PDA

View Full Version : Bakery remodeld now all my food is away

gunduz125
06-24-16, 02:22 AM
Hi I did Cook for 1,5 month with the door closed so I got a lot of stock. Yesterday I expanded my restaurant and bought all new tables. This morning I look in my bakery and all my food is away! What can I do? I want my foodstock back!!!

PLEASE HELP!

gunduz125
06-24-16, 02:27 AM
Dood must be food

Rynetory2
06-24-16, 05:26 AM
It is not part of the design of the game for us to block and close the doors, so you saw a quicksale of your food when your bakery was open. Sorry about that. :( Please refrain from blocking doors in future.

gunduz125
06-24-16, 07:52 AM
It is not part of the design of the game for us to block and close the doors, so you saw a quicksale of your food when your bakery was open. Sorry about that. :( Please refrain from blocking doors in future.

That's not correct. I did also close my door at RS for the same time and in RS I still have all my food

kooky panda
06-24-16, 08:55 AM
That's not correct. I did also close my door at RS for the same time and in RS I still have all my food
What Rynetory posted is correct. The results from blocking your door is unpredictable since it is not part of the game design.
You have been lucky in the past .

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.