PDA

View Full Version : Question about playing on mulitple devices/OS

brews3
06-21-16, 10:42 AM
I currently have Castle Story on 2 ipads and play fine between the both of them
However I am considering getting an Android phone.
My question is, can I play on the ipad in the morning, then Android on the phone while at work, then ipad in the evening?
I know some gameplay is limited on Android compared to iOS and I don't know if those servers "talk to each other"? If that makes sense.
Thanks!

meme1098
06-21-16, 11:23 AM
You might want to check out the Bugs Thread, in particular the thread about the new app update for android and decide if it's worth it to you or not.

SpiritWind00
06-21-16, 02:24 PM
Yes you can if you force close your game before switching. There are instructions in the Hub sticky 'how to use' thread. Link below. ;)

butterfly_25
06-23-16, 06:10 PM
Yes! I do this DAILY and love it :) . I use my iPad for the game(s) at home and my android phone for the same games while at work, out or just when convenient, lol. I always make sure the game on one device is closed before using it on the other, some of your progress may not get saved otherwise.

I have not installed the latest update or read through everything regarding that update yet though so that is another story, sorry...as you would only have the most recent update available to you.
Good Luck! :)

brews3
06-27-16, 11:02 AM
Thank you everyone. I ended up getting the Galaxy S7 and love it! Never had a phone with data plan before. Just a basic Blackberry curve to talk and text.
Now I can play castle story at work and wont stress out when events happen :cool: