PDA

View Full Version : New Version: Dream City Metropolis 1.1.0

SparklyOctopus
06-23-16, 02:28 PM
Welcome Builders!

We hope you are just as excited as we are for the new update for Dream City: Metropolis!

New limited-time events are coming to Dream City! Your city now hosts a variety of exciting events throughout the year, each with exclusive rewards!
Collect even more Businesses, Decorations, Civic Buildings, Houses, and High-rises to create a truly one-of-a-kind city!
Welcome Business High-rises where you can combine your business similar to what you can do with your houses.
Improvements to the Boardwalk have been added to make it even more exciting!
Some pesky bugs have been squashed for a bug free city!

Thanks for your continued support while we make this the best city game available! Please let us know if you encounter any issues!

Fun Fact: Thanks to you builders, we've built more than 500,000 houses. This is greater than the population of Iceland!

BlueBear06
06-29-16, 12:22 PM
When will it be available on Android?

dianeupside
07-07-16, 05:28 PM
Ok got a download pop up on BS and RS to dl for gems.... Reach level 5 in Dream City for gems in BS/RS , I did reach lev 5 but BS/RS shows me at 0%...?

SparklyOctopus
07-07-16, 05:34 PM
When will it be available on Android?

Should be available now!

Ok got a download pop up on BS and RS to dl for gems.... Reach level 5 in Dream City for gems in BS/RS , I did reach lev 5 but BS/RS shows me at 0%...?

Sorry to hear that! Could you please force close out of Dream City and then try to login. If it still does not work, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.

dianeupside
07-07-16, 07:44 PM
Finally started.. Thx 💋

ghjvcucjb
07-07-16, 11:54 PM
How do you edit move a building. My beehive building accidentally got checked marked in my house neighborhood and I need to move it to business area. Thank you

SpiritWind00
07-08-16, 01:19 AM
How do you edit move a building. My beehive building accidentally got checked marked in my house neighborhood and I need to move it to business area. Thank you
looks like you hold your finger on the house and then it goes into edit mode.... you can move etc then. I accidentally sold road trying to figure it out! oops! lol

ghjvcucjb
07-08-16, 02:04 AM
looks like you hold your finger on the house and then it goes into edit mode.... you can move etc then. I accidentally sold road trying to figure it out! oops! lol

Thank you! The OCD in me was freaking out with the mismatched neighborhood. Sorry about your road. I would give you one of mine if I could :-)

SpiritWind00
07-08-16, 03:19 AM
Thank you! The OCD in me was freaking out with the mismatched neighborhood. Sorry about your road. I would give you one of mine if I could :-)
:) I think it only took a few coins to replace, so no biggie. It was kind of fun clicking on random icons to see what they do! :)

Natasha_07
07-08-16, 07:46 AM
Hello, is this game available for android.

Thanks!

SparklyOctopus
07-08-16, 10:54 AM
Hey there! Yes, this game is available to download from the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.storm8studios.citynext).

jbigby
07-08-16, 11:50 AM
Hey there! Yes, this game is available to download from the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.storm8studios.citynext).

How do u retire the mastered buildings it just takes up space I don't get it...can see sell them or something I have a bunch of mastered buildings just sitting there

monstertop
07-08-16, 03:22 PM

How do you get this popup? Do you have to be on iOS or Android?

kooky panda
07-08-16, 05:14 PM
How do you get this popup? Do you have to be on iOS or Android?
Promotional goals may not go out to all players and all their games.
If you have already downloaded this game before this went out you will not get the promotional goal.

pipipooh1977
07-08-16, 05:53 PM
This is a fun game! I didn't care for City Story but I like this one! Also, I got the promo for the Eiffel Tower from the Madaline Tin in BS and the Central Park Picnic display from RS. That was awesome! I have tried so many times over the years to get that Eiffel Tower and it never happened....now I got it! Yahoo! :D I already had the Central Park Picnic but still a cool prize! Next time you do this promo please offer the Cherry Cabinet from BS. I have always wanted that and never got it.

monstertop
07-08-16, 08:08 PM
Promotional goals may not go out to all players and all their games.
If you have already downloaded this game before this went out you will not get the promotional goal.

I didn't download it yet, that's why I asked. I see it on my Android device, but not iOS. Thanks for the reply(:

MysticOrchid
07-08-16, 09:39 PM
I do not like the fact that you can't put buildings you mastered in storage and free up space. It takes away the stars you earned unless you put them back out. It makes the game overcrowded. Will delete

ghjvcucjb
07-11-16, 12:30 PM
I'm stuck. My inventory is full so can't collect, can't make anything that requires other items to reduce inventory and can't collect to fulfill orders.

SparklyOctopus
07-11-16, 02:24 PM
I'm stuck. My inventory is full so can't collect, can't make anything that requires other items to reduce inventory and can't collect to fulfill orders.

Hey there! You are able to delete items from your inventory! Kindly note that if you do delete an item, it will take the entire stock away so choose what you would like to delete carefully.

monstertop
07-11-16, 02:51 PM
Hey there! You are able to delete items from your inventory! Kindly note that if you do delete an item, it will take the entire stock away so choose what you would like to delete carefully.

How do you delete the items? I did it once before, but I don't know how I got there and how I can go back to doing it.

kooky panda
07-11-16, 02:53 PM
How do you delete the items? I did it once before, but I don't know how I got there and how I can go back to doing it.
When you are full click on the storage and you will see red x's to be able to delete items.

monstertop
07-11-16, 03:29 PM
Ah, I must have done it once when it was full. Got it, thank you!

kooky panda
07-11-16, 06:14 PM
I had the red marks and was not completely full so I am guessing that once you are at least 90% full, you will see the option to delete.

Ally410
07-12-16, 12:18 PM
How do you store a house or building? I have 2 in storage at the moment and tried to store another but when I click on the box to store another item it will just give me what is stored. Also, I can not move or rotate a building with those items stored. If I did not have items stored it would let me but it is not giving me the option now. Help! Thanks in advance.

Ok, I found the answer. Thanks anyways!

kooky panda
07-12-16, 02:15 PM
Oh good I am glad this has been resolved! :)

yummy_bistro
07-12-16, 07:33 PM
how do you edit roadworks?

I tried all means and made a mess and now have 2 shops with a red signal road work on top lol

thx

kooky panda
07-13-16, 08:02 AM
how do you edit roadworks?

I tried all means and made a mess and now have 2 shops with a red signal road work on top lol

thx

Hit cash register.
Above cash register it the black road.
You will see the current roads you have out. To move road tap the current road and it will store, then tap a orange space to place a road.

All your roads will need to connect to the train.

monstertop
07-13-16, 08:28 AM
I had the red marks and was not completely full so I am guessing that once you are at least 90% full, you will see the option to delete.

You're right. I have 58/60 and I still was able to clear some random things out of my inventory. Thank you.

deadpixel
07-30-16, 10:40 AM
I do not like the fact that you can't put buildings you mastered in storage and free up space. It takes away the stars you earned unless you put them back out. It makes the game overcrowded. Will delete

Once you get up to higher levels you get to build Department Stores and Commerce Towers that allow you to combine several business buildings into high-rise buildings that take significantly less space. This way you don't lose any mastery stars.

zyfazix
07-30-16, 03:05 PM
Once you get up to higher levels you get to build Department Stores and Commerce Towers that allow you to combine several business buildings into high-rise buildings that take significantly less space. This way you don't lose any mastery stars.

But to have enough businesses in your city to upgrade the city hall you'd probably need 10 department stores. For the people who try to make a city that is somewhat realistic that just doesn't work. At least the residential towers have some variety in design

deadpixel
07-30-16, 08:23 PM
But to have enough businesses in your city to upgrade the city hall you'd probably need 10 department stores. For the people who try to make a city that is somewhat realistic that just doesn't work. At least the residential towers have some variety in design
I've upgraded City Hall to level 17 (5 more stars to 18) and I've only got 3 department stores.

I've also put most of my homes into Brownstones and Luxury Appartments and laid them out with swimming pools and playgrounds.

As for looking like a real city, this game's quite limited in that you'd have to rapidly build up your city before rearranging everything to make it look like a real city. []