PDA

View Full Version : Spent 80 Gems by mistake for expansion :( Please Help.

Pupli26
06-21-16, 10:46 PM
I was about to expand my restaurant when by mistake I pressed the wrong button and instead of my coins, I ended up spending my gems which I have worked so hard to collect. I had more than enough coins to upgrade only with coins, earning gems in this game is hard as it is so please can someone help me in what I must do and if anyone can help me get it back.

Please help.

~Pupli.

pcabral03
06-22-16, 12:25 AM
I was about to expand my restaurant when by mistake I pressed the wrong button and instead of my coins, I ended up spending my gems which I have worked so hard to collect. I had more than enough coins to upgrade only with coins, earning gems in this game is hard as it is so please can someone help me in what I must do and if anyone can help me get it back.

Please help.

~Pupli.

So sorry to hear this we've all done it at some point on some unwanted item by the slip of a finger. Do wish we had gem confirmation button in-game would've prevented this. I'm not sure you'll be able to get gems back, but either way doesn't hurt to email support@storm8.com they're the only one's able to solve this.

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 03:47 AM

Please help.

~Pupli.

I am sorry this happened to you... :( For loss of gems, you will need to send an email to support@storm8.com for an Agent to assist you further.