PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Galore! Sale on all things Rainbow!

amerirish
06-24-16, 10:49 AM
6/28, 10am pacific time

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Sale Prices:

Diamond Prism Dragon - 1,350 Gold

Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Rainbow Diamond
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Diamond Fields
Available at: Level 11
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 435 Exp

Tie Dye Dragon - 650 Gold

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Rainbow White
Habitat: Rainbow Road, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Triple Rainbow Dragon - 600 Gold

Type: Rainbow Pink Purple
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens
Available at: 20
Breeding & Incubation: 22 hours

Double Rainbow Dragon - 450 Gold

Type: Rainbow Purple Green
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Available at: 11
Breeding & Incubation: 19 hours

Rainbow Dragon - 250 Gold

Rarity: Rare
Type: Rainbow
Habitat: Rainbow Road
Available at: Level 11
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours

amerirish
06-24-16, 11:00 AM
Pride Dragon - 600 Gold

Rarity: Rare (expired; no longer breedable)
Type: Rainbow Pink
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 600 Gold
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours

Rainbow Skyscape Habitat - 250 Gold

Available at Level: 11
Dragon Capacity: 4
Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
Sells for: 13,000 Coin
Build Time : None
Exp Gained: 5,000 Exp

DragonPhoenix6
06-24-16, 11:12 AM
Wish I ha the cash to spare on few of them..

hiabarara
06-24-16, 12:28 PM
I need that Pride Dragon! I've seen it a few times in the arena, but somehow I always missed the sales and the times when we were able to breed it :( I'll try my hardest to breed it!

saghaven
06-24-16, 12:43 PM
I may shell out for the Pride. I've never been able to breed it or win it. Have to decide if I'm gonna get either the double or triple dragon. I like the look of the Triple much better but either is good for battling and the double is cheaper. I'll probably just stick with Pride though lol.

amerirish
06-24-16, 12:59 PM
I love my Pride dragon <3 Especially knowing when it was introduced it was an homage to the Pride festival of that year. I thought TL was really awesome for being "controversial" in an effort to support the LGBT community. I've personally always been in favor of diversity & inclusion of all types of folks :D

cocoland911
06-24-16, 03:06 PM
Are we able to get the Pride dragon by breeding for it or only by purchasing it?

blueangel826
06-24-16, 03:32 PM
Are we able to get the Pride dragon by breeding for it or only by purchasing it?
Pride is breedable with Rainbow & Pink 8 hrs. Info on all is listed at beginning of this thread! Good luck to all!

zaccy678
06-24-16, 03:51 PM
I tried really hard for the Pride last year but didn't get it :(

The main problem being that I can not get a plain Rainbow dragon for the life of me.

(Supposedly) Super Rare blue-yellows abound, but not a single Rainbow?!?!?!

Is it just my island that's allergic to Rainbows??

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-24-16, 03:52 PM
I tried really hard for the Pride last year but didn't get it :(

The main problem being that I can not get a plain Rainbow dragon for the life of me.

(Supposedly) Super Rare blue-yellows abound, but not a single Rainbow?!?!?!

Is it just my island that's allergic to Rainbows??

I've had mine for awhile but recently got another using Fruitful and Water while trying for Father. Might be worth a try.

JCG812
06-24-16, 04:49 PM
Wish S8 re-released the Emerald Isle rainbow habitat.

Foolishly only bought one, yet have a need for several more

savage_mel
06-24-16, 04:58 PM
I hope rainbows are easier to breed during this time! I've played since the beginning and I have 6 diamond types and other super/ultra rares but not one Rainbow!

Niire
06-24-16, 04:59 PM
Last year, I couldn't get a rainbow or a virtue, lol. After I finally got my first rainbow, I've gotten over 10 of them since, lol. I think I wanna try for triple and pride at the same time, see how that goes, because there's purple/pinks I still need. :) I was very young last year when the pride dragon was released.

moonchild1987
06-24-16, 06:57 PM
Gonna try to breed pride and spin for chroma and nouveau. I really want them. I really want them, bad. I want, I want, I want storm8!!! I feel like a 6 year old throwing a tantrum, lol.

Kennedward
06-24-16, 07:08 PM
Nice, but I already have the ones I want, and the ones I don't yet have are too expensive, like the Tie Dye and Triple Rainbow, I'd rather try breeding for them than buying them with gold

DeeDe99
06-25-16, 05:47 AM
My first try for any of them with Prime Chroma and Rainbow has resulted in the dreaded 24 hour Sunrise (or whatever that sunny 24 hour one is).

Trying Prime Chroma and Witch or Spell next - figure that combination covers most of them.

Kennedward
06-25-16, 06:26 AM
I'm currently trying for Tie Dye and Triple Rainbow, because like I said, even with this sale, the gold price is still too high imo for a regular dragon that produces coins. If it produces gold or food, then it's a different story

sophiensissi
06-25-16, 03:27 PM
When does this sale end?

stevenlee2905
06-26-16, 02:48 AM
Is Pride dragon breedable now?

*Because the description at first page said that it's a "rare expired; no longer breedable"...

Bastiaan0
06-26-16, 10:52 AM
I already have Rainbow, Pride and Diamond Prism, no way I'm going to spend gold on breedable dragons. I'm probably going to buy (at least) one of those habitats, I see that as an investment for the future ;):)

blueangel826
06-26-16, 03:19 PM
I feel so blessed that on 1st try with Rainbow & Kitsune, I got Pride! I live less than an hour from Orlando & have mourned the loss of 49 innocent victims of the worst mass shooting in modern history on US soil! If everyone could believe in love & acceptance for everyone, our world would be a much better place to live♡ Thanks S8 for bringing the Pride dragon back! PLEASE consider keeping it a permanent choice in the Market?!

Brambles2
06-27-16, 06:32 AM
When does this sale end?

I'd also love to know when this sale will end.

please could one of the moderators or Flatfoot let us know? I'd be so grateful, as I'm sure would many others.

Kennedward
06-27-16, 06:50 AM
I already have Rainbow, Pride and Diamond Prism, no way I'm going to spend gold on breedable dragons. I'm probably going to buy (at least) one of those habitats, I see that as an investment for the future ;):)

Agreed

sophiensissi
06-27-16, 05:25 PM
I'd also love to know when this sale will end.

please could one of the moderators or Flatfoot let us know? I'd be so grateful, as I'm sure would many others.

I got trigger happy and bought diamond prism. I have tried breeding it for a couple years now, off and on, so this is my birthday present to myself. Lol ��☺️��

DeeDe99
06-27-16, 06:36 PM

Oh, the joys of trying for these...... :(

Dragosle
06-28-16, 12:27 AM
"Rainbow Galore! Sale on all things Rainbow!" => Incorrect information

I don't see the sale on Lunar Rainbow, Chameleon and Iris dragon (all have Rainbow type in them) :rolleyes:

That aside, I think I might pick up Triple Rainbow if I got enough. Tempting :)

ladymakay
06-28-16, 05:39 AM

Hahaha did you screen shot my nests..because I'm right there with you

kooky panda
06-28-16, 07:36 AM
When does this sale end?

6/28, 10am pacific time

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

zyfazix
06-28-16, 07:50 AM
Bought the habitat, now I need more rainbow types to put in it. So far I have Nouveau in it but don't have any other rainbow types I would like in the display area. Gotta wait till I breed a Chameleon :(

Kennedward
06-28-16, 07:54 AM
Bought the habitat, now I need more rainbow types to put in it. So far I have Nouveau in it but don't have any other rainbow types I would like in the display area. Gotta wait till I breed a Chameleon :(

Rainbow types are hard to come by, but I still won't spend gold to buy them though

ladymakay
06-28-16, 08:14 AM
Taking a page from another poster, "I don't want those stinking rainbow types anyhow. .please don't give me any rainbow types" hehe let's see what happens hahahah

Kennedward
06-28-16, 08:50 AM
Taking a page from another poster, "I don't want those stinking rainbow types anyhow. .please don't give me any rainbow types" hehe let's see what happens hahahah

lol good luck breeding them!

hiabarara
06-28-16, 09:46 AM
About eight Mist Dragons in a row (with a 14 hour timer each) :mad: I just want my Pride Dragon!

Bastiaan0
06-28-16, 12:34 PM

That wasn't me, that's for sure :p I love rainbow, I always evolve them to epic as soon as possible ;)

Found out that I'm too late to buy the rainbow skyscape on sale :( Oh well, let's speed battle a bit :p

saghaven
06-28-16, 01:11 PM
Just before this ended I got a 22 hour timer with Twilight & Lunar Rainbow. It's either a Wizard or a Triple Rainbow. I'm praying for a TR. I didn't buy it as I figured I'd better spend that gold on Pride.

amerirish
06-28-16, 01:46 PM
Just before this ended I got a 22 hour timer with Twilight & Lunar Rainbow. It's either a Wizard or a Triple Rainbow. I'm praying for a TR. I didn't buy it as I figured I'd better spend that gold on Pride.

Saying a little prayer for you :) I'm in the same situation; I have 23 hour combo that could be either Night or Dark Angel.

stevenlee2905
06-28-16, 11:08 PM
This would be the second year I didn't get Pride. Honestly I love the design of this dragon so much. My result so far with Black Swan and Rainbow:
1. Firestorm.
2. Winter.
3. Clown.
4. Cloud.
5. Owl --> Not bad, at least this is a good fail... ;)
6. Ambassador.
7. Mist.

Well, no luck this year. Maybe next year. :)

ladymakay
06-29-16, 08:55 AM
That wasn't me, that's for sure :p I love rainbow, I always evolve them to epic as soon as possible ;)

Found out that I'm too late to buy the rainbow skyscape on sale :( Oh well, let's speed battle a bit :p

I love them too..usually I conjure the unwanted i.e. mist, island, you know the regulars that invade my nests constantly. ..so I figured if I swore off Rainbow types maybe just maybe the same rule would apply....no luck lol.

ladymakay
06-29-16, 08:58 AM
lol good luck breeding them!

Isn't that how it works? Always swearing off certain types causes them to occupy your island. .. seems to work with mist, island and that useless ol firestorm. .lol. thought it might work with Rainbow types. Hahah

saghaven
06-29-16, 07:40 PM

Boo! It was a Wizard :(

Kennedward
06-30-16, 05:45 AM
Isn't that how it works? Always swearing off certain types causes them to occupy your island. .. seems to work with mist, island and that useless ol firestorm. .lol. thought it might work with Rainbow types. Hahah

lol i'm not really sure since I never get anything limited, ah well

florawynn
06-30-16, 05:57 AM
Nice, but I already have the ones I want, and the ones I don't yet have are too expensive, like the Tie Dye and Triple Rainbow, I'd rather try breeding for them than buying them with gold

Hey, we're neighbors! I recognize your name from my wall. Lol. So anyway, Tie Dye was a pretty easy breed for me, probably because I was trying for Nano. Triple Rainbow was near impossible. I had 2 dens going for 6 weeks straight breeding only for Triple & of course I sped a ton of fails.

Tie Dye = Rainbow/Brightsteel
Triple Rainbow = Unicorn/Rainbow Sentinel

Good luck!

Kennedward
06-30-16, 06:26 AM
Hey, we're neighbors! I recognize your name from my wall. Lol. So anyway, Tie Dye was a pretty easy breed for me, probably because I was trying for Nano. Triple Rainbow was near impossible. I had 2 dens going for 6 weeks straight breeding only for Triple & of course I sped a ton of fails.

Tie Dye = Rainbow/Brightsteel
Triple Rainbow = Unicorn/Rainbow Sentinel

Good luck!

I have a different name for my island, so you may be confused

ladymakay
06-30-16, 07:29 AM
lol i'm not really sure since I never get anything limited, ah well

Didn't work for me either, maybe I'll beg next time lol.

Kennedward
06-30-16, 08:29 AM
Didn't work for me either, maybe I'll beg next time lol.

lol it worked when I wrote Chroma on the wishlist thread, maybe you can try that

ladymakay
06-30-16, 08:44 AM
lol it worked when I wrote Chroma on the wishlist thread, maybe you can try that

Wow, Thanks for the tip Kennedward! I never knew there was such a thing, fingers crossed ☺

Kennedward
06-30-16, 09:15 AM
Wow, Thanks for the tip Kennedward! I never knew there was such a thing, fingers crossed ☺

Good luck!

waimanalokat
06-30-16, 01:36 PM
My 2nd year trying for Pride too. Good luck everyone!

amalsaba
06-30-16, 07:51 PM
I'm still trying for pride

moonchild1987
06-30-16, 10:12 PM
Didn't get pride but I did get sunrise (how did i not have this dragon,lol) and archon.

amalsaba
07-01-16, 02:44 AM

This is the funniest picture! I can almost imagine you rolling your eyes at the scene! Lol

zyfazix
07-01-16, 10:36 AM
I no longer see the Pride Dragon in the market. I thought it was supposed to stay throughout Pride month or am I simply mistaken? :|