PDA

View Full Version : Rotten cabbages accumulating in the tent

thornfie
06-28-16, 03:35 AM
Strom8 Id thornfie
iPhone 6
iOS 9.3.2
CS version 1.5.2

Just collected from the cabbage hut and then went into the barons tent, only 3 cabbages showing. I believe this also happened 2 days ago when I collected. I think this has been happening since I exhausted my cabbages to win a prize a few days ago.

SpiritWind00
06-28-16, 04:08 AM
You need to have your 3 free ones first and then collect from the cabbage hut to start the accumulation process. I've just put a new thread in the Hub this last week on how the tent works and how you accumulate. Link to the Hub below.

PikaSquirrel
06-28-16, 10:48 AM
Strom8 Id thornfie
iPhone 6
iOS 9.3.2
CS version 1.5.2

Just collected from the cabbage hut and then went into the barons tent, only 3 cabbages showing. I believe this also happened 2 days ago when I collected. I think this has been happening since I exhausted my cabbages to win a prize a few days ago.

Are you colllecting from the Cabbage Hut before you use any of your Rotten Cabbages in the Baron's Game Tent? If you're not using your 3 you get daily and still not accumulating one more when you collect from the Cabbage Hut, can you try reinstalling the game and see if that helps?

Swale2010
07-04-16, 04:12 PM
I am having the same problem with collecting from my cabbage hut. Had three in the baron's tent and then collected from the hut. It did not register.

SpiritWind00
07-04-16, 05:22 PM
I am having the same problem with collecting from my cabbage hut. Had three in the baron's tent and then collected from the hut. It did not register.
did you reinstall as suggested in the post above yours?? Please post again and confirm.

Swale2010
07-05-16, 11:22 AM
I know how to force close the game, but not sure what you have to do to reinstall the game.

meme1098
07-05-16, 11:25 AM
I know how to force close the game, but not sure what you have to do to reinstall the game.

Press down on the app icon until it jiggles. You can then tap the 'X' in the upper left corner to delete the app from your device. Now go to the App Store to reinstall it.

Swale2010
07-06-16, 07:39 AM
Thank you, reinstalling fixed it...I was afraid I would lose all data. Did it anyway and then I could not get into the App Store. They locked my phone for security purposes....but all good now. Thanks Meme!

meme1098
07-06-16, 10:46 AM
Thank you, reinstalling fixed it...I was afraid I would lose all data. Did it anyway and then I could not get into the App Store. They locked my phone for security purposes....but all good now. Thanks Meme!

That's great. Glad it all worked out! Your game is saved on S8 servers so no worries reinstalling if necessary.