PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava Lies

Unregistered
03-01-11, 09:24 AM
Read these interviews with teamlava and see if you agree with what they are saying:

http://appmodo.com/36766/interview-with-johnny-coghlan-of-teamlava/

Some highlights:

"The key focus at TeamLava is creating really high-quality games that are the best in their category. They need to be appealing and accessible to players, as well as offer unparalleled depth to encourage fans to keep playing, with multiple layers of discovery and achievement. We always listen to feedback from fans and treat them as family, to ensure that we are providing the best support and new free game content at all times."

How about listening to the feedback from your fans and adding some more depth, discovery, and achievement to the games so we can continue playing instead of making bull**** games like hospital story, nightclub story, etc

"All of our games are proprietary and internally developed. That means we are constantly innovating and adding to our existing games"

We haven't seen much in the way of updates to existing games have we? Certainly not "weekly updates" like they promise.

http://www.gamezebo.com/news/2010/10...rview-teamlava

"we really feel an obligation to ensure we reward that loyalty with regular free new content updates to maintain interest"

woops, looks like they lied in that interview. I play empire story and unless you call one content update in 4 months "regular" i disagree

"One thing that you can be sure of is that the team constantly reads the feedback from our users and factors their requests into our updates and product development"

Interesting, you show no indication that you do this.

"We also supply a lot of free new content to players, ensuring that they can still discover and enjoy new experiences as they play and socialize with friends every day"

really? what does everyone think about this?

Unregistered
03-01-11, 07:38 PM
Look, I can cut and paste too. We get the point. Now you are just spamming