PDA

View Full Version : Friends

windyridge1991
06-24-16, 06:16 AM
All of a sudden, for the last week or so, none of my BS2 friends are showing up as friends. Just regular Facebook friends coming up as suggested friends. I certainly cannot remember friends names, whom I friended for the purpose of the game...what's up with that.
Can you not figure out a better way to send requests...
I'm needing quick serves, and cannot get them
Tried logging out of FB, and back on. Nothing changes...other than the game resets, and you go back to 0, then have to close, and open again...still no BS2 friends...

CammoAmmo
06-24-16, 07:21 AM
All of a sudden, for the last week or so, none of my BS2 friends are showing up as friends. Just regular Facebook friends coming up as suggested friends. I certainly cannot remember friends names, whom I friended for the purpose of the game...what's up with that.
Can you not figure out a better way to send requests...
I'm needing quick serves, and cannot get them
Tried logging out of FB, and back on. Nothing changes...other than the game resets, and you go back to 0, then have to close, and open again...still no BS2 friends...

Try logging out and back in on bs2, then go to the love and cupcakes version and log in and out, click on the fb icon, send everything(should only get your non playing neighbors), then log in and out a second time and then go to facebook icon again and you should be find your bs2 neighbors. Send the requests and then log out of fb on the love and cupcakes version so that next time all you need to do is log in once to serve quickserves from the app. Hopefully this works for you, this is how I got my neighbors to show up!

kooky panda
06-24-16, 08:56 AM
I had similar issues last week. Please log out of Facebook, force close your game, then log back into Facebook to see if this helps.