PDA

View Full Version : Can't install Bakery Story: Cats Cafe

CuteTali
06-24-16, 04:27 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I am trying to install the new bakery story, but I keep getting "error 103" saying the game cannot be installed. I have tons of storage space and I just tried to install and then uninstall other games and those work fine. Is it something with bakery itself? Is anyone else having this problem? Please fix.

Rynetory2
06-24-16, 05:31 AM
It'll be helpful if you can post a screenshot. I've reported this over. Please hold for further advise from the team.

Moved thread to Bugs forum.

CuteTali
06-24-16, 07:04 AM
Here is the screenshot:

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag120/liatp23/Bakery%20Story/Screenshot_2016-06-24-07-25-51_zps380dyj70.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/liatp23/media/Bakery%20Story/Screenshot_2016-06-24-07-25-51_zps380dyj70.jpg.html)

kooky panda
06-24-16, 11:26 AM
Try the steps in this link to see if it helps!

This link is approved. http://www.techbae.com/fix-google-play-store-error-103-android-phones-downloading-apps/

Mai2008
06-24-16, 01:44 PM
I want to down load cat cafe but I get the message it is unavailable in my country
I live in New Zealand?
I used an andriod tablet?

sayara8
06-25-16, 01:54 AM
Hello, I have Code 103, too.
I tried all steps, I can't install. :-(
Other games in Playstore I can install but not this Bakery Cat Game.
Please help.

CuteTali
06-25-16, 03:06 AM
Try the steps in this link to see if it helps!

This link is approved. http://www.techbae.com/fix-google-play-store-error-103-android-phones-downloading-apps/

I followed all of the above steps, still get the exact same error. I can download other apps just fine, but this app is buggy. Please help.

Rynetory2
06-25-16, 03:40 AM
Sorry it didn't work. :( Let me report this in.

Buffymay
06-25-16, 01:29 PM
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am having the same problem and have reported by email to lava. I'm wondering why the problem which many have reported on Google play was not fixed straight away. It's annoying to keep getting pop up reminders for a game that hasn't been tested on different devices.

sayara8
06-26-16, 08:22 AM
I don't understand.
Tolino Tablet: Code 103
Samsung Galaxy Mini: Code 103
Huawei Y330-U01: Code 103
Has Cats Cafe a Problem with my Google Play Acc???

tan5314
06-26-16, 09:17 PM
I'm in the club. Error code 103, nothing helps, no problems with other applications.

dreamrexcc
06-28-16, 01:19 AM
I want to down load cat cafe but I get the message it is unavailable in my country. I can't install too.

Rynetory2
06-28-16, 04:05 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am having the same problem and have reported by email to lava. I'm wondering why the problem which many have reported on Google play was not fixed straight away. It's annoying to keep getting pop up reminders for a game that hasn't been tested on different devices.

I don't understand.
Tolino Tablet: Code 103
Samsung Galaxy Mini: Code 103
Huawei Y330-U01: Code 103
Has Cats Cafe a Problem with my Google Play Acc???

I'm in the club. Error code 103, nothing helps, no problems with other applications.

Advise from the team for those of you having Code 103 - can you clear the cache for their Google Play to see if that will help? Please let us know if that helps. Sorry about this.

CuteTali
06-28-16, 06:07 AM
Advise from the team for those of you having Code 103 - can you clear the cache for their Google Play to see if that will help? Please let us know if that helps. Sorry about this.

I have the 103 error and I have force stopped, cleared cache and cleared data for the Google Play store and for Download Manager and for Google Service Framework.

I have also reset my internet connection, tried a different connection, deleted my wifi completely and re-added it to my device. Additionally, I have restarted my device numerous times, before and after each action and cold booted it several times too.

After all of this, since nothing worked, I completely deleted my Google account from my device, booted it and added it back. It completely deleted my play store, which I then had to restore.

There is nothing more for me to do, this app is buggy, because I can download and install every other app. Please fix it so that we can download it. Thanks.

Rynetory2
06-28-16, 06:50 AM
@CuteTali - Hey sorry it didn't work. Appreciate your detailed feedback, I've just send it in.

sergei6514
06-28-16, 06:50 AM
I have the 103 error and I have force stopped, cleared cache and cleared data for the Google Play store and for Download Manager and for Google Service Framework.

I have also reset my internet connection, tried a different connection, deleted my wifi completely and re-added it to my device. Additionally, I have restarted my device numerous times, before and after each action and cold booted it several times too.

After all of this, since nothing worked, I completely deleted my Google account from my device, booted it and added it back. It completely deleted my play store, which I then had to restore.

There is nothing more for me to do, this app is buggy, because I can download and install every other app. Please fix it so that we can download it. Thanks.

При установке игры "История кондитерской. Кошачье кафе" выдаёт ошибку 103. Применила все предложенные меры, но ничего не помогло! Что делать? Помогите!

Rynetory2
06-28-16, 06:54 AM
При установке игры "История кондитерской. Кошачье кафе" выдаёт ошибку 103. Применила все предложенные меры, но ничего не помогло! Что делать? Помогите!

I've reported this in earlier. Please hold while I seek more advise from the team. Sorry about this.

sergei6514
06-28-16, 07:20 AM
И у меня та же проблема: не устанавливается игра! Ошибка 103

lenasdinner
06-28-16, 12:47 PM

can't download eather.same goes for me just like you said,tried everything like you did and nothing,there is an error for this app,and I really would like if someone can fix this.

kzgreg
06-29-16, 12:40 AM
Same problem with cats cafe. And it's no relief to know others are experiencing the same error 103.

ajtx14
06-29-16, 09:17 AM
Same problem for me - Error 103 on Google Play/Android Version 4.1.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet.

Dots_mom
06-30-16, 03:41 PM
All of a sudden, I can't get into the Cat Cafe version of Bakery Story. It's the same on my tablet and my phone. It works with the original version. What's up? I have noticed that it works on my older tablet which has an older version of Android. My phone and my new tablet both have Android 6.0.1.

NikiCharm
06-30-16, 09:58 PM
Yesterday I got Error Code 103, tried team advice posted here but still unsuccessful (just like everyone else ;))

Gave it a shot today and amazingly it worked, install was finally successful!

Now if only it would register that I AM connected to the internet :( My previous version acknowledges my connection & opens just fine...the Cat Cafe NOT SO MUCH

Please advise when the internet connection issue in Cat Cafe is rectified & I also wouldn't mind some additional free GEMS for all of my trouble & wasted efforts!

bethjoy20
06-30-16, 10:18 PM
FYI - My game just updated within the last hour or two, and now it's not recognizing my Internet connection, either while using WiFi or 4G. It was working fine prior to that, and all my other Storm8 games are working fine on both WiFi and 4G. Hope you can fix this quickly. :-)

goofy1985
06-30-16, 11:52 PM
I am having a similar problem. I have a Android phone it does not allow me to take a screenshot. After I installed the game I clicked on open and it loads for a few seconds then a screen comes up saying this is an online game please check internet connection. This is the only game that does that all my games on my phone are online games and I can play them. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection so I don't know why this game is saying that.

StoxMan
07-01-16, 12:17 AM
I am having a similar problem. I have a Android phone it does not allow me to take a screenshot. After I installed the game I clicked on open and it loads for a few seconds then a screen comes up saying this is an online game please check internet connection. This is the only game that does that all my games on my phone are online games and I can play them. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection so I don't know why this game is saying that.

Im having the same issue. Im on Android, and getting the online connection error. All my other storm8 games are working fine. Also, did not get gems on all other games for installing this version.

Please help, and thanks !

Drake742
07-01-16, 01:46 AM
I've been having this same issue for the past 12 hours, and like the others, only Bakery Story Cat's Cafe refuses to 'see' my internet connection, all my other games run perfectly

sueoccmed
07-01-16, 02:45 AM
FYI - My game just updated within the last hour or two, and now it's not recognizing my Internet connection, either while using WiFi or 4G. It was working fine prior to that, and all my other Storm8 games are working fine on both WiFi and 4G. Hope you can fix this quickly. :-) I am having the same problem:(

meer_kat
07-01-16, 02:50 AM
I am having the same problem:(

Same here.

whitey040
07-01-16, 04:04 AM
I can't get online with Bakery Story says out of sinc. My food is ruined.

chubilis
07-01-16, 04:52 AM
Same here!! Please, help!

KelsFriend
07-01-16, 05:33 AM
I downloaded the update for BS:CC last night. Ended up Uninstalling and going back to the original BS because, after the update, BS:CC couldn't see my Internet connection. Lost some baked goods along the way.

nmishii
07-01-16, 08:22 AM
Same here. Internet connection error after download. Reinstalled original version and rated the cats version a 1 in google play, along with everyone else

Rynetory2
07-01-16, 08:36 AM
Sorry Everyone about this. :( I've added your feedback on lost connection to the team.

rken42
07-01-16, 01:28 PM
Sorry Everyone about this. :( I've added your feedback on lost connection to the team.

I haven't been able to connect all day. Android 6.0 and all other Storm8 stuff works fine.

sayara8
07-04-16, 04:49 AM
Everything fine now. Can install and play Cats Cafe. :-D

Rynetory2
07-04-16, 08:35 AM
Everything fine now. Can install and play Cats Cafe. :-D

Yayyy!!! That's awesome. Happy baking!