PDA

View Full Version : Buying new items is very inefficient

Peridotuh
06-27-16, 06:57 AM
I got a goal this morning to buy bistro tables. I already owned bistro tables and had to place all 46 that I'd previously purchased on the floor before I could buy more to complete the goal.

Another goal that I am unable to complete requires the purchase of a style of wallpaper that I already own. If I place all that I already own there'll be no walls left for the new ones.

I usually have food cooking throughout the day and night. When I want to purchase a new appliance, I have to remember to leave my appliances idle so I can store them to make room for those I already own before I can purchase a new one.

Surely in design mode, a distinction can be made between "use from inventory" and "buy new". The entire design mode needs to be re-imagined. I have size 4 fingers and use a 8" tablet, and I miss the arrow buttons all the time. I cook the wrong food and choose items accidentally.

Is there any hope that a solution is forthcoming?

kooky panda
06-27-16, 10:50 AM
On the wallpaper goal, have you tried to place a different wallpaper to see if it counts?

Peridotuh
06-27-16, 03:00 PM
Thank you for responding. I don't understand what you mean. I have 31 wall panels and own 31 of the goal wallpapers. I have to place the ones I own first before I'm allowed to buy a new one.

I'm can't complete the goal. Surely I'm not the first player to encounter this issue?

sunshinecity477
06-27-16, 04:36 PM
You have to expand your restaurant to buy more wallpaper, it's the only way I can think of.

deekathleen
06-27-16, 04:39 PM
Thank you for responding. I don't understand what you mean. I have 31 wall panels and own 31 of the goal wallpapers. I have to place the ones I own first before I'm allowed to buy a new one.

I'm can't complete the goal. Surely I'm not the first player to encounter this issue?

Try buying any other wallpaper (go as cheap as possible) sometimes it will work to go towards the goal.

Peridotuh
06-27-16, 07:57 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. Another "solution" would be to sell some of the wallpaper I already own.

I'm no longer pursuing the goal.

Peridotuh
06-28-16, 08:49 AM
Try buying any other wallpaper (go as cheap as possible) sometimes it will work to go towards the goal.

I purchased plain brown wallpaper for $100 each and it counted towards the goal. Thanks to you and kooky panda.