PDA

View Full Version : Two different ice cream appliances--which to buy first?

kimmysue123
06-25-16, 07:27 AM
Is anyone ready to start ice cream? I am, but I do not know which of the two appliances is 1) more profitable or 2) if one does any good without the other.

Ice cream MAKER or ice cream MACHINE??????

I can only afford on at this time.

Can someone give some advice?

Sabriiinax4
06-25-16, 07:29 AM
If I remember correctly, you need the Ice Cream Maker to use the Ice cream Machine since the maker gives you the vanilla ice cream you need for the other recipe

hushkat
06-25-16, 07:38 AM
I would suggest getting the ice cream machine first so you can immediately start making raspberry gelato. Then get the ice cream maker so you can make the vanilla ice cream needed for affogato.

You will need 1.75M coins to unlock the raspberry gelato recipe, so immediately making gelato won't happen. But you don't need vanilla ice cream to make gelato.

kimmysue123
06-25-16, 08:29 AM
I would suggest getting the ice cream machine first so you can immediately start making raspberry gelato. Then get the ice cream maker so you can make the vanilla ice cream needed for affogato.

You will need 1.75M coins to unlock the raspberry gelato recipe, so immediately making gelato won't happen. But you don't need vanilla ice cream to make gelato.

Great information. Thank you.

Ac759
01-01-17, 05:02 AM
Do i buy the ice cream maker or ice cream machine first?

Rynetory2
01-01-17, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the forum! Please see the above posts.

Merged to existing thread.