PDA

View Full Version : Making my store bigger & gems

Unregistered
03-01-11, 11:11 AM
I really love thus game BUT I hate it that you have to go thru all the sizes when you want to make your store bigger. I just bought 50 gems hoping I could make mine bigger but it said I had to go thru the other sizes first. Which really makes me mad because the only way is to "buy" more gems there is no other way to get them unless you gave patience and wait forever to get awarded "1" gem. Think about it please. To upgrade to where I want I have to either get millions of coins or buy 25 more gems. Totally sucks

Unregistered
03-01-11, 11:49 AM
It will take longer this way but if you don't want to buy more gems to expand your bakery, I would suggest you work with what you have in your bakery for now, try to build some coins and get some neighbors.

Unregistered
03-06-11, 03:43 AM
It will take longer this way but if you don't want to buy more gems to expand your bakery, I would suggest you work with what you have in your bakery for now, try to build some coins and get some neighbors.

Are you saying one can expand by coins without gems and neighbors, if so, how?

Unregistered
03-06-11, 04:10 PM
Are you saying one can expand by coins without gems and neighbors, if so, how?

You need a minimum number of neighbours to unlock the option to purchase expansions with coins. There are many, many threads on this subject, so might I suggest you do a search first?