PDA

View Full Version : Value Pack: Rainbow Sentinel Dragon

Anaboe
06-21-16, 11:10 AM
To ALL: at this moment the Rainbow Sentinel Dragon is for sale (in Europe for 14,99 euro's). This is the BEST overall fighter you'll ever gonna get.

Mine is lvl 15, and he wins 90% of each tournament for me.

If you EVER wanna buy something on DS, now is the time! (and no, I don't have shares in S8 or TL).

To beat:
Colors, use Rainbow Sentinel
Diamonds, use Diamonds
Diamond-hybrids, use Diamond-hybrids with a different base-color
Pink-purple-hybrids, use Jade

amerirish
06-21-16, 11:14 AM
THIS IS A MUST HAVE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE VALUE PACK ($14.99 USD)!!

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Champion Rainbow
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Rainbow Road
Available at: Level 30
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895 Exp

blackeneddove
06-21-16, 11:16 AM
UGH!!! So tempting!!! Idk if I should go for him, or the gold sale I have today! Actually, I can't really afford either. This deal would have been much harder to resist if they had thrown in a much of Mystic Maps. :rolleyes:

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-21-16, 11:18 AM
My value pack is not for this Dragon.

For those of you that are seeing it, what player level are you?

hiabarara
06-21-16, 11:23 AM
I would love to get Rainbow Sentinel, but I honestly do not care about Champion Types anymore. In the past I was so hyped about them and I leveled them all to level 10 and above, but they suck so badly :eek: My Champions rarely win and I stopped using them many months ago.
But I do have to agree that I only ever heard good things about Rainbow Sentinel and the Warrior family :)

JCG812
06-21-16, 11:25 AM
Rainbow Sentinel is the champion of champions.

belarica
06-21-16, 11:29 AM
I bought it right away.

amerirish
06-21-16, 11:30 AM
I would love to get Rainbow Sentinel, but I honestly do not care about Champion Types anymore. In the past I was so hyped about them and I leveled them all to level 10 and above, but they suck so badly :eek: My Champions rarely win and I stopped using them many months ago.
But I do have to agree that I only ever heard good things about Rainbow Sentinel and the Warrior family :)

I feel the same way you do about Champs, but RS is in a completely different league IMHO. There are opponents that even Diamonds can't beat but he can.

random59
06-21-16, 11:31 AM

He is AWESOME! MIne is only Lvl 13 but one day he will get to Lvl 15!

Niire
06-21-16, 11:37 AM
This one? I am definitely getting...cannot pick him up till tomorrow, but yeah!!! I have been waiting so long, lol!!!!

lenasdinner
06-21-16, 11:42 AM

I don't have this offer eather,and I'm lvl 155

Niire
06-21-16, 11:44 AM
I'm level 158, bout to hit 159...and I have the sentinel.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-21-16, 11:49 AM
For reference I'm at 147.

belarica
06-21-16, 11:56 AM
I'm level 168

amerirish
06-21-16, 12:10 PM
Level 193 :cool:

lnztrekfan
06-21-16, 12:27 PM
Oh man I really want this one! I always see how well he does in the arena!! Level 106.

zyfazix
06-21-16, 01:10 PM
This value pack wasn't visible for me when I went to the gym 2 hours ago (level 138). I'll check in a few moments if it still isn't there

Edit: No Rainbow Sentinel value pack visible for me on the Sun & Moon version

Bastiaan0
06-21-16, 01:24 PM
I always was like: Not going to buy a value pack unless it's a Virgo, which is my sign. Guess I just changed that :p Bought the pack (for 13,22 euro), but I had to promise my level 15 commons it's just for the looks, not for battling...

I'm level 184, playing on android and for me it's available on both haloween and original version ;)

Anaboe
06-21-16, 01:42 PM
UGH!!! So tempting!!! Idk if I should go for him, or the gold sale I have today! Actually, I can't really afford either. This deal would have been much harder to resist if they had thrown in a much of Mystic Maps. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about the Mystic Maps, you'll get them eventually, for free, and you have no rush for them.

Hawk1
06-21-16, 01:51 PM
I've always wanted a Rainbow Sentinel, been playing since March 2015 ...lvl 178

He is now in storage :)

pernmagic
06-21-16, 01:57 PM
I'm level 177........ And it shows in my game .......RS was the best value pack dragon I have ever bought ... I wasn't winning tournaments when he was the prize so bought him when last available ....... Now at L15 Rainbow Sentinel is my prize winner, for me he works very well .....
My other best fighter is Valiant L15 who gets better and better

Anaboe
06-21-16, 02:41 PM
I won him the first time after finishing some goal (2015-03-03), he was my first dragon I raised to lvl 15, and he's winning 90% of every color-opponent first try. I very rarely have to sent him to the healing well...

He's definately and above all doubt my best warrior. The best of the best.

If there's ever a dragon I'm in love with because of it's usefulness, it's Rainbow Sentinel. Mostly because of him, I've NEVER lost any tournament... (atleast not since I got him).

Hawk1
06-21-16, 03:38 PM
I do ok @ tournaments although looking forward to RS in the arena...

Leana47
06-21-16, 04:20 PM
Sooo tempting...but like in the last Flash, I was stuck on Round 12 for more than 24hrs!
Came close but never close enough. Doubt HE would have made it?!

zenkitty99
06-21-16, 04:58 PM
I'm so torn about this! After buying the Spirit Warrior pack and a whole lot of gold to get Kintsugi, I decided I wouldn't be spending any more on DS for quite a while. Now Rainbow Sentinel comes on sale - what's a girl to do?!!

Like someone else mentioned earlier, I hadn't had much luck with champs previously, but now I've gotten Spirit Warrior to 13 he's proven pretty handy in the arena so far. He's winning 90% of battles for me. Clearly the older champs are much better than the newer ones.

So if I already have a good champ, do I really need RS? I don't know!!!

Anaboe
06-21-16, 05:04 PM
To me it's a no-brainer: have you EVER heard someone complaining about their RS loosing too many battles?

Jennerwein1
06-21-16, 06:03 PM
I bought it, too. Lost the last 2 tournaments, because I was not going to spend gold. My Diamond is not all that good, but Lollipop and Centurion are my best fighters. And Bride of Franken.

PinkBubbles75
06-21-16, 07:44 PM
I too bought rainbow sentinel :) My dueler dragon will finally have a roommate lol I hope RS will help me as much as it helps other players in battles. As soon as the tales is over, my food will be going to this dragon to atleast level 10 for now. 31830

ozigal
06-21-16, 08:08 PM
I too always see peeps who have RS seem to do well with it in battles, my concern is , it now being offered will it loose its' power as many will have it.

DragonPhoenix6
06-22-16, 02:35 AM
Bought it straight away for my main account and also so tempted to buy him for my baby account...
On top of reading all the comments about him being the best fighter he is sooooooo good looking!
And I have a soft spot for champions, particularly hybrids!
I didn't stop trying until I bred Valiant! :D

belarica
06-22-16, 04:40 AM
Bought it straight away for my main account and also so tempted to buy him for my baby account...
On top of reading all the comments about him being the best fighter he is sooooooo good looking!
And I have a soft spot for champions, particularly hybrids!
I didn't stop trying until I bred Valiant! :D

I'm also tempted to buy him for my baby account. I wish it was available for more than 3 days so I could have more time to think about it

zyfazix
06-22-16, 05:34 AM
This value pack still has not appeared for me. Not that I was intending to buy it or anything but I think these value packs should simply be available to everyone....

Any chance the value pack could be device related? I'm on Android

DeeDe99
06-22-16, 06:03 AM
I have the same Value Pack on both iOS and 'Droid. Very tempted, as I still haven't managed to score Valiant.

belarica
06-22-16, 10:18 AM
I'm also tempted to buy him for my baby account. I wish it was available for more than 3 days so I could have more time to think about it

I ended up buying it for my baby account :)

Xyn25
06-22-16, 11:42 AM
Oh man, I'm debating whether to buy it or not. I've already spent 40 dollars this month in gold to buy Midas and Stainglass, not sure I should buy a 15 dollar dragon but I hear it's wonderful in the Arena...

Niire
06-22-16, 12:01 PM
Do it! i may be a bad influence, but I have wanted this guy since I started playing and saw his pic, lmao! :)

I got him, and have him evolving now to level 4...had to wait for my sun dragon to get done, since I let this event start itself. I still have some GPD feeding to do...:)

pernmagic
06-22-16, 02:39 PM
I have the same Value Pack on both iOS and 'Droid. Very tempted, as I still haven't managed to score Valiant.
Go on Dee if you can afford him ..sure he will work for you :)

DeeDe99
06-22-16, 03:39 PM
Go on Dee if you can afford him ..sure he will work for you :)

I did Pern. He is in storage until I finish the Tales, need the nests. :D

My current battle line up do pretty well, but it never hurts to have a super fighter and he seems to have a pretty good record for you and others!

JMThrive
06-22-16, 05:29 PM
This is the one and only time I would recommend spending money on this game. Then get him to level 15 as fast as you can. RS & Diamond are all you will need for tournaments.

simbalot
06-23-16, 07:30 AM
It's as if S8 can read my thoughts. After getting Stainglass and Mire I thought "the only way I'll spend more money for a while is if Rainbow Sentinel is offered"! He immediately won a battle at Level 1 after Warrior Queen 14 and Aladdin 10 lost...

Xyn25
06-23-16, 11:12 AM
OK, I just bought it! You guys convinced me :D

simbalot
06-23-16, 11:37 AM
It's as if S8 can read my thoughts. After getting Stainglass and Mire I thought "the only way I'll spend more money for a while is if Rainbow Sentinel is offered"! He immediately won a battle at Level 1 after Warrior Queen 14 and Aladdin 10 lost...

Update: Rainbow Sentinel level 3 also won a battle after Warrior Queen 14 and Valiant 10 both lost. He's evolving now. I hope he continues winning!

amerirish
06-23-16, 11:42 AM
This is the one and only time I would recommend spending money on this game. Then get him to level 15 as fast as you can. RS & Diamond are all you will need for tournaments.

Testify!! :D

DragonPhoenix6
06-23-16, 03:22 PM
I ended up buying it for my baby account :)

Me too! I couldn't resist! So happy that I have him on both my accounts now :D

jagarjag
06-23-16, 03:33 PM
This is so unfair and frustrating. I don't have the value pack offered for RS. I have an offer for a stupid firefly. RS would have been the only dragon for which I would have broken my own rule and spend some real money on a game. I am lvl. 164 and on android.

Add to that: 8 months of non-stop trying for Neon/Divine.....I am seriously considering deleting this game....

belarica
06-23-16, 05:52 PM
This is so unfair and frustrating. I don't have the value pack offered for RS. I have an offer for a stupid firefly. RS would have been the only dragon for which I would have broken my own rule and spend some real money on a game. I am lvl. 164 and on android.

Add to that: 8 months of non-stop trying for Neon/Divine.....I am seriously considering deleting this game....

My mom has the firefly pack too. It's too bad though, she's never spent money on this game but would have for rainbow sentinel :(

moonchild1987
06-23-16, 05:54 PM
I got RS today. He's gonna have to wait until after the tales to come out of storage, though. Just too much on my plate at the moment.

twospoons
06-23-16, 11:35 PM
I've only got firefly pack as well, I believe the difference is whether or not you've ever spent any money in the game (it's a guess based on pack offers in BS & RS). I bet after you buy one, you'll never see another dragon & food & 60 gold for the low low price of $1.99 again!

I was considering it, actually, this is the first time I've seen 60 gold, usually it's 40. Does anyone have a pic of an adult firefly?

belarica
06-24-16, 06:02 AM
I've only got firefly pack as well, I believe the difference is whether or not you've ever spent any money in the game (it's a guess based on pack offers in BS & RS). I bet after you buy one, you'll never see another dragon & food & 60 gold for the low low price of $1.99 again!

I was considering it, actually, this is the first time I've seen 60 gold, usually it's 40. Does anyone have a pic of an adult firefly?

My very first value pack I bought had only sunflower dragon in it for $0.99 and I've never seen one of the little packs again.

blackeneddove
06-24-16, 08:09 AM
Don't worry about the Mystic Maps, you'll get them eventually, for free, and you have no rush for them.

I tried super hard to get Rainbow Sentinel from the goals when he was first released... even spent 100 gold, and still couldn't win him :mad: - I was so p.o'd at the time. I've had a couple years to get over it now, and seeing how everyone bought him & I keep hearing about how awesome he is in arena (which made me more mad every time I thought about all the gold I wasted trying to win him & didn't)

I decided to bite the bullet & buy him.

He's in my nest now. :D

I hope he is worth all the heartbreak & expense! :o

cdreams1980
06-24-16, 08:16 AM
I caved and bought him. Hopefully I'll have better luck in the tournaments!

ahomeforme
06-24-16, 09:00 AM
I too always see peeps who have RS seem to do well with it in battles, my concern is , it now being offered will it loose its' power as many will have it.

I was thinking the same thing too...but I caved in anyway and bought him with an hour left for the offer. Been contemplating since the I saw the package but yeah, I really do hope he can help with battling.

I was actually around during the RS event, but only found out a few days into the event. I read on the forums about him but couldn't find the goal anywhere and was confused, until I realised I have to update my game. Should have been able to get him then. Anyhow, it's on the nest now. Hopefully this is a good buy.

DragonPhoenix6
06-24-16, 10:51 AM
I just can't wait to get mine to level 15, but it requires soooooo much food... almost 700k in food... :(

eagleeye1186
06-24-16, 03:41 PM
I have a value pack for Prime Chroma for $19.99. I, too would like RS. But, is this PC a good one too? Please help!

DeeDe99
06-30-16, 03:27 AM
Mine has just evolved to level 10. Looks stunning. However, I only received 1 bomb for 8 hours of evolution. Very strange. Will check when my current evolution completes to see if the there is a trend.