour Timer with Growvine and my First CU by trying for Polar Pegasus!! What can I expect?? In any cause my third gemhybrid after two Garnet Griffins !!

ogreve
07-18-16, 04:06 PM
Cool, congrats!!!
With a 45 hour timer, it can be either an Emerald Dragon, or a Jade Kirin.
Enjoy! :)

natxjkkggg
07-19-16, 12:29 AM
Wow both I don't have.super " fail" !!!!!!