PDA

View Full Version : Rise of a Hero - NEW Storybook

FlatFoot
06-17-16, 10:10 AM
Help Persephone warn Hercules of the dangers that lay along the River Styx in the new Storybook Adventure: Rise of a Hero! While you're at it, battle through biggest tournament we've had for a chance to win Hades; but be careful, Cereberus guards the way...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/cGp2zt7JonXmw0E/upload.png

kooky panda
06-17-16, 10:44 AM
Tips:

You'll be fine going through and getting a tooth before prompted.

ch1 : 2 acts
- plant adventurenips x4
- harvest adventurenips x4
reward : 8000 apples

ch2 : 2 acts
- harvest mystic mangos x3
- breed frostfang with another animal (skip 25 gems)
reward : Persephone (earth-nature, 6h hatching, 6h evolving)

ch3 : 3 acts
- evolve Persephone to level 4
- plant adventurenips x4
- win a Hound's Tooth in round 8 (NB : you can do round 8 before the chapter )
reward : 10 realm runes

ch4 : 2 acts (thx to eluzyion)
- raise Persephone to level 7
- hatch a thunderhawk (electric-nature) 16h
Reward: 12 river Styx tiles

ch5 : 3 acts (thx to eluzyion)
- breed pyro pony with another animal
- harvest spell melons x4
- raise Persephone to level 10
reward : XP and coins

-

CHAPTER 6 (4acts)

Act 1: Plant adventurnips 6x
Act 2: Win a second Hound's Tooth in Round 18 of tournament (Skip 30)
Act 3: Raise Persephone to level 15
Act 4: Collect 35 Strong Bracers from farming

Reward:Hercules

I obtained the following information from a reliable source:

Chapter 7
Act 1: Hatch a Conducktor (Skip 25)
Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas x5 (Skip 10)
Act 3: Breed a Pandaffodil with another animal (Skip 25)

Reward: 8,000 Apples
Unlock Early 35 gems

Chapter 8:
Act 1: Plant Mana Bananas x5 (Skip 10)
Act 2: Raise Hercules to Level 4 (Skip 14)
Act 3: Collect Strong Braces from Farming x64 (Skip 96)
Act 4: Feed Conducktor x25 (Skip 50)

Reward: Hydra Statue
Unlock Early 45 gems

Chapter 9:

Act 1: Raise Hercules to Level 11 (Skip 21)
Act 2: Hatch a Rainguin (Skip 25)
Act 3: Win a third Hound's Tooth in Round 30 of tournament (Skip 72)
Act 4: Harvest Spell Melons x6 (Skip 45)

Reward: 10 Gems
Unlock Early 50 gems

Chapter 10:

Act 1: Breed Conducktor with another animal (Skip 35)
Act 2: Feed Rainguin x25 (Skip 50)
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 24)
Act 4: Raise Hercules to Level 15 (Skip 185)
Act 5: Collect Strong Braces from Farming x45 (Skip 72)

Reward: Cerberus

kooky panda
06-17-16, 10:44 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/F6F42CA5-59B7-46E3-BD7C-C3EF2C6C7D35_zpszews3qmf.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/F6F42CA5-59B7-46E3-BD7C-C3EF2C6C7D35_zpszews3qmf.png.html)

Persephone:

Type: Earth/Nature
Incubation Time: 6 Hours
Evolution Time: 6 hours
Feed Schedule : C

Raise from Level 1 to Level 4: 130
Raise from Level 4 to Level 7: 1,400
Raise from Level 7 to Level 10: 6,000
Raise from Level 10 to Level 15: 36,800

Hercules
Type : Electric/Earth
Incubation Time: 7 hours
Evolution Time: 5 hours
Feed Schedule: D

19sparkles96
06-17-16, 11:35 AM
As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

Persephone hopped around the forest early in the morning looking for the hero, Hercules. A nearby village wanted to throw a celebration for the large animal for saving them from an angry monster the previous day. She searched all of his usual training spots, watering holes, and social hangouts, but no matter where she looked, Hercules could not be found!

CH 2

A local animal told Persephone that they overheard Hercules saying that he wanted to confront Hades, his rival, about something and set off for the River Styx. The problem was that Hades wasn't in his Underworld domain. He had decided to set up a Tournament in the Battle Arena, but Hercules probably wasn't aware of that!

CH 3

Persephone thanked the animal for the information and headed toward the river. As she neared, a thought dawned on her; without Hades there, the guardian dog, Cerberus, would defend the entrance tooth and nail! Hercules wouldn't see it coming! She had to warn him quickly!

CH 4

Luckily, Persephone had traveled through the caves of the Underworld before. Her flowery aroma blocked Cerberus' sense of smell and allowed her to travel past the massive guard dog. Hercules, however, would be very easy to spot and the two would surely end up fighting.

CH 5

Knowing that the first portion of the cave is quite dark, Persephone enlisted the help of a Thunderhawk to light the way. As they neared the entrance, they spotted large footprints belonging to Hercules by the river. He had already gone in!
Persephone had to hurry!

CH 6

Persephone and the Thunderhawk had been traveling for a little over an hour when they began to hear the sounds of battle. They hurried down along the river and found a large creature hunched over, panting. As they neared, the Thunderhawk's light illuminated the large creature. It was Hercules! He noticed the other two and stood up quickly as if to fight, but then realized who it was and laughed with booming resonance. Hercules thought they might have been a hydra that he had just been battling, but relief fell over him as he realized that it was just his good friend.

CH 7

Before Persephone could explain that Hades wasn't down here, Hercules spun around and peered into the darkness.
His trunk picked up a scent in the shadows. It could've been Cerberus lying in wait, or perhaps another ferocious beast. Hercules boomed with laughter looking for his next challenge and charged into the darkness!

CH 8

The Thunderhawk was too scared and turned around, leaving Persephone on her own to chase down Hercules. Turning left and right down the snaking river, she took one final turn and stopped dead in her tracks. Looming over her was a beast with several heads and purple glowing eyes! It must be Cerberus! She stood in fear with her eyes closed for several seconds, but when nothing befell her, she slowly opened one eye and realized it wasn't the guardian dog. Instead, there was a stone statue of a hydra ...

CH 9

Hercules explains that he must have scared the hydra so badly that it turned to stone! Sighing in relief, the two continued to head down the river. At its end lay the Underworld, but Hades was nowhere to be seen. Hercules rolled his eyes and yelled out, but there was no reply. Persephone finally had a chance to explain to her friend that Hades was hosting a tournament in the Battle Arena. Hercules' dismay swiftly turned into joy at the thought of fighting Hades in a tournament for all to witness. They began to turn around to leave, but found themselves standing face to face with a three-headed beast... Cerberus!

CH 10

Persephone stood back and she watched Hercules smile at the challenger ahead. The two charged at each other, clashing in a whirlwind of combat. Persephone had to swiftly leap out of the way several times as the fight came tumbling towards her, but as Hercules and Cerberus fought, she couldn't help but crack a smile. Cerberus was a mighty beast, but she knew that nothing would stand in the way of Hercules getting to that tournament. Hercules was a hero, and he had many more adventures ahead of him!

31aug2002
06-17-16, 11:37 AM
Oh my sensational design... Love it . Thank you Flatfoot !!
Want, want, want.. Am going all out to get these. Just hope the tasks are doable .

FlatFoot
06-17-16, 11:40 AM
We've tried to change it up a little bit. Hope everyone has fun!

Silverrain1
06-17-16, 11:41 AM
Love love love it!

31aug2002
06-17-16, 11:41 AM
I also see a 14 day long 48 rounds tournament!! Hope I get the prize, as it fits right into this adventure.

AuroraLava
06-17-16, 11:48 AM
Cerberus is gorgeous!!! I hope I can complete all the tasks as well.

Clark_Wayne
06-17-16, 11:49 AM
- plant adventurenips x4

reward : Persephone (earth-nature, 6h hatching, 6h evolving)

- plant adventurenips x4
- win a Hound's Tooth in round 8 (NB : you can do round 8 before the chapter )

ch5 : 3 acts (thx to eluzyion)
- raise Persephone to level 10
reward : XP and coins

ch6 : 4 acts (thx to eluzyion)
- Plant adventurnips x6
- win a hounds tooth in round 18 (NB : you can do round 18 before the chapter : it will autocomplete)
- Raise Persephone to level 15
- Collect 35 Strong Bracers from farms
reward : Hercules (lightning-earth, 7h hatching, 5h evolving)

ch7 : 3 acts (thx to ninaidstorm8)
- Hatch a Conducktor (Skip 25 gems)
- Plant Mana Bananas x5 (Skip 10 gems)
- Breed a Pandaffodil with another animal (Skip 25 gems)
Reward : 8,000 Apples (unlock early 35 gems)

Ch 8: 4 acts (thx to ninaidstorm8)
- Plant Mana Bananas x5 (Skip 10)
- Raise Hercules to Level 4 (Skip 14)
- Collect Strong Braces from Farming x64 (Skip 96)
- Feed Conducktor x25 (Skip 50)
Reward : Hydra Statue (Unlock Early : 45 gems)

Ch9 :
-

Silverrain1
06-17-16, 11:51 AM
Really like the mythical stories about gods so this is right up my street. Hope to get the tournament prize to. I just one the first round so super excited. Lots can happen between now and the end tho, I have an ok food supply but gonna hang back until there's a bit more info although I'm seeing some lightning animals on sale in the shop tho. Plus, I just did a bad thing.....Iv no expansions left and I just bought two of the gates of the gods habitats! Alot of the animals I'm missing will be able to go in there.

Sandybellee
06-17-16, 11:54 AM
Love it! Hmm... Cerberus guards the way... Perhaps we have to win battles for this storybook.

Looking forward to this one! :)

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 11:59 AM
I was hoping that the Storybook would wait for Tuesday. I might decide to start this one a little late.

Silverrain1
06-17-16, 12:13 PM
Love it! Hmm... Cerberus guards the way... Perhaps we have to win battles for this storybook.

Looking forward to this one! :)

Don't say that. I have good and bad days with the battles!

debrasbistro
06-17-16, 12:29 PM
Different!

jim23cash
06-17-16, 12:54 PM
I CANT EVEN PLAY WITHOUT AN EXPANSION!
I had to sell another common animal just to place the Porcupinapple. I HAVE NO ROOM FOR ANY ANIMALS OR HABITATS!
I want to play, too!
Please, give us some expansions!
I love this theme, and want to be able to participate. I have missed out on MANY habitats I wanted, but this time I might miss the event! I have no options to play, I've already upgraded all my habitats. I have over 40 animals in storage. Help me play, too! Thanks, Annie

ogreve
06-17-16, 01:01 PM
Wow, a very diabolical storybook, but I love the Greek mythology theme. Nice!
These animals will go well along with the current tournament animal too and the habitat looks very nice too.
I'm starting it off with a 45 hours timer in the den, perhaps not ideal but I'll take my chances on it. I couldn't wait to start so I directly hit start!
Exciting...!

jojopeanut
06-17-16, 01:05 PM
I love!!!!the looks of these creatures, the theme, habitat.. I love..l8ve...love.... I must win the tourney also to complete it..

Drachenia
06-17-16, 01:10 PM
Hello everybody! A new Storybook wonderful, I wish you all good luck and I love Cerberus . I want him to fish me, which is the animal that I wish exactly me . Grand designs FlatFoot :D

19sparkles96
06-17-16, 01:14 PM
Don't wait to start the battle tournament! To finish CH 3, you need to win a Hound's Tooth in Round 8 of the Tournament.

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 01:29 PM
Don't wait to start the battle tournament! To finish CH 3, you need to win a Hound's Tooth in Round 8 of the Tournament.

Thanks for the information. I a not sure if it is what you meant to do but the only thing I see in Post #4 is the text of the Chapters. Did you mean to post information about the Acts, because it is not there?

Eluzyion
06-17-16, 01:47 PM
- plant adventurenips x4
reward :

Reward is 8000 food

CHAPTER 2
Act 1: harvest mystic mangos 3x

Clark_Wayne
06-17-16, 02:01 PM
i will try to post chapters in post#10 as far as i can ;)

saucysammis
06-17-16, 02:24 PM

It would seem that anyone wanting to play the tournament might get past round 8 before chapter 3 is revealed. Do you know the wording of the goal? I see that you have posted the story......did you have access to the wording of the goals as well? There shouldn't be, but Is there any reason to assume we must wait until chapter 3 to battle round 8?

natxjkkggg
06-17-16, 02:27 PM
Hello 19sparkles96,
Do we have to wait with round 8 in the tournament until we exact arrived this point in chapter 3???

AuroraLava
06-17-16, 02:54 PM
- plant adventurenips x4

reward : Persephone

- plant adventurenips x4
- win a Hound's Tooth in round 8
reward :

ch4

Thanks for playing ahead and letting us know what to expect!!!

Eluzyion
06-17-16, 02:59 PM
CHAPTER 4

Act 1: raise Persephone to level 7
Act 2: hatch a thunderhawk (breed electric + nature) 16 hours

Clark_Wayne
06-17-16, 03:00 PM
CHAPTER 4

Act 1: raise Persephone to level 7
Act 2: hatch a thunderhawk (breed electric + nature) 16 hours

thx ;) i'm adding this to post #10

Eluzyion
06-17-16, 03:02 PM
thx ;) i'm adding this to post #10

You're welcome, btw reward for ch 3 was 10 realm runes for expansion ;)

natxjkkggg
06-17-16, 03:04 PM
Does this mean we have to wait or we don't have to wait??

Eluzyion
06-17-16, 03:10 PM
CHAPTER 5

Act 1: breed pyro pony with another animal
Act 2: harvest spell melons 4x
Act 3:

(Ch 5 has 3 acts)

debrasbistro
06-17-16, 03:16 PM
- plant adventurenips x4

reward : Persephone (earth-nature, 6h hatching, hh evolving)

- plant adventurenips x4
- win a Hound's Tooth in round 8

ch5 : ? acts (thx to eluzyion)
-
reward

Thanks for your helpfulness !

Sandybellee
06-17-16, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know when we need to start by? I want to keep trying for Porkupineapple until the end so I don't want to hit any breeding steps before the trio expires.

natxjkkggg
06-17-16, 03:20 PM
Look at First Post 21.June 11.30 a.m.

Sandybellee
06-17-16, 03:26 PM
Look at First Post 21.June 11.30 a.m.
Thanks! :)

Atlantis536
06-17-16, 04:17 PM
Hercules! My favorite Disney tale!

saucysammis
06-17-16, 05:07 PM
Wow, a very diabolical storybook, but I love the Greek mythology theme. Nice!
These animals will go well along with the current tournament animal too and the habitat looks very nice too.
I'm starting it off with a 45 hours timer in the den, perhaps not ideal but I'll take my chances on it. I couldn't wait to start so I directly hit start!
Exciting...!

I always tell myself to wait but I always end up starting and then having the adrenalin of trying to keep up!

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 05:46 PM
Some research has yielded the following information about Persephone:

littelprincess0313
06-17-16, 05:55 PM
Hello 19sparkles96,
Do we have to wait with round 8 in the tournament until we exact arrived this point in chapter 3???

Same question!
Can we win the tooth before and it will auto finish or do we have to win the tooth while being on day 3?
(I would wish that S8 would think about such stuff by themselves and let us know right away -.-)
And: expantions!!! Please!!!

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 06:11 PM
Hello 19sparkles96,

Same question!
Can we win the tooth before and it will auto finish or do we have to win the tooth while being on day 3?
(I would wish that S8 would think about such stuff by themselves and let us know right away -.-)
And: expantions!!! Please!!!

I don't know for sure, but I have to believe that you can win the tooth early. I plan on finishing round 8 of the tournament before going to bed tonight and I won't reach Chapter 3 for a couple days.

The game designers do a good job of ensuring we if we perform an action that cannot be repeated, we get credit for that action when we encounter that step. I do not believe they expect us to wait to complete round 8 of the tournament until the third day of the Storybook. Particularly for players that don't read the forum. How would they ever know?

The information communicated from the Game Designers is always sparse and we have to assume they know what they are doing.

FlatFoot
06-17-16, 06:15 PM

wookiee77
06-17-16, 07:14 PM
Absolutely amazing animals and the habitat looks awesome! Might be the first tourney I go for in a long time as well!

Eluzyion
06-17-16, 08:12 PM
CHAPTER 5

Act 1: breed pyro pony with another animal
Act 2: harvest spell melons 4x
Act 3: raise Persephone to level 10

(Ch 5 has 3 acts)

Added act 3.. Don't know reward yet

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 08:19 PM

OK, so I just beat Cerberus in round 8 of the Hades tournament. The prize for winning was 5,000 coins and 1 Hound's Tooth. But where is the Hound's Tooth? The screen said to view in storage. I don't see it there. I did the standard force close and restart, I still don't see it.

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 08:20 PM
Added act 3.. Don't know reward yet

The reward for Chapter 5 is 5.000 XP 20,000 coins.

Eluzyion
06-17-16, 08:23 PM
The reward for Chapter 5 is 5.000 XP 20,000 coins.

Thank you :)

Eluzyion
06-17-16, 08:25 PM
OK, so I just beat Cerberus in round 8 of the Hades tournament. The prize for winning was 5,000 coins and 1 Hound's Tooth. But where is the Hound's Tooth? The screen said to view in storage. I don't see it there. I did the standard force close and restart, I still don't see it.

I was on that quest in the storybook when I got hounds tooth, so I'm thinking quest takes it if you are on the quest or skipped it? Because it didn't show in my storage either.. Not sure! But my story moved on lol

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 08:36 PM
I was on that quest in the storybook when I got hounds tooth, so I'm thinking quest takes it if you are on the quest or skipped it? Because it didn't show in my storage either.. Not sure! But my story moved on lol

That's not it since I am currently waiting for Chapter 2 to start. I am hoping it's just a flag in the Storybook Adventure and the View in Storage message was misleading.

ogreve
06-18-16, 12:06 AM
I think that latter is the correct explanation. It's kind of a standard thing for FFS to state "view in storage", even when there's nothing to be seen there, I noticed that too. :)

roxy1331990
06-18-16, 04:38 AM
Help I'm up to chapter 3 I won Persephone but in my storage it says its locked by a goal I don't understand I thought the goal was to raise it to lvl 4 but how????????

natxjkkggg
06-18-16, 05:40 AM
You have to put Persephone in the den to incubate him and if your den is occupied this step s blocked!!

Cdnfroglover
06-18-16, 06:23 AM
I'm considering stopping at the end of chapter three, as food is still a super needed resourse for me. Still working to raise several new animals to L15 (Crystal Unicorn, Petal Peacock etc) Just wondering though, noticed you need to complete round eight in the tournament to finish a chapter. Do you also have to complete the storybook in order to complete the tournament?

expresso11
06-18-16, 06:35 AM
I'm missing Persephone from my storage, could you please help check Kooky?

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 07:59 AM
Completed Chapter 2 with no problems. I need to wait for a Rainguin to leave the nest to Hatch Persephone but I should have that done and through at least one turn in the Evolution Flower and back in for a second turn before the end of the day.. Tomorrow I will see if things with the Hound's Tooth work properly. If it does, I should finish up Chapter 3 quickly.

The Breed with a Frostfang step worked out for me since I am still trying for a Cuckoonut.

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 08:02 AM
I'm missing Persephone from my storage, could you please help check Kooky?

Anytime you are missing something from storage, try to force close your game and then restart. Look again and ensure the tab you are on will show what you are looking for.

Hopefully that will fix it for you.

str8upwild
06-18-16, 08:14 AM
I'm considering stopping at the end of chapter three, as food is still a super needed resourse for me. Still working to raise several new animals to L15 (Crystal Unicorn, Petal Peacock etc) Just wondering though, noticed you need to complete round eight in the tournament to finish a chapter. Do you also have to complete the storybook in order to complete the tournament?

No, you need the tournament to finish the storybook. In rounds 8-18-30 you battle the Cerberus for keys to unlock Acts.

Cdnfroglover
06-18-16, 08:26 AM
No, you need the tournament to finish the storybook. In rounds 8-18-30 you battle the Cerberus for keys to unlock Acts.

Ok thanks! Cerberus is cool but I just can't justify the food expense. Once I've completed leveling up my CU, Storm Sphinx, Peacock and Prince Charring I may attempt another storybook! Tournaments are my first love though.

chickenladyx14
06-18-16, 09:30 AM
My first attempt at breeding a Thunderhawk resulted in a 19 hr. timer. A Fruitbat - and I'll take it. A good fail for me. :)

saucysammis
06-18-16, 10:23 AM

Wow. 8 and 18 and 30! Motivation to battle!

Drachenia
06-18-16, 10:29 AM
So a bad luck now I breeding adapted to Fireglider mean, but we need thunderhawk and Conductor. Ouch ouch hopefully not feed , have only 2 animals place in habitat

19sparkles96
06-18-16, 11:05 AM
Just completed the storyline on page 1.

Drachenia
06-18-16, 11:25 AM

Ah now I understand what Sparkles meant here, you have to hound's tooth collecting in Rd.8 , 18 and 30. Thank you for the information

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160618/qbrlduqt.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160618/53jgm3dx.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

str8upwild
06-18-16, 12:03 PM
Already have my Persephone in nest with 3 hrs left. Anyone know what's happening in chapter 3 yet?

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 12:37 PM
Already have my Persephone in nest with 3 hrs left. Anyone know what's happening in chapter 3 yet?

See Posts #2 and 10 of this thread.

Drachenia
06-18-16, 05:38 PM
now so I get either Thunderhawk or papaya . Hello, can someone please tell if we have to feed Thunderhawk.

Eluzyion
06-18-16, 06:47 PM
CHAPTER 6 (4acts)

Act 2: (mine auto completed but I think it's get hounds tooth from battle 18, I had it so someone else confirm)

Reward: ?

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 06:54 PM
CHAPTER 6 (4acts)

Act 2: (mine auto completed but I think it's get hounds tooth from battle 18, I had it so someone else confirm)

Reward: ?

You are correct. Act 2 is - Win a second Hound's Tooth in Round 18 of tournament (Skip 30)

The reward for Chapter 6 is Hercules

Eluzyion
06-18-16, 06:56 PM
You are correct. Act 2 is - Win a second Hound's Tooth in Round 18 of tournament (Skip 30)

The reward for Chapter 6 is Hercules

Thank you! :)

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 07:01 PM
now so I get either Thunderhawk or papaya . Hello, can someone please tell if we have to feed Thunderhawk.

It does not appear that we have to feed the Thunderhawk since there are no steps to do so through Chapter 8. We will have to breed a Conducktor in Chapter 7 and feed it in Chapter 8.

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 07:03 PM

Chapter 7

Unlock Early 35 gems

Chapter 8:

Unlock Early 45 gems

Eluzyion
06-18-16, 07:17 PM

Chapter 7

Unlock Early 35 gems

Chapter 8:

Unlock Early 45 gems

Big help.. I somehow have to make more room lol

ninasidstorm8
06-18-16, 07:22 PM
Looks like the next few Chapters should go smoothly. For Chapter 3, I have Persephone in the Evolution Flower so it will be at Level 4 before Chapter 3 starts for Act 1. I will plant the 4 crops of Adventurnips first thing in the morning to complete Act 2. I have already won round 8 in the tournament, so Act 3 should automatically complete. Assuming I don't need to force close the game to get it to recognize progress, I think it will take less than a minute of time first thing tomorrow to complete all of Chapter 3.

I just bred a Thunderhawk and its in my Breeding Den for Chapter 4 and I have plenty of food to raise Persephone to level 7 for Chapter 4. The Thunderhawk should be ready to hatch in the morning after Chapter 4 starts. I have already won round 18 in the tournament for the second Hound's Tooth required by Chapter 6, so it looks like smooth sailing until Chapter 7 when we have to hatch a Conducktor.

Good Luck to everyone participating.

Drachenia
06-18-16, 07:42 PM
It does not appear that we have to feed the Thunderhawk since there are no steps to do so through Chapter 8. We will have to breed a Conducktor in Chapter 7 and feed it in Chapter 8.

Thank you very much! Ouch ouch is not good for me , I have to put no place to Conducktor in a habitat. :(

19sparkles96
06-19-16, 12:32 AM
Whew! Round 24 beaten, 24 more to go.

Silverrain1
06-19-16, 03:11 AM
I always wait until pretty much the last minute to start the story books, to ensure I have as much food as possible. This time it also means that I can get as far in the tournament as possible. I now have over 91000 food and I think I'm on round 14 of the tournament so not doing to badly (I hope)

ninasidstorm8
06-19-16, 07:46 AM
Completed Chapter 3 with no problems. The game recognized the fact that I had the Hound's Tooth from the tournament already with no issue. Persephone is in the Evolution Flower the last time to get to level 15. I have a Thinderhawk that I will move to the nest in another 2 1/2 hours so it will be ready to hatch shortly after Chapter 4 begins. I will start to put together my plan for hatching Hercules after Chapter 6.

The 10 Realm Runes put my total at 90 since I cannot expand at this time. I can't mine for Runes but at least the ones I win add to my total.

debrasbistro
06-19-16, 04:50 PM
It says we feed the conducktor but not the thunder hawk? I ask since I have no room for strays and have even sold off commons so I also need to replace them. Seems odd to feed one and not the other.

ninasidstorm8
06-19-16, 05:16 PM
It says we feed the conducktor but not the thunder hawk? I ask since I have no room for strays and have even sold off commons so I also need to replace them. Seems odd to feed one and not the other.

This whole Storybook is a bit different. Your statement is correct. no food for the Thunderhawk but we need to feed the Conducktor 25 times. We also need to hatch a Rainguin in Chapter 9 and feed it 25 times in Chapter 10. In addition to hatching 3 animals as usual, we also need to breed a common with any other animal 3 times.

ninasidstorm8
06-19-16, 05:21 PM
Following is the information I have from a reliable source on the last two Chapters.

Chapter 9:

Act 1: Raise Hercules to Level 11 (Skip 21)
Act 2: Hatch a Rainguin (Skip 25)
Act 3: Win a third Hound's Tooth in Round 30 of tournament (Skip 72)
Act 4: Harvest Spell Melons x6 (Skip 45)

Reward: 10 Gems
Unlock Early 50 gems

Chapter 10:

Act 1: Breed Conducktor with another animal (Skip 35)
Act 2: Feed Rainguin x25 (Skip 50)
Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 24)
Act 4: Raise Hercules to Level 15 (Skip 185)
Act 5: Collect Strong Braces from Farming x45 (Skip 72)

Reward: Cerberus

19sparkles96
06-19-16, 09:19 PM
Round 36 finished in tournament. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

debrasbistro
06-19-16, 11:03 PM
This whole Storybook is a bit different. Your statement is correct. no food for the Thunderhawk but we need to feed the Conducktor 25 times. We also need to hatch a Rainguin in Chapter 9 and feed it 25 times in Chapter 10. In addition to hatching 3 animals as usual, we also need to breed a common with any other animal 3 times.

As always, thank you, Nina! :)

str8upwild
06-20-16, 12:36 AM
UUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! You would think if you bred 2 thunderhawks together, you would get a thunderhawk.....right?
But NOOooooooo, one of them has super sperm and gave me a 19hr timer!

Any clue what it could be?

str8upwild
06-20-16, 12:38 AM
Round 36 finished in tournament. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

ITS A TRAIN!!!!!! :p

Sandybellee
06-20-16, 04:09 AM
Shoot! I thought I had a good start by breeding a Thunderhawk on my first try but since I need to breed Frostfang with another animal and hatch Persephone, I'll need to hatch it before getting to the goal. :p

ninasidstorm8
06-20-16, 08:43 AM
UUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! You would think if you bred 2 thunderhawks together, you would get a thunderhawk.....right?

It should be a Fruitbat.

ninasidstorm8
06-20-16, 09:26 AM
Chapter 4 was another quick one. My Persephone is already at level 15, so Act 1 completed as soon as I started Chapter 4. About an hour later, my Thunderhawk was ready to leave the nest and that completed Act 2 and Chapter 4.

Chapter 5 should be an easy one as well. I have a Papa Penguin in the nest ready to hatch in a little less than 9 hours and an Iciclaw in the Breeding Den. (8 hours). The only decision I have to make is whether or not to leave the Breeding Den empty for the Breed an animal with a Pyro Pony requirement of Chapter 5 Act 1 or to try to breed one more animal. I do not want to leave the Breeding Den empty for 6 hours, so I will probably put in a Nature/Fire combination for a possible Papayak (38 tries for the Fruit Trio and I have none). Even getting the Papyak would only delay me 8 hours and my Breeding Den would be free for tomorrow's update in case it is a Fire hybrid. Any failure, would delay me an hour tomorrow over leaving the nest empty.

I really want to complete Chapter 6 as early as possible to hatch and evolve Hercules quickly, so it isn't in the way of succeeding tasks. My next round in the tournament s round 30, so I should have my third Hound's tooth ready before then.

RowanaFarrin
06-20-16, 10:47 AM
So my first two tries trying to get a thunder hawk resulted in a 22 hour Shockatoo and a 19 hour Fruitbat. They're both super rares I don't yet have, so I can't complain, but it's really going to slow me down if I don't get thunderhawk next try. XD Seriously, what are the odds? Wish I had this kind of luck breeding trios and limited animals!

chickenladyx14
06-20-16, 11:06 AM
Oh my! Just looking at the list of tasks gave me a panic attack. I think that I'll forego this storybook and just be happy with my Persephone.

sweethutch
06-20-16, 11:44 AM
Yikes! I'm really facing a conundrum here! I'm maxed out on expanding, have NO room for new animals, sold my frost fang a couple days ago to make room and now I have to breed it with another animal?!? This is getting ridiculous! I don't know how I can complete this storybook when I have nowhere to put the new habitat or place all these new animals and the animals we have to breed and feed. I really don't want to sell my existing thunderhawk and Conducktor since they are close to epic level! Ugh! Any suggestions??? For those of you maxed on space, have you resorted to selling a farm? Have you noticed a big impact on food production, completing quests, etc...with less then 6 farms? I'm contemplating selling a farm but then I fear I will be stuck once the next world event comes around. I usually barely get the last animal as it is! With one less farm, I'd really be struggling! Any suggestions would be great!!! Thanks!

tuffyjkitten
06-20-16, 12:27 PM
OH so glad we don't have to feed the Thunderhawk! Got an 18 hr timer first try and a 19hr the second. Grrrrr! Though if it is a fruit bat I am excited since I don't have one. Gonna skip this step with gems and move on.

chickenladyx14
06-20-16, 12:31 PM
TL needs to adjust the animal capacity of habitats. They also need to downsize the farms, evolution flower, and breeding den/nest area thus freeing up room. There's no earthly reason for them to take up so much space.
FFS seems to be geared towards gem buying new players IMHO.

sweethutch
06-20-16, 01:04 PM
TL needs to adjust the animal capacity of habitats. They also need to downsize the farms, evolution flower, and breeding den/nest area thus freeing up room. There's no earthly reason for them to take up so much space.
FFS seems to be geared towards gem buying new players IMHO.

I agree 100%! That would at least help alleviate some space constrictions!

saucysammis
06-20-16, 01:24 PM
TL needs to adjust the animal capacity of habitats. They also need to downsize the farms, evolution flower, and breeding den/nest area thus freeing up room. There's no earthly reason for them to take up so much space.....

The game becomes a management and shuffling puzzle.
Thankfully expansion runes are prizes in storybooks.

Shadifern
06-20-16, 01:31 PM
I hope I get the final prize! Unfortunately, the thunderhawk seems to be taking forever to hatch. :/

kooky panda
06-20-16, 01:36 PM
Guys, please keep your posts on topic of the new story book. There are other threads for discussing more habitats and expansions.
Thanks!

str8upwild
06-20-16, 07:33 PM

It's a Fruit Bat 19hr bred 2 Thunderhawks together. :cool:

missourijan
06-20-16, 07:37 PM
My round 8 battle said I would find a houndstooth in storage. It is NOT there, last event my rainy ruin didnt add to my totals, I wrote support and days after event was over I get a so sorry we cant help reply. If this isn't fixed I will not participate again in any events.

str8upwild
06-20-16, 07:41 PM
My round 8 battle said I would find a houndstooth in storage. It is NOT there, last event my rainy ruin didnt add to my totals, I wrote support and days after event was over I get a so sorry we cant help reply. If this isn't fixed I will not participate again in any events.

It will be there for Storybook. Doesn't actually show in storage.

ninasidstorm8
06-20-16, 07:43 PM

Don't worry. The Hound's Tooth does not go into storage. The game will remember you won it and give you credit at the appropriate time.

Cehasern
06-21-16, 05:22 AM
Can't get my persephone out of storage says it's blocked by a goal...but I should be able to hatch her!! Send help!!
[Please do not share personal information (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?26139-Don-t-share-personal-information!-Updated-5-25-16!)]

Monky2007
06-21-16, 06:14 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/F6F42CA5-59B7-46E3-BD7C-C3EF2C6C7D35_zpszews3qmf.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/F6F42CA5-59B7-46E3-BD7C-C3EF2C6C7D35_zpszews3qmf.png.html)

Persephone:

Hercules

What does schedule d mean for the food

ninasidstorm8
06-21-16, 08:05 AM
What does schedule d mean for the food

All animals in Fantasy Forest so far follow one of 5 different Feed Schedules that we call A - E. With A being the Cheapest ((like Pyro Pony) to E being the most expensive (Like a Crystal unicorn). For Hercules, the following levels are required during the Storybook:

Level 1 to Level 4: 260
Level 4 to Level 11: 24,400
Level 11 to Level 15: 72,000

kooky panda
06-21-16, 08:19 AM
Can't get my persephone out of storage says it's blocked by a goal...but I should be able to hatch her!! Send help!!
[Please do not share personal information (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?26139-Don-t-share-personal-information!-Updated-5-25-16!)]
Please force close out your game and reopen.

ninasidstorm8
06-21-16, 09:04 AM
I made a small mistake last night and planted my normal Nexus Nuts instead of 4 crops of Spell Melons, So I won't finish Chapter 5 until just before today's update. No serious problem. Used Act 1, Breed with a Pyro Pony with another animal to make a try for a Papyak even though I never bred the Cuckoonut. I completed the Act but ended up with a Fairy Ferret. The Spell Melons will be ready in another 2 hours, so I can harvest them to complete Act 2 and I already have Persephone at level 15, so Act 3 should autocomplete at that time as well to finish Chapter 5.

I gave a little thought to planting some 20 hour crops for the harvesting part Chapter 6 but since we only have to collect 35 tokens, I decided that it wasn't necessary for my situation. My Breeding Den will free up in about 3 1/2 hours. I will wait for the update today to decide if I will make another Breeding Attempt before starting to try for the Conducktor required by the first Act of Chapter 7.

saucysammis
06-21-16, 09:19 AM
You would think I'd remember how long it takes to hatch a conducktor what with all the fails I've had that generated one. Trying to calculate whether to jump in and start trying already...

goddard7006
06-21-16, 10:35 AM
where would I find the feed schedules at?

ninasidstorm8
06-21-16, 11:09 AM
You would think I'd remember how long it takes to hatch a conducktor what with all the fails I've had that generated one. Trying to calculate whether to jump in and start trying already...

13 hours to incubate a Conducktor

ninasidstorm8
06-21-16, 05:45 PM
where would I find the feed schedules at?

I posted the information in the following thread: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?92367-Food-schedule

saucysammis
06-21-16, 09:19 PM
13 hours to incubate a Conducktor

Thanks! I've got a conducktor on the nest and it should be ready to go into a habitat right when its goal comes up.

Anyone have inside information as to how many strong bracers we get from each hour of farming? I'm guessing 8 hour mango crops ought to cover it if it's 2 per hour.... Or a round of 5 hr crops followed by a round of 2 hour crops... Depends on if you're asleep I guess.

The goals come up for me at 9pm so I make myself ready, take care of goal business, and go to sleep.

*******It's am, I got 3 strong bracers for every 2 hour crop harvested*****

Silverrain1
06-22-16, 06:47 AM
Well I waited till last minute to start so I have only just finished chapter 2. Got persophone on the nest now

natxjkkggg
06-22-16, 07:18 AM
Me too, tried to go further at the Hades tournament.

tuffyjkitten
06-22-16, 07:54 AM
Is conductor the only 13 hr possibility for this breed combo? I checked the animals list and egg chart but they don't seem to be current so I thought I would ask.

natxjkkggg
06-22-16, 08:04 AM
Yes the only one I think.

ninasidstorm8
06-22-16, 09:15 AM
I forgot to keep track of the multiple for the Strong Braces but 3 8-hour crops were enough to get the 35 required. I planted 3 farms with 8-hour crops before going to bed and planted Nexus Nuts on the remaining 3. When I woke up in the morning, I hatched my Nexus Nuts and planted 3 crops of Adventurnips waited 2 hours and then planted them again which completed Act 1. I already had the second Hound's Tooth, so Act 2 autocompleted. I already had raised Persephone to level 15 so Act 3 autocompleted. When the 8 hour corps were ready, I harvested them and completed Act 4 as well as Chapter 6. Hercules is in Storage waiting for my nest to clear, so I can hatch it.

First thing this morning, I also bred the Conducktor required for Chapter 7. I figured it would be ready to leave the nest tomorrow just after the start of Chapter 7. However, I do need to hatch Hercules. I have a Planther in the nest now that will hatch in 3 hours. Then I will put Hercules into the nest for the 7 hours it will take to hatch. That will be about 5 hours before the start of Chapter 7. So I have 2 choices:

1) Move the Conductor to the nest and then wait 13 hours for the Conductor to leave the nest. About 8 hours after the start of Chapter 7. Since it is the first Act of the Chapter, I will have to do one of the following:
a) Leave the Breeding Den open until the Conducktor hatches so I can breed an animal with a Pandaffodil for Act 4 of Chapter 7.
b) Breed anything I want while the Conductor Hatches, preferably less than 8 hours and the breed an animal with the Pandaffodil for Act 4 of Chapter 7 when that animal reaches the nest.

2) Keep the Conducktor in the Breeding Den until Chapter 7 starts and complete Act 1 of Chapter 7 by moving the Conducktor egg to the nest. Plant Mana Bananas to complete Act 2 and then breed any animal with a Pandaffodil to complete Act 3 and Chapter 7.

Options 2 will allow me to complete Chapter 7 first thing in the morning tomorrow. Option 1b will maximize my breeding time even though I won't finish Chapter 7 until tomorrow afternoon. Since there s no reason to get Chapter 7 done early, I will probably go with option 1b.

ninasidstorm8
06-22-16, 09:26 AM
Is conductor the only 13 hr possibility for this breed combo? I checked the animals list and egg chart but they don't seem to be current so I thought I would ask.

You didn't state your breeding combination but the Conductor is the only 13 hour breed time for an Electric/Water hybrid.

saucysammis
06-22-16, 09:52 AM
I forgot to keep track of the multiple for the Strong Braces but 3 8-hour crops were enough to get the 35 required. I planted 3 farms with 8-hour crops before going to bed and planted Nexus Nuts on the remaining 3. When I woke up in the morning, I hatched my Nexus Nuts and planted 3 crops of Adventurnips waited 2 hours and then planted them again which completed Act 1. I already had the second Hound's Tooth, so Act 2 autocompleted. I already had raised Persephone to level 15 so Act 3 autocompleted. When the 8 hour corps were ready, I harvested them and completed Act 4 as well as Chapter 6. Hercules is in Storage waiting for my nest to clear, so I can hatch it.

First thing this morning, I also bred the Conducktor required for Chapter 7. I figured it would be ready to leave the nest tomorrow just after the start of Chapter 7. However, I do need to hatch Hercules. I have a Planther in the nest now that will hatch in 3 hours. Then I will put Hercules into the nest for the 7 hours it will take to hatch. That will be about 5 hours before the start of Chapter 7. So I have 2 choices:

1) Move the Conductor to the nest and then wait 13 hours for the Conductor to leave the nest. About 8 hours after the start of Chapter 7. Since it is the first Act of the Chapter, I will have to do one of the following:
a) Leave the Breeding Den open until the Conducktor hatches so I can breed an animal with a Pandaffodil for Act 4 of Chapter 7.
b) Breed anything I want while the Conductor Hatches, preferably less than 8 hours and the breed an animal with the Pandaffodil for Act 4 of Chapter 7 when that animal reaches the nest.

2) Keep the Conducktor in the Breeding Den until Chapter 7 starts and complete Act 1 of Chapter 7 by moving the Conducktor egg to the nest. Plant Mana Bananas to complete Act 2 and then breed any animal with a Pandaffodil to complete Act 3 and Chapter 7.

Options 2 will allow me to complete Chapter 7 first thing in the morning tomorrow. Option 1b will maximize my breeding time even though I won't finish Chapter 7 until tomorrow afternoon. Since there s no reason to get Chapter 7 done early, I will probably go with option 1b.

It seems that every 1 hour of crop harvesting yields 1.5 strong bracers. - each of the 2 hr adventurnips I harvested yielded 3 bracers.

As to your strategy options: I am riveted. I read them twice, looked at the goals read twice again and have determined that I need more coffee.

---But I agree and thanks!

ninasidstorm8
06-22-16, 10:05 AM
It seems that every 1 hour of crop harvesting yields 1.5 strong bracers. - each of the 2 hr adventurnips I harvested yielded 3 bracers.

As to your strategy options: I am riveted. I read them twice, looked at the goals read twice again and have determined that I need more coffee.

---But I agree and thanks!

The fact that there are two breeding tasks in Chapter 7 does complicate things a little particularly trying to breed a limited animal at the same time. I hope the coffee clarified things.;)

saucysammis
06-22-16, 10:30 AM
The fact that there are two breeding tasks in Chapter 7 does complicate things a little particularly trying to breed a limited animal at the same time. I hope the coffee clarified things.;)

Thanks! I kept going back to : "But I have to harvest a couple sets of charm cherries and win Hercules and put him on the nest first"

Now I am calm because I realized that ONCE I do THAT I have 7 hrs to decide about the rest!

str8upwild
06-22-16, 10:30 AM
Any breeding suggestions for the conductor?

tuffyjkitten
06-22-16, 10:40 AM
Yes the only one I think.

You didn't state your breeding combination but the Conductor is the only 13 hour breed time for an Electric/Water hybrid.

My bad, I should have been more specific but I did mean the Conductor step with electric/water. Thanks for the info!

str8upwild
06-22-16, 11:03 AM
My bad, I should have been more specific but I did mean the Conductor step with electric/water. Thanks for the info!

Could you be really more specific and tell us the actual animals bred? 😎😜

dd2b44ever
06-22-16, 03:47 PM
Could you be really more specific and tell us the actual animals bred? ����

I can tell you that I was lucky and got the Conductor on my first try by breeding my level 15 Fragrant with my level 15 Lightning Leopard. If that's any help to you. I am stuck waiting to do the next step, though, because it's locked for now so I ONLY know from here that I even need a Conductor! LOL! That being said, do you think I should go ahead and hatch Hercules? I can't think through this chronic migraine issue I'm currently dealing with and I'm hoping for advice from the community...please? This is the only the second storybook adventure I've ever been able to participate in and I didn't have any hope of completing that one because I didn't know what I was doing and hadn't found this wonderful resource yet. Thanks in advance!

ninasidstorm8
06-22-16, 03:53 PM
I can tell you that I was lucky and got the Conductor on my first try by breeding my level 15 Fragrant with my level 15 Lightning Leopard. If that's any help to you. I am stuck waiting to do the next step, though, because it's locked for now so I ONLY know from here that I even need a Conductor! LOL! That being said, do you think I should go ahead and hatch Hercules? I can't think through this chronic migraine issue I'm currently dealing with and I'm hoping for advice from the community...please? This is the only the second storybook adventure I've ever been able to participate in and I didn't have any hope of completing that one because I didn't know what I was doing and hadn't found this wonderful resource yet. Thanks in advance!

I would hatch Hercules as soon as you can. You will need to raise it to level 15 for Chapter 10, so the sooner you can get it started, the better off you will be.

dd2b44ever
06-22-16, 04:07 PM
Thanks for your help. Apologies for accidentally double replying. Phone shut down immediately after I clicked to post original and page didn't show that it posted until I posted this one. sorry Edited this post.

Good luck to everyone participating in this adventure and the tournament! I love the subject matter of this one!

str8upwild
06-22-16, 05:50 PM

Yes I would because you have to raise him to Lvl15

ninasidstorm8
06-22-16, 07:25 PM
Just moved Hercules off the nest and into the Evolution Flower for the first time. I moved the Conducktor to the Nest rather than wait until the start of Chapter 7 in about 5 hours to get another attempt at breeding a Summer Equifox. It resulted in a Planther (10 hours). So my Conducktor won't be ready to hatch until about 8 hours after the start of Chapter 7. However, I should complete the Chapter minutes after that since Act 2 is a planting step and I can move the Planther to the nest freeing the Breeding Den for the Breed with a Pandaffodil requirement of Act 3. Just need to be careful not to start Breeding again without thinking.

BiggerBubbles
06-22-16, 10:57 PM
Can someone please tell me what type Cerberus is? I don't have enough gems for the special habitat and need to get a common one, however need this info so can best decide which one? My apologies if this has been mentioned, but couldn't find it.

goddard7006
06-23-16, 12:03 AM
Of course I'm trying to breed a conducktor and wind up getting a hippogryph. A satisfying fail as I didn't have this one yet but bad timing

str8upwild
06-23-16, 12:48 AM
Of course I'm trying to breed a conducktor and wind up getting a hippogryph. A satisfying fail as I didn't have this one yet but bad timing

LOL........me too, just got the 22 hour timer. Congratulations!! Bred Lightning Leopard Lvl15 and Charger Lvl4

str8upwild
06-23-16, 12:50 AM
Can someone please tell me what type Cerberus is? I don't have enough gems for the special habitat and need to get a common one, however need this info so can best decide which one? My apologies if this has been mentioned, but couldn't find it.

He is Lightning and Dark

BiggerBubbles
06-23-16, 04:56 AM
He is Lightning and Dark

Thanks so much for replying.

saucysammis
06-23-16, 08:45 AM

If your nest is occupied at the moment you win the Cerberus he will be pushed into your storage where he can wait until you decide on which habitat to get.

ninasidstorm8
06-23-16, 09:29 AM
Completed Chapter 7 rather easily once I was able to move my Conducktor off the nest. Hatching Hercules pushed this back a bit but I have to wait for over 15 hours for Chapter 8 to start anyway. I did get in a failed attempt for the Autumn Equifox. Once I hatched the Conducktor to complete Act 1, I had to wait about 20 minutes until my farms cleared. Then I planted 5 farms with Mana Bananas to complete Act 2. Once that was complete, I bred an animal with a Pandaffodil ( my 3rd failed Autumn Equifox attempt) to complete Act 3 and Chapter 7 as well.

To make room for the Conducktor, I sold my level 10 Conducktor. Since we have to feed a Conducktor in Chapter 8, I would have preferred to use the Level 10 Conducktor for part of the feeding step. This would allow me to avoid having to evolve a Conducktor to complete the 25 feedings in Chapter 8. My Hercules has a little over 2 hours left in the Evolution Flower to get to Level 15. Once it is finished, I will raise my Conducktor to level 4 so that I can go through the Evolution Cycle now rather than tomorrow when I need to feed it 25 times. It will cost me more food to do it this way, but it will save time tomorrow.

Since a Rainguin has an incubation time of 5 hours, I will wait until after the update tomorrow to start breeding a Rainguin for Chapter 9. That is the main challenge left for this Storybook.

str8upwild
06-23-16, 09:48 AM
Well I didn't have the greatest luck with breeding the conductor on the first try, but I got a Falconch and then conductor on my first account. My second account I've bred another thunderhawk and got a Hippogryth waiting to go into my nest on the other. So some good/bad luck I guess!

missourijan
06-23-16, 12:24 PM

I got a falconch first, 17 hours, then a hippograph, 22 hrs. . Guess this event is over for me!!!

Shadifern
06-23-16, 12:52 PM
Great! I think I got pretty far but unfortunately, Hercules and a Ruby Razorback are hogging up my den and nest... So I can't complete Chapter 7 yet.

str8upwild
06-23-16, 01:01 PM
I got a falconch first, 17 hours, then a hippograph, 22 hrs. . Guess this event is over for me!!!

I had a Conductor already, so I bred him with a Charger and got a Conductor (both L/W)

str8upwild
06-23-16, 01:05 PM
I've managed to get both my Persephones to Lvl 15, was hard to do my first account because I've completed the Battlegrounds on that one. Question......do they add more Battlegrounds like Tournaments? Or is that the end?

teeshtasha
06-24-16, 04:20 AM
Just finished the story! I put Hercules and Persephone in the same habitat and re-named Cerberus "Fluffy," after Hagrid's pet in Harry Potter. Yes, I am a dork.

AuroraLava
06-24-16, 06:39 AM
Ugggggggghhhh...I just wasted 15 feedings and 7 hours (on BOTH accounts) by feeding the conductors in Chp 7 before harvesting all the bracers. I needed to collect one more round of 5 hour crops which I just planted and then feed the conductor 25 times. I scrolled ahead to the final day's tasks and saw I need to breed a conductor with another animal...and I remember that my conductors (on both accounts) are level 1.

So I say hmmmm I need to feed and evolve to level 4 for breeding and pop the conductors in the flower.

THEN I see that I need to feed the conductor in THIS chapter.

So I just wasted 15 of the 25 feedings at low apple costs AND still have 7 hours before the evolution is finished before I can feed again.
Sigh.

ninasidstorm8
06-24-16, 07:24 AM
Finished off Chapter 8 relatively easily. The Strong Braces appear to drop at about 1.5/Hr. of harvest time but my 1 hour collections ran very low. I planted 1 farm yesterday with a 20 hour crop. Last night I planted 2 8-hour crops and 3 crops of 5-hr. Nexus Nuts. This morning, I harvested the 3 crops of Nexus Nuts and planted 3 crops of Mana Bananas. An hour later I harvested the Mana Bananas and planted two more crops of Mana Bannas to complete Act 1 (Plant Mana Bananas x5) and 1 crop of Charm Cherries. My Hercules is already at Level 15 so Chapter 2 autocompleted (Raise Hercules to Level 4). An hour later, I harvested the 2 crops of Mana Bananas and 1 Charm Cherry to start Chapter 3 (Collect Strong Braces from Farming x64 ) and planted 3 crops of Charm Cherries. An hour later, I harvested the 3 crops of Charm Cherries, 2 8-hr crops and the 1 20 hour crop. This was enough to collect the 64 Strong Braces and complete Act 3. I raised my Conducktor to level 4 yesterday, so I completed the 25 Conducktor feedings without having to Evolve it an completed Act 4 and Chapter 4. Collected the Hydra Statue and it is in storage probably never to see the light of day.

I generally don't bother to complicate my Food Production to get done early just to wait for the next Chapter but I wanted to challenge myself a little bit and see how quickly I could get done. It will be a little later than I wanted to start to breed the Rainguin for Chapter 9. I am happy to have a Summer Equifox in the Breeding Den that will make it to the nest in a little over 8 hours. That is when I will start breeding the Rainquin. If I don't get it the first try, I won't get my second try until tomorrow.

saucysammis
06-24-16, 10:22 AM
I finished the tournament last night, hatched the conducktor, planted the 5 mana bananas for the goal, harvested the 1 farm of nexus nuts to get ahead on the strong bracers. Then planted a charm cherry there. After the hr wait I planted the 8 hr mystic mangos and hit the hay.

Woke up, collected 12 bracers for every 8 hr farm, then. Oh yes, I fed my infant conducktor 15 times to level 3 and my level 13 conducktor, who has been flapping around for 2 years at least, the remaining 10 times. Voila! Feeding done, no Evo required!

I put a level 4 rainguin on the den with a unicorn and have a baby rainguin cooking. There is also a level 1 rainguin in the habitat. So... My only chore today is to move the rainguin from the den to the nest in 5 hours and Not Hatch the Rainguin until the goal comes up in 14 hours

I placed the hydro statue guarding the habitat on the far upper dark shelf.

Silverrain1
06-24-16, 10:37 AM
Aw aurora lava I feel for you. I have done stuff like that before. I remember last story book I git to the raise whaever it was to level 4 then realised I hadn't even hatched it! Or Iv harvested to fast and not been on the collecting step.

AuroraLava
06-24-16, 04:14 PM
Aw aurora lava I feel for you. I have done stuff like that before. I remember last story book I git to the raise whaever it was to level 4 then realised I hadn't even hatched it! Or Iv harvested to fast and not been on the collecting step.

Yeah that is so frustrating. I guess the good thing is I did not waste TOO much food since I fed them from level 1.

ninasidstorm8
06-24-16, 04:23 PM
Things couldn't have gone much better in this Storybook so far. I just bred the Rainguin required for Chapter 9. I have a Summer Equifox in the nest (21 hours). The only bad thing is that the Summer Equifox won't be ready to move off the nest until the middle of the day tomorrow and I will be at a Gradation Party, so I won't be able to finish up until near the end of the day. I should be able to set things up to finish Chapter 9 quickly once I have the time to log in.

I can complete Act 1 (Raise Hercules to Level 11) first thing in the morning since my Hercules is already at level 15. Act 2 (Hatch a Rainguin) will have to wait until the Summer Equifox clears the nest. Act 3 (Win a third Hound's Tooth ) will autocomplete when I get to it since I have completed the tournament (round 30 in particular). I will plant 6 crops of Spell Melons before leaving for Graduation Party so that they will be ready to harvest for Act 4 (Harvest Spell Melons x6 ). So I should easily finish up everything when I get home unless I steal a few minutes to finish things off on my phone. I just hate to play on my phone since the screen is too small.

I would like to plant a couple farms with 20-hr crops tomorrow afternoon in preparation for Chapter 10 but I need my farms for the Chapter 9 Spell Melons and by the time the farms are free, there will be little point in planting the 20-hour crops. I already have one baby Rainguin but little room in my Forest. Because of the long timer in my nest, I will complete the Hatch a Rainguin part of Chapter 9 by moving the Rainguin egg to the nest. Since I need the Breeding Den open for Chapter 10 Act 1 (Breed Conducktor with another animal), my plan is to keep the Rainguin in the nest until I start Chapter 10.

Sunday morning, I start Chapter 10. I plan to complete Act 1 (Breed Conducktor with another animal) first thing in the morning and plant 6 crops of Mana Bananas. Then I will feed my existing Rainguin 15 times as part of Act 2 (Feed Rainguin x25 ). When it reaches the point to evolve, I will sell the existing Rainguin and move my new Rainguin from the nest to replace it. Then I will feed the new Rainguin 10 times to complete Act 2. When my Mana Bananas are ready, I will harvest them to complete Act 3 (Harvest Mana Bananas x6). My Hercules is already at Level 15, so Act 4 (Raise Hercules to Level 15) will autocomplete. This will leave me the rest of the day to plant and harvest to get the 45 Strong Braces from Farming to complete Act 5 and finish off Chapter 10. I will plant Charm Cherries or Nexus Nuts depending on my schedule to accomplish this.

I don't foresee any problems as long as I follow my plan and don't just automatically perform certain regular game actions like harvesting and planting without thinking of what to plant at that time.

Good Luck everyone on your plans to complete the Storybook.

str8upwild
06-24-16, 05:57 PM
Anyone know what's coming up in chapter 9 and 10?

Drachenia
06-24-16, 06:17 PM
I want to Cerberus have , do not know as I have only 3 farms and Hercules is LVL 13 and 1x 4000 feed give. For me it is again a thing of impossibility Please help TL and Hercules his feed costs , can decrease . Please, please, I play so long and want a 3 -headed animals have long . But I will not get Cerberus , it is too hard for me :(

ninasidstorm8
06-24-16, 06:46 PM
Anyone know what's coming up in chapter 9 and 10?

Look at Post #2 of this thread or read my plan for Chapters 9 & 10 in Post #145.

Drachenia
06-25-16, 08:16 PM
Ouch ouch lack of space I sold Conducktor and can not breed with him now . I do not have enough gems to skip the taske, I can please my neighbors with gem to send me. Thank you very much :D

miamimutz
06-26-16, 06:45 AM
I am on chapter 10, just breed conducktor w fruit bat but it's not counting as breeding, what can I do? I really don't want to spend the 25 gems to skip when I didn't skip the step. And I only have 17 hours to complete the whole storybook n my mana bananas r ready to harvest?

Niire
06-26-16, 07:58 AM
Well, I bred conducktor too early, and had to hatch him in order to hatch hercules. I ended up breeding a great danebow trying for conducktor again, lol...so I have a 21 hr timer, hopefully I'll have enough time to get a second duck. :p

AuroraLava
06-26-16, 09:37 AM
Well, I bred conducktor too early, and had to hatch him in order to hatch hercules. I ended up breeding a great danebow trying for conducktor again, lol...so I have a 21 hr timer, hopefully I'll have enough time to get a second duck. :p

I think I got a Great Danebow as well...I bred Conductor with my Crystal Unicorn and got 21 hours on my main account. I wonder why the Great Danebow does not have the rainbow element...maybe they will add it later.

ninasidstorm8
06-26-16, 10:36 AM
Followed my plan in Post #145 for Chapters 9 & 10. I am currently working on Act 5 of Chapter 10 to complete the Adventure. I wa hoping to finish off the Act with 5 harvests of Charm Cherries but I may need 1 more than that. My Charm Cherry harvests of 6 farms have yielded the following so far:

9 Strong Braces
9 Strong Braces
10 Strong Braces
7 Strong Braces

So I will need a yield of 10 to finish off the task of getting 45 Strong Braces.

AuroraLava
06-26-16, 11:05 AM
I just finished on my secondary account and Cerberus is in storage. I mis-planted on the main account so I have to wait 5 hours to harvest nexus nuts and then I will get Cerberus on the main account as well. Thank you to all those who posted the steps ahead of time so we could plan!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting to finish up the storybook. They are stressful when trying to breed a certain animal but they are one of my favorite events!

saucysammis
06-26-16, 12:04 PM
Cerberus egg will be resting on the nest in the Ama'u Forest for another 16.5 hours. Put it there a few hours ago. Here's wishing well to all of you still working on your story books. As for me, time to stock up on food, spin the wheel, and rearrange animals for fun.

TokiChunsa
06-26-16, 12:20 PM
I'm not going to get this all because of the fang from the tournaments. I'm stuck at chapter 6 with only a day and a half.

saucysammis
06-26-16, 12:58 PM
I'm not going to get this all because of the fang from the tournaments. I'm stuck at chapter 6 with only a day and a half.

I'm sorry to hear that! If you have them and it's worth it to you, you can skip gathering the fang by using your gems. The prize is relatively in expensive if you have the gems.

Next time this kind of thing is offered I might battle for a day or two before starting the storybook.

jojopeanut
06-26-16, 05:48 PM
Finished without many problems now to finish the tournament. I've not had much chance to battle but up to RD40 so looking promising. Also was lucky to breed the Summer Equanoix after only a few fails. Never got the 3rd trio animal but I'm still happy :)

Drachenia
06-26-16, 06:56 PM
Many thanks to my neighbors who sent me gemstones . I was to buy feed and collect that was very difficult for me with only 3 farms . I got my Cerberus , I hope the next Storybook is not so difficult

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160627/487ipuhv.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160627/ljeduxw3.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Buttercup0001
06-26-16, 07:43 PM
I'm uncertain if I will complete this storybook as I have a few stumbles along the way. Chapters 1 through to 6 were smooth sailing. Chapter 7 act 1 hatch a Conducktor, I breed the wrong animal and didn't realize it until I hatched the egg. 3 attempts to breed a Conducktor resulted in failures (this set me seriously back). I had a Conducktor at level 7, so used gems to skip the step (should have done that in the first place). Chapter 8 there were no problems. Chapter 9, since I had a level 1 Rainguin I skipped the breeding step. Now my problem, I'm at Chapter 10 act 5 needing to collect 45 strong braces with just over 4 hrs to go. I've planted 6 farms with 2hr Adventurnips, hoping to collect at least half of the 45 then I'll replant Adventurnips again in the last 2 hrs Hoping that I can collect the 45 strong braces. Hope I don't miss out on the Cerberus.

sunnyhook
06-26-16, 08:30 PM
I am so upset. I really wanted to finished this one and have used and bought many gems.
I was going to buy as many as needed to finish. Tonight, just now, I used gems to skip raising Hercules with level 11 figuring I could Use the food I was gonna get from "harvest spell melons" and any the other plant/harvest tasks before we have to raise him to 15. Then I won battleground 29 using multiple gems to replay. Won battleground 30 Cereberus on the 2nd try only 4 gems to retry there.
After getting the 3rd hounds tooth, it showed up that I was moving forward like it always does.

I was prompted to harvest spell melons. I had just, as in a few minutes ago, planted 3 melons, 2 of the Nexus nuts, and 1 of the 20 hours,
but like I said I really wanted to win this won. So I sped them all up. A LOT OF GEMS! (The only one I didn't mean to speed was the 20 hour that was an accident but I didn't harvest, I figure I can use the 20 braces as the last step)

Planted my last 2 spell melons. Sped those. Viola! On to next stage, which tells me to breed my conductor with another animal. I do so. I have a plan and am set up to do this. But all of a sudden the little red pony runs across my screen and when it refreshed it now says "win the 3rd hound tooth by winning level 30 in the battleground"

I have closed and reopened. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled completely, twice! I now can in no way finish, because I am set so far back, only have 4-5 hours and do not have enough gems to spend as I did.

I think I should be given all gems back that were spent during the time period of this event. This is ridiculous. Or give me Cereberus! Either way!

saucysammis
06-26-16, 08:50 PM
I am so upset. I really wanted to finished this one and have used and bought many gems.
I was going to buy as many as needed to finish. Tonight, just now, I used gems to skip raising Hercules with level 11 figuring I could Use the food I was gonna get from "harvest spell melons" and any the other plant/harvest tasks before we have to raise him to 15. Then I won battleground 29 using multiple gems to replay. Won battleground 30 Cereberus on the 2nd try only 4 gems to retry there.
After getting the 3rd hounds tooth, it showed up that I was moving forward like it always does.

I was prompted to harvest spell melons. I had just, as in a few minutes ago, planted 3 melons, 2 of the Nexus nuts, and 1 of the 20 hours,
but like I said I really wanted to win this won. So I sped them all up. A LOT OF GEMS! (The only one I didn't mean to speed was the 20 hour that was an accident but I didn't harvest, I figure I can use the 20 braces as the last step)

Planted my last 2 spell melons. Sped those. Viola! On to next stage, which tells me to breed my conductor with another animal. I do so. I have a plan and am set up to do this. But all of a sudden the little red pony runs across my screen and when it refreshed it now says "win the 3rd hound tooth by winning level 30 in the battleground"

I have closed and reopened. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled completely, twice! I now can in no way finish, because I am set so far back, only have 4-5 hours and do not have enough gems to spend as I did.

I think I should be given all gems back that were spent during the time period of this event. This is ridiculous. Or give me Cereberus! Either way!

Try emailing support. They may be able to help you with this. Include the time of day it happened if you can. Good luck!

SmaugyHobit
06-26-16, 10:36 PM
I had to buy 120 gems to complete as my phone was in the shop for a day which put me behind but it was worth it. I cant wait to see all 4 of the animals in the habitat together!

chickenladyx14
06-27-16, 10:51 AM
No cigar this time .....

Sandybellee
06-28-16, 04:34 AM
Finished the storybook. This one went very smoothly - bred every animal needed on the first try. :)

I'm sorry for those who couldn't finish - may you have better luck next time!

megsailor
06-28-16, 05:52 AM
I completed this storybook by the skin of my teeth! I fell 3 days behind trying for a conductor and that made every second critical. Good Luck to those still trying!

transberry
06-28-16, 06:01 PM
Was 4 days behind, but pretty sure I will complete, have 6 hours

Had to speed some things and spend $5 to buy gems for more food

KadeeDid
06-28-16, 07:00 PM
I was away for the weekend. I was planning to find a bit of time to play after I went to bed but there was no internet or cell reception out in the boonies!

AliceWinter24
06-29-16, 12:14 PM
Trying to breed a Rainguin, 1. attempt: Snowmanatee, 2. attempt: Iciclaw, 3. attempt: Iciclaw. Wow. I don't know if I have time for a last try.

FIREFLY62
07-07-16, 05:30 AM
I know this event is over and this is a slightly older thread but I just discovered a problem. My Cerberus is not in my storage. I know I completed the event because I paid gems to finish part 10 on the last day. Is there any way I can get my Cerberus somehow? Can Storm 8 do anything?

ninasidstorm8
07-07-16, 07:56 AM
I know this event is over and this is a slightly older thread but I just discovered a problem. My Cerberus is not in my storage. I know I completed the event because I paid gems to finish part 10 on the last day. Is there any way I can get my Cerberus somehow? Can Storm 8 do anything?

Send an email to the support group (support@teamlava.com) explaining the situation. It may take a few days but they might be able to correct the situation.

kooky panda
07-07-16, 10:23 AM

Send an email to the support group (support@teamlava.com) explaining the situation. It may take a few days but they might be able to correct the situation.

Support email is support@storm8.com

(not sure if the old team lava email is still good)