06-28-16, 10:40 AM
500,000 coins lol

amerirish
06-28-16, 10:55 AM
500,000 coins lol

I know, right! Even 1 gold would be better than coins :p

Jrod333
06-28-16, 11:04 AM
I guess I'm the only one sick of value packs of dragons recently released when there is so many dragons that were never released to android at all. They just keep value packing every dragon since android got the big update. I'd love to see more never released to android dragons

moonchild1987
06-28-16, 11:06 AM
I bought rainbow sentinel because I was way over due for a champ and needed help for tournaments. Plus, just couldn't let that one slip by me. But, I really wish they would give us an opportunity to earn a champ. I have yet to do that and I know there are a lot of users in the same boat. Buying, though sometimes is needed to enhance game experience, is not the same as earning. Games are meant to be played. If I wanted to go shopping, I'd go to the mall.

Burrymillz
06-28-16, 11:21 AM
I know, right! Even 1 gold would be better than coins :p

It would be much better!

AnglChk507
06-28-16, 11:35 AM
I am in desperate mode to get the waterfall dragon! It's the only dragon i want that i will spend money for as of this point forward... So im going to try to have the most will power and not spend any money on dragons until i lock my hands on the waterfall baby!

sleepygs
06-28-16, 12:01 PM
I bought rainbow sentinel because I was way over due for a champ and needed help for tournaments. Plus, just couldn't let that one slip by me. But, I really wish they would give us an opportunity to earn a champ. I have yet to do that and I know there are a lot of users in the same boat. Buying, though sometimes is needed to enhance game experience, is not the same as earning. Games are meant to be played. If I wanted to go shopping, I'd go to the mall.

I feel the same way! I haven't gotten lucky enough to breed a diamond and I've not won a Champion... So I've never won a tournament because I'm always faced with several "throw anything at it" match ups and it comes down to luck and time.

On the other hand, I WOULD spend money to buy a Champ like this, but I've always been baffled by the price system on DS. I can buy a whole offline game for less than 10USD, why should I pay 15 for a small part of a game that might not always be accessible if they drop the servers someday? (I'm not spreading rumors! But I did buy a game which requires server access and that company dropped it and poof, no more game!
It makes me leery.)

cocoland911
06-28-16, 12:33 PM
May I ask why you want the waterfall dragon?

kooky panda
06-28-16, 02:25 PM
Guys please stay on topic of the Value pack and the Centurion Dragon.

Thanks!

dragonfliesplace
06-28-16, 05:25 PM
My value pack shows a honeybee with another 3 days to buy.
Where would i find this one please?

Ilsadrago
06-28-16, 06:48 PM
I budget a certain amount of money each month that I allow myself to spend on this game. I buy some gold 9n sale and save some for Value Packs. I love this game and am on it a lot every day. I had already spent my budget for the month when Rainbow Sentinel was offered, but I felt like I couldn't pass it up!! I have Warrior Queen, in addition to 3 other champs. I use WQ and RS in battles, but rarely use the others. Centurion is tempting, but I'm not sure he's a 'must have' at this point, budget-wise. He is worth having, for sure, but are the other champs as valuable as Warrior Queen and Rainbow Sentinel in battle?

kooky panda
06-28-16, 06:53 PM
My value pack shows a honeybee with another 3 days to buy.
Where would i find this one please?
Lower level players sometimes receive different Value Packs. If you have the honeybee pack, you will not be offered this pack.

jaymieb2
06-28-16, 07:06 PM
I won Centurion in a tournament. Currently at level 14, it is my go to dragon for battest with opponents over level 5/6. My level 15 Infinity is held in reserve for the few battles Centurion doesn't win.

Don't know if I would buy it, but Centurion is HUGE in my battlefield!

sleepygs
06-28-16, 07:29 PM
Lower level players sometimes receive different Value Packs. If you have the honeybee pack, you will not be offered this pack.
Really? I mean I already said this was too expensive for me, but I wish S8 would take a closer look at its policy. I've also got a few days left on the Honeybee, but it was the first SR I ever bred in the fall so nothing for me, however I'm lvl 103 - now in the "Highest Level Players" bracket for Tales. Perhaps this could be brought to someone's attention? We "old middle" players are already nearly hopelessly behind when we attempt tales, since we have been redirected into the high end... But we're not getting the high end deals? Which could very well make the difference for those willing to pay? I hope I'm being clear, attack of the head cold.

Basically if I have to box with the big boys in the Tales, I should get the big offers too, right?

dragonfliesplace
06-28-16, 08:33 PM

That's a shame. I didn't get the rainbow sentinal pack either. Hopefully we get a chance to compete for a champ soon.
Considering lvl 97 is lower lvl can we get put back in the middle lvl for tales? 😀
Sorry I know that is a question for another thread but i couldn't help myself.

kooky panda
06-29-16, 11:35 AM
I did do some checking on this and wanted to add that bundle packs can have different availability factors and can even be random so they are not just based on your level.
Sorry for any confusion!