PDA

View Full Version : game freezes

scorpab
06-14-16, 04:25 PM
If I install and try and play bakery story 2 the game starts up and runs for like a second but then freezes. Nothing happens, everything's just frozen and it either turns it self off, restarts the phone or I have to restart the phone. I play on android and this has been happening since the second latest update. I have tried reinstalling the game, shutting down apps running in the background and deleting apps I don't use. Nothing has helped.

However, I can play the game almost normally on baker story 2: love and cupcakes. the problem there is I can't see whats in my inventory and therefore can't throw away stuff. But other than that it works fine.

Is there something that can be done about the game not working? Or do I get to play love and cupcakes until you no longer support that version?

[S8] Elsa
06-14-16, 05:03 PM
Unfortunately, your device meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance issues. As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources. If this doesn't work for you, you can try storing items to reduce the amount of assets that need to load on your game.

If you need additional assistance, please email support@storm8.com.

ejwilson9050
06-29-16, 11:52 PM
hi guys I'm not able to play anymore :( the game constantly crashes whenever I try to visit the home store or cook something ..I'm on android. I used to play on the old version which was working fine for me .but today it said that the version is not supported anymore and that I have to update .... now after I updated I can't play anymore .. I really want to complete the island quest and get the lemon recipe (forgot what its called ) ... please help me ...

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 07:31 AM
Please try the suggestions under Connection Issues or Device Performance Issues in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89611-Bakery-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1300759&viewfull=1#post1300759.

ejwilson9050
06-30-16, 09:46 AM
Please try the suggestions under Connection Issues or Device Performance Issues in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89611-Bakery-Story-2-Current-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1300759&viewfull=1#post1300759. I have tried all these .. looks like I wont be able to play anymore .. I used to play on the older version before the update and also the love and cupcakes version they were working fine on my phone :( many of my friends are having the same problem too.

Rynetory2
06-30-16, 10:28 AM
Hmmmm sorry to hear that but let's not give up just yet. I'm going to suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further. :o

KeepinItMovin1
08-26-16, 02:58 PM
Hey there, I'm new 2 all this technological stuff lol. I read your response to Scorpab & Was wondering if the same applies 2 me? I am using the iPad mini & the game lovessss 2 freeze right in the middle of a great challenge like RIGHT NOW. Lol ������

Rynetory2
08-27-16, 06:28 PM
Please try the suggestions mentioned in Post 2 and 4.