PDA

View Full Version : Quest: A Fresh Start (June 2016)- Stamp Collecting

patayita
06-16-16, 02:32 PM
Edit(KP):

You will need to be Level 25 to earn Stamps from the Cruise.

Lani's Farm Fresh Stand is a new feature in-game where users can earn Stamps to order specialty, high-quality ingredients from a local farmer. Lani will accept these Stamps in exchange for ingredients from her farm that can be used in new recipes in-game. This is a new feature that will remain in-game and users will continue to receive opportunities to earn Stamps.

Stamps are awarded from special events and other Goals, and iOS users will also be able to earn Bronze Stamps from Daily Goals. Users will be able to see which Goals will award these items, for example in the Daily Goals the stamp is show in the Goal window, and the Stamps that are awarded as prizes from the current Event display on the main Cruise Event window. There are Bronze, Silver, and Gold Stamps, and some of the Stamps will be harder to earn than others.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************************
-Daily-quests-that-reward-stamps (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92404-Daily-quests-that-reward-stamps) : List of the Daily Quests for iOS players

This update is permanent, and gives us 10 new recipes, along with the Farm Fresh Stand. By following the main goal lines listed down below, you can get different stamps which you can use to order special ingredients like Duck Eggs, Turbinado Sugar and European Butter. When you order an ingredient, you get Recipe Cards, which can be used to unlock the recipes that came with this event.

Bronze stamps are from daily quests or rewards from the quest line attached to the Fresh Farm Stand.
Silver stamps are awarded from some special quests and events.
Gold stamps can only be gained from cruises and limited events.

Edit- (KP)- This new feature and all the new recipes are permanent!

MAIN GOAL LINES:

A Fresh Start 1/3:
Buy Farm Fresh Stand (1)
Rewards: Bronze Stamp +1

http://i64.tinypic.com/1smuxl.jpg

A Fresh Start 2/3:
Order Duck Egg from Lani (1)

http://i67.tinypic.com/2nkmc83.png

A Fresh Start 3/3:
Have Recipe Cards (10)
Learn Lucky Pie

http://i63.tinypic.com/2h3z9dv.jpg

Sweet As Silver 1/2:
Order Premium Parcel from Lani (1)
Have Turbinado Sugar (1)

http://i68.tinypic.com/vdn5go.jpg

Sweet As Silver 2/2:
Have Recipe Cards (50)
Learn Grilled Gold (1)
Rewards: Silver Stamp +1

http://i68.tinypic.com/2cf03a.jpg

Go For The Gold 1/2:
Have Gold Stamp (1)
Order European Butter from Lani (1)
Have European Butter (1)

http://i64.tinypic.com/1omykw.jpg

Go For The Gold 2/2:
Have Recipe Cards (100)
Learn Billinonaire's Burger
Rewards: Silver Stamp +1

http://i66.tinypic.com/2pyavwk.jpg

RECIPES:

http://i63.tinypic.com/29wof1u.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrpu2e.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2zh4dbn.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/15hmpnq.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/nwlyxf.jpg

MASTER:
Lucky Pie: 3, 6, 24
Grilled Gold: 3, 6, 24
Billinonaire's Burger: 3, 6, 24
Current Crusted Turkey: 3, 6, 24
Wild Salmon Roll: 3, 6, 24

lnztrekfan
06-16-16, 03:05 PM
Farm Fresh stand takes 1 hour to complete building.
Lots of new recipes to learn on appliances and beside each one is a recipe card with different numbers.

I also have a goal line Picnic Pickings that has 6 hrs to complete.
Serve 2 Strawberry Shortcake
Serve 2 BLTs
Serve 2 Veggie Juices
Rewards 1 Bronze Stamp

Second part of Goal line is to order a Duck Egg!
They use 1 bronze stamp and take 30 minutes to get. Also gives you recipe cards.

lnztrekfan
06-16-16, 03:11 PM
Appliances with new recipes. The Pride Pancakes and Unicorn Cookies in recipe book are only ones with a timer on it. My guess 2 separate events running concurrently.
Duck egg takes 1 bronze stamp and 30 minutes to get
Turbinado Sugar takes 1 Silver Stamp and 4 hours to get
European Butter takes 1 Gold Stamp and 8 hours to get
Commercial Range:
Lucky pie: 1 blue egg, 1 flour, 1 carrot (10 recipe cards) Learn 1,000 Ready in 2 hrs
Grilled Gold: 1 scoop Turbinado Sugar, 1 cheese, 1 bread (50 recipe cards) Learn 2,000 Ready in 4 hrs
Billionaires Burger: 1 bar Europeon Butter, 1 Beef, 1 bread (100 recipe cards) Learn 4,000 Ready in 8 hrs
Chateau Stove:
Fantasy Float: 1 scoop of Turbinado Sugar, 1 sugar, 1 cream (75 recipe cards) Learn 10,000 ready in 4 hours
Poached Duck Egg: 1 duck egg, 1 egg, 1 cucumber (50 recipe cards) Learn 5,000 Ready in 2 hrs
Salted Caramel Ice Cream: 1 Europeon Butter, 1 Sugar, 1 Cream (150 recipe cards) Learn 80,000 Ready in 8 hrs
Blackened Jack Fish: 1 Turbinado Sugar, 1 Salmon, 1 Lemon (75 Recipe Cards) Learn 50,000 Ready in 4 hrs
Chateau Oven:
Pain au Chocolate: 1 Europeon Butter, 1 Sugar, 1 Milk (200 recipe cards) Learn 300,000 ready in 8 hrs.
Drink Bar:
Toasted Sugar Latte: 1 blue egg, 1 cream, 1 sugar (50 recipe cards) Learn 30,000
Salad Bar:
Wild Salmon Roll: 1 blue egg, 1 tuna, 1 seaweed (50 recipe cards) Learn 20,000 ready 2 hours
Commercial Oven:
Current Crusted Turkey: 1 duck egg, 1 chicken, 1 lettuce (50 recipe cards) Learn 4,000 Ready 2 hrs
Rustic Whole Wheat: 1 Europeon butter, 1 flour, 1 dough (150 recipe cards) Learn 10,000 Ready 8 hrs

anicak84
06-16-16, 03:35 PM
This has nothing to do with the cruise event?

patayita
06-16-16, 03:40 PM
No, that's why I made two separate threads :)

lnztrekfan
06-16-16, 03:52 PM
Are these new recipes staying forever? Can we wait until after cruise to work on these?

chuckyt888
06-16-16, 04:34 PM
Not sure what the deal is with releasing 12 recipes and a cruise at the same time.

Are these 12 recipes limited time?

Seems like another S8 game is starting to swirl around the bowl.

Rainstorms45
06-16-16, 04:41 PM
I think its like an alternative to those who are not doing the cruise. Or maybe a new feature like the secret bakers club in bakery story 2. I like it.

Niire
06-16-16, 04:55 PM
This feels alot like the secret bakers club yeah...if so great! I like that alot over on BS2. :)

chuckyt888
06-16-16, 05:07 PM
Does anyone know if these 12 recipes are limited time? They aren't marked with an expiration like the normal "extra" cruise recipes are. I'd rather focus on the cruise if these don't have an expiration.

suejp
06-16-16, 05:19 PM
You get stamps as prizes for some days in the cruise. So they are related events.

Niire
06-16-16, 05:25 PM
If it's like the secret bakers club, they will be permanent. I'm not certain that's the case, but it feels that way. :)

anicak84
06-16-16, 05:45 PM
I'm not sure how to get the silver stamp thing..? I'm so confused!

chuckyt888
06-16-16, 05:47 PM
Yeah this isn't very straightforward other than blindly doing the quests.

It feels like this might be permanent and we can do these 12 recipes at our leisure. Looks like there are daily quests.

Could a mod confirm? It would be cool to know that if we press ahead on the cruise we won't miss out on something time limited/important.

littledarc3
06-16-16, 06:08 PM
The things in this event don't have timers, nor does the quest. I am pretty sure it's not limited time. However, I did get a daily quest today which gives me a stamp. It's nice to be level 60 and get daily quests again.

jadefern34
06-16-16, 06:11 PM
I did not get the side goal of Picnic Pickings. Instead, I have a daily quest called Lord of the Onion Rings that requires:

Make breading
Serve onion rings (1)
Serve pink lemonade (1?)
Rewards: Bronze stamp +1

So, I'm guessing the 12 recipes are permanent and we receive stamps when we complete the daily quests and certain days of the cruise event. These stamps will be used to trade for new ingredients at the farm fresh stand.

Besides, to learn the 12 recipes, we need recipe cards (some need 10, some as many as 200!). Cards are rewarded with items that we trade at the farm fresh stand.

So, it looks impossible to learn (much less master) the recipes in a limited time.

ghjvcucjb
06-16-16, 06:20 PM
When I click on learn the new recipes it says I can buy recipe cards. Where can I buy them? Also somewhere else says we can buy stamps and cards in the seasonal store. What is the seasonal store?

ghjvcucjb
06-16-16, 06:21 PM
I did not get the side goal of Picnic Pickings. Instead, I have a daily quest called Lord of the Onion Rings that requires:

Make breading
Serve onion rings (1)
Serve pink lemonade (1?)

So, I'm guessing the 12 recipes are permanent and we receive stamps when we complete the daily quests and certain days of the cruise event. These stamps will be used to trade for new ingredients at the farm fresh stand.

Besides, to learn the 12 recipes, we need recipe cards (some need 10, some as many as 100!). Not sure where we can collect these cards but am guessing they come with the items that we trade at the farm fresh stand. I have no cards so far, waiting for my duck egg to complete at the stand now to find out.

So, it looks impossible to learn (much less master) the recipes in a limited time.

I received several cards what I made the duck egg. But it also says we can buy them at the seasonal shop. Don't know where that is

privet111
06-16-16, 06:25 PM
How to order silver stamp ?

jadefern34
06-16-16, 06:25 PM
When I click on learn the new recipes it says I can buy recipe cards. Where can I buy them? Also somewhere else says we can buy stamps and cards in the seasonal store. What is the seasonal store?

Recipe cards are rewards from trading at the farm fresh stand, you can't buy them.
The seasonal store is actually the storage where all the items we collect from our special visitors are kept. To check your seasonal store, you tap on the pantry then tap the red ribbon with the yellow star.

littledarc3
06-16-16, 06:28 PM
I'm on the silver stamp and turbinado sugar part.

Sweet as sugar 1/2
Order a silver stamp item
Have turbinado sugar

littledarc3
06-16-16, 06:30 PM

Make breading
Serve onion rings (1)
Serve pink lemonade (1?)

Besides, to learn the 12 recipes, we need recipe cards (some need 10, some as many as 200!). Cards are rewarded with items that we trade at the farm fresh stand.

I got the same goal as you and also did not get picnic pickings. I am level 60

ghjvcucjb
06-16-16, 06:36 PM
Recipe cards are rewards from trading at the farm fresh stand, you can't buy them.
The seasonal store is actually the storage where all the items we collect from our special visitors are kept. To check your seasonal store, you tap on the pantry then tap the red ribbon with the yellow star.

Thank you! I never knew that and I've been playing forever! Lol

littledarc3
06-16-16, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure how to get the silver stamp thing..? I'm so confused!

You can get a silver stamp by completing day 1 of the cruise. Cruise also offers 2 gold stamps in later days.

ghjvcucjb
06-16-16, 06:38 PM
BTW, thank you for Lani! She's a nice reminder For the new Moana movie coming out.

kooky panda
06-16-16, 06:58 PM
Does anyone know if these 12 recipes are limited time? They aren't marked with an expiration like the normal "extra" cruise recipes are. I'd rather focus on the cruise if these don't have an expiration.

Are these new recipes staying forever? Can we wait until after cruise to work on these?

I am checking to see if the new recipes are permanent and if this new quest is timed or permanent.

jennnyn44
06-16-16, 06:59 PM
So why The pizza has to be rainbow? Next time do a friendship beard or a cake.....

littledarc3
06-16-16, 07:06 PM
It's a rainbow because it's a subtle know to the LBGTQAI community. Pride cruise. S8 is very pun loving and pretty good at it. Even punny one might say!

Rynetory2
06-16-16, 07:22 PM
Farm Fresh stand takes 1 hour to complete building.
Lots of new recipes to learn on appliances and beside each one is a recipe card with different numbers.

I also have a goal line Picnic Pickings that has 6 hrs to complete.
Serve 2 Strawberry Shortcake
Serve 2 BLTs
Serve 2 Veggie Juices
Rewards 1 Bronze Stamp

Second part of Goal line is to order a Duck Egg!
They use 1 bronze stamp and take 30 minutes to get. Also gives you recipe cards.

I love your picnic pickings - mine asks for a 6hrs lemon tea within a 4 hrs time frame. Tough one.

littledarc3
06-16-16, 07:32 PM
What level is everyone who got picnic pickings? I did not get this quest at level 60.

Is anyone else getting 2 duck eggs from the Farm Fresh Stand when it says it will only give 1? I'm not complaining or anything, just asking.

Also, how many recipe cards are you getting for each item made? I received 15 for a duck egg.

Rynetory2
06-16-16, 07:41 PM
What level is everyone who got picnic pickings? I did not get this quest at level 60.

Let me check for you too.

littledarc3
06-16-16, 07:54 PM
Just got 20 recipe cards from this last duck egg. Looks like it can be a random amount of cards.

littledarc3
06-16-16, 07:58 PM
Appliances with new recipes. The Pride Pancakes and Unicorn Cookies in recipe book are only ones with a timer on it. My guess 2 separate events running concurrently.
Duck egg takes 1 bronze stamp and 30 minutes to get
Turbino Sugar takes 1 Silver Stamp and 4 hours to get
European Butter takes 1 Gold Stamp and 8 hours to get
Commercial Range:
Lucky pie: 1 blue egg, 1 flour, 1 carrot (10 recipe cards) Learn 1,000 Ready in 2 hrs
Grilled Gold: 1 scoop Turbino Sugar, 1 cheese, 1 bread (50 recipe cards) Learn 2,000 Ready in 4 hrs
Billionaires Burger: 1 bar Europeon Butter, 1 Beef, 1 bread (100 recipe cards) Learn 4,000 Ready in 8 hrs
Chateau Stove:
Fantasy Float: 1 scoop of Turbino Sugar, 1 sugar, 1 cream (75 recipe cards) Learn 10,000 ready in 4 hours
Poached Duck Egg: 1 duck egg, 1 egg, 1 cucumber (50 recipe cards) Learn 5,000 Ready in 2 hrs
Salted Caramel Ice Cream: 1 Europeon Butter, 1 Sugar, 1 Cream (150 recipe cards) Learn 80,000 Ready in 8 hrs
Blackened Jack Fish: 1 Turbino Sugar, 1 Salmon, 1 Lemon (75 Recipe Cards) Learn 50,000 Ready in 4 hrs
Chateau Oven:
Pain au Chocolate: 1 Europeon Butter, 1 Sugar, 1 Milk (200 recipe cards) Learn 300,000 ready in 8 hrs.
Drink Bar:
Toasted Spice Latte: 1 blue egg, 1 cream, 1 sugar Learn 30,000
Salad Bar:
Wild Salmon Roll: 1 blue egg, 1 tuna, 1 seaweed (50 recipe cards) Learn 20,000 ready 2 hours
Commercial Oven:
Current Crusted Turkey: 1 duck egg, 1 chicken, 1 lettuce (50 recipe cards) Learn 4,000 Ready 2 hrs
Rustic Whole Wheat: 1 Europeon butter, 1 flour, 1 dough (150 recipe cards) Learn 10,000 Ready 8 hrs

Toasted sugar latte is 50 recipes to unlock.

Niire
06-16-16, 08:06 PM
Hey umm...I just noticed something with the wild salmon roll...it needs a tuna to make it, not a salmon, lol...

littledarc3
06-16-16, 08:18 PM
Hey umm...I just noticed something with the wild salmon roll...it needs a tuna to make it, not a salmon, lol...
Currant crusted turkey requires chicken too. Also, they spelled currant as current. Blackened Jack Fish also uses salmon...

Can't win them all I suppose.

littledarc3
06-16-16, 08:35 PM
Can anyone else confirm that mastering lucky pie (3 cooks) does not give you anything? I didn't get even a pop up screen that said I finished star one. Just nothing happened like it was a regular cook, however now I have a star. Super disappointed if this is intentional.

lnztrekfan
06-16-16, 09:06 PM

Thanks! I added that to the post! :)

littledarc3
06-16-16, 09:11 PM
Turbinado sugar takes 4 hours to order.

lnztrekfan
06-16-16, 09:13 PM

I'm level 53 and got the Picnic Pickings. I also just got my daily goal which turns out to be the onion one, but I don't have the fryer yet. :)

Rynestory your Picnic Pickings would be hard to serve considering the cook time is longer than the quest time that's not very fair for you!

Rynetory2
06-16-16, 10:15 PM
I'm level 53 and got the Picnic Pickings. I also just got my daily goal which turns out to be the onion one, but I don't have the fryer yet. :)

Rynestory your Picnic Pickings would be hard to serve considering the cook time is longer than the quest time that's not very fair for you!

Awww, sad you didnt have the fryer. Oh dear, your cruise may ask for those fryer recipes too. I used quickserves to meet the 4 hours dateline.

Does anyone else has picnic pickings asking for recipes that take more than 4 hours to cook? I'm curious.

littledarc3
06-16-16, 10:31 PM
I got 10 recipes from turbinado sugar. I also received 3 sugars instead of 1.

Sweet as silver 2/2
Have 50 recipe cards
Learn grilled gold

Reward: silver stamp x 1

So far, I have received 5, 10, 15, and 20 recipes by using the Fresh Farm Stand. You don't seem to get more in proportion to the level of stamp. I received 5 and 10 stamps from a silver, and 10, 15, and 20 from bronze. Let me know if anyone gets more than 20 recipes from stamps.

Edit: So this is new I got 3 sugars, 3 eggs, and 15 recipes from a silver stamp!

Go for the gold 1/2
Have 1 gold stamp
Order European butter from Lani
Have European butter

Reward: Bronze stamp x1

You can only get gold stamps exclusively from events it says in the description of the have gold stamp part of the quest. I'm not going to gem that many days, so that's it for updates from me until the day of gold stamps (day 6 and day 8).

hungryres
06-16-16, 10:54 PM
i did not get any side goal line at all. (have closed game and restart for a couple of times already)

finished "a fresh start", and now i am stuck as i do not have silver stamp.

CinziaR94
06-16-16, 11:31 PM
I'm confused. In Sweet as Silver 1/2 I'm required to order a premium parcel from Lani. What's a premium parcel? I ordered the egg but it didn't complete the task I only received a sugar, the egg and I think 20 recipe cards. Now what?

Belluriel
06-16-16, 11:47 PM
I'm confused. In Sweet as Silver 1/2 I'm required to order a premium parcel from Lani. What's a premium parcel? I ordered the egg but it didn't complete the task I only received a sugar, the egg and I think 20 recipe cards. Now what?

I've only just started but from what I understand for that part of the quest Turbinado Sugar would be the premium parcel, so you need to finish day one of the cruise and use a silver stamp to make the Sugar.

CinziaR94
06-17-16, 12:12 AM
I've only just started but from what I understand for that part of the quest Turbinado Sugar would be the premium parcel, so you need to finish day one of the cruise and use a silver stamp to make the Sugar.

Thx Belluriel I'll try that. I'm a little event catatonic :p at this point. This event (if it is an event) has my head spinning. The instructions are a little sparse. Thx again :o

ladelacraft
06-17-16, 01:02 AM
Will I be able to fulfill the requests given by Lani if I choose to not participate in the pride cruise event?

littledarc3
06-17-16, 01:07 AM

the first day of the cruise nets you a silver stamp and the next quest line of gold stamps which are day 6 and 8.

littledarc3
06-17-16, 01:11 AM
Will I be able to fulfill the requests given by Lani if I choose to not participate in the pride cruise event?

No. You have to do day 1 for a silver stamp. You also have to do day 6 or 8 for a gold. That is the ONLY way to get gold stamps, from events.

patayita
06-17-16, 02:23 AM
Can anyone else confirm that mastering lucky pie (3 cooks) does not give you anything? I didn't get even a pop up screen that said I finished star one. Just nothing happened like it was a regular cook, however now I have a star. Super disappointed if this is intentional.

I have mastered Lucky Pie to the first star and got a mastery spice and xP-points as usual :)

patayita
06-17-16, 02:29 AM
I definitely think that this is a permanent update to the game. There is 10 new recipes and a special box where we get our special ingredients to the new recipes. Feels very similar to the Secret Bakers Club from BS2. But I like the concept, so it doesn't matter. So glad that the developers have listened!

patayita
06-17-16, 03:08 AM
If anyone else have gotten different orders in the Picnic Pickings quest, please share it here with a picture! :)

frederike2310
06-17-16, 03:46 AM
I don't have picnic pickings (I'm at level 59), but I do have juice jam. It seems like a daily request and the reward is a bronze stamp.

rsims76
06-17-16, 04:22 AM
On Sweet As Silver 1/2:

Which one is the Premium Parcel?

patayita
06-17-16, 04:55 AM
On Sweet As Silver 1/2:

Which one is the Premium Parcel?

The Turbinado Sugar.

patayita
06-17-16, 05:01 AM
Grilled Gold (50 coins per serving!!!)

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrpu2e.jpg

Rainstorms45
06-17-16, 06:13 AM

Im going to say yes, BUT, you will have to wait until next event or cruise to do it. Since i think it is a permanent thing it did say get silver and gold by doing events and cruises. So i will take longer then others doing this cruise but you can finish it

Niire
06-17-16, 06:33 AM
I am guessing here, but the events part makes me think we'll be able to get them with the in between stuff like Pierre too. Hopefully that's the case, as I love this idea.

cquinn32
06-17-16, 06:36 AM
Ok so I'm on the goal the says to have 50 recipe cards and learn grilled gold but I only have 30 recipe cards and see no way to earn more?! What is this nonsense?!

patayita
06-17-16, 06:54 AM
Ok so I'm on the goal the says to have 50 recipe cards and learn grilled gold but I only have 30 recipe cards and see no way to earn more?! What is this nonsense?!

Have you finished day 1 of the catering cruise? You get 2 bronze stamps which you can use to get recipe cards.

cquinn32
06-17-16, 07:16 AM
Have you finished day 1 of the catering cruise? You get 2 bronze stamps which you can use to get recipe cards.

Yes I have (received 5 recipe cards each time). Not sure how to earn more except to now wait till day 6 I guess. Should only take a few years to unlock these new recipes lol.

Aerial123456
06-17-16, 07:26 AM
Is anyone else disappointed that a lot of the images for these new recipes are recycled from old limited ones? \

mrootje
06-17-16, 07:40 AM
How do we get the duck eggs?

littledarc3
06-17-16, 07:40 AM

I only received one bronze stamp.

kooky panda
06-17-16, 07:42 AM
How do we get the duck eggs?
You make them in the Farm Fresh Stand. ( will need to purchase and place this new appliance.)

See post 1

patayita
06-17-16, 08:04 AM
I only received one bronze stamp.

I got two silver stamps :)

http://i65.tinypic.com/eu2h5s.jpg

mrootje
06-17-16, 08:43 AM
thx, I didn't formulate right. I mean, how can I get 50 or even 200 recipe cards? I know from stamp, but I don't have more (I did complete first day). Is there any other way to earn stamps or do we have to wait til there's another gift from the cruise?
And what about the stamps when the cruise is finished? No more stamps to earn then?

Rainstorms45
06-17-16, 09:03 AM
thx, I didn't formulate right. I mean, how can I get 50 or even 200 recipe cards? I know from stamp, but I don't have more (I did complete first day). Is there any other way to earn stamps or do we have to wait til there's another gift from the cruise?
And what about the stamps when the cruise is finished? No more stamps to earn then?

When cruise ends a new event starts so it will be possible but keeps you playing events to earn them

Rynetory2
06-17-16, 09:08 AM

This is an ongoing game goal so like Rainstorms45 mentioned, there will always be cruises to earn them. I'm seeing them as rewards in my daily goals too. So keep going. :)

berbujas2001
06-17-16, 09:43 AM
I'm stuck on the Sweet As Silver 2/2 quest. I need 50 cards and only have 40, and I have no more stamps to order more duck eggs or turbinado sugar from Lani. I already finished Day 1 of the cruise, so how do I get more stamps?

dollydaydreams1
06-17-16, 10:26 AM
Is anyone else disappointed that a lot of the images for these new recipes are recycled from old limited ones? \

Yep! Takes the fun out of learning 'new' recipes a bit :( They did it with the dish for the recent Festival stove too...

enaid03
06-17-16, 10:36 AM
I'm seeing them as rewards in my daily goals too.

What daily goals?

ghjvcucjb
06-17-16, 10:51 AM
I am unable to make any of the side goals due to full counters, without spending a ton of gems to clear. Running a cruise and new high amount dishes is causing havoc in my cooking flow. Just wanted to make others aware to keep an eye on their counter space or you'll get stuck like me

CinziaR94
06-17-16, 10:55 AM
I am unable to make any of the side goals due to full counters, without spending a ton of gems to clear. Running a cruise and new high amount dishes is causing havoc in my cooking flow. Just wanted to make others aware to keep an eye on their counter space or you'll get stuck like me

thx ghjvcucjb...I'm stuck just trying to figure out this new twist :p too much to keep track off...stamps and cards and cruises and recipes and counters...oh yay that's right I'm having fun

berbujas2001
06-17-16, 11:00 AM
How are you getting all the stamps and recipe cards to make the new recipes? I'm stuck at 40 recipe cards, and no more stamps. I'm very frustrated lol.

privet111
06-17-16, 12:40 PM
Same here , 40 cards and no more stamps

lnztrekfan
06-17-16, 12:41 PM
You can empty your counters by clicking on your counter and when the image shows you how many orders you have at the bottom there is a little trash can. If you click the trash can you can dump the counter but you will not get any money.

cquinn32
06-17-16, 12:45 PM
What daily goals?

Yeah what daily goals? I haven't seen those in months

And also are others receiving more than 5 recipe cards at a time?

oo56
06-17-16, 01:08 PM
Finally some new permanent recipes that don't have to be earned through a limited time goal. :D Although the only disappointment is that the new recipes look like ones previously released for a limited time. :( Wish Storm8 was a little more creative.

yklub
06-17-16, 01:22 PM
Is anyone else disappointed that a lot of the images for these new recipes are recycled from old limited ones? \ yes!!!

cquinn32
06-17-16, 01:32 PM
Anyone else annoyed by their already idling "farm fresh stand" lol. Guess that's what I get for getting excited about something new in this game.

Citrie
06-17-16, 03:36 PM
I did Day 1 of the Cruise and wasn't rewarded a silver stamp, I was given coins. I see no other quests that reward a stamp...any ideas on how to get it?

kooky panda
06-17-16, 04:08 PM
Yeah what daily goals? I haven't seen those in months

And also are others receiving more than 5 recipe cards at a time?

I also have not had any daily goals for a while. I am trying to get some information and clarification on this.

Like other events/goals, I am sure that the drop count is probably random.

kooky panda
06-17-16, 04:12 PM
I did Day 1 of the Cruise and wasn't rewarded a silver stamp, I was given coins. I see no other quests that reward a stamp...any ideas on how to get it?

On the cruise I did get my stamp and I see stamps rewards on day 6 and 8 (gold stamps).
What rewards is your cruise showing for day 6 and 8?

The stamp is a picture of an apple with gold or silver frame or bronze frame.

kooky panda
06-17-16, 04:16 PM
I also have not had any daily goals for a while. I am trying to get some information and clarification on this.

Like other events/goals, I am sure that the drop count is probably random.

Oh that was fast!!! LOL.. I just received a daily goal- Sugarholic that rewards 1 bronze stamp!

ghjvcucjb
06-17-16, 04:48 PM
thx ghjvcucjb...I'm stuck just trying to figure out this new twist :p too much to keep track off...stamps and cards and cruises and recipes and counters...oh yay that's right I'm having fun
You are very welcome, lol, are we having fun yet?!!!

How are you getting all the stamps and recipe cards to make the new recipes? I'm stuck at 40 recipe cards, and no more stamps. I'm very frustrated lol.
Sorry, I don't pay attention as well as I should. I think I've opened up a couple of recipes which take up a couple of counters that I had open and waiting for the cruise to start. I'm doing all the goals as they pop up including daily goals and cruise. That's how I'm getting recipe cards. At this very moment I'm at a stand still due to no more stamps and full counters. Once two counters clear I can collect blt sandwiches and strawberry shortcake for my daily goal and get another stamp to move forward.

You can empty your counters by clicking on your counter and when the image shows you how many orders you have at the bottom there is a little trash can. If you click the trash can you can dump the counter but you will not get any money.
Thank you for the reminder. Unfortunately I don't want to do that. My counters are stacked with up to 30,000 + of some dishes and don't want to lose out. Even the new recipes are around 1000. Trashing will give me a heart attack! Lol. I think I'll just turn all my chairs around and let the customers eat me clean, then store some of the counters to save for emergency

berbujas2001
06-17-16, 05:21 PM
Ok I'm seriously lost. What are daily goals? I've been playing since just before Christmas and I don't think I've ever seen a daily goal in my life lol.

ghjvcucjb
06-17-16, 05:47 PM
Ok I'm seriously lost. What are daily goals? I've been playing since just before Christmas and I don't think I've ever seen a daily goal in my life lol.

Every day a daily goal pops up and expires in 22/24 hours. Has a blue tag that says "featured" and "daily" goal. If you get it done it rewards you various rewards such as 10,000 coins or 5 gems or 2 nails etc. I usually ignore them because they pop up when I'm asleep and by the time I wake up I only have a few hours to work on them and they're usually outrageous requirements such as serve 3 ginger snaps and 3 cream brulee and something else on the one stove. Nearly impossible to finish In time and that's if you already have enough vanilla and ginger.

Have to add that today's daily goal was actually doable...I'm just waiting for counter tops to clear to get the reward

berbujas2001
06-17-16, 06:09 PM
Ohhhhhh duh lol! I'm blaming this on foggy brain due to lupus. Don't mind me, carry on. lol

kooky panda
06-17-16, 07:01 PM
I did get some confirmation!

This new feature is permanent and the new recipes are all permanent!

cquinn32
06-17-16, 07:03 PM
Oh that was fast!!! LOL.. I just received a daily goal- Sugarholic that rewards 1 bronze stamp!

I also just received the "sugarholic" daily goal rewarding a bronze stamp
Better than nothing!

silvertiger74
06-17-16, 08:12 PM
Question. I am at the level where I need a gold stamp.... Do I really have to wait till the 7th day to get one?

I can't learn any more new receivers because I don't have enough recipie cards and I can't get those because I don't have ANY stamps. Daily challenge gave me bronze but have to wait till tomorrow to get another stamp :( surely this is not they only way to get stamps?

littledarc3
06-17-16, 11:39 PM
Bronze stamps are from daily quests or rewards from the reward parts of this quest line on page 1. Sweet as silver 2/2 rewards a silver. Events (cruises or timed) give bronze, silver, and gold stamps. Gold stamps can ONLY BE GAINED FROM EVENTS/CRUISES. This isn't a power through it fast quest. This is a waiting and encouraging to play future events type of quest line.

Please read page 1 to see if your question is answered first. We have a ton of people spamming up how to get stamps when that information is on page 1. Same with recipes.

On a side note, what level were you that you got a silver stamp on day 1 of the cruise. I got 1 bronze stamp, and others got 2.

As far as recipe cards go, I have received 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 stamps so far. It's random.

donteatmepls
06-18-16, 12:24 AM
How do I get more stamps
I have completed tasks

yugaxi
06-18-16, 02:53 AM
Question. I am at the level where I need a gold stamp.... Do I really have to wait till the 7th day to get one?

I can't learn any more new receivers because I don't have enough recipie cards and I can't get those because I don't have ANY stamps. Daily challenge gave me bronze but have to wait till tomorrow to get another stamp :( surely this is not they only way to get stamps?

I'm in the same situation:confused:

anicak84
06-18-16, 04:29 AM
Soooo.. i finished a daily quest yesterday afternoon and did not get a new one yet. Do we know what time they reset?

ma1921
06-18-16, 05:58 AM
I m stucked at Sweet As Silver 1/2. It asks me to order a premium parcel from Lani, but how? I dont have any bronze stamp in hand. And, it said I have done the part: Have 1 Turbinado Sugar. But, I haven't started cooking yet. What to do? HELP!!!!

midninghtcm
06-18-16, 06:20 AM
I've also never had a daily quest and I've been playing for over a year... anyone know why?

cquinn32
06-18-16, 07:44 AM
I hate the random drops in this game, leaving some players way behind when they've done nothing different than anyone else. Why can't they just make the recipe card drops a set amount for each stamp!! My "random drop" seems to be 5 every time and if I did my math right we need a total of 1000 recipe cards to unlock all recipes. So at this rate I will need 200 stamps to get all the cards!!

mollyisadog123
06-18-16, 07:58 AM
I've also never had a daily quest and I've been playing for over a year... anyone know why?

I have never had a daily goal, either. I play on android. Are the daily goals iOS only?

Rynetory2
06-18-16, 08:00 AM

I have never had a daily goal, either. I play on android. Are the daily goals iOS only?

Let me see if I can get some answers for you guys.

Rigun
06-18-16, 08:47 AM
Im stuck in the premiun stamp request to buy the sugar. On my cruise day 1 goal, I only received 5000coins, no silver stamp. Then how do I procees the Lani premiun stamp request, am really confuse. Please assist. Thanks

unitedme9
06-18-16, 09:15 AM
Help me out here. I can't learn the recipes without the cards. I can't get the cards without learning the recipes. I can't make the butter without earning a golden apple stamp. What gets me the golden apple stamp.

Chaotarch
06-18-16, 09:20 AM
Mastery of Lucky Pie & Grilled Gold 3 / 6 / 24
i guess Billionaire Burger too:eek:

CinziaR94
06-18-16, 10:06 AM
I have a question. Should I be learning these new recipes randomly or is there a certain order? I've read through most of the posts and some say go for it and others say be careful don't go all out... So I'm standing on the cliff afraid to jump...any guidance is much appreciated.

ghjvcucjb
06-18-16, 10:43 AM
I have a question. Should I be learning these new recipes randomly or is there a certain order? I've read through most of the posts and some say go for it and others say be careful don't go all out... So I'm standing on the cliff afraid to jump...any guidance is much appreciated.

It's up to you. Everyone has a different playing style. Personally, I have found, in the past, it's usually better to go in order of goals. Even if there's a lull in between goals, the developers usually have a plan in mind and going in order maximizes the flow. Just my opinion.

ghjvcucjb
06-18-16, 10:47 AM
Help me out here. I can't learn the recipes without the cards. I can't get the cards without learning the recipes. I can't make the butter without earning a golden apple stamp. What gets me the golden apple stamp.

You earn cards by making the duck eggs, turbinado sugar and gold butter. Unfortunately you need stamps to do that and the only way to earn stamps is either getting them at certain steps in the cruises or certain random and daily pop up goals. It looks like this is suppose to be a very slow, long, over time event. It may take months to finish

CinziaR94
06-18-16, 11:31 AM
It's up to you. Everyone has a different playing style. Personally, I have found, in the past, it's usually better to go in order of goals. Even if there's a lull in between goals, the developers usually have a plan in mind and going in order maximizes the flow. Just my opinion.

Thats kind of what I mean. I haven't gotten a goal for a new recipe for a long time so I have eggs and sugar going and one butter I'm holding on to bc I've made the mistake of jumping ahead before. So thx again ghjvcucjb78. You answered my question. I just have to be patient.... drumming fingers

Citrie
06-18-16, 02:41 PM
Im stuck in the premiun stamp request to buy the sugar. On my cruise day 1 goal, I only received 5000coins, no silver stamp. Then how do I procees the Lani premiun stamp request, am really confuse. Please assist. Thanks

I can't offer help, but I have the exact same problem with getting no silver stamp. I see none listed as a future reward either.

Sarah88mel
06-18-16, 02:43 PM
When I first started playing this game it was on an iPhone. Have since changed to android and haven't had a daily challenge since :( does anyone know if this will be changed? I feel like I'm missing out! I'm loving the new challenge but it's very slow!

Dspears76
06-18-16, 08:17 PM
I'm trying to do the fresh start quest but can't figure out how to get the silver stamp. Can anyone help?

smith31_78
06-18-16, 09:27 PM
How do you get these stamps other than spending diamonds for them? I recieved 1 from cruise day 1, which helped me complete a goal which gave me a silver stamp. Now i.need a gold stamp but see no way of getting one other than paying 60 diamonds for it. The cruise will give me 1 on day 6. The stand only gives about 5-10 recipe cards. Some of the dishes take 50 to 200 stamps. This seems impossible. The dishes i have learned are timed. I Cant cook some of those because, again, i cant earn recipe cards, because there's no way to earn stamps. What is going on.

cquinn32
06-18-16, 10:16 PM
This is just pure torture lol

ma1921
06-18-16, 10:26 PM
Play this game almost a year, now at lv 55. Never been so frustrated like this time.

gracelinda
06-19-16, 01:56 AM
I got a stamp when I completed the daily quest and one from the cruise event. Obtaining the stamps will take patience. Look at the quest line daily.

Chaotarch
06-19-16, 04:03 AM
Toasted Sugar Latte:

Wild Salmon Roll:

summ3rain
06-19-16, 04:56 AM
I'm in the same situation. Only at level 23 and was given coins for completing the first day of the cruise. So far can't see any way of obtaining a silver stamp apart from paying gems :(

karengar
06-19-16, 09:18 AM
Have Really BIG problem with 'Go for the Gold' quest! I've done everything and even have the European butter but the 'cook' button on quest is still showing active and I do NOT have another GOLD STAMP unless I purchase for 60 gems! I've done this quest and can not advance. Anyone else with this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix without spending money on gems?

littledarc3
06-19-16, 10:30 AM
Bronze stamps are from daily quests or rewards from the reward parts of this quest line on page 1. Sweet as silver 2/2 rewards a silver. Events (cruises or timed) give bronze, silver, and gold stamps. Gold stamps can ONLY BE GAINED FROM EVENTS/CRUISES. This isn't a power through it fast quest. This is a waiting and encouraging to play future events type of quest line.

As far as recipe cards go, I have received 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 stamps so far. It's random.

Please put this on page one at the top in BOLD. Everyone needs to know how to get stamps on page 1.

KandyQu33n
06-19-16, 10:48 AM
How do u trade @ the food stand? I've used recipes, but I don't know where to get any more Stamps to make the ingredients.

littledarc3
06-19-16, 10:49 AM
Have Really BIG problem with 'Go for the Gold' quest! I've done everything and even have the European butter but the 'cook' button on quest is still showing active and I do NOT have another GOLD STAMP unless I purchase for 60 gems! I've done this quest and can not advance. Anyone else with this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix without spending money on gems?

So you had a gold stamp from powering through the cruise to day 6 or 8? You can't buy gold stamps with gems and have it count toward the quest if that's the way you went to get your gold stamp. It will only accept a gold stamp you earned from the cruise to let you continue with the quest. This could be a bug though. Mod should check for you.

littledarc3
06-19-16, 10:51 AM
How do u trade @ the food stand? I've used recipes, but I don't know where to get any more Stamps to make the ingredients.

See post 3 posts up. This isn't a fast quest with immediate results.

littledarc3
06-19-16, 11:03 AM
Bronze stamps are from daily quests or rewards from the quest line attached to the Fresh Farm Stand.

Silver stamps are awarded from some special quests and events. One example is the quest Sweet as silver 2/2 (Fresh Farm Stand quest line) rewards a silver stamp.

Events (cruises or timed) give bronze, silver, and gold stamps.

Gold stamps can ONLY BE GAINED FROM EVENTS/CRUISES.

This isn't a power through it fast quest. This is a waiting and encouraging to play daily quests and future events type of quest line.

As far as recipe cards go, you earn them from cooking off the Fresh Farm Stand. I have received 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 stamps so far. It's random.

ghjvcucjb
06-19-16, 11:07 AM
I have the same problem

So you had a gold stamp from powering through the cruise to day 6 or 8? You can't buy gold stamps with gems and have it count toward the quest if that's the way you went to get your gold stamp. It will only accept a gold stamp you earned from the cruise to let you continue with the quest. This could be a bug though. Mod should check for you.
To be honest I don't remember how I got it but I remember making the gold butter and I have it in my inventory and its checked marked in the goal BUT the goal won't complete. The goal still wants me to make another butter. But I don't have any more gold stamps.

littledarc3
06-19-16, 11:13 AM
What day is your cruise on? The only way to get a gold stamp is to pay 60 gems for it, or through an event. Is the having a gold stamp part checked off too? I'm just trying to figure out what is and isn't check off for your quest, clearing the cook part of the butter is still needed. Sounds like S8 didn't test it well because the farm fresh stand was giving 3 of an item and sometimes 3 eggs and 3 sugars both from cooking with the silver stamp. They ninja fixed it though as I am now only receiving 1 item per cook.

littledarc3
06-19-16, 11:20 AM
I'm in the same situation. Only at level 23 and was given coins for completing the first day of the cruise. So far can't see any way of obtaining a silver stamp apart from paying gems :(

S8 needs to look into this as well. Seems lower players are being penalized with coins.

yugaxi
06-19-16, 05:37 PM
I gained 1 turbinada sugar and 1 European butter from a silver stamp:D

littledarc3
06-19-16, 05:40 PM
I gained 1 turbinada sugar and 1 European butter from a silver stamp:D

yesterday I got 3 eggs and 3 sugars from a silver stamp. That's pretty awesome getting a butter from a silver stamp though! Maybe that is the issue people are having with their quest go for the gold 2/2. They have a butter but never had a stamp and didn't cook the butter, so it looks like a bug. Or it could just be a bug. Waiting on more info from those two who have problems with it.

Rynetory2
06-20-16, 02:01 AM
Gentle Reminder:
The off topic discussion posts have been removed. Kindly stay on topic in discussion. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Niire
06-20-16, 05:22 AM
I'm stuck waiting on recipe cards. Already turned in all of my stamps, and I am on day 4 of my cruise. i think I am at 30/50 right now. If I have to use a gold stamp, I'll not have one for the quest that needs them. And the only recipe I've learned is the one for the quest. Gonna be a vicious cycle...:/

Edit...erm, I just noticed that I only need 1 gold stamp. I could have sworn it said I needed 2, lol...sorry! Hopefully the 1 gold stamp will be enough for 50 cards. :p

kidsnana
06-20-16, 05:37 AM
No, that's why I made two separate threads :)

Ok I am really confused on this stamp thing I can't see where you can get the apple stamps regularly only by completing a "dish" and to get the stamps isn't easy. What am I doing wrong???

littledarc3
06-20-16, 10:49 AM
This isn't supposed to be an "easy" quest. So you aren't doing anything wrong.

This quest is about playing every day for the daily quest which gives one bronze stamp. It's about looking forward to new events/quests that reward silver stamps, and cruises which reward all three types but specifically gold stamps.

Think of it as a lesson in patience. Also a way to get players to play every day for stamps and to get excited about new events.

kooky panda
06-20-16, 11:28 AM
Ok I am really confused on this stamp thing I can't see where you can get the apple stamps regularly only by completing a "dish" and to get the stamps isn't easy. What am I doing wrong???

Stamps are awarded from special events and other Goals, and iOS users will also be able to earn Bronze Stamps from Daily Goals. Users will be able to see which Goals will award these items, for example in the Daily Goals the stamp is show in the Goal window, and the Stamps that are awarded as prizes from the current Event display on the main Cruise Event window. There are Bronze, Silver, and Gold Stamps, and some of the Stamps will be harder to earn than others.

mm076
06-20-16, 12:23 PM
I have a question my cruise only shows coins and no stamps. Is there any point in continuing doing the cruise if there is no chance of getting stamps. I am only doing the cruise because of the chance I can get stamps. If there isn't I would rather not take part.

kooky panda
06-20-16, 01:37 PM
I have a question my cruise only shows coins and no stamps. Is there any point in continuing doing the cruise if there is no chance of getting stamps. I am only doing the cruise because of the chance I can get stamps. If there isn't I would rather not take part.

Sorry for the confusion, but you will need to be Level 25 to earn Stamps from the Cruise.

mm076
06-20-16, 03:38 PM
Thank you Kooky that's a great help, appreciate it and the quick reply

littledarc3
06-20-16, 10:07 PM

Thank you for putting this up on page 1. Hopefully people will read it and the other part about stamps. I can't be the only one getting irritated over the repeated asking, right?!

On another note, can we get confirmation on how many silver stamps are rewarded from day 1 of the cruise? I hear others got two stamps, but I only received one. Is this a random number of stamp rewards, or do I need to send a ticket for a missing stamp?

Rynetory2
06-20-16, 11:12 PM

Sorry the daily goals arent available for Android members. :( You can earn more stamps from special events and other goals as advised by the team in Kooky's post. Sorry about this.

Rynetory2
06-20-16, 11:14 PM
On another note, can we get confirmation on how many silver stamps are rewarded from day 1 of the cruise? I hear others got two stamps, but I only received one. Is this a random number of stamp rewards, or do I need to send a ticket for a missing stamp?

Let me check with the team if our stamp rewards from cruises vary according to levels, in case they do.

littledarc3
06-21-16, 12:41 AM
I'm level 60. I'm not sure what level the people are who got 2 silver stamps.

littledarc3
06-21-16, 01:05 AM
Go for the gold 2/2
Have 100 recipe cards
Learn Billionare's burger

Reward: silver stamp +1

I also got 100 recipe cards when I picked up my butter from go for the gold 1/2!

This is the last quest in the quest line for the Farm Fresh Stand. I didn't get another after completing, but more may come.

patayita
06-21-16, 01:05 AM
I'm level 55 and got 2 silver stamps on the first day.

patayita
06-21-16, 01:06 AM
Go for the gold 2/2
Have 100 recipe cards
Learn Millionare's burger

What is the reward for this step?

littledarc3
06-21-16, 01:20 AM
What is the reward for this step?

Silver stamp x1

littledarc3
06-21-16, 01:22 AM
I didn't take a screen shot of it because I can't figure out how to upload them on my phone. If all gold stamps give this amount of recipe cards I will be extremely happy. Also, dropped 3 butter, not the 1 it states.

Master Billionare's Burger 3/6/??

Chaotarch
06-21-16, 01:35 AM
Master Billionare's Burger 3/6/??

3 / 6 / 24

also
Wild Salmon Roll 3 / 6 / 24
Toasted Sugar Latte 3 / 6 / 24

i guess the other too:rolleyes:

kooky panda
06-21-16, 08:44 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/3ADC00E9-3A92-4C24-B83F-D53FA1592C81_zpsw6d18irw.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/3ADC00E9-3A92-4C24-B83F-D53FA1592C81_zpsw6d18irw.png.html)

kooky panda
06-21-16, 08:52 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/487872D1-6180-4688-A020-65E8FEFD1F5B_zpswnlg4smn.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/487872D1-6180-4688-A020-65E8FEFD1F5B_zpswnlg4smn.png.html)

ethan1brothers
06-21-16, 10:16 AM
yeah I only got coins for the first day .....too ........ I cant get anywhere ... I think they need to tweak this a bit ....... nm ... I'm lvl 24 but I think its bunk that they cant pull their head out of apples butt to give android players the same things ...........

ghjvcucjb
06-21-16, 10:53 AM
I didn't get a daily featured goal today. Usually when I wake up there's one in my goal book not not this morning.

mm076
06-21-16, 11:24 AM
I am so peed off I didn't even want to do this goal anyway. It's impossible! I have all the ingredients but not enough cards or stamps to earn cards. It's really annoying. And also we used to have a daily goal which gave gems for completing. I used to love them. There should be a pop up box daily or at the beginning saying gems or stamps for people who don't want to do this stupid task. I don't even want the recipes. I don't care about any of it. I was happy until this came along. I am considering quitting the game because I am so angry. We should have an option with one box saying if you want gems or if you want stamps. I've had enough. I may quit the whole company's games. I haven't decided. This has destroyed the game. I officially hate this game now. I want gems not stamps. Sorry for the rant. I'm very angry right now.

kooky panda
06-21-16, 11:31 AM
I didn't get a daily featured goal today. Usually when I wake up there's one in my goal book not not this morning.
Have you tried restarting your game?
Mine usually shows up at night . ( about 8 hours from now)

littledarc3
06-21-16, 12:04 PM
Mine shows up at midnight PDT. Little disappointed this quest line is so short.

tuffyjkitten
06-21-16, 05:46 PM
I am so peed off I didn't even want to do this goal anyway. It's impossible! I have all the ingredients but not enough cards or stamps to earn cards. It's really annoying. And also we used to have a daily goal which gave gems for completing. I used to love them. There should be a pop up box daily or at the beginning saying gems or stamps for people who don't want to do this stupid task. I don't even want the recipes. I don't care about any of it. I was happy until this came along. I am considering quitting the game because I am so angry. We should have an option with one box saying if you want gems or if you want stamps. I've had enough. I may quit the whole company's games. I haven't decided. This has destroyed the game. I officially hate this game now. I want gems not stamps. Sorry for the rant. I'm very angry right now.

I understand being frustrated with games, happens to me a lot! But this isn't one of those times.

The stamps are obtainable through the daily goal. Using the stamp gets you recipe cards. Then you can make the new recipes. It's not a quick goal, it's long term. My daily goals rarely offered gems, usually only building supplies and sometimes quick serves. I do them if it's feasible, if not then it's no big deal. It's very easy to ignore events in these games and focus on the aspects you do like. I did the first day of the cruise but nothing else. So no gold stamps for me this time. There will be another chance to get them and hopefully then I will have the time to devote to it. In the meantime I make lots of lucky pies, which is the only recipe I've learned so far. :)

silvertiger74
06-21-16, 06:32 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/487872D1-6180-4688-A020-65E8FEFD1F5B_zpswnlg4smn.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/487872D1-6180-4688-A020-65E8FEFD1F5B_zpswnlg4smn.png.html)

How do you even have so many recipie cards :/

oo56
06-21-16, 07:20 PM
Can you get more than one type of or quantity of an ingredient every time you submit a stamp to give you an ingredient? When I first submitted a Silver Stamp to get Turbunado Sugar, I got 2 once the wait was over. Second time I did it, I got 1 Turbunado Sugar and 3 Duck Eggs.

cquinn32
06-21-16, 07:22 PM
How do you even have so many recipie cards :/

No kidding!!

I'm officially ticked off with this quest/update!! I just gave my gold stamp from day six of the cruise to the farm stand and received only 20 cards for it, bringing my total recipe cards to 40. I need 100 just to unlock the next recipe lol whatever.

littledarc3
06-21-16, 08:41 PM
You get extra recipes the first time you use a stamp. I got 50 off my first silver stamp and 100 off my first gold stamp. The bronze give 5-25.

Edit: apparently not the case for everyone. Let's just call it 5-100 random number. That really sucks if you get 5 each time. Sorry the RNG isn't working in your favor.

littledarc3
06-21-16, 08:44 PM
Can you get more than one type of or quantity of an ingredient every time you submit a stamp to give you an ingredient? When I first submitted a Silver Stamp to get Turbunado Sugar, I got 2 once the wait was over. Second time I did it, I got 1 Turbunado Sugar and 3 Duck Eggs.

Yes. I got 3 butters and 3 sugars off a silver, 1 of each off a gold, 3 eggs 3 sugars. It's actually really nice that it's more than 1 sometimes, as stamps only come around so often.

rsims76
06-21-16, 10:50 PM
You get extra recipes the first time you use a stamp. I got 50 off my first silver stamp and 100 off my first gold stamp. The bronze give 5-25.

Edit: apparently not the case for everyone. Let's just call it 5-100 random number. That really sucks if you get 5 each time. Sorry the RNG isn't working in your favor.

Unfortunately I didn't get that much recipes with my first gold stamp, I think I only got 50. Kinda disappointing since I had so much expectation of the gold stamp.

privet111
06-22-16, 12:00 AM
I also got a gold stamp and get only 20 cards ...

Chaotarch
06-22-16, 01:27 AM
you even get silver stamps from daily quest.
maybe depends on your level ( 60 ).

cquinn32
06-22-16, 05:09 AM
I'm only receiving bronze stamps from daily quests. It's so frustrating seeing other players having hundreds of cards and I'm sitting on 45. What have I done so wrong to be so far behind? What is the point of the randomness? All it's doing is making people (me) angry.

Chaotarch
06-22-16, 05:46 AM
I'm only receiving bronze stamps from daily quests. It's so frustrating seeing other players having hundreds of cards and I'm sitting on 45. What have I done so wrong to be so far behind? What is the point of the randomness? All it's doing is making people (me) angry.

for silver stamp have to cook:
1 lobster bisque
2 prime rib
1 prime rib to spice

patayita
06-22-16, 07:22 AM

You are not the only one! We just have to be patient and enjoy one recipe at a time. This update is permanent so we will not miss out on anything.

oo56
06-22-16, 08:33 AM
Yes. I got 3 butters and 3 sugars off a silver, 1 of each off a gold, 3 eggs 3 sugars. It's actually really nice that it's more than 1 sometimes, as stamps only come around so often.

Thanks for reassuring me. I thought it was a bug, but now I know that it can happen. It is nice that we can get multiple ingredients for one stamp; makes collecting ingredients for the recipes easier.

littledarc3
06-22-16, 09:56 AM

I've only ever seen bronze stamp daily quests and I am also level 60.
We should make a list of them.

I've had this one three times in a row:

Get rich or try frying
Make 2 batter
Serve fried ice cream
Serve apple pie

tuffyjkitten
06-22-16, 10:44 AM
I had the same goal twice for a bronze stamp: Veg Out (I think it's called) which is gather 6 tomatoes, serve 2 veggie sushi, make 1 veggie pizza. Is a quick and easy one!

ghjvcucjb
06-22-16, 02:25 PM
Level 57, have done every daily goal and all the Lani goals that appear and all the cruise through current day and I only have 85 tickets so for those who think they're doing something wrong, you are not. It's just a long, very long slow goal.

FYI, I only got 25 tickets for my butter goal so those who got 100, high five to you! So very jelly! :-)

ghjvcucjb
06-22-16, 02:28 PM
Have you tried restarting your game?
Mine usually shows up at night . ( about 8 hours from now)

Mine usually show up at night too so by the time I wake up, I don't have the full 22/24 hours. But there was no daily goal yesterday. However I did get one today, so all is good!

ghjvcucjb
06-22-16, 02:30 PM

I'm in the only 25 cards for a gold stamp group :-(

yummy_bistro
06-22-16, 09:07 PM
not enough cards to learn billionaire burger lol

got the butter though

Citrie
06-22-16, 11:39 PM
Sorry the daily goals arent available for Android members. :( You can earn more stamps from special events and other goals as advised by the team in Kooky's post. Sorry about this.

Thanks for this bit of information! Helpful to know!
Unfortunately not helpful to me personally as a new player/below level 25 playing on Andriod haha. At least I know why silver stamps and goals are not showing up for me now.

Chaotarch
06-23-16, 01:12 AM
I've only ever seen bronze stamp daily quests and I am also level 60.
We should make a list of them.

I've had this one three times in a row:

Get rich or try frying
Make 2 batter
Serve fried ice cream
Serve apple pie

for silver stamp have to cook:
serve 1 lobster bisque
serve 2 prime rib
spice up 1 prime rib

bronze stamp:

serve 1 creme brulee
serve 1 split pea soup
serve 1 mushroom risotto

mm076
06-23-16, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the kind post fluffyjkitten. I really appreciated it. I realise I was overreacting. I was peed off, angry, wasn't having a good day and in a bad mood. It's also good to realise it's not just me. I'm not the only one! I wouldn't leave this game anyway. It's the only one I enjoy and I've tried loads of other games of various genres and none of them I liked except this. It's the only one I play but I adore this game. I apologise for the post. I'm feeling much better now.

BiggerBubbles
06-23-16, 04:12 AM
I just got:

Collect 4 sugar, 1 creme brulee, 1 ginger snaps for a bronze stamp. Lvl 60

littledarc3
06-23-16, 10:22 AM
What is the title of that quest?

patayita
06-23-16, 01:15 PM
What is the title of that quest?

Sugarholic, I have this one too!

littledarc3
06-23-16, 02:03 PM
Thanks!

ghjvcucjb
06-23-16, 08:35 PM
After billionaire burger, are there no more Lani goals?

MemyselfandI1964
06-23-16, 09:16 PM

Unblock your door(s).

baseball_boy
06-24-16, 04:19 AM
Are the daily goals the only way to earn stamps? I'm never going to get enough recipe cards or one of those three items we have to get to even worry about all the new goals

Rynetory2
06-24-16, 05:29 AM
Are the daily goals the only way to earn stamps? I'm never going to get enough recipe cards or one of those three items we have to get to even worry about all the new goals

We can earn more stamps from cruises and quests besides the daily goals. This is a new game feature so we can get more stamps as we progress.

littledarc3
06-24-16, 07:16 AM
After billionaire burger, are there no more Lani goals?

Go for gold 2/2 is the last one sadly.

ghjvcucjb
06-24-16, 10:44 AM
Unblock your door(s).
My door isn't blocked. But your response made me think...can we have more than one door? And what is the benefit of having more than one door? Does that allow more customers to come in at a time? Thanks

Go for gold 2/2 is the last one sadly.
Sadness :-( so then do we keep making recipes when we get enough recipe cards or should we wait to see if there's a specific order we should be unlocking them in?

littledarc3
06-25-16, 07:03 AM
I received 50 recipe cards from a gold stamp today. That makes 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, and 100. Has anyone received anything else?

bouncyslim2
06-26-16, 04:11 AM
We can earn more stamps from cruises and quests besides the daily goals. This is a new game feature so we can get more stamps as we progress.

I'm using android and do not get daily goals. Right now I'm stuck and cannot open up some if the new recipes as I do not have enough recipe cards. I completed the cruise and have no stamps left....this is frustrating..... any suggestions as to how I can get stamps to trade at the farm stand???? Like a catch 22 situation.......

littledarc3
06-26-16, 09:51 AM
You'll have to wait until the next event. I'm not sure why s8 doesn't have daily quests on android. It seems unfair in this case. However, it does make everyone get excited about upcoming events. There will be another event after the recipes for rainbow pancakes expire in about 5 days.

Update for first page:
Wild salmon roll 3, 6, 24
Current crusted turkey 3, 6, 24
Poached duck egg 3, 6, ??

Pattern seems to show 3, 6, 24 but I wouldn't assume that for all new foods until confirmation arrives. Still working on others.

GC5410
06-26-16, 05:17 PM
I haven't been noting what I've got from where, but I completed the cruise (so got quite a few gold stamps from that), l completed all the related goals and have done every daily goal offered. So far I have had 360 recipe cards - enough to unlock 7 out of the 12 new recipes. I guess I've been getting high drops?

littledarc3
06-26-16, 08:38 PM
That's pretty lucky. Are you doing daily quests too? I still need to learn 6 more recipes myself. I've been doing daily quests and finished the quest line and cruise.

GC5410
06-27-16, 05:05 AM
That's pretty lucky. Are you doing daily quests too? I still need to learn 6 more recipes myself. I've been doing daily quests and finished the quest line and cruise.

Yes, been doing daily quests :)

Rynetory2
06-27-16, 06:32 AM
I'm using android and do not get daily goals. Right now I'm stuck and cannot open up some if the new recipes as I do not have enough recipe cards. I completed the cruise and have no stamps left....this is frustrating..... any suggestions as to how I can get stamps to trade at the farm stand???? Like a catch 22 situation.......

There will be more stamp rewards in future quests and cruises. :) See Post 1.

phatzs
06-27-16, 11:16 AM
Got a question, I didn't participate in this cruise, but I had a daily quest that the reward was a silver stamp. I did the quest and got the stamp, but it didn't count in the sweet as silver part 1/2. I used it to make the sugar. Is there a reason why it never counted as something that I collected?

dollydaydreams1
06-27-16, 05:27 PM
Has anyone unlocked all the new recipes yet? It would be handy to know servings/cook times/coins.

kooky panda
06-27-16, 05:32 PM
Got a question, I didn't participate in this cruise, but I had a daily quest that the reward was a silver stamp. I did the quest and got the stamp, but it didn't count in the sweet as silver part 1/2. I used it to make the sugar. Is there a reason why it never counted as something that I collected?

Have you collected the sugar yet?

If the second step is checked off try force closing you game to see if the goal completes.

sgr1953
06-27-16, 06:51 PM
Been reading thr?ugh the thread and need to know if the stamps are for IOS only. Running an Android and am not receiving any daily challenges in order to get stamps. Can someone confirm is Andriods are included?

phatzs
06-27-16, 08:05 PM
Have you collected the sugar yet?

If the second step is checked off try force closing you game to see if the goal completes.

Yeah it seemed to have marked off once I collected the sugar, thanks!

GC5410
06-28-16, 04:37 AM
I haven't had a daily goal for a stamp today :(

GC5410
06-28-16, 04:46 PM
^^^^^^^^I've just got it now, but with only 13 hours left on the timer! It's 12:45am here so I'm off to sleep and will have to do it in the few hours left in the morning. Not sure what went wrong - why it was delayed.....

kooky panda
06-28-16, 07:06 PM
Yeah it seemed to have marked off once I collected the sugar, thanks!
Wonderful!:)

MemyselfandI1964
06-28-16, 09:42 PM
My door isn't blocked. But your response made me think...can we have more than one door? And what is the benefit of having more than one door? Does that allow more customers to come in at a time? Thanks

One of my neighbours has two doors. Not sure about benefits.

Chaotarch
06-29-16, 07:10 AM
Has anyone unlocked all the new recipes yet? It would be handy to know servings/cook times/coins.

not all yet:rolleyes:
havent unlock the Salty Caramel Ice Cream, the rest you will see:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide

cquinn32
06-29-16, 08:11 AM
havent unlock the Salty Caramel Ice Cream
How have you unlocked so many already? I only have 60 cards after finally being able to unlock billionaire burger. Really don't like this new content.

dollydaydreams1
06-29-16, 08:12 AM
havent unlock the Salty Caramel Ice Cream, the rest you will see:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide

Thank you Chaotarch :)

Chaotarch
06-29-16, 10:02 AM
How have you unlocked so many already? I only have 60 cards after finally being able to unlock billionaire burger. Really don't like this new content.

i guess i was lucky:eek: with the golden stamps from cruise ( maybe 2*100 and 50 ) and i saved up some gems to for trading the bronze stamps...
well, at least i am Chaotarch, lol:rolleyes::cool:

Rynetory2
06-29-16, 10:32 AM
One of my neighbours has two doors. Not sure about benefits.

Can you post a screenshot? Thank you.

littledarc3
06-30-16, 01:36 AM
It's probably the mini door from the Alice stuff.

Aerial123456
06-30-16, 07:02 AM
I saw earlier in the thread where people were having trouble with the "Go for the Gold" quest - I'm having the same trouble, and I didn't see a resolution in the thread. I finished the cruise and traded in my gold stamp for European Butter, but I did so before I had the "Go for the Gold" quest in my book, so it didn't count. Now that I have the quest, it's saying 0/1 for "Have 1 Gold Stamp" and 0/1 "Order European Butter from Lani" but the "Have 1 European Butter" item is checked off. Is there a way to have this fixed without having to spend 60 gems to buy another gold stamp or waiting for the next cruise/special event to earn another gold stamp?

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 07:19 AM
I saw earlier in the thread where people were having trouble with the "Go for the Gold" quest - I'm having the same trouble, and I didn't see a resolution in the thread. I finished the cruise and traded in my gold stamp for European Butter, but I did so before I had the "Go for the Gold" quest in my book, so it didn't count. Now that I have the quest, it's saying 0/1 for "Have 1 Gold Stamp" and 0/1 "Order European Butter from Lani" but the "Have 1 European Butter" item is checked off. Is there a way to have this fixed without having to spend 60 gems to buy another gold stamp or waiting for the next cruise/special event to earn another gold stamp?

There should be more quests soon as the cruise has completed, for you to earn more stamps. This feature is permanent so no need to use your gems to buy a stamp. Save it for other use. I'm still slowly progressing my way through.

ghjvcucjb
06-30-16, 01:56 PM
I saw earlier in the thread where people were having trouble with the "Go for the Gold" quest - I'm having the same trouble, and I didn't see a resolution in the thread. I finished the cruise and traded in my gold stamp for European Butter, but I did so before I had the "Go for the Gold" quest in my book, so it didn't count. Now that I have the quest, it's saying 0/1 for "Have 1 Gold Stamp" and 0/1 "Order European Butter from Lani" but the "Have 1 European Butter" item is checked off. Is there a way to have this fixed without having to spend 60 gems to buy another gold stamp or waiting for the next cruise/special event to earn another gold stamp?i was one of those. unfortunately you're going to have to wait for the opportunity to get another gold stamp. Supposedly with the next event there will be more opportunities to get that gold so I would wait before spending the 60 gems.

cuted1011
06-30-16, 03:07 PM
Do you need recipe cards only to unlock the recipes or every time you cook the recipe? Any rhyme or reason to which order we should unlock these? My goal line ended after I made Billionaires Burger.

patayita
06-30-16, 03:12 PM
Do you need recipe cards only to unlock the recipes or every time you cook the recipe?

You need recipe cards only to unlock the recipes.

chrissydid
07-01-16, 01:43 AM
I also used my gold stamps out of order. Darn it. So now I'm frozen in this quest line. Looks like no stamps from the cowboy nonsense. So I guess I have to wait a couple months for a new cruise?

chrissydid
07-01-16, 08:37 AM
While I wait to for opportunity for the gold stamp, does anyone have the order you should unlock the new recipes? I've done up to the billionaire's burger (having followed the pictures posted here on the thread)

Does it matter what I unlock next? I've got a fair amount of material/recipe cards, just can't get the quest line for guidance.

Chaotarch
07-02-16, 01:06 AM
While I wait to for opportunity for the gold stamp, does anyone have the order you should unlock the new recipes? I've done up to the billionaire's burger (having followed the pictures posted here on the thread)

Does it matter what I unlock next? I've got a fair amount of material/recipe cards, just can't get the quest line for guidance.

there is no other questline after "go for gold".
you can cook what you want:rolleyes:

chrissydid
07-03-16, 10:35 AM
Thanks! I want to save up my cards for that Chocolate croissant

littledarc3
07-03-16, 10:56 AM
I also used my gold stamps out of order. Darn it. So now I'm frozen in this quest line. Looks like no stamps from the cowboy nonsense. So I guess I have to wait a couple months for a new cruise?

Lol. You won't have to wait a couple months for a cruise. There is a cruise EVERY MONTH. Some months have two. It's ridiculous.

Literally since June 2015 there has been a cruise every month. March this year had 2 cruises. It won't be a long wait. Once this cowboy quest is over there will be a cruise. They do events like this: cruise ~ 2 weeks event ~ 2 weeks.

patayita
07-03-16, 04:24 PM
Current Crusted Turkey

http://i65.tinypic.com/15hmpnq.jpg

yummy_bistro
07-03-16, 11:52 PM
Billionaires Burger gives 10 coins :)

patayita
07-06-16, 02:14 AM
Wild Salmon Roll

http://i64.tinypic.com/nwlyxf.jpg

jojowzs
07-06-16, 01:18 PM
Do we only get these stamps with cruise events?

patayita
07-06-16, 01:33 PM
Bronze stamps are from daily quests. Silver stamps are awarded from some special quests and events. Gold stamps can only be gained from cruises and limited events. Read post 1 for more information.

cquinn32
07-19-16, 03:46 PM
This stamp thing is a joke and has seriously sucked the life right out of the game FOR ME!

I have played this game just about since it was released and had set a stupid goal of mastering all recipes lol. Having mastered all of them except these silly stamp recipes, I now wait patiently for a chance to earn stamps and this value pack just feels like they are just rubbing it my face. I don't want to buy them!! I want to earn them!!

littledarc3
07-20-16, 01:09 AM
Buying them gives others who would rather pay to play their option to buy them.

To me, it's not a good deal. $10 for 6 silver stamps, 10 bronze, and 80 cards isn't worth it as opposed to buying gems for another appliance. Just my opinion. That's like 10 days of questing, and a couple events or a cruise. I'm going to do those anyway, so I won't buy them.

I'd rather see another 50% off tools or appliances sale again.

I get how you feel about stamps being difficult to earn, but that's kind of the point of a longer quest. Being under 25 when it came out would be a huge complaint as you couldn't get stamps from the cruise. Other than that group of people, I think it's nice to have a slow going quest I don't have to fret about completing in a specfic period of time. It's relaxing since there are so many events going on all the time.

ethan1brothers
07-23-16, 05:00 PM
well the thing is unless I missed something ios gets the "daily" goal for stamps and android dosent ....... so I haven't seen anything where ya can get stamps other than the cruise ....

littledarc3
07-23-16, 08:08 PM
I do think they should address the daily quest thing being only for android. Cruises and other events have stamps as rewards. It isn't enough for android though. S8 please address this.

anicak84
07-25-16, 02:54 PM
I really hate the way this stamps things are. I'll usually get the same 4 or 5 quests (99% of them are bronze ones), and I don't like doing them (so I usually don't). And the new recipes need LOTS of items to be cooked, I feel it's unbalanced.

As it is, I have no interest in that part of the game and just ignore it, but it's anoying to have so many new recipes I can't (won't) cook because ingredients are too hard to get (to my point of view and gaming style).

ostraoz
08-11-16, 05:07 PM

But I want to know what's the earn of these recepies ? I know that I need 10,000 to learn Rustic Whole Wheat...but how many coins I earn when I cook once this recepie ?

nmishii
08-11-16, 05:37 PM
But I want to know what's the earn of these recepies ? I know that I need 10,000 to learn Rustic Whole Wheat...but how many coins I earn when I cook once this recepie ?

Rustic Whole Wheat Loaf earns 20000 coins. 8 hrs to cook. 200 servings. 14 xp.

alexaju2
12-03-17, 02:46 AM
How do u earn recipe cards?

alexaju2
12-03-17, 02:56 AM
Where is the farm stand?

Rynetory2
12-03-17, 07:55 PM
I am not sure if you can still get recipe cards but they came from cooking/serving. Check Appliance tab for Farm Stand.