PDA

View Full Version : The Farmers' Market - Jun 16, 2016 (iOS)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rynetory2
06-16-16, 10:07 PM
The Farmers' Market - permanent new feature
More information in The Farmers' Market (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1309056&viewfull=1#post1309056) in Farm Activities and Features Guide.

Update: Kitchen and Windmill Boosts

Confirmed that it is a coin deduction and the price is to clear the flag off our farms. The team has changed it from 500 coins to 1 coin instead. Sorry for the confusion.

Updates
1. We are now able to buy more hickory trees without restarting the game
2. Kitchen and Windmill boosts strength have increased - the crafting times are reduced to 50% instead of previous 20%.

Please update your Farm 2 app to version 2.5 for this Farmers Market feature.
The Spin to Win is now available in the game. :) See Spin To Win (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92767-Spin-To-Win-July-7-2016) thread for discussion.
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31729
Getting Started
1. Repair the Farmers' Market
2. Fill the Delivery Truck's special orders
3. Earn cowbells for exclusive prizes

Goals
Goal 1 of 2 - The Farmers' Market
Repair the Farmers' Market
Fill a Delivery Truck Order
REWARDS: 30 coins, 1 bronze cowbell, 12 xps

Goal 2 of 2 - Keep on Truckin'
Fill an entire Delivery Truck's Orders

One Person's Trash...
Buy a Salvage Yard x1

How to Play?
See The Farmers' Market (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1309056&viewfull=1#post1309056) in Farm Activities and Features Guide on how to play.

New item
- Hickory Tree (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247843&viewfull=1#post1247843) (level 7)
- Salvage Yard (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1313075&viewfull=1#post1313075)

Cowbell Prizes
- Kitchen boost (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1309135&viewfull=1#post1309135) (level 7)
- Windmill boost (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1309135&viewfull=1#post1309135) (level 7)
- Long Horned Goat (level 60)
- Smokehouse (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Buildings-and-Crafts-Guide&p=1309145&viewfull=1#post1309145) (level 7)
- Brown Corgi Puppy (level 15)
- Siamese Kitten (level 16)
- Golden Lure (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Buildings-and-Crafts-Guide&p=1247791&viewfull=1#post1247791)

Thanks to bss0226 and friend for this info. :)

Expansion of smokehouse information

It's done a little differently than usual in the smokehouse. In order to make the next item you need either bronze or silver to unlock the item.
Smoked tomatoes
2 tomatoes 1 hickory
No cowbell needed to open the first one

Smoked cheese
2 cheese 1 hickory
1 bronze

Smoked bacon
2 bacon 1 hickory
2 bronze

Smoked salmon
1 salmon 1 hickory
1 silver

Smoked peanuts
2 peanuts 1 hickory
2 silver
All items take 1 hour to make

http://i.imgur.com/HpOZaR3.jpg

Repair: 1 brick, 1 paint, 2 wood planks
https://i.imgur.com/oCm2yfU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKTeIaG.jpg

Rynetory2
The UnOfficial Goals - Who has the Tallest Order or The Titanic Truck?

Please help to include the following captions at the top of your post to submit your entry. Thank you. :o

The Tallest Order - quantity and craft name
The Titanic Truck - total quantity

The Tallest Order
Just for fun, here is the unofficial Goal ("The Tallest Order") to see who has the highest quantity of barn item for a single truck order. :D:D The top 10 winners get to be in the Hall of Fame in this post and consolation prizes for everyone are fun and laughter!

Hall of Fame

jmterao / bss0226 / gerrywerry / Rynetory2 / judyandthecat / syncler78 / driver1711 / 1946Jenny - 63 milk
tuffyjkitten / sheepishjaina - 57 milk
sweetbama205 - 56 biscuits
rhiannydd892 - 51 milk
SallyCat60 - 48 biscuits
otgland / WSEagles - 37 flour
queens15 - 33 biscuits
WINDHAMHILLS - 28 flour
PookieBear50 / SannieVanDiePlaas / divinekakan - 21 iron; ghjvcucjb - 21 white truffles

The Titanic Truck!
Just to see how outrageous it can get, here's the 2nd unofficial goal to see whose truck asks for the most barn items in a full truck. The top 3 winners get to be in the Hall of Fame.

Hall of Fame

judyandthecat - 179 items
Rynetory2 - 169 items
1946Jenny - 165 items

179 items

https://i64.tinypic.com/fdubut.jpg

169 items

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31880

165 items

Rynetory2
The Unsung Heroes - Special dedication

Dedicating this Hall of Valour to our unsung heroes amongst the community! Despite the challenges of The Farmers' Market feature and against all odds of not getting any gold cowbells, they bravely persisted on their journey to get their gold cowbell! Let's cheer them on. Good luck guys, keep going and dont give up. :D

Hall of Valour

blubingo - 70+ trucks
aroara

noemata
06-16-16, 10:17 PM
Yeah...looks like another hot air balloon where 6 items are requested per truck in exchange for 'cowbells' (bronze, silver and gold). The first truck delivery seems to be the same for everyone then the 'orders' change from the second delivery onwards...truck returns every 4 hours. Once you have collected enough "bells" then you can 'exchange' them at the cowbell exchange.
Enjoy everyone...

bakerystoe
06-17-16, 03:31 AM
UHm when does the Spin to wheel start! And how the smokehouse works? don't understand much about it. I feel so greatful because this is such a exclusive update that I really love!:)

theotty
06-17-16, 03:41 AM
I am excited to see new features for the Game!! Thanks for sharing the info!

fml999
06-17-16, 05:02 AM
New items in the market! I take it hickory trees are for the smoker? Looks very interesting. Will this be a permanent feature? Really hope so. I like the idea of buying with bells ����

justmine2
06-17-16, 06:12 AM
Can android do this?

Niire
06-17-16, 06:17 AM
Oh man, I am really hoping this is for droid too...it looks amazing!

bss0226
06-17-16, 07:08 AM
So please explain the hickory trees... You can buy 5. They get cut down with 10 saws. You can't plant more hickory trees after harvesting... Presuming we need the wood for the smokehouse, do we only need them once?

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 08:38 AM
Update:

I've just finished updating the information in Post 1 and also the Farmers' Market and boosts in the Guide, so have a look. If anyone has more information, please post to share. Thanks.

I'm also checking on the questions which you guys have posted, will update when I get more information.

justmine2
06-17-16, 08:47 AM
Answered my own question. No for android. Some nbrs not getting bells for finishing band 1 nbr got 3 bells and the cat and dog!!

Niire
06-17-16, 08:49 AM
*Sigh*....how can castle story get everything out for android, and this game can't even get current events out for us? It's crazy...

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 09:02 AM
Answered my own question. No for android. Some nbrs not getting bells for finishing band 1 nbr got 3 bells and the cat and dog!!

I did check earlier in the Google Play Store but didn't see any new update. :(

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 09:03 AM
New items in the market! I take it hickory trees are for the smoker? Looks very interesting. Will this be a permanent feature? Really hope so. I like the idea of buying with bells ����

Yes these are permanent. :)

LadyFencer
06-17-16, 09:36 AM
How nice that we didn't have to expand to it or buy it! That was a surprise!

syncler78
06-17-16, 10:06 AM
Part of the update I guess, I can now view what crafts I will be able to make in each building once I reach a certain level. I like this! Two examples:

ghjvcucjb
06-17-16, 10:50 AM
FYI: I was so excited for the new building this morning that I started clicking and giving without carefully looking at the order. After giving a zillion high money and high crafting /cooking time items, I realized the last one was 5 red rubies! Impossible. Already went through dozens of tools and zero rubies. I'm lucky to get one or two a month so now I can't finish the order and lose out on all the other items I gave. Be careful everyone and slow down with all the new stuff.

fml999
06-17-16, 12:00 PM
Yes these are permanent. :)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Very cool 😊😊

AllyPally215
06-17-16, 01:46 PM
Got the kitchen boost - lasts for 22 hrs, but I don't see a difference 😥 Maybe doesn't work if u were already crafting items..?

Edit: does indeed only work for items i add after u planted the flag :( the reduction on the crafting time isn't impressive either.

LuvsHorror
06-17-16, 02:36 PM
FYI: I was so excited for the new building this morning that I started clicking and giving without carefully looking at the order. After giving a zillion high money and high crafting /cooking time items, I realized the last one was 5 red rubies! Impossible. Already went through dozens of tools and zero rubies. I'm lucky to get one or two a month so now I can't finish the order and lose out on all the other items I gave. Be careful everyone and slow down with all the new stuff.

I have rubies in my next order. If its five like you, or even one, not happening. I am not getting tools like i used too, and rubies have become an endangered species.

bss0226
06-17-16, 02:53 PM
Is the reward, gold cowbell etc random? We really need a way to discard an order and reset the timer like the trains and planes

Also I have had many trains which I discarded because they asked for smoked peanuts, smoked tomatoes, smoked bacon, smoked salmon.

bss0226
06-17-16, 03:21 PM
I have the exact question about the hickory trees.
After collecting wood from the hickory trees, if you restart your farm you can plant 5 more

PookieBear50
06-17-16, 03:53 PM
Got the kitchen boost - lasts for 22 hrs, but I don't see a difference 😥 Maybe doesn't work if u were already crafting items..?

Edit: does indeed only work for items i add after u planted the flag :( the reduction on the crafting time isn't impressive either.

Thank you for this. I was tempted to use a couple of the bronze cowbells I received to buy the boosters, but since they don't last, I'll probably just hoard them until something new comes along...or until there's official word that they have no other use than to buy boosters. It would be nice if we could trade in x number of a lower cowbell for 1 higher one.

PookieBear50
06-17-16, 03:57 PM
So please explain the hickory trees... You can buy 5. They get cut down with 10 saws. You can't plant more hickory trees after harvesting... Presuming we need the wood for the smokehouse, do we only need them once?

After collecting wood from the hickory trees, if you restart your farm you can plant 5 more

If the Smokehouse is going to be a permanent building, it doesn't really make sense for the hickory trees to be limited. I hope this is only temporary.

PookieBear50
06-17-16, 04:01 PM
Has anyone received delivery orders that earned more than just a bronze cowbell? If so, what kind of items were in it? I'm assuming that the color cowbell we receive is going to be directly related to the types of items being requested? It would also be helpful to know what kind of cowbell we're working towards, so as to decide if we want to sacrifice hard-to-find items (like rubies) or time-consuming-to-craft items (like Sashimi).

bss0226
06-17-16, 04:20 PM
Has anyone received delivery orders that earned more than just a bronze cowbell? If so, what kind of items were in it? I'm assuming that the color cowbell we receive is going to be directly related to the types of items being requested? It would also be helpful to know what kind of cowbell we're working towards, so as to decide if we want to sacrifice hard-to-find items (like rubies) or time-consuming-to-craft items (like Sashimi).

I got 1 silver bell. I had harder items to fill and assumed I'd get a gold and got only a bronze. Not happy

ghjvcucjb
06-17-16, 05:04 PM
I have rubies in my next order. If its five like you, or even one, not happening. I am not getting tools like i used too, and rubies have become an endangered species.

I thought it was only my farm that the rubies have become endangered. I use to sell them off by the cart load while trying to get the iron ore. Now that we have the vases to craft I can't find any rubies so that building sits idle unless I find something in the newspaper.

PikaSquirrel
06-17-16, 05:35 PM
We're looking into the issue of Hickory Tree count not updating until you force close the game.

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 05:46 PM
We're looking into the issue of Hickory Tree count not updating until you force close the game.

Thank you for your help. :o

syncler78
06-17-16, 06:16 PM
The help screen says that the farmer's market is available at level 7. I can't post a screenshot right now, but if you open the farmer's market, hit the "I" in the upper right corner, and expand the farmer's market section at the top of the help screen, that's what it says. 

Edit: here's the screenshot:

PookieBear50
06-17-16, 06:19 PM
I have a delivery order for 21 iron ore, and knowing my mine, now that I need 21 iron, I'm going to get mostly silver instead. Is there any word on what happens if we can only partially fulfill and order? Do we get back items that we sold? Do we get anything if something's not quite complete?

LuvsHorror
06-17-16, 07:16 PM
If the Smokehouse is going to be a permanent building, it doesn't really make sense for the hickory trees to be limited. I hope this is only temporary.

You can only own 5 at a time. Each one takes two ax hits to harvest. I was immediately able to purchese 5 more. I think it's to create more of a challenge.

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 07:22 PM
I have a delivery order for 21 iron ore, and knowing my mine, now that I need 21 iron, I'm going to get mostly silver instead. Is there any word on what happens if we can only partially fulfill and order? Do we get back items that we sold? Do we get anything if something's not quite complete?

Gosh, you got an order for 21 iron for Truck?!?! So far I haven't seen such large quantities required, not even for trains. The truck works like the train, you have to load all and you won't get back once loaded, only the coins and xps. I believe this feature works like the Secret Bakers Club in BS2 so you wouldn't get a reward if you didn't load all and you had to wait for timer to count down.

To add: if such large quantities are needed for Farmers Market, I think maybe we need a list of orders and quantities for this too.

PookieBear50
06-17-16, 07:35 PM
Gosh, you got an order for 21 iron for Truck?!?! So far I haven't seen such large quantities required, not even for trains. The truck works like the train, you have to load all and you won't get back once loaded, only the coins and xps. I believe this feature works like the Secret Bakers Club in BS2 so you wouldn't get a reward if you didn't load all and you had to wait for timer to count down.

To add: if such large quantities are needed for Farmers Market, I think maybe we need a list of orders and quantities for this too.

I hope not! I can't see myself stockpiling dozens of ores, silver, gold, rubies, to sacrifice for truck deliveries...I don't have the space. And since we probably won't get the reward, I don't think I'll complete THIS particular order.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31750

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 07:49 PM
UHm when does the Spin to wheel start! And how the smokehouse works? don't understand much about it. I feel so greatful because this is such a exclusive update that I really love!:)

The Spin to Win is not in the game at the moment. Coming soon. :)

Can android do this?

Oh man, I am really hoping this is for droid too...it looks amazing!

Sorry this is not available for Android. :(

Got the kitchen boost - lasts for 22 hrs, but I don't see a difference �� Maybe doesn't work if u were already crafting items..?

My craft times are reduced by 20%.

Is the reward, gold cowbell etc random? We really need a way to discard an order and reset the timer like the trains and planes

Also I have had many trains which I discarded because they asked for smoked peanuts, smoked tomatoes, smoked bacon, smoked salmon.

The cowbell drops are random and Gold cowbells very rare.

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 07:56 PM
I hope not! I can't see myself stockpiling dozens of ores, silver, gold, rubies, to sacrifice for truck deliveries...I don't have the space. And since we probably won't get the reward, I don't think I'll complete THIS particular order.

Thank you for sharing the pic, PookieBear50. Your order certainly topped the Most Quantities Chart! I've been seeing the smaller quantities (9 or less) so didn't expect them to get this large!

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 07:58 PM
If the rest of you have large quantities, please post and share. If it gets worse, I'll start a Truck Orders List if you guys can help to post. Hopefully we won't see more of such.

Does anyone has the Smokehouse? I need the craft screen shot if anyone has...

judyandthecat
06-17-16, 08:20 PM
If the rest of you have large quantities, please post and share. If it gets worse, I'll start a Truck Orders List if you guys can help to post. Hopefully we won't see more of such.

Does anyone has the Smokehouse? I need the craft screen shot if anyone has...

23 cream

PookieBear50
06-17-16, 08:36 PM
Thank you for sharing the pic, PookieBear50. Your order certainly topped the Most Quantities Chart! I've been seeing the smaller quantities (9 or less) so didn't expect them to get this large!

Just to clarify, I'm at level 62 right now, so that order might be unique based on what I have available to me at this level. Maybe someone at a much lower level (perhaps 15) would have something comparable in difficulty and quantity?

oldino
06-17-16, 09:11 PM
When does the truck come into play?

bss0226
06-17-16, 10:17 PM
I have a truck from farmers market asking for 34 cheese, 16 sugar, 10 quiche 32 apples and other items

Earlier truck asked for 38 biscuits, etc

PookieBear50
06-17-16, 10:26 PM
I have a truck asking for 34 cheese, 16 sugar, 10 quiche 32 apples and other items

Earlier train asked for 38 biscuits, etc

Honestly speaking, these quantities seem better suited for one of the two train levels that have yet to be introduced, rather than a delivery truck that only allows 18 hours to fill (with 4 extra hours, but only if we knew in advance the quantities we'd be asked for, like in the Fairground events).

bss0226
06-17-16, 10:35 PM
Next truck, 18 corn bread, 26 anchovies

And the last truck with those high quantities, bronze bell

If we are not getting gold cow bells how in heck are we supposed to get the smokehouse which I need because I keep getting items needed for train (getting gems).... Smoked peanuts, salmon, bacon, tomatoes etc and it's a huge number of gems to skip those items

I would be willing to trade gems for cow bells, especially gold ones

IrishDarling2017
06-17-16, 10:49 PM
So far, the delivery truck...has asked me for one delivery ...36 biscuits...then another one 56... 23 cream.. 18 loaves of bread ... We need more barn space... I still want to do trains...and regular deliveries ..lol ... If we are ever offered the smoke house , do we need to get it ? Is this going to be a new permanent addition ? I have had several plane deliveries requesting several of the smoke house items... I'm like the rest of you..the rubies are a rare find ... Just really want to see if the smokehouse is going to be a new permanent addition ? ? Thank you

Oh yes, plus 20 cheese , 16 sugars also for one of the deliveries ������

MaryLG2
06-17-16, 11:16 PM
My delivery truck seems to have disappeared. 31755

little_veggie
06-18-16, 12:18 AM
Does anyone have any idea how many deliveries we need to get the gold cowbells for the smokehouse .Does anyone have it yet.? I have loads of deliveries for my plane wanting smoked goods . If I don't get the smokehouse I can see future events getting soooo hard to finish ����

jmterao
06-18-16, 01:34 AM

I had a 63 milk. Yeah that one was fun... Not.

otgland
06-18-16, 03:32 AM
23 cream
My latest request... No gold bells yet!

16 simple syrup
37 flour
5 peanut butter
28 bread

Rynetory2
06-18-16, 05:44 AM
When does the truck come into play?

You will be able to play upon installing version 2.5 and your Farmers' Market has finish building.

So far, the delivery truck...has asked me for one delivery ...36 biscuits...then another one 56... 23 cream.. 18 loaves of bread ... We need more barn space... I still want to do trains...and regular deliveries ..lol ... If we are ever offered the smoke house , do we need to get it ? Is this going to be a new permanent addition ? I have had several plane deliveries requesting several of the smoke house items... I'm like the rest of you..the rubies are a rare find ... Just really want to see if the smokehouse is going to be a new permanent addition ? ? Thank you

Oh yes, plus 20 cheese , 16 sugars also for one of the deliveries ������

Yes these new items are permanent.

Does anyone have any idea how many deliveries we need to get the gold cowbells for the smokehouse .Does anyone have it yet.? I have loads of deliveries for my plane wanting smoked goods . If I don't get the smokehouse I can see future events getting soooo hard to finish ����

The cowbell drops are random so just keep going until you get 3 gold cowbells.

Rynetory2
06-18-16, 06:04 AM
Thank you Everyone for posting your orders. The quantities are pretty appalling, so looks like we need plenty of barn/silo space. The quantities of the Truck order for the same item (e.g. biscuits) seem to vary even for the same farm. (Thanks sweetbama205) I dont think keeping a list will help... I guess the only way is to have a big barn and craft some of these orders while we wait for the Truck to arrive and craft more when it does. I'm all ears if anyone has a better strategy.

As for the smoked crafts orders and lack of smokehouse, I guess my farm will face difficulties in deliveries, trains, trucks, events and etc from now onwards... and gold cowbells are very rare. :( If anyone has the smokehouse, please share with us. With my luck, I doubt I will see it soon. Hopefully by end of the year if I get lucky.

WSEagles
06-18-16, 06:52 AM
37 flour!

bss0226
06-18-16, 07:47 AM
Looks like you can recharge your boosts after they expire for 500 coins

Never mind, the 500 is the reward you receive after the boost is used up

Rynetory2
06-18-16, 07:51 AM

No mine didn't. It disappeared after I clicked on it. I only got the coins.

WSEagles
06-18-16, 07:58 AM
I just noticed that my delivery truck is pink.

ghjvcucjb
06-18-16, 10:39 AM
21 gray mushrooms today. Gray mushrooms are almost as rare as red rubies in my farm :-(

Also, after accidentally giving a zillion high ticket items on my fist truck, I was unable to get the last 5 red rubies and my truck left and didn't give me anything. All those items gone and not even a thank you in return. Don't think I'm doing any more deliveries unless something is adjusted. Hopefully smoked item requests won't be too frustrating going forward

PookieBear50
06-18-16, 10:54 AM
Thank you Everyone for posting your orders. The quantities are pretty appalling, so looks like we need plenty of barn/silo space. The quantities of the Truck order for the same item (e.g. biscuits) seem to vary even for the same farm. (Thanks sweetbama205) I dont think keeping a list will help... I guess the only way is to have a big barn and craft some of these orders while we wait for the Truck to arrive and craft more when it does. I'm all ears if anyone has a better strategy.

As for the smoked crafts orders and lack of smokehouse, I guess my farm will face difficulties in deliveries, trains, trucks, events and etc from now onwards... and gold cowbells are very rare. :( If anyone has the smokehouse, please share with us. With my luck, I doubt I will see it soon. Hopefully by end of the year if I get lucky.

You're right, the quantities being requested are appalling. I'm inclined to say that, unless I receive a small, DOABLE order, I'm going to ignore the truck entirely and just do plane and train deliveries instead. Without knowing in advance how many of each item might be needed (since it only tells us WHAT we need but not HOW MANY we need), and realizing that if we don't COMPLETE the order we don't get anything except the coins and stars, I cannot see myself filling up all the space in my barn with items I may not even end up giving to the truck. As I mentioned before, these quantities seem much more suitable to the (not yet introduced) second- and third-level trains than a delivery truck.

bss0226
06-18-16, 11:21 AM
No mine didn't. It disappeared after I clicked on it. I only got the coins.

Sorry, I didn't realize that the coins were to collect, I thought that was to recharge. Oh well, I'm not using them again. Actually I purchased it by accident while replanting trees. I'll certainly try NOT to do that again

Helle2103
06-18-16, 01:08 PM
What do I do with silver bells? Have 3 now but am only in lvl 42. And the only item to buy for silver bells is lvl 60 item.
Maybe there should be more items to choose!

ankavale1000
06-18-16, 01:59 PM
so I honestly don't know what to say about this event thus far. No gold bells for me at all, and I think part of the reason I am beginning to get really frustrated (even though the event just started) is because of the 4 hour wait plus the large quantities of items requested. Unlike plane deliveries where we can discard, I don't think we can discard truck deliveries. Also, where as I can usually have a good run of 6-10 plane deliveries, and maybe I'll get one good event item, here with truck deliveries, after surrendering a bunch of items, no gold bells, but worse, I have to wait 4 hours. When drop rates are terrible, I think the worst for me was like 30ish plane deliveries to get one event parts, I truly hope that is not the case here. I mean, I manage 3 truck deliveries a day, if I have to do 30 truck deliveries to get one gold bell, it would take me 30 days to obtain 3 gold bells for the smokehouse. Maybe I am being pessimistic, but I've had plenty of bad experiences with drop rate during events. Accordingly, for the next month or so, I would have to kick out train and plane deliveries that ask for smokehouse craft items. I am not feeling good about this one. One suggestion -- please take this into consideration -- hold off the smokehouse craft items from train and plane deliveries until the farm has obtained the smokehouse.

tromalyt
06-18-16, 02:24 PM
The game is broken. I am getting orders at the balloon and the train of smokehouse items.

I do not have the smokehouse and I have no hope of getting it any time soon.

syncler78
06-18-16, 04:47 PM
Okay, so I managed the first two truck deliveries without extreme quantities of crops/crafts and got 3 bronze bells and 1 silver bell. This time however, the truck is asking for 8 rubies and 2 red/white bouquets (so another 2 rubies)! The other items are 6 belts, 5 blackberry jams, 4 orange chocolates, and 4 milk chocolates. And I don't even know what it is besides some coins and xps that I might get from this order! Not doing this one! I'll concentrate on getting my plane and train orders done.

zxzxzp
06-18-16, 05:02 PM
I did the first truck order and not sure I can do the next one. Like someone mentioned before, the truck seems very similar to the train! And like they said. I wish instead of the truck the other two slots on the train were open in this update.
Just a suggestion, maybe after we earn certain number of gems sending train orders. The next slot opens. With higher gem values. And hopefully doable orders.

tankerslacers
06-18-16, 05:10 PM
We need the ability to increase our barn and silo capacity between the new items introduced in the last month or so and now the truck deliveries. PLEASE allow us to increase both our barn and silo capacities. Now THOSE are the challenges I really enjoy.

driver1711
06-18-16, 05:35 PM
For today's Truck "Bakin' Me Crazy", I need
1 Cranberry Bread,
3 Caf? Latte,
3 Blackberry Jam,
11 Cheese,
4 Milk Chocolate,
15 Flour.
Should be fairly easy to do if I can find the milk. Last one was impossible with it requiring 3 rubies. I am level 69.

AmberAzile
06-18-16, 05:42 PM
21 gray mushrooms today. Gray mushrooms are almost as rare as red rubies in my farm :-(

Also, after accidentally giving a zillion high ticket items on my fist truck, I was unable to get the last 5 red rubies and my truck left and didn't give me anything. All those items gone and not even a thank you in return. Don't think I'm doing any more deliveries unless something is adjusted. Hopefully smoked item requests won't be too frustrating going forward

Filling the truck completely doesn't give you anything, unlike the plane, it just makes the truck leave sooner so you can start on the next order sooner. The only money and xp you get is when you fill each item.

LadyFencer
06-18-16, 05:43 PM
I haven't had outrageous deliveries yet, but I do not like that there is now a truck on the right side of my screen and little trucks above all the places I need items from. The screen is too cluttered.

jmterao
06-18-16, 05:52 PM
Filling the truck completely doesn't give you anything, unlike the plane, it just makes the truck leave sooner so you can start on the next order sooner. The only money and xp you get is when you fill each item.

I have filled mine a few times and frankly, I am not impressed. I am stuck on ice cream with this last one and since I haven't bought the ice cream shop yet and no ones selling them, this orders a waste. So I have t loaded anything.

I sent a few I considered to be valuable stuff and got bronze bells. I do not understand how they can make it so random that high dollar stuff equals lowest bell. I would think the higher value and harder to fill stuff would give a better chance of silver or gold bells.

So I will wait it out and see if it gets adjusted. If I don't get a smoke house, oh well. Sooner or later someone's going to be selling those items in the paper if I need them

I play to relax, not be frustrated. One good thing, people are buying like crazy right now.

PookieBear50
06-18-16, 06:17 PM
It's nice that there will be some easier orders mixed in with the impossible/outrageous ones. The waiting period between them is a pain, though...4 hours, I don't mind. The 18 hours' wait for the truck to go...that's another story.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31773

Rynetory2
06-18-16, 11:48 PM
My truck decided to spice things up by asking for 58 biscuits! I think it's trying to keep up with the rest of your trucks lol. Just for fun, I've decided to start an unofficial goal to see who gets the Tallest Order. See Post #2.

The UnOfficial Goal - Who has the Tallest Order?

Just for fun, here is the unofficial Goal ("The Tallest Order") to see who has the highest quantity for a single truck order. :D:D The top 10 winners get to be in the Hall of Fame in this post and consolation prizes for everyone are fun and laughter!

Hall of Fame - The Tallest Order

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31774

jmterao
06-19-16, 12:56 AM
My truck decided to spice things up by asking for 58 biscuits! I think it's trying to keep up with the rest of your trucks lol. Just for fun, I've decided to start an unofficial goal to see who gets the Tallest Order. See Post #2.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31774

Lol makes me want to keep doing them just to see how outrageous it gets...... Naw, probably not.

capitalcee
06-19-16, 04:53 AM
I haven't had outrageous deliveries yet, but I do not like that there is now a truck on the right side of my screen and little trucks above all the places I need items from. The screen is too cluttered.

This. I hope all the floating truck icons are temporary.

bss0226
06-19-16, 07:41 AM
I got an order for 63 milk, 10 white truffle, 3 chocolate sauce, 2 dolls house, 3 vanilla ice cream, 5 catfish sandwiches

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31790

Helle2103
06-19-16, 08:23 AM
White truffel is diffecuelt 🤑 Have any had a gold bell?

bss0226
06-19-16, 08:26 AM
No gold bells here. How are we ever to get the smokehouse?

kisten
06-19-16, 08:29 AM
White truffel is diffecuelt �� Have any had a gold bell?

Got a gold bell fulfilling a Truck delivery. Don't remember all the items request but chocolate covered oranges & strawberry cobblers being two of them.

Helle2103
06-19-16, 09:02 AM
Nice to know they excist - this gold bells😃😃😃😃 I still don't know what to do with the silver bells.

kisten
06-19-16, 09:34 AM
Nice to know they excist - this gold bells�������� I still don't know what to do with the silver bells.

I would save them for now if you are not interested in the Long Horned Goat. Who knows...TL may decide to add new items.

jmterao
06-19-16, 09:49 AM
I got an order for 63 milk, 10 white truffle, 3 chocolate sauce, 2 dolls house, 3 vanilla ice cream, 5 catfish sandwiches

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31790

My last one was more normal, only wanted 26 white sugar. On my farm, sugars worth more than gold!

WSEagles
06-19-16, 09:55 AM
Today I need 57 cocoa!

justmine2
06-19-16, 10:57 AM
Did I read that right? If u buy a boost flag, you then have to pay 500 coins to remove it from your farm??!! Really? Someone has lost their mind! And yes, I accidentally bought one lol

Snowtiger333
06-19-16, 04:06 PM
What is the point of doing this? The trucks only give bronze cowbells. The only thing worth buying is the smokehouse and thats 3 gold cowbells. I have 4 bronze, useless. i ***hate*** that it does not tell u what your "reward" will be for filling these trucks.

bss0226
06-19-16, 04:41 PM
Next order for me

PookieBear50
06-19-16, 04:43 PM
Today I need 57 cocoa!

57 cocoa isn't usually too difficult to collect and buy. My current order is asking for 5 rubies. Needless to say, I'm passing on this delivery.

LuvsHorror
06-19-16, 06:35 PM
I had an order that wanted 7 red vases and 5 flowers in vases. The one just before that wanted 5 rubies. My next one looks a lot easier, it wants biscuits, I'm expecting it will want a lot. So far I have several bronze, a silver, and a gold bell.

tankerslacers
06-19-16, 09:53 PM
26 sugar - two times in a row

Was it white or brown sugar? Rynetory2

SannieVanDiePlaas
06-20-16, 09:12 AM
Rooipan - 21 Silver and 21 Cheese

bss0226
06-20-16, 09:57 AM
I'm really hating these trucks. So unfair. I keep getting requests for smoked items on my trains. Can't fill them. I've done 18 delivery trucks. Got 13 bronze and 5 silver.

We really need a way to buy cowbells with gems or cash and/or upgrade bronze bells to silver, silver to gold. Maybe 5 bronze = 1 silver, 5 silver= 1 gold. Or similar. If you're not giving us the gold, give us a reason to continue and use our cowbells. I really don't need a goat skin or so many bronze...

Please!

tromalyt
06-20-16, 10:02 AM
What is the point of doing this? The trucks only give bronze cowbells. The only thing worth buying is the smokehouse and thats 3 gold cowbells. I have 4 bronze, useless. i ***hate*** that it does not tell u what your "reward" will be for filling these trucks.

I am at level 59 right now so even if I get a silver cowbell, what can I do with it? I cannot buy anything with silver cowbells. And when I reach level 60, there is only a pet animal I can buy. I can?t see it what it is and I do not care. I have like 10 pet animals in the cellar, I do not have space to put them. I do not need any more pet animals, specially if they are one of those that have houses occupying 9 spaces and the house only holds one animal.

bss0226
06-20-16, 10:02 AM
Another thought... Take out the randomness. Tell us what bell we will get. Make the easy ones to fill give bronze. The harder ones silver. The inane ones, i.e. Hardest ones, gold. Then we know what we will get. After all, doing 75 or 80 items and getting bronze is lame.

Filling vases (empty and bouquets), jams and jellies, pear items etc should reward more than BRONZE

PLEASE

PookieBear50
06-20-16, 10:25 AM
Alternately, keep the random factor of it, but tell us what kind of bell we will get. That way, if we get an impossible order and see it is only a bronze bell, we won't feel so bad about ignoring it, and if we get an extremely doable one that's worth a gold bell, we'll be pleasantly surprised and eager to fulfill it.

But, if we could have a dismissal button that could send the truck away if we're not going to attempt to fulfill the delivery, that would be helpful in getting rid of the floating truck icons. They are useful and appreciable when working towards filling the order, but they are very distracting as well, especially when we're not going to attempt fulfillment.

FrankZiffle
06-20-16, 12:14 PM

Never mind, the 500 is the reward you receive after the boost is used up

Hey, when I click on used flags it cost me 500 coins each!

ankavale1000
06-20-16, 01:05 PM
I had to let my train delivery go today because it asked for 10 (or 12, can't remember) smoked cheese. Some of my plane deliveries also asked for smoked items (smoked tomatoes, smoked salmon, and some other stuff I don't even know what). I really don't see myself getting the smokehouse any time soon, putting aside the truck deliveries, I am having somewhat of a hard time doing train and plane deliveries now because of the smokehouse craft items appearing repeatedly everywhere. Please take out the smokehouse craft items from train and plane deliveries ... so this might be too early to mention, but since starting this year, events are back to back ... this current one is about to end in 2 days or so ... which means there might be a new event next week ... if the smokehouse craft items repeatedly appear in plane deliveries by then and us players need to do these deliveries for event parts ... there will be trouble -- epic proportion.

I am not going to comment on the truck deliveries, I am keeping a tally on the total cost of items that I surrendered, giving it an approx. $200,000 value for the smokehouse.

Please remove smokehouse craft items from current deliveries until the farm has obtained the smokehouse. Thank you.

LuvsHorror
06-20-16, 01:39 PM
It wants rubies again! :(

yummy_bistro
06-20-16, 07:10 PM
OH IS THIS LIKE THE SECRET BAKING CLUB IN bs2?
we never know what key we will get and after doing 1x orders, all you get is bronze keys yet we require gold or silver to learn new gourmet recipes lol

Rynetory2
06-20-16, 08:22 PM

I thought I gotten coins from that. Let me try to get some answers on this.

bss0226
06-20-16, 08:36 PM
I think this new expansion/special feature of the game was designed to aggravate us. It certainly aggravates me.

20 truck deliveries, 13 bronze, 7 silver, 0 gold.

The team lava team needs to tweak this to get a higher number of gold or it will aggravate all of us and many may abandon this game. It is taking the fun out of this game and making it frustrating and more time consuming, as if we weren't spending huge amounts of time in this game

Too frustrating and aggravating..,

yummy_bistro
06-20-16, 11:14 PM
i hv upgraded and now waiting for mkt to open

But now I have a truck logo on top of some items. Yet I don't have the train open , I am at lv 21

Rynetory2
06-20-16, 11:27 PM
i hv upgraded and now waiting for mkt to open

But now I have a truck logo on top of some items. Yet I don't have the train open , I am at lv 21

Your truck is here despite your building isnt ready yet. Dont worry you'll be able to start your order once your building is ready. :) The icons above your craft buildings indicate the orders are from those buildings. Just so you know, the truck asks for items from the mine and the quantities are about 21 iron or silver as others have shared.

noemata
06-21-16, 02:35 AM
I think this new expansion/special feature of the game was designed to aggravate us. It certainly aggravates me.

20 truck deliveries, 13 bronze, 7 silver, 0 gold.

The team lava team needs to tweak this to get a higher number of gold or it will aggravate all of us and many may abandon this game. It is taking the fun out of this game and making it frustrating and more time consuming, as if we weren't spending huge amounts of time in this game

Too frustrating and aggravating..,

Totally agree wit ya'....no fun at all to work for a "random" cowbell (esp. bronze ones)......

divinekakan
06-21-16, 06:07 AM

I got 21 iron too...
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31814

Rynetory2
06-21-16, 06:15 AM
I got 21 iron too...

I've added you and a few others to the Hall of Fame. ;-)

I had 2 trucks asked for 21 silver so it looks like both iron and silver are 21 per order, except for rubies thank goodness.

spring_peeper
06-21-16, 08:18 AM
I thought this was a pretty cool feature added to the game!

I still think it's fun, however, I don't like the randomness of the bells. One would think that completing a larger order would ensure a gold bell.

The novelty has kind of worn off now that I've worked to fill two large orders and got a bronze bell each time.

bss0226
06-21-16, 09:38 AM
I thought this was a pretty cool feature added to the game!

I still think it's fun, however, I don't like the randomness of the bells. One would think that completing a larger order would ensure a gold bell.

The novelty has kind of worn off now that I've worked to fill two large orders and got a bronze bell each time.

Agree 1000%. This needs to be tweaked. Or we need to be able to trade up bells, buy bells with gems, or buy bells with real cash.

PookieBear50
06-21-16, 11:32 AM
I've added you and a few others to the Hall of Fame. ;-)

I had 2 trucks asked for 21 silver so it looks like both iron and silver are 21 per order, except for rubies thank goodness.

I don't think it's safe to make that assumption about set quantities. The first order I had asking for rubies requested 5. The second time rubies showed up, it asked for 8.

LuvsHorror
06-21-16, 11:35 AM
Like Bss said, I like the idea of trading up bells. Say, 5 bronze for a silver? And 3 silver for a gold?

Seeing as how others get orders for white mushrooms and mine ore, I have been stocking up. Have too many bronze bells, 2 silver and 1 gold so far. Only thing I want is the smoker, then I'm done with the truck. I hate filling orders.

syncler78
06-21-16, 11:40 AM
I don't think it's safe to make that assumption about set quantities. The first order I had asking for rubies requested 5. The second time rubies showed up, it asked for 8.

I've had 8 rubies (with 2 additional used for bouquets) on one order and 5 rubies on the next order. I ended up not filling either.

cella1991
06-21-16, 11:54 AM
How come this update didn't come to the holiday harvest version

Helle2103
06-21-16, 12:00 PM
7 silver bells - which I cannot use in lvl 42 and 8 bronce bells.... Hmmmmmm. Zero gold 

tuffyjkitten
06-21-16, 04:43 PM
I got asked for 57 milk, which isn't too difficult. Everything else was a normal order request.

This is exactly like SBC in bakery 2. I hardly ever do the orders there either. To be honest, I haven't done a train order here for months and only do plane deliveries when needed for event drops. Guess I'm just not into selling stuff for a discounted price in the hopes of getting a decent random drop.

PookieBear50
06-21-16, 04:51 PM

When playing, it's always best to play the most recent update or version to prevent synchronization problems. Usually for special versions, once an event ends, the special version receives no further updates. At that point, it's best to return to the main game.

cella1991
06-21-16, 05:04 PM
When playing, it's always best to play the most recent update or version to prevent synchronization problems. Usually for special versions, once an event ends, the special version receives no further updates. At that point, it's best to return to the main game.

I mean up until this point I've been able to play any events or other updates to the game. It's just off that suddenly here there wasn't an update for the holiday edition.

GP1988
06-21-16, 05:09 PM
Is this some kind of a joke?! All bronze and no silver or gold for like the 8th time. At this point I'm not even mad, just over it :( Android users: you aren't missing anything but a whole lot of frustration.

Rynetory2
06-21-16, 05:20 PM

The Holiday Harvest was 2 versions ago so newer features might not be there. FYI please use version 2.5 for this feature.

Rynetory2
06-21-16, 05:26 PM

Well, I said it looks like that, not it is. I was just making a general observation based on what I had and others had seen so far. So don't worry, I'm not making any assumptions. I was glad ruby was a lesser quantity. Besides, I mentioned in an earlier post there weren't any fix quantities so no point in making the Truck Orders List. Hope this helps to clarify.

I got asked for 57 milk, which isn't too difficult. Everything else was a normal order request.

This is exactly like SBC in bakery 2. I hardly ever do the orders there either. To be honest, I haven't done a train order here for months and only do plane deliveries when needed for event drops. Guess I'm just not into selling stuff for a discounted price in the hopes of getting a decent random drop.

Just placed you in the Hall of Fame. :o

tuffyjkitten
06-21-16, 05:34 PM
Just placed you in the Hall of Fame. :o

Woooooo!! I'm gonna do another order just to see if I can top that! :D

Rynetory2
06-21-16, 05:39 PM
Woooooo!! I'm gonna do another order just to see if I can top that! :D

You got me lol. Haha you are very welcome to top us all. I'm just waiting to see if it gets more than 63, which I hope not.

Just got a 21 bread and 34 cheese. Phew!

Rynetory2
06-21-16, 06:42 PM

they take 500 coins from me when I get rid of the flag. what on earth?!

Based on your feedback, it seems like we need to pay 500 coins for clearing. Service charge haha.

kalosbb
06-21-16, 07:36 PM
Hi,
Will anyone encounter the same problem as me? Even made several truck deliveries, there are only bronze cowbell.

How can I get the gold cowbells?

The buying option of smokehouse appear in early level but no clue on how to get gold cowbell, but the order house keep appearing smoked food orders.

Please advise. Thanks a lot

By the way, Andriod version does not have smokehouse on the buying list...

yummy_bistro
06-21-16, 07:51 PM
Your truck is here despite your building isnt ready yet. Dont worry you'll be able to start your order once your building is ready. :) The icons above your craft buildings indicate the orders are from those buildings. Just so you know, the truck asks for items from the mine and the quantities are about 21 iron or silver as others have shared.

got it! Now doing my second truck, Hope I get some gold bells, as want to get the smokehouse lol

Rynetory2
06-21-16, 07:56 PM
Hi,
Will anyone encounter the same problem as me? Even made several truck deliveries, there are only bronze cowbell.

How can I get the gold cowbells?

The buying option of smokehouse appear in early level but no clue on how to get gold cowbell, but the order house keep appearing smoked food orders.

Please advise. Thanks a lot

By the way, Andriod version does not have smokehouse on the buying list...

The cowbells are random drop rewards from doing Truck deliveries. Unfortunately lots of us are in the same boat as you, trying to get gold cowbells and having our planes and trains affected by smoked crafts. :( You'll have to keep trying as the rest of us are....

Merged duplicate thread.

Rynetory2
06-21-16, 07:59 PM
got it! Now doing my second truck, Hope I get some gold bells, as want to get the smokehouse lol

Good job! Keep going ;-)

bss0226
06-21-16, 08:14 PM
Next order wants 101 miscellaneous items. See picture. Includes 58 biscuits again, 26 white sugar etc

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31833

Snowtiger333
06-21-16, 08:32 PM
Thank you Everyone for posting your orders. The quantities are pretty appalling, so looks like we need plenty of barn/silo space. The quantities of the Truck order for the same item (e.g. biscuits) seem to vary even for the same farm. (Thanks sweetbama205) I dont think keeping a list will help... I guess the only way is to have a big barn and craft some of these orders while we wait for the Truck to arrive and craft more when it does. I'm all ears if anyone has a better strategy......

Yes. Ignore it.

Getting the smokehouse is nearly impossible, the orders ask for too much, stockpiling will take up too much barn space. You cannot trade all those bronze for gold. You cant even buy anything with the silver. I could go on but have likely made my point....

possumhelen
06-21-16, 08:39 PM
Has anyone earned a gold cowbell yet? There are hardly any good goodies in the shop as we are all keeping the, in case they are needed for the truck. This has spoiled the game for me.

jmterao
06-21-16, 10:42 PM
Has anyone earned a gold cowbell yet? There are hardly any good goodies in the shop as we are all keeping the, in case they are needed for the truck. This has spoiled the game for me.

None here yet. My orders have been reasonable since the milk. Waiting on the next which wants rubies, might end up passing on it. By the time I get a smoke house, I have the feeling it will be equal to a million dollars worth of items. Just a hunch.

FrankZiffle
06-21-16, 11:17 PM
Hey guys, I have received 1 Gold, 4 Silver and several Bronze. I think it will take some time to get the smoke house but I will just wait it out. I agree it is not fair for smoke items in the train. The plain not so much as you can delect without penalty.

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 03:44 AM
Yes. Ignore it.

Getting the smokehouse is nearly impossible, the orders ask for too much, stockpiling will take up too much barn space. You cannot trade all those bronze for gold. You cant even buy anything with the silver. I could go on but have likely made my point....

Haha yes you can ignore it but that was not the strategy I was looking for lol. Thanks anyway.

rhiannydd892
06-22-16, 03:58 AM
how much time does the flag knock off the windmill?? wanting to speed up the cornflour making!!

on another note, 51 milk needed!! better get feeding my cows!!

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 04:14 AM
how much time does the flag knock off the windmill?? wanting to speed up the cornflour making!!

on another note, 51 milk needed!! better get feeding my cows!!

The windmill boost reduces crafting times by 20%. Use the links in Post 1 to see more information in the respective Guides. Added you to the Hall of Fame too.

LuvsHorror
06-22-16, 08:39 AM
I have just received my second gold cowbell. 9 bronze, 2 silver, 2 gold. I'm feelng pretty lucky.

tontee81
06-22-16, 01:00 PM

Just the coins and points when turned in. The coins are so much less then selling on the board or elsewhere...

queens15
06-23-16, 12:16 AM
Hi - I have today got an order for 33 biscuits.

judyandthecat
06-23-16, 02:25 AM
Cow bell update
I have sent thirteen trucks
Received:
3 silver
10 bronze
ZERO gold

My last truck had an order for 34 cheese!

bss0226
06-23-16, 09:08 AM
A heads up.

A friend of mine got 3 gold finally and bought the smokehouse. It takes 1 hour to build and each menu item takes 1 hour to craft

You will need hickory to smoke the items and you'll need bronze or silver cow bells to unlock each menu item except for the smoked tomatoes. So save your silver and bronze bells. You'll need them. Once unlocked, you won't need the bells for the smokehouse

Here's hoping I get 2 more gold cowbells. Finally got 1 yesterday.

LuvsHorror
06-23-16, 10:21 AM
A heads up.

A friend of mine got 3 gold finally and bought the smokehouse. It takes 1 hour to build and each menu item takes 1 hour to craft

You will need hickory to smoke the items and you'll need bronze or silver cow bells to unlock each menu item except for the smoked tomatoes. So save your silver and bronze bells. You'll need them. Once unlocked, you won't need the bells for the smokehouse

Here's hoping I get 2 more gold cowbells. Finally got 1 yesterday.

Holy moly, thanks for that info! One more gold bell and I'm in. And congrats on your bell!

bss0226
06-23-16, 10:24 AM
Expansion of smokehouse information

It's done a little differently than usual in the smokehouse. In order to make the next item you need either bronze or silver to unlock the item.
Smoked tomatoes
2 tomatoes 1 hickory
No cowbell needed to open the first one

Smoked cheese
2 cheese 1 hickory
1 bronze

Smoked bacon
2 bacon 1 hickory
2 bronze

Smoked salmon
1 salmon 1 hickory
1 silver

Smoked peanuts
2 peanuts 1 hickory
2 silver
All items take 1 hour to make

sheepishjaina
06-23-16, 11:17 AM
57?!?! Some kind of joke, riiight?31867

gerrywerry
06-23-16, 01:39 PM
57?!?! Some kind of joke, riiight?31867

I had 63 milk and 13 cream in the same truck yesterday! It was 21 cream the one before and today it is 21 cheese! My poor cows deserve a rest I think!

Rynetory2
06-23-16, 05:08 PM
question. I'm level 62. I cannot turn my goats to long horns because they aren't babies, it isn't allowing me to. what level can you turn them to babies? I'm doing the goat milk quests and just finished the ice cream goat quest. help!

The long horned goat is a skin and you should be able to once you have the goats at level 60. Is your long horned goat skin in your cellar? If so, can you drag it over your goats? If it fails, can you go into EDIT mode and select your goats and the paintcan option, you should see it in your list. Try again please. Can you post a screenshot if you're still having issue? Thanks.

Rynetory2
06-23-16, 06:00 PM
@bss0226 - congrats on your gold bell! :D Thank you and your friend for the smokehouse info, much appreciated! :D

judyandthecat
06-23-16, 06:16 PM
Judy looks in amazement....rynetory2 do I win the prize for the most items on a truck....

45 flour
34 cheese
36 biscuits

http://i66.tinypic.com/fwm04g.jpg

WSEagles
06-23-16, 06:36 PM
Anyone notice at start-up with the 2 corns on the left side!

Rynetory2
06-24-16, 12:20 AM
Judy looks in amazement....rynetory2 do I win the prize for the most items on a truck....

45 flour
34 cheese
36 biscuits

Come join me, Judy. I am in total shock at my truck orders. Totally unbelievable!! 169 items?!? My brain is still fuzzy in shock and trying to gather my thoughts to write this post... I even calculated twice cos it was so over the top haha. My truck is called "Bakin' Me Crazy" but I think it should be "Makin' Me Crazy" instead lol. Yes you do get to be in the Hall of Fame for the 2nd unofficial goal.

This truck gave me a bronze. It's sooooo aggravating to give up 42+ silver, 20+ rubies, toy trains, toy horses, pear and goat crafts for 23 trucks and not a single gold cowbell. Looks like I'll to stop trucking soon when my goodies run out. Sigh... :(

The Titanic Truck! This goal is to see whose truck asks for the most barn items in a full truck. Let's see how outrageous it can get haha. My latest truck just put me at first place for both goals! Hopefully it doesnt get worse for the rest of you guys.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31880

bss0226
06-24-16, 07:12 AM
I agree this truck is making me want to give up. The rewards are not commensurate with the items we need to supply and the receipt of gold cow bells seems to be stacked against us. I would gladly buy the smokehouse for gems or part of a package to get gold cowbells for real cash. This is so frustrating

wce4492A
06-24-16, 08:09 AM
Does any one have a glitch with the farmers market?. I have built the market sent one order and the next time I open the game the market is gone and the ground is covered in snow. I have green grass when the market is visible. I have filled one order and start on the next and I can't load the van as the market isn't visible. I am playing on a iPad Pro. I have turned off the iPad and even checked for game updates, not sure how to fix this problem.

amanipeach
06-24-16, 09:22 AM
I agree this truck is making me want to give up. The rewards are not commensurate with the items we need to supply and the receipt of gold cow bells seems to be stacked against us. I would gladly buy the smokehouse for gems or part of a package to get gold cowbells for real cash. This is so frustrating

This part of the game is just like Mr. Merriweather and the hot air balloon. It is fun to play, but has very little reward.

WINDHAMHILLS
06-24-16, 12:14 PM
Just taking this opportunity to vent my frustrations with this game. I hadn't read player comments for a while and had hoped to find that our concerns had been addressed by Storm8. Evidently not, after reading the last few pages of this forum.
I hate to have to say it, but this might be the end of Farm Story 2 for me. I'm at level 89 and have enjoyed several years of farming. Now I find I can't complete orders because I can't get the smokehouse. Filling orders is an important fun part of this game for me. I've filled all but one or two of the truck deliveries since it opened and all I've got to show for it is 1 gold cowbell, 2 silver cowbells and 7 bronze cowbells in a row. i haven't had any outrageous orders to fill like some have reported, but I did have to provide 23 bread and 28 flour in the same order. I've had to let several train deliveries go unfulfilled because of smokehouse items needed. I've yet to see any smokehouse items available for purchase.

If anyone has found a work-around for this problem, please let me know. I'm going to try paying gems to speed up the next truck. Maybe that will help.

ankavale1000
06-24-16, 01:09 PM
I have three farms. All same level. After completing approx 30 truck deliveries on each farm, I have 1 gold bell on each farm. The ratio 30:1 is what I had predicted at the start of the event and I'm hugely discouraged and saddened.

Not long ago, TL took away ADDITIONAL TREES n PLOTS because TL claimed that that would give certain players UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the others. Well, what about a CRAFT BUILDING that only a selected few could have? Would that be UNFAIR ADVANTAGE? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with players getting it early. My problem is with the setup of getting the smokehouse. My problem is with TL.

A craft building is more akin to fruit trees and plots, rather than pets. Setting up a pet based on luck events is bad enough as it is, setting up a craft building based on luck is basically telling the players to walk away from the game.

Without the smokehouse, deliveries are therefore limited. I discarded my train today because I didn't have smoked cheese. I discarded a few of my plane deliveries, too. No need to mention the balloon. Instead of enjoying this game as I used to, this whole week I find myself throwing away deliveries constantly.

By the time the next event comes around, I know I will face the same issue, though may be worse, because if event parts are only obtainable through plane deliveries, then it would be even more difficult.

I think my time with Farm Story 2 is coming near an end. I've really enjoyed it up until now. I've met some really nice farmers here. I don't win all the pets but that's okay. A craft building based on luck just doesn't sit right with me. The Haves, The Have Nots. There's enough inequality in my real world, I don't need that in my virtual world too.

The best of luck to all of you.

LuvsHorror
06-24-16, 01:56 PM
22 orders! When is that third gold cowbell gonna drop? I have been on day and night, and I think I may be about done with the whole thing. The frustration is starting to get to me. This is ridiculous. It's a game, but this isn't fun. Who thought this up? I hate complaining, but if I see one more bronze bell I might throw my Ipad out the window.
I need a vacation from this game.

LuvsHorror
06-24-16, 02:36 PM
The new rubbage pile gave me a saw.

syncler78
06-24-16, 02:51 PM
22 orders! When is that third gold cowbell gonna drop? I have been on day and night, and I think I may be about done with the whole thing. The frustration is starting to get to me. This is ridiculous. It's a game, but this isn't fun. Who thought this up? I hate complaining, but if I see one more bronze bell I might throw my Ipad out the window.

I haven't gotten any gold bells yet, but my current train order needs BOTH smoked peanuts and smoked salmon.

mearro
06-24-16, 02:54 PM
We can now unlock golden lure for 3 gold cowbells.

LuvsHorror
06-24-16, 03:11 PM
I won't be getting another gold cowbell because I have given up and am selling all my stuff. Sorry my prices are high, but I'm broke.

jmterao
06-24-16, 03:56 PM

Lol, I tried it twice. Got a saw and a nail. trying it twice was enough for me. I am over that thrill.

I quit chasing the gold cowbells.

Sooner or later people will be selling smoked stuff and I will get it that way. I really expect the price of the smoked items won't reflect how hard it was to get the shop. If an order is reasonable I will send it, but rubies and other items that are just too hard to find? It might as well be asking for paint buckets. I will pass.

I have just started concentrating on selling stuff and expanding everything that can be done.

I just hope the crafts from the peach trees bring high dollar. Two days before you can harvest. 200k for 4 trees was a bit excessive in my opinion.

WSEagles
06-24-16, 06:49 PM
Trying to get the gold cowbells is like trying to find green balloons! I have 0 gold cowbells. At this point, I'm done trying to get the smokehouse. Also, after scrambling to find green balloons for me and my son so he can get his first pet and now you can buy the pets! Why do an event if you are going to offer them for sale later. With the delivery truck, please get rid of the mini trucks above the buildings and also the number 3 above my market house!!!!! And when the truck leaves and comes back, my screen moves to watch it.

judyandthecat
06-25-16, 02:40 AM
The Titanic Truck!
Just to see how outrageous it can get, here's the 2nd unofficial goal to see whose truck asks for the most barn items in a full truck. The top 3 winners get to be in the Hall of Fame.

Judy's new goal is the Titantic Truck...beings gold cowbells don't exist ...my cat buried them in a pile of sand....

New truck has arrived and takes me into the lead with
179 items

45 flour
63 milk
58 biscuits
5 peanut brittle
7 blackberry jelly
1 Carmel coffee

Judy waves to Rynetory2 as she passes ....
Catch me if you can.....

http://i64.tinypic.com/fdubut.jpg

judyandthecat
06-25-16, 03:15 AM

21 trucks and zero bells so actually you are having fantastic luck...one more and the smoke house is yours.

Rynetory2
06-25-16, 03:17 AM
The Titanic Truck!

Judy's new goal is the Titantic Truck...beings gold cowbells don't exist ...my cat buried them in a pile of sand....

New truck has arrived and takes me into the lead with
179 items

45 flour
63 milk
58 biscuits
5 peanut brittle
7 blackberry jelly
1 Carmel coffee

Judy waves to Rynetory2 as she passes ....
Catch me if you can.....

Your truck is unbelievable as well!! I really really hope mine does not get to that! I happily placed you in 1st place. :)

Just wish my truck stop asking for toy train, horses, dolls and pear crafts. Every single truck asks for them. I'm going to wave a white flag at my truck soon!

judyandthecat is correct- your luck is fabulous! I think it would be a waste if you gave up now being so much closer to it than others. But saying that, I can understand the frustrations you felt that led to your decision.

I agree. I would rather purchase the smokehouse just to get rid of the frustrations and make the game enjoyable again. Although I know it's unfair to others who don't have gems.

Sigh.... If any member has a good solution, pls let me know too.

Rynetory2
06-25-16, 03:22 AM
Does any one have a glitch with the farmers market?. I have built the market sent one order and the next time I open the game the market is gone and the ground is covered in snow. I have green grass when the market is visible. I have filled one order and start on the next and I can't load the van as the market isn't visible. I am playing on a iPad Pro. I have turned off the iPad and even checked for game updates, not sure how to fix this problem.

Can you reinstall the game if you're still having this issue?

judyandthecat
06-25-16, 03:24 AM
We all are very frustrated with the low drop rate for gold cow bells.
I am not going to quit a game though that I have played for years.
Random luck is a tough one for a machine that players need items to fill train and plane orders.
Rynetory2 is trying to at least put some fun in it by posting outrageous amounts.
All I can say is hang in there and maybe just treat truck deliveries as one or two a day.
As for trains I go for two gems if I am unable to fill the whole train.
Planes are better because we have the option to delete the order.
Good luck and keep trucking....
I still after 21 deliveries have zero gold so we all are basically in the same situation.

mearro
06-25-16, 03:29 AM
Just saw the very first item from smokehouse for sale in newspaper, well if you have coins
http://oi65.tinypic.com/20jll79.jpg

bakerystoe
06-25-16, 07:09 AM
Got 33 buns last truck and then I missed it:(

RobsAngel91214
06-25-16, 07:20 AM
Add me to the list of the frustrated. 3 trucks in a row all wanting large amounts of silver and the flower vases with and without flowers which are seemingly impossible with only 2 rubies and none to be found and not enough coins for the flower shop. I've asked for help on the buy/sell board and continually watch the papers and friends' farms. I suspect others are having the same problem because these vases are like non existent and my tools are once again depleted. The truck I have now wants 11 more silver(11 the last two trucks also), 4 plain vases and 1 with flowers. It's insane!!

LuvsHorror
06-25-16, 02:43 PM
I'm not quitting, just taking a break. Want to start over after a rest. Game was getting to me. I'll get that smoker. But it sure feels good to let it go for now!

yppahc
06-25-16, 05:26 PM
I'm not quitting, just taking a break. Want to start over after a rest. Game was getting to me. I'll get that smoker. But it sure feels good to let it go for now!

Me too, just had an order that had 7 vases and some filled vases. It got me a bronze bell. 10 rubies for 1 bronze bell :mad:

Can anybody give an example of what you need to give for a gold bell.

ETA it was this kind of thing that made me finally delete bakery story 2.

LadyFencer
06-25-16, 07:20 PM

I got a pick axe. Yeah, that was worth it.

judyandthecat
06-25-16, 07:23 PM
Me too, just had an order that had 7 vases and some filled vases. It got me a bronze bell. 10 rubies for 1 bronze bell :mad:

ETA it was this kind of thing that made me finally delete bakery story 2.

I wish I knew.
I have sent 24 trucks
18 bronze
6 silver
Zero gold

I have used my rubies, my red vases, copper and silver ore, candles, jams, pillows, everything you can think of...
This game was the last game I played at night and the first game I opened in the morning.
Sometimes you have to know when to fold your cards...or let the truck idle...
I am as frustrated as everyone else and maybe the players that got gold have a suggestion.
Heck I even used gems and got a truck early thinking maybe that would change my luck but it didn't.
Talk about disappointment...
I don't have the items for my next truck and that's it.

bss0226
06-25-16, 08:11 PM
I've done about 45 truck deliveries. 2 gold, 19 silver, rest bronze. The latest truck gave me my second gold. It has been so frustrating/aggravating to get this far. I can't imagine how many more deliveries to get 4 more gold ( I really want the ability to make golden lures in addition to the smokehouse)

bss0226
06-25-16, 08:46 PM
My next train and is a doozie...

63 milk, 34 cheese, 17 simple syrup, 7 Apple pie, 4 sweet tea, 3 chocolate syrup

syncler78
06-25-16, 09:02 PM
My current truck orders:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31940

Thankfully we've got double fish right now, but 13 iron!?

Cara_stolba
06-25-16, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the updates. I just wish it would be nice to get red gems to make all these darn flower vases !!!!

Cara_stolba
06-25-16, 09:28 PM
Rubbage pile........used a shovel and got a shovel !!! What the heck???!!!! Not worth it !

syncler78
06-26-16, 12:17 AM
My current truck orders:

Thankfully we've got double fish right now, but 13 iron!?

Can I get an award for worst return on a truck order? I only got 1 bronze cowbell for all of this! 😡

SallyCat60
06-26-16, 02:17 AM
Like the Ash Tree, when you clear a Hickory tree it becomes available to buy again in the store.

SallyCat60
06-26-16, 02:24 AM
Barn room issues, methinks, lol. I also had 24 flour to make

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31943

Rynetory2
06-26-16, 06:45 AM

I wish I knew. I am as frustrated as everyone else and maybe the players that got gold have a suggestion.

I waited out the previous truck cos it was asking for toys, ruby and ruby crafts, pear crafts, consecutively and I ran out of most goodies after 25 trucks (no gold). I decided to stop trucking to replenish my supplies. The next truck came so I opened it for a peep. It was surprisingly a very small truck so I decided to send it using the last of my supplies. To my utter most amazement and shock - it gave me my first gold cowbell from my 26th truck. :D

I have no suggestion but just posting this in case you see this truck at your farm. Who knows it may give you a much needed gold cowbell? It may be helpful for others to post their gold trucks too. Let's keep sharing whatever info, who know it may help... Good luck Everyone and keep trying!

- 5 rubies
- 4 wild bouquets
- 5 strawberry chocolate
- 1 doll
- 9 belts
- 6 orange marmalade

Rynetory2
06-26-16, 06:49 AM
Can I get an award for worst return on a truck order? I only got 1 bronze cowbell for all of this! ��

Awww sorry sweetie.. most of us are in the same situation. I got a bronze for 21 silver. However your truck put you at 3rd place for the Titanic Truck! :)

syncler78
06-26-16, 08:45 AM
Awww sorry sweetie.. most of us are in the same situation. I got a bronze for 21 silver. However your truck put you at 3rd place for the Titanic Truck! :)

There is a silver lining! Hurray! 😄

mearro
06-26-16, 09:08 AM
I was quite lucky to get 1 gold cowbell with my first few trucks but then I stopped because I couldn't fill any order so I'm still waiting for easier trucks to come (well if that will every happen, so far I keep getting orders for vases and flower bouquets). Sadly I don't remember what it asked for but it was a fairly easy order to fill, I crafted all the items while waiting and once it was on I immediately delivered everything and sent the truck to go and got the gold cowbell. I don't know if the timing matters? Like the faster you deliver you get the gold and the longer you get the brown?

kisten
06-26-16, 09:16 AM
Reward: bronze cowbell
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/972C0346-49D8-4610-BBA3-B92FD2ADAF4B_zps78kv44xf.jpeg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/972C0346-49D8-4610-BBA3-B92FD2ADAF4B_zps78kv44xf.jpeg.html)

Reward: another bronze cowbell
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/7CDA8E7D-2A25-4066-8A2F-8DDFA37D9010_zpskvy1nuta.jpeg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7CDA8E7D-2A25-4066-8A2F-8DDFA37D9010_zpskvy1nuta.jpeg.html)

Reward: silver cowbell
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/70D51099-3043-453A-9D65-26D2B28C5183_zpsgxxqr6xf.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/70D51099-3043-453A-9D65-26D2B28C5183_zpsgxxqr6xf.png.html)

Reward: another silver cowbell
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/B108C932-BC14-4BE0-9783-E26ABFA48A38_zpshugmhiph.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B108C932-BC14-4BE0-9783-E26ABFA48A38_zpshugmhiph.png.html)

Reward: gold cowbell

One of my previous truck order requested bouquet & I got my first gold cowbell. I thought perhaps only orders required bouquet give gold cowbell? Since mearrow got a gold cowbell with an easy order so obviously this is not the case.
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/55B293CD-4BD8-4821-9EAE-C71B100BDEDE_zpsw9fvkxfu.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/55B293CD-4BD8-4821-9EAE-C71B100BDEDE_zpsw9fvkxfu.png.html)

Reward: silver cowbell
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/1670EB32-9B41-49F7-90E0-A85C1DC4693E_zpsov9plnx0.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1670EB32-9B41-49F7-90E0-A85C1DC4693E_zpsov9plnx0.png.html)

Reward: bronze cowbell
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag219/chojaqueen/Mobile%20Uploads/70DFE98F-A7CB-4053-BD41-23B13A3C60E5_zpsoinohx53.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/chojaqueen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/70DFE98F-A7CB-4053-BD41-23B13A3C60E5_zpsoinohx53.png.html)

mearro
06-26-16, 09:25 AM
That's not it then.

suncatchers
06-26-16, 10:27 AM
I haven't gotten a gold cowbell yet, not sure how many trucks I've sent, but just thinking about everyone's posts and different orders...could it have anything to do with the trucks? Maybe certain trucks give a gold cowbell?? Just trying to come up with something even though the truck probably has nothing to do with it and it's all probably random...anyway, good luck to everyone!

Nevermind...just noticed that kisten had the same trucks with different rewards. Oh well...back to the drawing board I guess :confused:

WINDHAMHILLS
06-26-16, 11:25 AM
noooo don't use your gems! I used many speeding up and I never received a gold cowbell

i tried it once before reading your reply. I received a bronze cowbell.

driver1711
06-26-16, 01:35 PM
The Tallest Order - 63 Milk and 34 Cheese
The Titanic Truck - 142
I am going to forget this order. My poor cows would be dead by then.

WINDHAMHILLS
06-26-16, 03:01 PM
I'm confused about the Salvage Yard. I've redeemed twice, but didn't see what I was given. Is there a list of items available in the Salvage Yard, and how do I know what I bought?

wiznit85
06-26-16, 07:08 PM
The delivery truck and balloon man are ****ing me - they're ruby-mongers and my mines cannot keep up with their demands. I'm afraid to buy more shops to add to the difficulty level that is already pretty intense. 😐

igottapi4
06-26-16, 07:14 PM
Ive done about 8 trucks and have been pretty lucky to not get too crazy high end items, until the current one. 10 white truffles.... lol yeah not happening any time soon. We really need a disregard order option so we can get a new one when this happens.

Rynetory2
06-27-16, 05:47 AM
Please help to indicate if you're submitting your truck for Unofficial Goals :)

Great to see members posting their trucks orders to share with the community. From the posts, I'm unable to know if you are posting to share with others or posting to submit for the Hall of Fame of the Unofficial Goals. I would like to ask members to indicate at the top of your post if you are submitting for the Unofficial Goals to help with the differentiation and so nobody gets missed out.

If you are posting to share and for submission, just include the caption at the top of your post; you neednt post twice. You can submit more than 1 entry as your truck asks for more quantities. Thank you.

The Tallest Order - quantity and craft name
The Titanic Truck - total quantity

farmday0123
06-27-16, 06:38 AM
I got bronze everyday, how about make it like dragon story leaderboard with groups work together, who ever delivery first get gold bell second silver the rest is bronze, i think it more fun excited then just simple delivery never know what to receive

Rynetory2
06-27-16, 06:59 AM
I got bronze everyday, how about make it like dragon story leaderboard with groups work together, who ever delivery first get gold bell second silver the rest is bronze, i think it more fun excited then just simple delivery never know what to receive

Regardless it may be more fun or more frustrating of leadership board, it actually prevent others from getting their gold among the group. I dont think it's fair given that everyone needs this building for their game. At least with random prizes, everyone has a chance. Well this is just my humble opinion.

farmday0123
06-27-16, 10:24 AM
Regardless it may be more fun or more frustrating of leadership board, it actually prevent others from getting their gold among the group. I dont think it's fair given that everyone needs this building for their game. At least with random prizes, everyone has a chance. Well this is just my humble opinion.

Thanks for answering:) just feel a little boring n gave little opinion, i wonder if u work in dragon story too, i really wonder if i can request same groups with people i know whom always won gold trophy, we want to know whom can be first runner if in same group, i know will be big fighting but we love it, sorry i should ask in dragon room but i rather ask here , some dragon friend can not see my weird request, thanks n have a good day;)

SallyCat60
06-27-16, 11:36 AM

I've earned 3 silver so far, several bronze and no gold. I can't remember the items it asked for but they weren't as difficult as some of the orders I've only got bronze for. Earning silver bells is useless for me, anyhow, as I'm currently on level 41 and it looks like you can only use them to buy a long horned goat colour skin only available at level 60 - I guess I'll hold onto them until I've levelled up another 19 times then. :confused:

bss0226
06-27-16, 04:33 PM
I've earned 3 silver so far, several bronze and no gold. I can't remember the items it asked for but they weren't as difficult as some of the orders I've only got bronze for. Earning silver bells is useless for me, anyhow, as I'm currently on level 41 and it looks like you can only use them to buy a long horned goat colour skin only available at level 60 - I guess I'll hold onto them until I've levelled up another 19 times then. :confused:
Actually, you will need silver cow bells as well as bronze when and IF you get the smokehouse. It is used to unlock the crafts

jmterao
06-27-16, 05:36 PM
Just curious. To those that have gotten gold cowbells, did you buy items to fill the order or did you make everything yourself?

Second thought, in receiving the gold ones, did you wait until the order was about to leave or did you fill it early on?

I have sent a few more orders and no gold for me yet. Did get 1 silver and it seems to me I either had most of the items or made them all.

(I may be giving the programming people way to much credit with the above thoughts)

bss0226
06-27-16, 08:09 PM
Just curious. To those that have gotten gold cowbells, did you buy items to fill the order or did you make everything yourself?

Second thought, in receiving the gold ones, did you wait until the order was about to leave or did you fill it early on?

I have sent a few more orders and no gold for me yet. Did get 1 silver and it seems to me I either had most of the items or made them all.

(I may be giving the programming people way to much credit with the above thoughts)

Unfortunately, I think it is totally random and stacked against us

I put the items together before the truck arrives. Some items I buy if I see. Items I don't have in stock are usually on my other farms so I buy from there and make replacements for them on the other farms. This keeps my main farm open for things I have to make for goals etc

Then I send off the items usually shortly after the truck is available.

I don't think it matters how fast or slow you fill or send off. Someone mentioned that the gold drop rate is something like 1 in 30. So you should get your first gold bell toward the end of 30 deliveries, second toward the end of 60 deliveries and the third toward the end of 90 deliveries. To see how many you've done, rough Guess, add your cow bell count and then add the number you think you've used

I think I've done approximately 60 deliveries because I have 2 gold, 25 silver, 26 bronze and I know I have used a few bronze for rubbage piles

Gold the second gold day before yesterday so I think it will be a few more days at least if they'll give me the last bell

I also think team lava/storm8 purposely try to keep us from getting these items. Eventually, I think they will sell packages of cow bells for real money. This is how they do business. Make it so hard that we will spend money to buy items or gems to get the hard to achieve items

judyandthecat
06-27-16, 08:58 PM
4 fudge
15 scarves
7 blackberry jelly
2 houses
4 Wild bouquet
4 Romantic bouquet
Secret Garden Truck

I now have
1 gold
1 silver
19 bronze

Used
5 silver for goat skin
3 bronze for boost flags and salvage yard

Total bells ( have and used)
29 minus 3 bronze bells received from goals

I received my first gold bell on truck load 26
Rynetory2 is that when you received your first gold bell???

http://i65.tinypic.com/2qle9ma.jpg

bss0226
06-28-16, 01:46 AM
Judy congratulations on your gold cow bell. It is definitely not the name of the truck. I have done secret garden trucks just recently and not gotten gold. Also trader Jill's

It is totally random, unfortunately

judyandthecat
06-28-16, 02:26 AM
Judy congratulations on your gold cow bell. It is definitely not the name of the truck. I have done secret garden trucks just recently and not gotten gold. Also trader Jill's

It is totally random, unfortunately

How many trucks have you sent now?
How many gold and any idea what truck numbers gave you gold.

I hate random:mad:

bss0226
06-28-16, 03:10 AM
How many trucks have you sent now?
How many gold and any idea what truck numbers gave you gold.

I hate random:mad:

An earlier post just a few above here gave numbers. About 60 or a few more. I didn't keep track of names or numbers but I know I did not get gold from those insane trucks with 80 to over a 100 items to deliver

judyandthecat
06-28-16, 03:16 AM
An earlier post just a few above here gave numbers. About 60 or a few more. I didn't keep track of names or numbers but I know I did not get gold from those insane trucks with 80 to over a 100 items to deliver

Weird your post with your information just appeared now
Sigh means I need sixty more deliveries...thing is I have depleted some of my items

Rynetory2
06-28-16, 04:34 AM
The Tallest Order - 63 Milk and 34 Cheese
The Titanic Truck - 142
I am going to forget this order. My poor cows would be dead by then.

Congrats, you are in the Hall of Fame for both goals. :) Btw, I cant add your post to post 2 cos you have deleted your photo attachment. If you still have the photo, you can edit your post and I'll add it. No worries if you dont.

Thanks for answering:) just feel a little boring n gave little opinion, i wonder if u work in dragon story too, i really wonder if i can request same groups with people i know whom always won gold trophy, we want to know whom can be first runner if in same group, i know will be big fighting but we love it, sorry i should ask in dragon room but i rather ask here , some dragon friend can not see my weird request, thanks n have a good day;)

No worries, I know you just want to spice things up. I think leadership board is ok if the grand prize is a non essential item like decoration or pet. Haha you are so funny to hide here from DS forum and I hope you do know we have DS friends here too lol. Ok, just this once I'll allow this off topic and cross forum. You can make the suggestion in the DS suggestion and feedback forum so it's read by the correct team. (Sorry you cant hide in FS2 forever). Yes I help out in DS and other game forums.

I'm confused about the Salvage Yard. I've redeemed twice, but didn't see what I was given. Is there a list of items available in the Salvage Yard, and how do I know what I bought?

I couldnt remember exactly but I thought it showed a tool (shovel in my case) flying when I clicked to collect.

Rynetory2
06-28-16, 04:47 AM
I received my first gold bell on truck load 26
Rynetory2 is that when you received your first gold bell???

Congrats Judy on your gold cowbell, so happy for you!! :D Yes I got mine with my 26th magic truck. I had 25 cowbells (plus and minus those 3 bronze I got from goals and the 2 bronze cowbells I spent) before I got the gold. My truck was Secret Garden too but I had other Secret Garden trucks which didnt reward with Gold.

Btw, sometimes the posts didnt appear for me, click on Refresh if you are using Safari or you can reload the page and it'll be fine.

Rynetory2
06-28-16, 05:00 AM
Summary of feedback
Based on what members have reported on their gold cowbell...
- some members got it early in their game, first few trucks.
- 2 members got it at 26th truck
- others somewhere between 26 and approximately 30 trucks

No conclusion. But if you are close to 26+ trucks, keep going. Who knows you may get yours like the rest did? It's random but no harm trying.

orleansparish
06-28-16, 08:38 AM
I weep for whomever had an order with white truffles! I also made the mistake before of adding items and realizing I had one last thing I couldn't finish or find in time and all my items went to waste.

This one is asking for cranberry bread, juice and jelly. Plus iced tea, regular tea and the tea with lemon and honey. Like, cut me some slack!

Yesterday I had three requests back to back, asking for sugar and cream. Maybe not the worst thing but those 30 plus items are my main uses items. Don't ask me about the truck with four cafe items. Including the coffee using caramel.

I just started playing again after taking a six month long hiatus. So don't sue me for not remembering the names of items. I'm super excited to get the smoker, so I keep checking this game religiously.

Seeing all these items I now regret not playing for so long. When I came back I said I wouldn't care, but visiting farms looking for rare items for the train and truck, they're SOOOOOOO cute!

I love all the new stuff and cannot wait for spin the wheel. Might have to get some gems again soon!

orleansparish
06-28-16, 08:43 AM
None here yet. My orders have been reasonable since the milk. Waiting on the next which wants rubies, might end up passing on it. By the time I get a smoke house, I have the feeling it will be equal to a million dollars worth of items. Just a hunch.

I have one gold that I got on the day this was released. What I'm puzzled by is this one player that had smokehouse items for sale within a few hours of this being released. I know many aspects of this game is luck based, but come on!!!

I cringe to think if gems were used to speed or finish things. Or girlfriend has one heck of a storage facility running.

Helle2103
06-28-16, 10:22 AM
This time: 48 biscuits.

More than 20 truck deliveries: 8 silver bells and a lot of bronce. No gold

yppahc
06-28-16, 10:29 AM
How are you managing to fill your trucks? Have you put the rest of the game on hold? I keep all my machines busy which has meant I cannot fill lots of trucks. Eg today I needed dolls houses which are rarely for sale. I had 40hrs worth of items already queued in the toy maker. Am I better leaving things idle to make things once I know I can see the next preview?

My barn is full but as usual the truck always seems to ask for the things I haven't got stashed away.

jmterao
06-28-16, 11:03 AM
I weep for whomever had an order with white truffles!

I know the feeling. I just sent a truck with all my carmel sauce, cream and sugars and the new one wants the Carmel suckers. It wants white truffles as well so I will be sitting this one out.

Still no gold bells here. :(. My quantities have been reasonable just the selection hasn't been. Lots of cranberry juices and the new truck wants them as well.

This new shop has thrown the entire balance of my farm off.

Rasenkyuugan
06-28-16, 01:02 PM
I think it would be great to be able to 'load' part of the order, especially when you get an order like I just got which includes 57 milk and 33 biscuits (this will be fun LOL).

jmterao
06-28-16, 04:11 PM
Well my order finally popped and I will have to pass. 10 white truffles. The last time I had an order wanting 7 white truffles, I used gems to keep my hogs digging till they found them all, and the reward for that? Ta Dah! Drum roll..... Bronze bell.

Not this time.

margarita1013
06-28-16, 04:21 PM
I must be the only one having trouble with this new update. I had 23 mining tools and not one ruby? When I do manage to fill the truck, I never get a gold bell. Seems to me, the more you need an item, the less likely you are to get it!

Lilliepaddd
06-28-16, 08:17 PM
Why can't this game have easier goals, events etc. I don't need to be challenged I just want to farm. My next order requires 8 rubies! Ya right!!!

Tired of seeing bronze bells... Just saying TL

bss0226
06-28-16, 08:33 PM
I must be the only one having trouble with this new update. I had 23 mining tools and not one ruby? When I do manage to fill the truck, I never get a gold bell. Seems to me, the more you need an item, the less likely you are to get it!

I think this game uses a kind of artificial intelligence that knows what we need and then tries to keep us from finding it. I've noticed that I see an item in many neighbor's' stores all the time. But when I need that item, suddenly it can't be found

And getting the elusive gold cowbell is another one they've inflicted on us. You can't even buy the missing items if you wanted to use gems. Other events etc at least let us use gems to buy or skip. Not this one. Very frustrating for all of us

ghjvcucjb
06-28-16, 09:26 PM
45 flours and 11 red juice! Plus everything else. The problem isn't making the flour, the problem is barn space to hold everything before we can load it. Wish we could load as we go.

ghjvcucjb
06-28-16, 09:28 PM

Rubies have become an endangered species on my farm since we got the vase making building. I use to sell them off regularly. Now nada. My building pretty much sits unused. When my truck order asks for vases, I don't even bother trying.

ghjvcucjb
06-28-16, 09:33 PM
How are you managing to fill your trucks? Have you put the rest of the game on hold? I keep all my machines busy which has meant I cannot fill lots of trucks. Eg today I needed dolls houses which are rarely for sale. I had 40hrs worth of items already queued in the toy maker. Am I better leaving things idle to make things once I know I can see the next preview?

My barn is full but as usual the truck always seems to ask for the things I haven't got stashed away.

I ignored this new update after my first order was red vases and floral arrangements. Impossible with the lack of rubies in my farm. But I keep getting a zillion orders for smoker items so thought I better figure it out. Now my entire farm is on ignore while I try and get bells for that stupid smoker. Not sure how long I can keep it on hold as I'm running low on mining tools, saws and other items I can only get with plane deliveries.

Rasenkyuugan
06-29-16, 02:20 AM
Rubies have become an endangered species on my farm since we got the vase making building. I use to sell them off regularly. Now nada. My building pretty much sits unused. When my truck order asks for vases, I don't even bother trying.

Same here. Wish I'd never bought the flower shop, I never use it because I hardly ever have rubies.

SallyCat60
06-29-16, 03:18 AM
This new feature does seem to have affected sending plane orders: it's catch 22 atm. Plane is asking for hard items the same time as the truck or asking for smoked items which we need to fill truck orders to gain the gold bells to buy the smokehouse. So far I haven't had a sniff of a gold bell but hey, I got five silver bells now (which are completely useless to me until I level up 19 more times :/ ) and bronze bells which at least can be used for something such as speeding up the kitchen and mills to make stuff quicker for the truck which then rewards you with.... another bronze bell... Despite the coin rewards being seriously under the market value, it at least gives reasonable xp to help level up so there's one good point.

dugambon
06-29-16, 06:50 AM
This is the first time ever that I complain. The truck takes all the fun out of farming. Enough bronze and silver bells, but gold stays far behind. The truck totally prevents the 'normal' farming which used to be fun. The orders are outrageous and an attack on the barn that we treasure. I have not heard one positive thing about the truck. Please release us, give gold bells or get rid of the truck.

gerrywerry
06-29-16, 06:59 AM
I think it would be great to be able to 'load' part of the order, especially when you get an order like I just got which includes 57 milk and 33 biscuits (this will be fun LOL).

THIS! And to be able to dismiss the truck if you're not interested in doing it, like we can with the train!

fastfoody
06-29-16, 09:13 AM
Are the serious ?

I went to the mine with 27 tools and got home with 1 ( one ) red ruby. And now there asking me for 11 vases. Im gonna quit with the truck.

fastfoody
06-29-16, 09:14 AM
THIS! And to be able to dismiss the truck if you're not interested in doing it, like we can with the train! yess !

Helle2103
06-29-16, 10:54 AM
12 red gems!!!

How should that be posible? Last time I mined 35 items there were 0 red gems.

You need to fix this. The game is not fun anymore. If we could dismiss the truck ordre then OK - but now I have to wait a day.

6 red vase
3 romantik bouquet
3 Wild bouquet
5 peanut brittle
4 strawberry chokolade
7 belts

LuvsHorror
06-29-16, 12:41 PM
I did it. 3rd gold bell. I started skipping orders to take a break, then a couple easy ones popped up. And now I have a smoker, all unlocked. Wow.

syncler78
06-29-16, 12:44 PM
I did it. 3rd gold bell. I started skipping orders to take a break, then a couple easy ones popped up. And now I have a smoker, all unlocked. Wow.

Congrats! Now that you have the smoker, would you even think of continuing to send truck orders? Is there a point anymore to it?

JBdeL17
06-29-16, 12:44 PM

Congratulations! I've been doing this same. Maybe I'll get my first gold bell soon!

zxzxzp
06-29-16, 01:21 PM
Hey! Does anyone know how to remove the truck symbol all around the farm?

DragonManda
06-29-16, 01:23 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32004
Omg I just got one of those crazy 57 milk orders! Lol!

DragonManda
06-29-16, 01:30 PM
Those little trucks hover above the location where you collect or craft the items for your current truck order. For example, my cows currently have the truck icon above them because my truck order wants a lot of milk. In order to get rid of the truck icon above each thing, you have to complete that section of the order. So I would have to turn in 57 bottles of milk to get rid of the one above my cows.

LuvsHorror
06-29-16, 01:56 PM
Congrats! Now that you have the smoker, would you even think of continuing to send truck orders? Is there a point anymore to it?

I guess if I want to be able to make those really fancy fish lures we only get by Stormie. I will try for that, but I think that will take a really lng time.

LuvsHorror
06-29-16, 01:58 PM
Hey! Does anyone know how to remove the truck symbol all around the farm?

I like that symbol, wish there would be one for train and plane. Very helpful, unless you don't do delveries, then I suppose it's a pain in the behind.

bss0226
06-29-16, 02:17 PM
Proposal for team lava.

Let us buy gold cow bells for 120 to 160 gems each. This is how I figure....

There are 2 new pets for 2 gold cow bells each. Most pets are sold for between 240 to 350 gems. So dividing by 2 comes out to 120 gems to as much as 180 gems. Let us use gems. I too would like the lures after getting the smokehouse. I would gladly use gems even if I had to buy more gems.

This truck is not fair. Selling gold cow bells for gems is a way to level the field and does not force anyone to buy the gems. It's a way around that I think we all could use

jmterao
06-29-16, 03:47 PM
I guess if I want to be able to make those really fancy fish lures we only get by Stormie. I will try for that, but I think that will take a really lng time.

If you unlock the fishing lure, does it stay unlocked or do you have to spend 3 gold bells every time you want to make one?

jmterao
06-29-16, 04:01 PM
i got a 63 cocoa but tried to get a picture and it didn't come out. Just FYI I guess. There more than milk that goes big.

LuvsHorror
06-29-16, 04:23 PM
If you unlock the fishing lure, does it stay unlocked or do you have to spend 3 gold bells every time you want to make one?

I actually don't know, but I would think so. Like the smoked items are unlocked once and stay unlocked.

Prooks
06-29-16, 05:56 PM
I took a break for a couple of days. Once I started up again. I received my First Silver Cow bell and 2 bronze. No Gold

NYM9CX
06-29-16, 07:15 PM
It's no fun if each truck delivery wants the (2) romantic bouquet. Mining got more sliver than I'll need. NO RUBIES. Paid 67 gems for first truck Then, second & third trucks again has (2) romantic bouquet delivery refuse to pay 67 gems truck leaves with other deliveries 34 hours wasted and no bells given if deliveries aren't completed. Would like the other challenges reading on the other posts. Please stop any type of bouquets if you can't mine rubies or available from T8. 洛

zxzxzp
06-29-16, 08:52 PM
I don't ;) def a pain... Hope it goes soon. The farm takes so long to load as is!

Rynetory2
06-29-16, 10:44 PM

Congrats sweetie, you made it!! Great job! :D

i got a 63 cocoa but tried to get a picture and it didn't come out. Just FYI I guess. There more than milk that goes big.

Thanks for your submission. I couldnt add you to the Hall of Fame again since you are already currently at 1st place with 63 milk. :) And someone mentioned earlier in thread that it's easy to find cocoa so maybe we should only count barn items since barn management is more challenging.

Agreed with LuvsHorror. I should think this is a one time unlock like the rest of the crafts in the smokehouse.

Rynetory2
06-29-16, 10:49 PM

Confirmed that it is a coin deduction and the price is to clear the flag off our farms. The team has changed it from 500 coins to 1 coin instead. Sorry for the confusion.

SallyCat60
06-30-16, 04:18 AM

Oh that's why it was only one coin to clear my used windmill flag! That's a great update, thank you. I thought the price had gone down because I'd left it sitting there for so long :))

SallyCat60
06-30-16, 04:34 AM
Proposal for team lava.

Let us buy gold cow bells for 120 to 160 gems each. This is how I figure....

There are 2 new pets for 2 gold cow bells each. Most pets are sold for between 240 to 350 gems. So dividing by 2 comes out to 120 gems to as much as 180 gems. Let us use gems. I too would like the lures after getting the smokehouse. I would gladly use gems even if I had to buy more gems.

This truck is not fair. Selling gold cow bells for gems is a way to level the field and does not force anyone to buy the gems. It's a way around that I think we all could use
This would be impossible for me as I never seem to save up enough gems, lol, I always seem to be using them to help expand land or upgrade workstations. What would be a nice idea is trading bells for bells? I.E, trading bronze bells for a set number of silver or gold bells, or trading silver bells for gold? The quantities needed to exchange lower value bells for higher value bells would probably be quite high, but at least if we're only getting bronze or silver, it gives us an incentive to keep sending truck orders and maybe get a nice gold bell surprise along the way, lol. Maybe once we've got all our gold bell prizes, they also can be exchanged for gems?

WSEagles
06-30-16, 05:58 AM
Today's truck order is asking for 6 vases and 3 daisy/rose vases! Yea right!!!! Who has 9 rubies!!!!!!!! And I bet I would have gotten a gold cowbell for this order but I can't do it. This game is starting to not be fun anymore. My farm is so off balance with this delivery truck. Also, since rubies are hard to come by these days, I want my money back for buying a flower shop I can hardly use and stop putting these vases in the orders!

SannieVanDiePlaas
06-30-16, 07:49 AM

Oh I am so happy for you!! How many trucks did it take for 2nd and 3rd gold bell? I got my first on truck 26

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 07:53 AM
Oh I am so happy for you!! How many trucks did it take for 2nd and 3rd gold bell? I got my first on truck 26

Congrats on your first gold! You are the 3rd member who got it at 26th truck. I believe LuvsHorror mentioned earlier she had her first two gold in <= 22 trucks.

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 07:57 AM
What we have so far...

Summary of feedback
Based on what members have reported on their gold cowbell...
- some members got it early in their game, first few trucks.
- 3 members got it at 26th truck
- others somewhere between 26 and approximately 30 trucks

No conclusion. But if you are close to 26+ trucks, keep going. Who knows you may get yours like the rest did? It's random but no harm trying.

jmterao
06-30-16, 10:02 AM
What we have so far...

Level might play into this as well. I have a second farm, level 26 and I just received the first gold bell on delivery #16

My main farm is still chugging away at over 20 deliveries and hasn't found one yet.

FunkyJM
06-30-16, 11:37 AM
Hi all :)

I'm level 54, did 26 trucks, 0 golden bells :eek:
(maybe for next calculation on new info for the *What we have so far*)

Also a nbr friend of mine said she got her fourth golden bell with an easy truck this afternoon. Dunno what the requirements were. Will ask her and if she knows, she can reply here.

Helle2103
06-30-16, 12:40 PM
4 ! Gold Bells. Then they do excist. Have had 10 silver and 17 bronche.:(