PDA

View Full Version : Trade Wagon and Troll tokens

Animalioz
06-17-16, 03:54 AM
Hi :)

I've played Castle Story for a long time now , but have never received a Troll token! I'm so incredibly tired of the Kingdom Goal "Princess Lorelei's Fountain", since I never get to complete it.

Does anyone know what the problem might be? I play on two different devices, - one Android device and one iOS device.

I 've read about in many different threads , but have never figured out the problem.

By the way, I'm on level 29

Anyone? :)

SpiritWind00
06-17-16, 05:05 AM
If you're saying you have never received a gold troll token then you (perhaps) have not participated in a Monster Hunt?

Silver tokens are traded in the trade wagon for 1 gold token. Do you have the trade wagon on your board?

Do you have 2 games, 1 on each device or do you switch between devices with 1 game?

The sapphires were a reward from a previous iOS only goal. The only way to get the sapphires now is to make them from gold tokens in the trade wagon. The fountain takes 2 sapphires which need 10 gold coins each.

The advantage of doing this trade and getting the fountain is that during a monster hunt the fountain has a chance of dropping more gold tokens.

Monster hunts are every couple of months and the next one may be in the next couple of weeks if it keeps to a similar schedule.

Let me know answers to the questions above so I can help you further. :)

Animalioz
06-17-16, 05:22 AM
Hi! :)

Thank you for answering :)

- I don't know actually, if I have participated in a Monster Hunt haha, but I don't think so :p

- I have the Trade Wagon. I have kept placeing it and storing it, since I bought it ( maybe 2 months ago). Since I never get to use it, I store it each time after a couple of hours after I've placed it.

- I switch between 2 devices, and I have only 1 game going, I play the same game on each device.

Yeah, have read about the monster hunts. But unless there has been a monster hunt the last 3-4 months , I have not attended any :(

SpiritWind00
06-17-16, 06:29 AM
Thanks for posting :) well, it sounds like you are ready for the next season. Keep an eye out here on update day (US Thursday's) for the next monster hunt. I will post a new thread up in the dark blue section when the next hunt begins.

You don't need to get the fountain if there is something else you'd rather use tokens on. That goal will stay in your book till done though. In the meantime, there is plenty of fun main story to keep you busy! :) check out the Hub (above discussions) for the game guides if you need help.

Happy Gaming! Oh and more importantly, welcome to the forum!

Animalioz
06-17-16, 12:50 PM
Okay, I will do that :) Thank you for helping me!

Happy gaming to you too! And thanks for the welcome :)

danzplace
06-17-16, 02:19 PM
Hi SW, I received a large blue sapphire from the troll vault last week. Who knew?

Gaillock
06-18-16, 12:17 AM
Hi SW,
How do you trade silver tokens for gold in trade wagon? I only have 6 silver coins in my inventory I got for castle adventure reward, but they don't show up in trade wagon. Thanks,
Gail

SpiritWind00
06-18-16, 03:02 AM
Hi SW,
How do you trade silver tokens for gold in trade wagon? I only have 6 silver coins in my inventory I got for castle adventure reward, but they don't show up in trade wagon. Thanks,
Gail
The trades are removed between seasons, so the trade wagon is mostly empty. Once a new season is active (it will be number 6) those trades are back in the wagon and we will all have the ability to beat up some beasties (and we get silver tokens) - it's quite therapeutic! lol

Hi SW, I received a large blue sapphire from the troll vault last week. Who knew?
they are pretty aren't they! The Vault drops both topaz and emerald - wonder what we need to use those on! :)

Wonkaland99
06-18-16, 03:37 AM

Unfortunately the blue sapphires from the troll vault are not the same as the ones needed for the fountain.

aroara
06-30-16, 01:18 PM
I finally have 70 gold troll coins. Should i get a 2nd cabbage hut or mythic research center?? Or save more for a cooking camp??? Thoughts ?

xtinem070672
06-30-16, 01:42 PM
I finally have 70 gold troll coins. Should i get a 2nd cabbage hut or mythic research center?? Or save more for a cooking camp??? Thoughts ?

I have a cabbage hut and save up cabbages to get the alicorns when they show up in the Barron's tent. I've gotten seven alicorns this way and that's 40-60 avg energy a day w the chance of 50 or 100 once in a while.

The MRC...well, I'm pretty sure a lot of players would say that's a waste of tokens.

PrincessCupOButter
06-30-16, 09:28 PM

As of now, the second cabbage hut seems like the most useful item, IMO. Some really interesting new prizes were released just today in the barons tent. I'm wishing I had more cabbages ahead. Lol
The MRC, will be useless until you can collect more gold tokens, and even then, it has severely limited usefulness since the changes were made to it.
My kitchens and bakery stay idle most of the time, so the cooking camp would be redundant in my case. But it could be very helpful for those needing extra cooking abilities.

Having said that....there's no telling what's in store for the next monster hunt. My advice would be to hold on to the tokens until then, in case something new is introduced, or in case something is added to the MRC to make it useful again. That way you can decide based on what looks like the best choice at that time.

aroara
07-05-16, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the advice !! I'll hold on to them for a bit longer :)