PDA

View Full Version : New animal: Summer Equifox June 21, 2016

cardinalpsy
06-21-16, 01:26 PM
Breed dark and nature. Breeding time 21 hrs.

Got this one on my fifth attempt with Aurora Pegasus and crystal unicorn. The egg design is pretty. Best of luck everyone.:)

31823 31821

ninasidstorm8
06-21-16, 02:47 PM
This will be a difficult one to breed with all the breeding remaining for the Storybook. I figured I give it a go before trying for the Conducktor and bred the expected Planther.

cheetahblood
06-21-16, 09:32 PM
Got this cutie first try!

chickenladyx14
06-21-16, 10:39 PM
First try here too! I used Cheep and Orchid Otter. Good luck to all :)

monbohn
06-21-16, 10:58 PM
Omg, after trying over and over with no success for the Porcupineapple I wasn't holding my breath on this one....but I got it first shot!! :D Skyger and Pandaffodil. Good luck to everyone!

Eluzyion
06-21-16, 11:03 PM
I've been trying with no success.. But one fail was Jade Kirin so I'm not complaining!! :)

Silverrain1
06-22-16, 06:40 AM
Aw, an other cutie, to bad I never got the winter Equifox. Did we get a spring one?

natxjkkggg
06-23-16, 12:07 PM
How is it possible to get a Trick or Trent as fail by trying for Equifox??

ninasidstorm8
06-23-16, 12:49 PM
How is it possible to get a Trick or Trent as fail by trying for Equifox??

Dark and Nature are the elements required to breed a Trick or Treent. It's a little odd but that is how the Game Designers set it up.

Shadifern
06-23-16, 12:55 PM
I can try to breed for this at Chapter 7. Pandaffodil and Skyger, I'll give it a shot. Unfortunately, my den will be full for another 2 days... O.o

belarica
06-23-16, 04:58 PM
I think I got it? Dire wolf x pan daffodil 21 hours

ninasidstorm8
06-23-16, 06:45 PM
Looks like my fourth try is a winner, 21 hours with a Pandaffodil and Skyger. It also makes 88 tries where I could have bred a Trick or Treent without success. I am glad to get the Summer Equifox even though it will delay the start of breeding for the Rainguin a little more than I had planned. I missed out on the Winter Equifox but I have the Autumn Equifox from the Autumn Festival World Event.

skeexix
06-24-16, 07:55 AM
It also makes 88 tries where I could have bred a Trick or Treent without success.

Right there with you, I just can't get the Trick or Treent...so many Plantlers! So far I have bred two lunar moths in a row while trying for the Equifox.

natxjkkggg
06-24-16, 08:54 AM
Actually I am trying to get the Polarpegasus, the only Dark/Natur one I don't have and in the past I got 3 Trick or Trents until now. And just now the Summer Equifox!

str8upwild
06-24-16, 09:22 AM
Well the first attempt I got a planther. Second attempt, got an 13 hour timer, so I think I got a Spring Wing (which I don't have) hopefully the 3rd time is the charm

chickenladyx14
06-24-16, 09:47 AM
Hatching my second SE and it will be sold. Wish I could give it to someone.

Silverrain1
06-24-16, 10:50 AM
Can you send me your summer equinox since you have 2 and I can't get one. I would really appreciate it!

chickenladyx14
06-24-16, 12:04 PM
Just tell me how Siverrain1 and it is yours!!!

Silverrain1
06-24-16, 12:20 PM
Just tell me how Siverrain1 and it is yours!!!

I wish I could ! Such a cutie, breeding the thunder hawk just now for story book so will need to wait a bit before trying again for this

JanineQuinty
06-24-16, 01:07 PM
It's in my nest, first Try with skyger and the panda. It takes a lot of time to breed Though, hope I can still make the storybook event

sparklegirly
06-27-16, 03:38 PM
No matter what nature/dark animals I use I can get nothing but Planther. It's getting ridiculous at this point as I've been trying for Aurora Pegasus since it became available. I bought the Spring Wing when it was on sale but I don't think I'm going to buy this one as I prefer the Autumn and Winter foxes.

ogreve
06-27-16, 04:02 PM
Wow, I think I just got it on something like the 4th or 5th try or so; unless there is another dark-nature 21 hour timer! :P

Lucky day in the forest: today I also spun Lion Pride on the wheel! It was a long time since I managed to spin a good new animal on the wheel, and this one will do nicely! :)

ninasidstorm8
06-27-16, 05:48 PM
Wow, I think I just got it on something like the 4th or 5th try or so; unless there is another dark-nature 21 hour timer! :P

Lucky day in the forest: today I also spun Lion Pride on the wheel! It was a long time since I managed to spin a good new animal on the wheel, and this one will do nicely! :)

Congratulations!!!!

Drachenia
06-27-16, 10:27 PM
I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Punk Skunk:
1. Planther
2. Planther
3. Planther
4. Planther
5. Planther

Oh I get it , but I need another habitat . I will again have to sell a farm. :(

I'm breeding with Jade Kirin/Punk Skunk:

1. Planther
2. Summer Equifox

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160628/5djj8mtp.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160628/rjf99anu.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Drachenia
06-27-16, 10:31 PM

Congratulations Ogreve, I'm miss the Lion Pride :D

Cdnfroglover
06-28-16, 10:05 AM
Got the fox! Fifth try, Punk Skunk and Orchid Otter... was kinda dreaming of a trick or treent fail but no dice.

itzjulezzz
06-05-17, 03:20 AM
Is it breedable or just for gems? I couldn't find the thread on it.

federerGOAT
06-05-17, 04:37 AM
It is breedable.
Just hatched one.

AppieP
06-05-17, 05:15 AM
Is it breedable or just for gems? I couldn't find the thread on it.
It's a old animal, so that's why you didn't find a thread for it I guess.
If you want to know in the future if a animal is breedable or only available for gem spent, just hit the info for the animal you want in the store. If a animal is not breedable it's written on the bottom in the info; "not available through breeding". So you need to buy it, or win it by completing a quest or spin.
If you can't find this, than you can breed it. Hope this can help you in the future. Good luck trying for. I also want it, but still busy for the SB

GreytMom
06-05-17, 01:39 PM
I got all excited when I saw I didn't get another ten hour timer, but it looks like the Summer Equifox is 21 hours. I now have twenty hours in the breeding den (Im assuming Lunar Moth) so I'll be a bit behind on the SB. Maybe I'll luck out when I breed with the crow.

Silverrain1
06-05-17, 03:15 PM
I really need any this! Been trying but no luck so far. 😓

Clark_Wayne
06-05-17, 05:15 PM
I got all excited when I saw I didn't get another ten hour timer, but it looks like the Summer Equifox is 21 hours. I now have twenty hours in the breeding den (Im assuming Lunar Moth) so I'll be a bit behind on the SB. Maybe I'll luck out when I breed with the crow.

yes summer equifox is 21h breeding and 17h evolving :)
i breed it first try when my den was free :) (between 2 chapters of the current storybook)
since i didn't have it , i gave a try with skyger-pandafodil and surprise ! i got 21h
almost jumped from my chair :)
because it is the only equifox missing in my land
had already spring equifox, winter equifox and equifox (autumn equifox because it has the autumn type)

Phoenix406
06-05-17, 07:28 PM
I didn't pay much attention when this became available last Friday because I was thinking I already had it, but I realized today that I have spring, not summer. To my amazement, I got it first try with Skyger and Pandaffodil, same as clark_wayne! 😀

itzjulezzz
06-06-17, 10:19 AM
It's a old animal, so that's why you didn't find a thread for it I guess.
If you want to know in the future if a animal is breedable or only available for gem spent, just hit the info for the animal you want in the store. If a animal is not breedable it's written on the bottom in the info; "not available through breeding". So you need to buy it, or win it by completing a quest or spin.
If you can't find this, than you can breed it. Hope this can help you in the future. Good luck trying for. I also want it, but still busy for the SB

Thanks! I'll use that next time, it said on sale and back for limited time so I thought it was buy only but I just brought the game back from the dead and still learning the changes

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 12:03 PM
No no no no no. I didn't get my fox 🦊

AppieP
06-09-17, 02:38 PM
No no no no no. I didn't get my fox ��

Sorry to hear that. The same applies for me too. I'm also sad about it. And now I want both Swan's, but now whe need to hatch the milestone prices for points in the World Event. So for now I'm regret I don't buy my second nest. I really nice investment for times like these. Maby I need to think about it to save my gems for my second nest.

Silverrain1
06-09-17, 02:56 PM
I'm gutted as I tried constantly fir it the last time and this time and never got it. But now I get to try for the tortice, but I'm starting to think I already have it so I'll need to have a little look