PDA

View Full Version : June 21st 2016: Update?

amerirish
06-21-16, 08:23 AM
Anyone know if we're getting an update today? Hopefully there's no tournament since we've had three flash tourneys in a row! Also, no more limited time dragons, please.

stevenlee2905
06-21-16, 09:48 AM
I guess there will be a regular tournament with a Champion dragon as prize since the only Champion prize dragons were Centurion and Prize Fighter during this year's tournament... It's been half year of 2016 and it's been a long time since the last time we got Champion as prize... That's only my guess, anyway, lol... :D

*Btw, I haven't seen any update yet... Stay tuned..., 40 minutes more. ;)

zyfazix
06-21-16, 09:55 AM
My guess is another Spin to Win, Long tournament or new permanent dragon, or a combination of those three (I'm personally betting Spin to Win & new dragon). World event and Leaderboard are excluded because there's a tales going on and I've never seen those happening at the same time

amerirish
06-21-16, 10:50 AM
Well it looks like a quiet few days (for a change!!) so that's awesome.

For anyone who can spare 15 bucks and doesn't have Rainbow Sentinel, I highly encourage you to buy the Value Pack. He's one of the best fighters in the whole game!

zyfazix
06-21-16, 10:57 AM

For anyone who can spare 15 bucks and doesn't have Rainbow Sentinel, I highly encourage you to buy the Value Pack. He's one of the best fighters in the whole game!

The only Value Pack I see is Firefly for €1,99. Last time when people said there was a value pack for Shaman I didn't see that either, on the Halloween version or the standard

blackeneddove
06-21-16, 11:09 AM

Dang!! That is tempting! I also got a gold sale, too & could really use some gold. Now to decide if I should buy RS or gold? :(:confused:

kooky panda
06-21-16, 11:13 AM
Update items out! Check new sticky threads!