PDA

View Full Version : I'm being asked to log out

enveeme2
06-23-16, 01:30 PM
During play I got a pop up that's asking me to log out of the Game Center or iCloud. Last time I got that popup I chose to log out of iCloud as I've never used it. Result: my restaurant was gone & in its place was the new one I made to transfer my account. Then a few days later as I was in my new place, I got a popup congratulating me for reaching level 99. I realized I'd just gotten my original place back. Then the next day I get the log out option pop up again. Which do I choose? I want to keep my level 99 place which is in the Game Center. My new level 16 is in the cloud, I'd rather not keep it. What do I do?
Please help...I don't want to lose my original place again

kooky panda
06-23-16, 01:39 PM
I am not sure what pop up this is. I will try to get some information.
Do you happen to have a screenshot of the Pop up?

[S8] Elsa
06-23-16, 03:08 PM
Are you seeing a message that says something like wait 2 minutes?

lorettasapron
06-23-16, 04:48 PM
I've had this problem a couple of times.

The solution for me was to open up the Game Center - I wasn't logged into this so did so (using my Apple ID and password) and this reconnected my game.

enveeme2
06-23-16, 08:18 PM
I am not sure what pop up this is. I will try to get some information.
Do you happen to have a screenshot of the Pop up?

Hi, Ill try to get one. It's going to take 2 devices to get it but will give it a go & post it here or let you know. Thanks!

enveeme2
06-23-16, 08:20 PM
I've had this problem a couple of times.

The solution for me was to open up the Game Center - I wasn't logged into this so did so (using my Apple ID and password) and this reconnected my game.

Hi, I can open the game center but can't find anywhere to log in or out. It shows my progress in games and other things but no log in place.

enveeme2
06-23-16, 08:21 PM
Elsa;1312314']Are you seeing a message that says something like wait 2 minutes?

No, nothing at all. Just get the pop up with the option to choose which I want to be logged out of.

enveeme2
06-23-16, 08:51 PM
Hi, Ill try to get one. It's going to take 2 devices to get it but will give it a go & post it here or let you know. Thanks!

enveeme2
06-23-16, 08:54 PM

I posted one but Its above...sorry I didn't get it in here!

[S8] Elsa
06-24-16, 09:35 AM
To access your guest account, you'll need to be logged out of Game Center. If you don't want your Game Center associated with the level 16, you'll need to contact support@storm8.com for assistance. ^^

Can you PM me the Storm8 ID for the account?

enveeme2
06-24-16, 06:11 PM
Hi Elsa! Thank you for your help. I've sent you a pm at the link you provided

enveeme2
06-25-16, 08:38 AM
I added a screenshot below.

[S8] Elsa
06-27-16, 10:46 AM
We'll ask support to follow up.